LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence getting worse?

Hey all, i have been having bladder issues for 10+ years with some bowel issues in the form of IBS.  Over the last few months my bedwetting has been getting worse, I have gone from wetting the bed once or twice to a week to wetting almost every single night.  This morning while at work I had a new issue crop up that I don’t think I’ve ever experienced before.  While working with a customer I was hit with an extreme urge to urinate.  It was so bad that I thought i was going to wet myself in front of the customer (I am wearing protection but it’s really light).  Fortunately I held it until the customer left and I made a mad dash to the bathroom.  I sat in the toilet and for more than 5 minutes I sat there trying to pee but could barely get anything to come out.  It was just a small dribble occasionally.  I finally gave up and the urge has subsided but I can still feel it after more than 30 minutes.  

Hey all, i have been having bladder issues for 10+ years with some bowel issues in the form of IBS.  Over the last few months my bedwetting has been getting worse, I have gone from wetting the bed once or twice to a week to wetting almost every single night.  This morning while at work I had a new issue crop up that I don’t think I’ve ever experienced before.  While working with a customer I was hit with an extreme urge to urinate.  It was so bad that I thought i was going to wet myself in front of the customer (I am wearing protection but it’s really light).  Fortunately I held it until the customer left and I made a mad dash to the bathroom.  I sat in the toilet and for more than 5 minutes I sat there trying to pee but could barely get anything to come out.  It was just a small dribble occasionally.  I finally gave up and the urge has subsided I can still feel it after more than 30 minutes.  

Mine isn’t yet but i think possibly is because one morning i had two violent bladder spasms and peed a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

I think that would be worth a trip to the doctor. May not be serious but I wouldn't take the chance.

If it continues i will.  The only thing really stopping me at the moment is that i work at the family business and we are short handed due to my mom recently having a major surgery.  So if I have to go to the doctor the store shuts down

10 hours ago, littleJaina said:

That sounds like it could be a prostate issue.  If it happens again,definitely see a doctor right away¡

I plan on it.  I was finally able to get some relief after a couple hours but wow, it was rough for a while.

I can understand.  I had to pee the other day, then the doctor told me they needed a urine sample and even though I had to go, it took over an hour because I couldn't pee in that little cup. 

I would say stay calm. Things like that happen, and as long you can urinate some when later it should be Ok.

The important point is, that you still can empty your bladder completely. If this is not the case - check in at the doc immediately.

I have also sometimes this problem - the solution for me is better protection. I also wear only pads over the daytime, but they can cope with such an accident. I don’t loose more then 200ml in a worse case with  one episode and a good pad can cope with that as long as I’m not sitting. 

But this is something you should try out first at home ? If you have doubts use a diaper for such days. 

I have also phases where the UIC gets worse - e.g. if I’m to busy at work or catch a cold. But luckily these are until now just phases. If that happens I use a diaper until it’s better again.

Thanks for the advice.  I feel much better now but I do feel like I’m leaking worse than normal.  As such I am wearing more protection than I normally would.