LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Ehm, honestly, I agree with DiaerboyEddie12. I sort of kinda, accidentally on purpose pee'd my pants but I only did that once. I mean, that's what the diaper is for, right? I prefer wearing a diaper then just doing it in my pants.

I don't have any right critizing another person's 'thing' since I like to use my diaper completely myself, I have no room to speak, but I just don't see the point. But to each their own.

Also, to reply to the OP, if you really are inco, then I can fully understand why it isn't as enjoyable anymore. Part of why 'we' like wearing diapers is also because we can pick and choose when and where we wear the diaper. I had a chance to wear 24/7/10 for ten days and while it was enjoyable at first, I quickly got tired of it. Now normally, I try to wear the diaper for awhile, but because I kept my hygiene in mind, I changed more often. And let me tell you, it's a lot more work to change into a fresh diaper then it is to go to the toilet.

I mean, it has its advantages if you're feeling lazy and are enjoying a marvel marathon. But the point I'm trying to make is that you quickly get a large heap of soiled diapers in various states that you need to get rid off. Moreover they stink and they weigh. Like a lot!

I wouldn't want to be Inco myself. I don't think I would be upset a whole lot, but that does not mean I would try to become it. For various reasons. a) it costs way too much money. b) people will notice c) it'll be embarssing and or humiliating when people notice d) if it isn't a for a medical reason, and people find out about it, they will be far less understanding. and E) they WILL find out about it if they know you as a person. After all, you just don't become incontinent from one day to another.

But my reply is getting a bit long, so I'm cutting it off here :)

Kingdark

11 minutes ago, Kingdark said:

b) people will notice c) it'll be embarssing and or humiliating when people notice. c) If it causes any of that then they are not true friends.  If it is public people who cares what they think.

d) for this one the only way they will find out is you telling them.

Kingdark

For b) highly unlikely if you wear the correct clothing. 

I disagree partly with what you said. First of all, people WILL notice sooner or later. They'll notice you aren't going to the bathroom.They will notice a smell. They wil notice a bulge in your pants. There are dozens of ways that they could figure out something is weird. And regardless of how you put it, for most people, it will always be embarassing and or humiliating when it is noticed they are wearing diapers. There is a sort of exception to this though. If you are genuinenly incontinent and can't help it, in other words, if it's something beyond your power to change and not something you did yourself, then I agree that the embarassment will possibly be less and if people you thought of as friends drop you, then yhea, you're right, then they aren't worth being friends with.

HOWEVER! If you made yourself incontinent or you are wearing diapers volontuarily, then that's a whole differnet kettle of fish. People will be far less understanding if it is something you did yourself. That's what I meant.

Also, most people will care what people think because if people in public notice, there is a high chance that there will be those that will try to embarass you in public. Hell, just to give you a good example. I live in Belgium. It was on the news that a gay person, who owned a store/shop. This person didn't hide the fact he was gay and that he was in a relationship with another guy. Anyway, some random hateful person rang his doorbel, beat the poor guy up JUST because he was gay. Just consider that and keep in mind that homosexuality is far more accepted today than it was a few decades ago.

Now, think of our 'thing.' How do you think people will respond to people that wear and use diapers voluntarily? Those same people that ring a doorbel, beat a gay person up without being provoked whatsoever. Just. Like. That.

Personally, I don't understand how anyone could do that. Gay, straight, lesbian what does it matter?

(takes a deep breath.)

Sorry, but this kind of pointless and senseless violence pisses me off. But the point I'm trying to make is that you SHOULD care if people in public notice. Especially if it gets out that you aren't genuinenly incontinent. That's the point I'm trying to make.

edit:

Also, the right clothing or not, if you got some bad luck, people still might notice a bulge.

1 hour ago, Kingdark said:

I disagree partly with what you said. First of all, people WILL notice sooner or later. They'll notice you aren't going to the bathroom.They will notice a smell. They will notice a bulge in your pants. There are dozens of ways that they could figure out something is weird. And regardless of how you put it, for most people, it will always be embarrassing and or humiliating when it is noticed they are wearing diapers. There is a sort of exception to this though. If you are genuinely incontinent and can't help it, in other words, if it's something beyond your power to change and not something you did yourself, then I agree that the embarrassment will possibly be less and if people you thought of as friends drop you, then yhea, you're right, then they aren't worth being friends with.

HOWEVER! If you made yourself incontinent or you are wearing diapers voluntarily, then that's a whole different kettle of fish. People will be far less understanding if it is something you did yourself. That's what I meant.

Also, most people will care what people think because if people in public notice, there is a high chance that there will be those that will try to embarrass you in public. Hell, just to give you a good example. I live in Belgium. It was on the news that a gay person, who owned a store/shop. This person didn't hide the fact he was gay and that he was in a relationship with another guy. Anyway, some random hateful person rang his doorbell, beat the poor guy up JUST because he was gay. Just consider that and keep in mind that homosexuality is far more accepted today than it was a few decades ago.

Now, think of our 'thing.' How do you think people will respond to people that wear and use diapers voluntarily? Those same people that ring a doorbell, beat a gay person up without being provoked whatsoever. Just. Like. That.

Personally, I don't understand how anyone could do that. Gay, straight, lesbian what does it matter?

(takes a deep breath.)

Sorry, but this kind of pointless and senseless violence pisses me off. But the point I'm trying to make is that you SHOULD care if people in public notice. Especially if it gets out that you aren't genuinely incontinent. That's the point I'm trying to make.

edit:

Also, the right clothing or not, if you got some bad luck, people still might notice a bulge.

Thank you for your reply.

I agree with you on most of what you said above.  It is possible to figure out that someone is diapered like when at work and such.  Though one does need a change so that could be the time that one thinks about going to the bathroom.

As for knowing about if one needs to wear or not or has incontinence  issues no one really would know unless you told them that you wear because your trying to be un-potty trained.  Could be wearing because you have some issues like I do and if I am not wearing I chance it that day with messing myself.  So no one really would truly know the answer to that question unless I truly told them the truth.  

As for public there are times I go to Walmart and I am in and out so fast there is no bathroom break so no clue if I am wearing or not.  

For being seen wearing a diaper see if you wear the correct clothing the only way they will find out is if they stripe search you.  See when the time does come when I go full time.  I will be wearing a onesie underneath my regular clothing.  plus one size up jeans for me that is a size 38 waist.  and a collared shirt over top.  no one would notice I am wearing a diaper. 

Right now I wear to work do to a bad #2 problem.  Though I do not have a onesie but  no one really can tell unless I bend over to straighten a shelf or not.  the diaper might be ridden up and could be seen.  If someone would find out who cares I sure don't  

Yes there are bad people in the world and I am sure if someone thought to come after me and tried to beat me up they would have a big surprise coming to them.  

I know self defense and I will beat the crap out of them and call the police on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was more interested in the pee aspect of it, so when I was old enough to clean it up and hide it I did.  I began using makeshift diapers out of shopping bags and trash bags when I was quite young and peeing in them.  Fast forward 30 years and I now use catheters and diapers for some more realistic experiences.  

• Like 1
On 7/10/2019 at 3:37 PM, Kingdark said:

I wouldn't want to be Inco myself. I don't think I would be upset a whole lot, but that does not mean I would try to become it. For various reasons. a) it costs way too much money. b) people will notice c) it'll be embarssing and or humiliating when people notice d) if it isn't a for a medical reason, and people find out about it, they will be far less understanding. and E)

Been that way for almost 25 years.

It no longer phases me at all, and I no longer care being discrete. I find people to be extremely unobservant. When they do notice, it's often a good experience. Little negativity. Sometimes they even express an interest! Most drop it and really don't care.

2 hours ago, ppdude said:

Been that way for almost 25 years.

It no longer phases me at all, and I no longer care being discrete. I find people to be extremely unobservant. When they do notice, it's often a good experience. Little negativity. Sometimes they even express an interest! Most drop it and really don't care.

You are right it just isn't a big deal.

I don't pee my underwear anymore as I wear nappies because I am incontinent. I thoroughly enjoy being dependant on nappies.
I'm incontinent as well and use diapers when I can

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

You are right it just isn't a big deal.
Yep I'm starting to feel the same

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk