LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Get your shoes on!

I haven't done it recently but there's just something about being in just a diaper, a t-shirt, and wearing athletic shoes that provokes little space and memories of an age when that was your outfit for the day. Anyone else feel the same way? ?? ? 

That’s basic toddler attire. Seems to me, it use to be more so in times pasted. And I think, more boys were clad that way, or is that just how I remember. Cause in my early days, girls wore dresses more. Anyway, I love the idea of now wearing just that, shirt, diaper, plastic panties, shoes! Good to go play! ?

On 7/2/2019 at 3:23 PM, huggybutt said:

I haven't done it recently but there's just something about being in just a diaper, a t-shirt, and wearing athletic shoes that provokes little space and memories of an age when that was your outfit for the day. Anyone else feel the same way? ?? ? 

Yep, wearing a diaper, t-shirt, and athletic shoes makes me want to go outside and play! I don't have a swing set or sandbox, so I just have to use my imagination. I don't know if anyone else is the same way, but getting into littlespace ignites my imagination.