LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best

I love spring. Just spent an evening in the cool spring air, with a cold coke and a warm hot dog enjoying a baseball game, wrapped securely in a Bambino diaper to keep that cold coke from leading to a long wait in a bathroom line. And my grandma saying "I hate public restrooms, you're so lucky to be wearing a diaper here" for all around us to hear, lol.

With a smile. me wearing diapers is just a part of my life, and that's how my family sees it. They joke about it (not about me) but no one is embarrased when I buy supplies or anything. They aren't shocked by my laundry and it's cartoony, frilly and colorful diaper covers and underwear. It's all good.

I love spring. Just spent an evening in the cool spring air, with a cold coke and a warm hot dog enjoying a baseball game, wrapped securely in a Bambino diaper to keep that cold coke from leading to a long wait in a bathroom line. And my grandma saying "I hate public restrooms, you're so lucky to be wearing a diaper here" for all around us to hear, lol.

Yes, Spring Training is a thing to behold. Full of hopes and dreams. Contract disputes put on hold. Rookies playing their hearts out in hopes of going to the show. The vets, looking for one more season in the sun. Just think, Opening Day is just around the corner!

When I was a Little Leaguer, I used to think that the flannel baseball uniforms the players wore kinda made it look like the ballplayers all wore diapers underneath. Who knows? Maybe some of them did. I'm sure part of the look was the protective cup. At least in front. But, they all sure seemed to have had some pretty big butts, too.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

:lol: Your grandma sounds like mine, only mine would say in a false wisper "Are you using that new zit medication I bought you? Did you use it today? 'casue I don't think it's working." This was in public resturant in a small town. So at least everyone was aware of my achney problem at once. Saved them having to find out one at a time, on thier own. :roflmao:

:lol: Your grandma sounds like mine, only mine would say in a false wisper "Are you using that new zit medication I bought you? Did you use it today? 'casue I don't think it's working." This was in public resturant in a small town.

You can always trust your good ole' gran to raise the embarrassment factor :) I remember once at about age 10, being in a McD's with my gran and wanting the floor to swallow me whole as she insisted that the poor teenager behind the counter find her a knife and fork to eat her burger and fries with. Oh dear...