LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Luzy Limited (Complete!)

19 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I loved that chapter, how much more can you feel like a baby than to have someone put you on you stomach and take your temperature that way.:wub: 

I've never tried it!!  I'll have to talk to my girlfriend and see if she wants to buy a rectal thermometer... XD

New chapter soon!  Trying to breeze through this story asap.

13.)

I sat down on the carpet and crossed my arms.  I sat against one of the walls and rubbed my eyes.  The ceiling lights were bright in a warm way, and I wondered what time it was. "Did you ever get changed?" I asked Izzy.  She shook her head. "Come on, let's go do that." Honestly, I just needed to feel in charge of something.

"Are you gonna stay and be our new babysitter now, Loozy?" It was the first time today that either of the childish girls had referred to Luzy as being an adult and not just one of them, and as she looked up from the changing table, Luzy actually seemed to… smile. Faintly, but it was there. "Did I say something funny?"

"No… no, sorry." I wouldn't stay.  I didn't want to tell her that, but it was the truth.  This place proved weirder and weirder the longer I was here, and I wasn't interested in how deep the rabbit hole went.  I lifted the girl's legs above her head, but ultimately, I couldn't held them up.  "…could you lift your butt?" She did, and I inched the diaper under her.  I kept trying to get it in the right spot, but I wasn't doing so well.  I didn't get it… this was supposed to be easy.

"Well…" Ister didn't have any issues raising her own behind, and she actually seemed pretty flexible, it seemed. "Maybe you could just come back and play with us? Be our friend, and we can play with Legos again, and play dress-up and make-pretend and stuff?" To her credit, Izzy seemed like a pretty happy-go-lucky girl, and she seemed to look for the positives in the situation as best as she could.

"I don't think so sweetie… sorry… um… butt down, okay…?" She put her butt down, but the diaper was heavily out of place.  I didn't get it.  I tried tugging the diaper between her legs, but I nearly slipped off the changing table entirely.  I took a deep breath and leaned against the wall, blinking hard at the lights above me.

"Uh-oh… Loozy… are you feeling sickie, still? Oh, um… um… don't you worry, Miss Marta will make you all better." At the same time, Izzy justified that the only reason Luzy wouldn't wanna come back, or stay as their sitter, was because she was feeling sick right now. She'd have a different answer when she was feeling better.

"I'm not sick!  I'm fine…" I just didn't want that little tube up my butt again… "I'm just feeling a little weak, is all.  Lay back down." I came back over to the table, holding onto the edges for support, and tried to reposition the diaper again.  

"Nuh nuh nuh, like this, see? Is like an hourglass." Ister was referring to the shape of the laid-out diaper, as she positioned her bottom in the right place, but Luzy's eyes were glassy by that point and she only blankly nodded. "You wan' this part here, cause tha's where you go weewee from, and tha's where the padding is thickest, see?" Her hand took Luzy's, and she pressed it against the laid out diaper between her legs.

"I know how to put a diaper on someone, jeeze… just lay back… hey, lay down.  Come on…" Hands came around me, wrapping around behind my body, and I turned to look up at the woman.  With amazing expertise, she taped the diaper on the girl and I shuffled awkwardly against the table.  Izzy got to her feet with a smile.

"Ister, you can go back and play with your sister. Luzy would like to have a little talk with Mamma." "Yes Mamma. She's not feeling well, though, she's icky and dizzy and wasn't so good with my diaper…" "Thank you, sweetpea. Marta is going to bring you and Anibella some babas, so hurry along now, you don't want to miss out."

I was fine with standing, as long as I held onto something.  For right now, that something was the table.  I wiggled uncomfortably against the carpet, biting the inside of my cheek.  I really needed to use the bathroom… "I'm done.  I'm not playing anymore.  They don't see me as a babysitter, and it's not me being selfish.  I am done.”

"Is that what you think? Well. The discussion I had with Anibella would tell me quite the opposite. She talked about the morning you three spent together, how you engaged with them, and that you were easy to talk to, and fun to be around. Engaging, non-intimidating, responsible and fun-loving. Those are all qualities I would call strengths of your character, and that Anibella identified all of them this morning seems to indicate that you're being received exactly as you intend to be." The woman actually sounded surprised to be hearing to the contrary. "In honestly, I was going to offer you a raise now that I've seen you in action."

A raise?  I was already making more here than I could imagine making anywhere before getting my degree… and it wasn't that I wasn't in the need for money, but I had another job at Subway… "I'm not working here… I already told you…"

"Well, for the weekend you are, of course, and until you're dismissed at the end of this period, I'll treat you and assess you as I would any other employee. And I was certainly ready to offer you a raise based on your performance." Should she decide to stay, of course.

"…you're bribing me." She just smiled.  I didn't know if I was right or wrong, though.  That smile didn't tell much. "I'm changing." "You've already proven-" "I'm changing." "The girls don't-" "I AM CHANGING." I didn't like having to interrupt her, but it wasn't helping that she kept ignoring me. "You can't say anything to change my mind.  I'm changing.  And then I'll go back to my job."

"You will be changed when your diaper needs changing." The response was clinical. Even a little bit… cold. Icy. It was rare for the woman to use that sort of tone, but her steely eyes made it quite evident that she was displeased that she'd even had to in the first place. "Marta is going to administer some follow-up treatment in a short while, just to ensure you feel a little bit better. The girls miss you."

"It's not up to you," I said flatly, evenly, almost bitchy. "I am twenty-one years old, not one of your fake-babies.  And I am going to do whatever I want to do, got it?" Jeeze. "Marta isn't going to do anything else, because I'm tired of being prodded like a turkey.  I'll take care of your girls for twenty four more hours, and them I'm leaving."

"We'll see. Marta." The woman clearly hadn't appreciated the tone, and she turned her back on the girl, waiting for the maid to approach from the hall. "I'll tend to the girls. It seems as though Luzy is feeling quite a bit sicker than we'd thought. Give her the full work-up, and ensure she's feeling better by dinner time." "Yes Miss." Marta responded, curtseying deeply as the woman walked past her.

• Like 1

love it and can't wait to see how much more she is treated like a baby by Marta.  I know all abut Marta and would not want to cross her.  As for the temperature taking, never had it done but in the DD stories it is a way to show littles how are seen.:wub: 

• Thanks 1

14.)

"W-wait..!  Y-you-" I stepped away from the table and nearly fell straight to the floor.  I stumbled until Marta caught me in her arms.  I shrugged myself off her, but in the end, I had to hold her arm to stay standing.  What the hell…

"It seems you've drawn the concern of the Lady of the House." Concern was a nice way to put it. Ire would have been a more accurate choice of terminology, perhaps. "Not to worry, I'll take good care of you." With Luzy still in her arms, the maid checked the diaper again, two fingers as before. This time, Luzy was too weak to be indignant, and in-fact, ended up cuddling closer as she was checked.

My forehead touched the maid’s shoulder as her fingers found their way into the leg band of my diaper.  I was still dry, of course, just like before, but this time her fingers stayed, pushing against the fabric inside the diaper.  It made me feel uncomfortable, but more than that, it made me feel small.  I wanted to push her away, but I didn't feel like I had the energy…

"It seems I was remiss in declaring you healthy so soon, Miss, you're quite clammy, and lethargic, and irritable — that's not like you, is it? You're a sweet girl, a good girl." The maid continued to hold Luzy, judging not only her diaper, but feeling through close contact any inclination of noise from her belly. It was nice to be prepared.

"I'm fine," I muttered into her shoulder, whimpering as her fingers slid out of the diaper.  Even the time she'd had them in there, I was already feeling so helpless.  It didn't help that I didn't feel like I could walk… "Just… let me go… I have to go change…" I wasn't going to let that woman win…

"Oh Miss, that would not be a good idea. Come now, I'll take you to my office and we'll start working on your treatment." Marta was not a big woman. She was almost petite, to be truthful, in build, but she was taller than Luzy and she was easily able to support the girls weight, even as she began to walk.

"I'm fine, I said I'm fine…” I tried to pull away from the maid and almost fell down again.  She smiled and played with my hair, taking me back in her arms.  I leaned on her as we walked.  I wasn't hazy.   I wasn't tired or drunk.  I was just… feeling weak.  It made the whole thing very humiliating…

"Sometimes girls your age just need a little help, is all." Girls your age was a potent trio of words — it obviously meant reference to young girls, baby girls, but it was too innocuous to be something she could get mad over, so it acted as a free wave of childish humiliation every time Marta said it.

"I'm not a kid…" "I didn't say you were." …ugh!  She was so frustrating!  She led me down the hall, past the play area and the kitchen, and I did my best to walk on my own.  I just felt so weak… "I'm changing out of these clothes, no matter what you say…"

"Well yes, you did sleep in your onesie, Miss. I imagine we'll get you changed into something fresh once your treatment is complete, and then you can relax the rest of the afternoon with the children. Won't that be nice?" No mention of the diaper, of course, or promise to change it, or even let her take it off at all. Marta was good with words, it seemed.

She led me past the door into the same room, the little table waiting for me.  She let me go when we approached, and I held the lying table for support.  I looked at the maid and frowned, watching as she wandered around the room. "I'm not going to do anything you say," I said flatly. "I'm not listening to that crazy woman."

"Oh no, Miss, it would be foolish to listen to anybody who was crazy, I agree." Once again, an agreement while completely disregarding the intent. "The Lady of the House has requested a full treatment workup for you, just to ensure that you're feeling safe and healthy and happy. Lay down on the bed for me, now, be a good girl."

"No." Can't refute "no".  Can't sit there and backhand "no".  I'm not letting her make me feel exacerbated.  I won't let her.  I'm not a child, and she won't get to me like that.  I know the tricks!  I invented those tricks!  I am a master of them!  And I wouldn't fall victim. "Get me that woman again!  Get her!"

"The Lady of the House is unavailable at the moment, Miss." The maid opened one of the stainless steel cabinets and pulled on the end of a hose — long, thin, transparent — that seemed spooled up under there. Unusually, though, the end of it seemed to flare out into a nipple not to dissimilar to a babies bottle. There was a humming from under the counter and soon enough a milky liquid began to flow through the hose, finally stopping at the teat, with a few drops leaking through from the pressure. Marta smiled, stepped close to Luzy, and then pushed it between her lips, even though she wasn't lying down. She would be, soon. The milk would be delicious, flavored not only with sweetness, but with a harmless, tasteless ingredient that would make her lips tingle, and her mouth tingle, and her neck and her tummy, and every part of her once she started to suck and drink. It made it so hard to stop, so hard to want to stop. And with the muscle relaxants, the diuretics and the other small cocktail of goodness mixed it, the moment she tasted her first drop, she'd be drinking a lot of it.

I smacked the hose out of my mouth before I thought twice, but the little tingling on my lips left something to be desired.  I blinked, looking down at the little hose on the ground, and biting my lip.  My tongue tingled.  My chest tingled.  I squirmed uncomfortably against the table, biting harder at my lip. "…what's that?" She didn't answer.  She just picked up the hose.  I looked at it, wiggling, and put out my hand. "Give it back…"

Marta smiled kindly and handed the hose back, with the nipple on the end. She could drink as much as she pleased — there were four galloons mixed up under the counter, refrigerated, and she'd stop long before she even made a dent in that, but she'd certainly have added a softly distended curve to her tummy by the time she’d had her fill. It was always the way: stopping was difficult. "Sit on the edge of the bed for me, Miss."

I slipped the little hose between my lips and tried to drink it like I would a straw.  It didn't work.  I bit my cheek and looked it over, finally relenting to the nipple by sucking on it like a child.  It tasted really good… like… like sugar milk or something… but when Marta approached me, I shook my head, taking a step backward.  "I still noth lithening.  You go get your boss, and maybe."

The answer to compliance now was simple — the maid simply tugged the tube from Luzy’s lips. Sudden. Unexpected. It left a trail of white milky downs down her chin and spotted her onesie a little. Marta held the tube in her hand. "Lay down on the bed, or I'm going to put it away, Miss." This tube, which only a few minutes ago, the girl would have refused vehemently, was now to be her undoing.

I bit my lip and shook my head, but my fingertips crept over the bed, crawling onto it.  I put my head against the back and looked up at her expectantly.  She gave me the tube back and I put it between my lips.  It tasted so good.  It wasn't… like… addicting.  But like, when you have ice cream for the first time, and you just really need to try some more of it…

"You drink just as much as you like, Miss." She would be far more compliant once she'd had her fill, once her tummy polite suggested no more for now. She'd feel satisfied, but not sick, sluggish, but happy. Content. Compliant. Weak as a kitten. A little euphoric, but completely aware that she was in control of herself entirely.

I laid on the bed looking up at Marta as she organized something.  I had trouble figuring out exactly what that "something" was, but I didn't really care.  I just wanted more of this milk.  If it was milk.  It didn't taste like milk.  It tasted like frosting.

After a few minutes, with a smile, Marta rolled Luzy over onto her side — she didn't seem to mind, so long as she got to keep the tube. As before, she unbuttoned the snaps of the onesie, and as before, she tugged the seat of the diaper down. There was no thermometer this time, though. Just suppositories — like the first one. Except while there had been only one the first time, there would be six this time. Then she would check the girls temperature.

Something slipped into my bottom, and I tried to wave her hand away, but it didn't make a difference.  Another went in, I whimpered, and I tried to swat her again.  And another, and I tried to swat her.  Eventually, once I was feeling very full, very sick, very dizzy, I stopped trying altogether.  I felt the thermometer inside me again and I laid there quietly, sucking on the milk.  I was losing my taste for it, though…

It had taken almost forty-five minutes from the time the tube had gone in, until the time Marta removed the thermometer from Luzy’s behind, and pulled her diaper back up, then refastened the onesie back into place. Forty-five minutes she'd been drinking from the tube, though with the rate of flow, and how slowly she suckled now, that probably only meant three quarts at the most. Still, that was a lot, and Marta rubbed her hand over the girls tummy, nicely distended now, as she suspected it would be.

The tube fell from my mouth and I looked up at the woman as she played with my hair.  My body felt full.  I felt full.  I thought I might explode or something, but in a good way… if that made sense.  I blinked up at her and rubbed my eyes.  I felt so… content…

"Are you ready to go and play with your sisters, now, and be a good girl for Mamma?" The choice of words were intentionally provocative. Your sisters. Good girl. Mamma. Marta knew that the milk would leave Luzy content beyond words, though, and contentment tended to be a great mute button for argumentative girls. Her choice of words were merely to see just how content Luzy was.

"…okay…" I knew I should argue.  I mean, somewhere in me, I knew.  But I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be arguing about.  Was it the playing?  Or… or what?  I stood up, and the second I did, I regretted it.  I slid to the floor, immediately, and felt my bladder seize.  I felt the moisture leak into the diaper, filling the front, as I sat there in my hands and knees.  Panic shot across my face, but I couldn't move.  Stop, stop stop, I told myself, but it wouldn't work...

"It's okay. It's common for girls your age for accidents to happen." There it was again. Girls your age. Only now instead of just a way to sneak a cutting remark in, or to make the girl blush, this served a different purpose. She was so content, so desperate to hold onto that feeling of happiness and easiness and freeness, that she was searching for a truth. Searching for a way to to not have to face the repercussions of what she'd just done. And oh she was aware of it. But those words. Girls your age. They were so easy to believe...

"…I just… d-drank too much…. I wasn't thinking…." No use hiding it.  She knew.  She knew, and I knew, and we just… I just needed to get up… but by the time I could finish wetting the diaper, by the time it sagged between my legs, I couldn't stand… "I'm… I'm gonna… f-find a bathroom…" But I couldn't get up.  I couldn't remember how...

Changing her now would be pointless — there was something else for times like this, and Marta had no troubles laying Luzy down on her back. No resistance to unsnapping the onesie. And even as she laid out one, two, three cloth diapers, the only noise Luzy made was whimpering as she wet more, and then the muffled sounds from her lips as Marta slipped the girls thumb between her lips. Three diapers in thick cloth would go over the top of the soaking wet disposable, and then a cute printed cloth cover, and then a pair of clear plastic pants. It would be bulky, far too much to be practical, but Luzy would be crawling for a while now anyway.

"N-no… w-wait…" The maid started to fasten up the pieces of cloth between my legs.  I shook my head, though, little tears on my cheeks as I sucked my thumb. "N-no, I need… need to change… w-what are you… w-wait… wait…"

"It's better to wait for any more accidents to happen, and then give you a bath so you can get nice and clean all at once, isn't it, Miss?" She'd drank quite a bit of the milk, and the suppositories might have results on her behind, too, it was always hard to tell — but she wouldn't be out of this bulk of diaper-cloth for quite some time, now. "Be a good girl."

She pinned all the diapers in place and wrapped the cover over it.  All in all, I looked like I really was a baby, now.  And the wetness of the diaper clung to my body, pressed together by the layers of cloth.  I was drowning in humiliation, but more than that, I couldn't shake the contentedness…

"Let's get you back to your sisters, and you can enjoy the rest of your day now that you're feeling better, Miss." Walking was out of the question, so Marta smiled and kneeled down in front of her. "You should go on your hands and knees, it'll be easier." Go on your hands and knees was better wording than crawl, but the latter would be the choice she used from now on.

"I can walk," I muttered shyly, looking down at the floor.  I tried to prop myself up, but even taking into account the fact I'd had my body's weight in muscle relaxers, I still couldn't get up because of the thickness of the diaper.  I didn't even get up onto one foot before falling back on my butt…

"Crawl, Miss. It makes much more sense, and the sooner we can get you to the playroom, the sooner you can be with your sisters again. And they miss you immensely, I'm sure — especially Izzy, it was not kind to make her worry about you now, was it?" Marta opened the door to her office and waited for Luzy to comply.

I tried once more to walk, but all in all, I knew it was impossible.  I wanted to protest, to argue, but I was having trouble with it.  So I crawled.  At least, until I could remember why I was arguing in the first place.  I followed Marta down the hall on my hands and knees.

The carpets were soft, designed not to hurt sensitive skin, but even so by the time Marta opened the playroom door and Luzy crawled inside, her knees would be shiny and pinky like any young toddler. "You go and play, your Mamma will be back a little bit later to see you, and check on how you're doing."

• Thanks 1

15.)

When Marta closed the door and left the three girls alone, Luzy propped back and fell on her immensely padded behind, and said nothing. Not with words — her scarlet cheeks said plenty. Ister looked at Anni, and then crawled over to where Luzy was perched atop her portable pile of padding, smiled at her, and handed her a piece of Lego. "Wanna build more wif us?"

“Sure…" That woman was going to be here soon.  Marta said she'd get her for me.  Then I'd get out of here.  I'd be done with this horrible place and all the things with it.  But with my tummy full of milk and everything a little bit tingly, I really didn't mind playing with Legos for a bit.  Even if I was wet…

"Miss Marta gave you the milk, huh?" For someone with the functional physical abilities of a child, Ister was remarkably switched on upstairs, and she playfully poked the thick mass of padding beneath the plastic-pants and pretty-patterned-cover just beneath. "How much did you have?" And then, the poking moved to Luzy’s tummy; soft and pudgy now, instead of flat and taut. And now very very ticklish.

I couldn't help but giggle.  The girl looked at me and smiled and I felt a bit of heat on my cheeks.  I remembered the milk, how I drank at it… how wonderful it tasted… but I didn't know exactly how much I had.  So I shrugged my shoulders. "It doesn't matter…" I'd be out of here in one day… one very long day...

"Tha's true." Ister nodded in agreement, and then put her arms around Luzy to cuddle her. "I'm glad you're making good choices now, cause soon you'll be all better, you just gotta keep making the right decisions." That was out of left-field, and the girl smiled and took Luzy by the hand, leading her toward the bins of Legos and pushing her down onto her butt.

I winced, shuffling uncomfortably on the seat of the wet diaper while I tried to find a way I could play without feeling sick.  Problem was, I already had to pee again.  I wanted to get up and ask, but I already knew I couldn't stand.  What could I do?  Crawl out and try to find that woman...?

"Loozy is wet." That was Anni's contribution, and Ister nodded her head with a little smile. "Uhhuh, isn't it great?" "Does tha' mean she'll be better soon?" "Uhhuh, all betterer!" "Even if she looks sad right now?" "Even if, Anni, uhhuh. She's so lucky, and I bet she'll wet again, soon, too, cause she had lots and lots of sugarmilk!"

"I'm not wet," I said flatly, wiggling uncomfortably against the carpet.  I tried pulling myself back to my feet, but was completely unsuccessful.  I tried, even using the wall for support, but I had no luck.  I really couldn't walk, not even come close.  I pouted and sat on the ground, going back to playing with Legos.

"Marta tells me your treatment was a success, Luzy." The woman had entered the room without so much as Luzy even looking up — she'd been playing with Legos, and seemed quite engrossed, and only even looked up when the woman put her hand on the girl’s head. "Was there something you had on your mind? Marta suggested there might be."

"I want to talk to you." The girls kept playing, but they both watched me out of the corner of their eyes.  I bit the inside of my cheek nervously and pulled myself to my knees.  I still couldn't walk… how long had it been since I'd come in here? "Privately." "Of course." She stepped out of the room, leading the way, and I did my best to stand back up.  Of course, I failed horribly, and with a clash to the floor, felt the wetness of the diaper freshen, seeping around my leg bands.  Humiliation washed over me.

The ordinary thing, in a situation as unordinary as this, to have done would have been to stand over the tumbled girl and make a snarky remark, thus furthering her humiliation. Instead, the woman knelt down next to her and helped her unsteadily get to her feet, smiling encouragingly. "There's a good girl, don't worry now, it's always a little tricky at first. Hold my hand, just in case you get unsteady again."

It wasn't like walking with Marta, where I needed help.  She might as well have carried me out of the room.  She held most if not all of my weight, and when we turned the corner, she picked me up properly, like a child, and sat me on her hip.  She was not a big woman, though she was bigger than me.  The display would only last a couple seconds, until we were in the living room.

Gently, the woman sat down on one of the chairs, pulling Luzy around into her lap in the process of doing so, and seating her to the side, so her legs dangled, and the woman could play fingers through her hair. "Now, what seems to be on your mind, my precious little doll?" Only a child would be carried that way. Only a child would be held and seated that way. And only a child would be talked to that way.

"I get it… I get it, cut that out…" I swatted at the woman while she played with my hair until I got her to stop.  I played with my fingers in my lap and pouted, looking at the entryway to the living room for signs of those girls following. "I was a brat.  I understand that.  But you can't just drug me.  I am leaving.  Say what you want, but I don't care."

"Control seems like the best choice of action, for girls in your situation, Luzy. Because control has been taken from you, and fighting to get it back seems only logical." Those words were significantly more adult. "My philosophy, tried and proven, time and again, is that the only way to recover from having control taken from you, is to surrender it all — willingly. Only then can you feel whole again."

"…I'm not playing." She didn't act like I was playing, though.  She was really serious, huh? "I understand you have your methods, but I'm not… surrendering, or whatever.  There are other ways to get control back, other than acting like those two girls." Of course, I'd need to figure out how to walk again first…

"Those girls are free to go when they so choose, would it surprise you to know that? They're not being held here, there's no fixed term of stay. They're here until they decide they're ready to take control over themselves, over their lives, and then they'll leave. Perhaps tomorrow, maybe not for a much longer time." The woman could tell just how skeptical Luzy seemed to be of that fact, though, and she smiled. Understandingly. Knowingly. "You don't believe me?"

"I know you have me here under contract, drugs, and taking my godda-" I hesitated, biting my cheek. "…keys." I didn't want another spray of that horrible foam… "All I mean is, I think those girls would be much more inclined to leave if you made it easier for them.  Because you sure aren't making it easy for me."

"You haven't yet realized how important it is to stay, perhaps you should consider that before you focus so much on leaving. Healing is a process, my pretty doll." Her words hung as though there was pages missing in the story, like Luzy had skipped a chapter and was being deprived of something crucial. Like there was something she was unaware of.

"I just want to go home," I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest. "If you and these girls wanna play make believe-" "Cut the crap." "…what-" "You have babysat them for almost a day.  You have treated them like you'd treat real children.  They are children to you.  And if you think you're making headway pretending they aren't, then you're more naive than I pegged you for." …damn. "…I just want to go home," I repeated.

"Your portfolio lists three months without work, or study. April last year, through June." It wasn't something that would be pertinent to any part of any conversion except an interview, and she'd already done that and hadn't mentioned it. Which made it an odd thing to jump to. "Tell me about that time. Why did you drop four classes after add/drop ended, and quit your job?"

…what was she talking about?  The silence loomed for a couple minutes.  My chest hurt.  I played with the tips of my fingers quietly, biting the inside of my cheek.  This wasn't any of her business… "I just… I was overwhelmed with…" No, that wasn't it. "…I had a family emergency…"

"And yet you didn't travel to Virginia, where your family all live. You stayed here. You just… disappeared from your life for a few months, and then re-emerged, and have been trucking along since then." The diapered layers would already be wet, and maybe she'd wet again from the muscle relaxant, from the diuretic. But sometimes when facing the truth of things, that could make a girl wet, too. Either way, Luzy was more than prepared. "Close your eyes, my pretty doll. Think about last April. Tell me about the weather, was it a lovely Spring? I don't remember, myself."

I shook my head, pushing myself off the woman's lap and stumbling to the ground.  I looked up at her from my place on my knees and shook my head. "It's none of your business, even!  I just needed a break from school, okay?!  I don't even want this job, why do you care?!"

"Because you think that nobody does." Luzy was on her knees, wincing, her eyes glassy and slightly wet, and the woman leaned down and pulled her back up onto her lap. "April. Tell me of the weather in April." It was an arbitrary question — the woman only wanted for Luzy to think about any aspect of April last year, and honestly she very likely already was.

• Thanks 2

I'm so glad you decided to repost this. It is wone of my favorite stories, although there seems to be added parts that were missing from the last post or I missed them... anyways thanks for reposting this story!

16 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm so glad you decided to repost this. It is wone of my favorite stories, although there seems to be added parts that were missing from the last post or I missed them... anyways thanks for reposting this story!

There shouldn't be any added parts!  Unless I messed up my other posting thread somehow...

This version will have less parts since it only follows Luzy's story! ^_^ For a free PDF of the original, check out the first post. ❤️ 

16.)

April… “I don't know… it was like, a year ago…" Almost.  It was like any April, I guess.  Wet.  Really wet.  But not in a rainy way.  The grass was just always wet… "…the grass… kind of… shimmered… at sunrise…" I felt my tone drop.  I felt my stomach drop.  My fingers were shaking in the woman's lap.  She held me tight so I couldn't slip away from her again.

"Do you like the way the grass looks, when it shimmers? When you can look from your window in the morning, and the grass twinkles, like stars? Your window… or… any window…?" It was always the most complicated aspect of things — enticing Luzy to talk, to explain, to paint the picture. The woman had a general notion, a suspicion, but without Luzy facing the truth and recounting the chain of events, there could be no healing.

"…it was nice.” I rubbed my eyes.  They were wet, I think.  I felt wet.  I felt… sick, honestly.  My body was stuck in this stupid onesie and this stupid diaper, full of piss, and then the rest of me was stuck in this woman's arms. "I… I don't wanna talk about this anymore.  I wanna go home… lemme go home…"

"Soon, my pretty doll. It was nice in April, with twinkling grass. What were your classes? You're a morning person, you'd take them as early as could be, to have afternoons free, is that right?" It was more than assumption, basic deduction, and a little research based on the transcript provided with her portfolio — it hadn't been too hard to match previously completed classes to a schedule.

"I was out by two…" Eight in the morning to two in the afternoon.  I was always up early, early enough for the sunrise.  Early enough to see the grass twinkle.  I remembered that.  I bit my cheek and rubbed my eyes again. "I wanna go home, please… please...?"

"For one more night, this is home. You know that." You know that. Those words instilled doubt, reflection, self-interrogation, and often acceptance. "Early classes, and pretty mornings. Did you spend much time with friends? Clubs, or parties? It must be difficult to have a night life with such early morning starts."

"My friend Koi……." Koi.  I rubbed the sides of my head and shook it, softly.  She was the only friend I really had anymore.  I thought I had more friends, before.  I guess we just… didn't keep in touch… "I… I'm sorry, I… I gotta go… I'm sorry, I just gotta call my friend…"

"Maybe we could have Koi over for dinner, later tonight? Maybe she could come and see your home, your home for one more night." Luzy was shaking. Shivering, actually, though it was the furthest thing from cold. Her fingers played with one another, and when the woman separated them, they played with her fingers instead. Childishly. "Tell me about Koi."

"…she's…" How was I supposed to describe Koi? "…I just have to go home…" "You are home." "I just need to call Koi…" "She can come over." "N-no!  I… she's not… I wanna not look like…" I didn't want Koi seeing me like this, dressed like this.  Fuck, fuck, fuck… "Tell me about her." "…w-we met in… Freshman year…" Three long years ago.

"And she's stayed by your side, before April, and since." Just reconfirmation of stated facts. "She's your friend, and she cares for you. Did she visit you, in your time away, after April? Perhaps she checked up on you, is that the kind of girl that Koi is?" It was risky to unearth the past, but self-burying was always as shallow as could be, and would never stay hidden away regardless.

"…we've always been friends…" I rubbed my cheeks with my shoulders. "I just… need to call her, please…" "Shh…" "…she's just… she's gonna be worried about me if I don't…" I should have called her yesterday.  I should have returned her texts.  I was so dizzy…

"Soon, my pretty doll. Soon we can get you cleaned up, and invite her for tea. She expects you'll be busy with work, she won't be worried, she'll be thinking about how she misses you, but she'll be fine. Tell me about the first week of April." She'd work this way, systemically, until she hit the nerve.

"There's nothing to talk about… nothing happened… it was stupid and boring and that was all…" I felt closed up.  I felt wet and uncomfortable and helpless.  But I felt so empty.  I rubbed my cheeks, still shaking. "That was all," I repeated, trying to convince myself.

So it was the first week of April. The woman turned Luzy slightly, no longer sideways, now facing her as she cuddled into her lap, and placed one hand on her cheek. "Close your eyes. It's best to listen. Tell me about that week in April, I'm sure more happened than nothing. Start with the twinkling grass."

I looked at the woman's lap, her fingers drawing lines on my cheeks, and shook my head.  Little tones of grass.  Little blades of promise.  Green.  Daylight.  Routine.  Something broke the routine, though, didn't it?  What was it?  I couldn't remember… something… something happened…

"Twinkling grass, and early classes. April last year, it's so far back, but so easy to remember. You only need to look, my pretty doll. You're wrapped up and warm, safe in so many layers, and then held by me — and you know I'm protective. You know I protect. You know that you're safe." And it was easy to see how safe, it was easy to see that the girls were safe, that Ister, and Anibelle, that they were safe. It was easy to see that she was a woman of action, not only words.

My phone rang, and I picked up without thinking. "Hello?" "Are we still on for our appointment at noon?" …fuck.  Right.  Yeah… "Y-yeah, s-sure… sorry… um… I'll be there." I'd have to work around some schedules… "Who had called?" "Dr. Lorie.” …who?  I looked up at the woman, then down at her chest, tasting the name on my mouth.  I didn't know a Dr. Lorie…

"Doctor Lorie. Tell me about him, my pretty doll. His name is familiar to you, but foreign, isn't that strange?" The woman had stopped trying to restrain Luzy, and was merely holding her now, cuddling the small girl to her lap, playing with her hair, playing with her cheek. "You had an appointment — how long had you been seeing him?"

"Four… um… weeks…"

///

"Excuse me…?" "Hm?" "I have an appointment…" "Not my business." "Right… sorry…" I walked past the woman in the hall.  She'd later be important in saving me.  Saving me?  I opened up the door and stepped into the young man's office.  He was cute, in a very nice way.  He was the kind of cute I could imagine dating.  But I couldn't date him - he knew too much about me…

///

"I don't feel okay…"

"It's only a tummy cramp, you'll feel better once you wet a little more — try it and see." She no doubt needed to — the woman hadn't felt her do so yet, and that would be bloating her stomach. Going would relieve that, which would make it seem as though she had control over her anxiety. "Wet for me, my sweet doll, and then continue. The cute young man, was he Doctor Lorie?"

The woman held me against her chest, her fingers in my hair, and I felt my diaper sag into her lap.  The wetness poured out of me, out of the leg bands of the diaper.  I thought I'd leak on the woman, but it merely filled into the fabric.  I relaxed, just enough to remember…

///

"How is Little Luzy today?" "…o-okay…" "You know you don't need to be nervous." "…I know…" "It's very understandable, how you feel.  Alternate personas are…" He stared at me, a smile growing, and patted my head.  Big words.  He knew better. "You just need to get away from stress.  Come on, let's go into our room."

///

Fascinating. Little Luzy. Big words. Alternate personas. Certainly, things were more interesting than the woman had suspected them to be, so she held the girl, held her in her sagging layers of diapers, and played tenderly with her hair. "Little Luzy, is what what you prefer to be called sometimes? That's okay if it is, this is your home right now, and I want for you to feel comfortable, and safe."

The words struck a chord, a hard chord, and I stumbled back off the woman's lap.  I shook my head in a panic and staggered to my feet, only to fall back down again.  I kicked my feet wildly until I pushed myself against the wall, and made myself as small as possible against the footboard.  I was sobbing, soaking my onesie.  Any time the woman got close to me, I kicked at her shins. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!  I WANNA GO HOME!  LET ME GO HOME!"

"My tender doll, you are home. Safe, and home, and with your Mamma." There was a bar fridge set into the wall near the cocktail bar in the corner, and the woman opened it, pulling out a baby bottle with the same milk from the tube, never quite taking her eye off of Luzy. She sat. She sat back in the chair, the bottle in her hand, and spoke with stern, soothing tones. "Luzy. Come up here to Mamma."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!  GET AWAY!  GET THIS OFF ME!" I tore at the clothes, at the onesie, kicking my feet as hard as I could.  They were bare against the carpet, but I couldn't help but feel the room closing in around me.  I was going to throw up… "GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!"

The soothing approach hadn't worked, and Luzy had gone from a gentle simmer to boiling over like a pot of unattended pasta. The woman stood up, and then stood over her, knelt down, pinning the girls stomach and torso against the wall. One hand set the bottle down on the floor next to the two of them, and then she gathered up both of Luzy's hands, pinning them above her head. Finally, she picked the bottle back up and pressed the teat between the girl’s furiously screaming lips. "Surrender control, and nothing can hurt you. I become your shield, and your sword. You're safe. Mamma loves her girl. Drink. Mamma loves her girl.”

I kicked my feet, flailed, but the woman withdrew the bottle, and I immediately stopped.  I looked up at her as she took the bottle back to the couch with her, and bit my lip.  I rubbed the water off my cheeks, and my thoughts were so cloudy.  My lips tingled. "…I… I want that…" "Up here." I made a move to stand up, but in the end, I started to crawl.

She crawled. An action of submission. Surrender. Few people knew just how powerful those two little S-words were, how many things they could heal, how many people would be set free if only they'd accept them into their lives. The woman sat with the bottle, and she waited for Luzy to approach, hands and knees, and then leaned down to lifted her back up onto her lap. "I'll give you your baba once you ask for it properly, and tell me you're going to be a good little girl." The bottle was right there, in arms reach.

I reached for the bottle, but she pulled it away.  I bit my lip, fidgeting on the sofa.  I was upset about something a moment ago, something about… ugh, why couldn't I remember.  I just wanted the bottle.  The milk tasted so nice… "…please… may I… have the bottle?" "And you'll be?" "…a good girl.”

In future, the girl would be made to lay across the woman’s lap, and would be fed the bottle. Today, small steps were taken, and she smiled and handed the bottle to Luzy on the completion of her request. Little Luzy. It was a trigger. And there were protections — this went so much further than a single weekend could uncover — and that changed plans dramatically. "Drink up, my pretty doll."

17.)

I sipped at the bottle, and as I did, I felt weaker and weaker.  Time passed, and I found my head in the woman's lap.  She played with my hair, and she held the bottle for me.  My fingers were heavy.  My eyelids were heavy, too.  Her fingers touched my forehead, my hair, running lines, and she asked me something.  I didn't remember what. /// "How have you been?" “Fine…" "Stressed, I imagine?" I shrugged. "That's okay, I know how it is." Talking to him in person was hard.  I was embarrassed.  Such a cute man.  Email was the easiest: that's where I told him my truths.  How I just needed to feel like a kid sometimes.  That I'd felt that way for years.  Koi found out a couple months ago, and that's when I knew I had to get it under control.  Since seeing Dr. Lorie, it had been getting better.  Relaxation in private.  Overwhelming feelings.  They sated the anxiety.

"You'll start coming twice a week once April begins, Little Luzy, up until all your finals are complete." The young man smiled the way that few people knew how, and kissed the girl’s forehead, welcoming her into the room. Their room. It was just a room in the house where his office was, a twin sized bed with a childish comforter, and a few cheap toys from the drugstore. Hardly a playroom, let alone a nursery, but Little Luzy wasn't allowed in here any other time and so that made it potent.

This room… I immediately felt heavy.  I nearly sank to the floor.  My feet felt like Jell-o as I walked from one end to the other, to sit on the bed.  I'd only been in here one other time, and it was a very powerful day.  That was my first session, when I didn't believe he could help me.  But now, I believed him.  My fingertips ached.  My heart was racing.  I was strongest here… or, rather, Little Luzy was.

"Little Luzy Loves Laughing."

///

Or at least, those were the words he said, but as Luzy softly recounted the story, she only recalled the words are numb-mouthed mumbling. It was a trigger. Something she wasn't consciously aware as to the effects, or the invoking of.  How fascinating. This, and Ister, and…

///

Luzy was on the bed, laying on her back, giggling the way she did when she was Littled. The young man smiled down at her, and handed her a stuffed elephant. "Papa might have to take Little Luzy to get a proper bear of her own to cuddle, hm?"

///

Papa. Curious.

Normal April.  Normal.  Normal, normal, normal.  I repeated the word.  I tried to make it true.  But it wasn't right.  Something about that day wasn't right.  I just didn't remember… I couldn't figure it out… I sucked at the bottle, sucked at the little nipple as it filled me.  What did I forget…?

///

"Little Luzy?" “Mm?" "Are you happy?" I nodded my head, a smile on my lips.  I was happy.  These moments were my happiest. "Remember that," he said.  And some… other words… and I remember being so tired, so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

///

It was challenging to follow along, her words would slur, and her eyes would close, and she'd slow, and then wake, and she'd wince and she'd struggle. What had he done to her? It all seemed so benign. It all seemed like he was mostly professional.

///

"You're happy, Little Luzy. You're happy, and you're mine." They were in a mall. Not her mall. But a mall. She was in short-alls, her hair in pigtails, her thumb between her lips and the other in his. Standing outside a teddy bear store.

"How did…" He held the phone in his hand, kneeling down in front of me.  I looked down at my clothes, at the shorts, and felt my cheeks go pink.  I pulled my thumb from my lips and looked around in a panic.  The man touched my nose, once, and I bit on my lip.  I focused on him, on the bear in his hands.  He went to hand it to me, but handed me the phone instead.  My chest ached while I dialed the number.  I didn't understand… "Yes?  Can I speak to a manager please?  Yeah, Jack, please.  It's Luzy calling…" When I closed the phone, ignoring the pleas from the man on the other side for me not to quit, Papa handed me my teddy bear.  I hugged it against my chest.

"There's my good girl."

///

He had her quit her job — he manipulated her; he coerced her actions and exerted his power over her to control her. He took her control from her, and used her own whims against her. No wonder she was as wound up on the inside as she was. She was finished with the bottle, now, but still chewed idly on the teat as she explained more of what had happened. Doctor Lorie. Was he even a doctor at all? Or just so fucked-up pervert?

///

"That's a very good name for a teddy, Luzy, a very good name. Once you write your name here and here," - forms, school forms. - “we'll print her birth form and she'll be all yours."

I felt my chest ache while my fingers etched the name into the paper.  The pen trembled.  Initials.  Lazy letters.  Dizzy.  And then… quiet.

"Luzy!" "…Koi?" I blinked, stepping away from the counter.  The girl came running up to me and smiled at seeing me.  I looked back at her with glossy eyes.  I stared down at the papers in my hands. "…um… what are you…" "I've been trying to get a hold of you for like two days!  What's up?" “Nothing..."

"Are you changing a class? It's like midway through the semester, you shouldn't be doing that." Koi was remarkably out of breath, but her corset regiment meant that running was always a luxury anyway and she'd still done so. It was just take a few minutes before she could breathe again. "Where have you been? Did your phone die?"

I felt my head nod, my cheeks pink and shy.  My fingertips trembled with the paper in my hands and I looked at my shoes.  I just wanted to get home… I didn't want Koi seeing me like this.  She didn't understand… "Y-yeah, it… it must have died…" I was going to be sick. "I'll call you later, when I get home… okay…?"

"…with your phone that must have died? Come on, what's with you?" Koi looked at her wrist — the little smart-watch helping her to check on her blood pressure and heart rate, which was important on days she laced tightly, but it also showed the time — and nodded in affirmation. "I'm taking you out for lunch. No arguments."

"Koi, I'm busy… I'm sorry, I'm just busy…" I played quietly with the papers, looking nervously at the counter.  I just needed to turn these papers in so I could get home.  So I could be better.  No more stress… "I promise, I'll call… I promise… please…?"

"Ugh, Luzy! Fine. Fine. But we're doing pizza and movies and beers tonight, okay? And don't change any classes without talking to me about it tonight, alright? Come on babe, you know better than that."

///

"Koi sounds like she cares a lot about you, like she's a very good friend. It must have been difficult to deceive her."

I turned the papers in, and I left.  I didn't see Koi again for nine weeks. "…I'm sleepy…" "…Luzy," the woman said quietly, playing with my hair.  The bottle was long gone, and now, I couldn't even concentrate.  Everything blurred.  I felt exhausted for no real reason.  This was where the story ended, wasn't it?  There wasn't anything else…

"Tell me about the next time you saw Doctor Lorie. If you're a good girl, I'll give you another baba." Honestly, the woman knew she shouldn't be pushing such a precarious house of cards as much as she was, but it was important to get enough information to build a sustainable relationship here. To ensure she came back once she left.

"Never saw him again," I muttered, curling up to the woman. "Just got a bear with him, and that was it… nothin' else…" It was all I remembered.  As who I was, all I remembered was a bear, some papers, and a broken promise to Koi.  Then, I took summer classes that July.  The end.

18.)

Luzy was mostly alert now, and diving deeper might not have been too fruitful for the time being. But what she had gleaned was useful. "Tell me about being little. About relieving your stress. What if you could do that here, and still take care of the girls, and still get paid. How would that sound?" Admittedly, the woman had never met a girl who already treasured this kind of thing.

"I'm not-" I struggled in the woman's arms and she held me in place, petting my hair. "Shhh, shhh.  It's okay… I was just asking…" "I just… wanna go home… lemme go home…" I started to settle back down, into her arms, into her lap.  She played with my hair so well.  

"This is your home for one more night, and then you can leave — I only want to know if you'd like to be afforded the opportunity to come back and to be little when you're here, from now on. Nobody outside this safe place would ever know." Mostly, though, the woman knew she needed to get Luzy to agree so that she could continue to dig, and eventually, to help. "You'll be the oldest sister."

"Fuck you," I muttered, kicking my feet until I tumbled off the couch.  I fell onto the floor and hit my head against the carpet.  The room rang with discomfort, but I managed to scramble upright again.  Of course, with the fresh dose of milk, I couldn't stand.  I couldn't even argue with the woman.  I wanted to be pissed off, but really, I was just mildly annoyed by the accusation. "I'm twenty-one.  I'm not little!”

"Age is a number that can only go up, but it doesn't mean you can't revisit lower numbers — I think if more people understood that, there would be less stress in the world. You understood that, which is why you told Koi, and why you went to see the doctor to help you out." Of course, the woman as now entirely certain that the young man had done very little to help her. "At twenty-one, I'd punish you with the foam for cussing. But at… say… six, I'd warn you and you'd apologize."

My chest hurt.  I shook my head, stumbling further backwards, the way I had once before, but slower.  I felt sick.  I shook my head faster, faster, until I felt tears on my cheeks. "I didn't tell Koi!  She…" No. "…it's not even… I'm better!  He made it better so I don't have to see him!  That's why I don't see him!  JUST STOP IT!  STOP!"

"Is that why you don't see him? Or did he punish you for leaving him, by taking it away? Taking away the thing you need to manage your stress." Things were going to escalate, she was yelling already, and things would only now get worse. Digging seemed inevitable. Confrontation, too. Silently, mentally, the woman apologized to Luzy, before continuing. "Little Luzy, tell me about what happened after you dropped your classes."

I kicked the woman hard in the leg when she came up to me.  I scrambled backward, until my back hit the wall, and miraculously, I pulled myself to my feet.  My knees shook under my weight, but with my back to the wall, I stayed standing. "LEAVE ME ALONE!  YOU'RE CRAZY!  LEAVE ME ALONE!  GO AWAY!  I WANT TO GO HOME!" "Little Luzy, what happened when-ow!" I hit her, as hard as I could, in the shoulder, and kicked her again in the leg.  Tears poured down my face.  I could hardly stand.  I was sure I'd fall over. "Little Luzy.  Tell-" "GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!"

Physical violence was not the woman's venue, and after the second strike to her body, she took a step back out of reach and gathered herself for a moment while Luzy continued to yell at her. Defense mechanism. Put in place by him? Or her? Punishment, or survival? It was so difficult to tell. Taking a step forward enough to grab the girl, she picked her up, and then swiftly threw her down on the sofa, turning her over before she could scramble away. The diapers were thick, so thick, but the effect would be all that matter. The sound as her hand spanked the padding. The squishing of the wetness. And the cooed, soothing encouragement, for her to wet more. It would calm her.

"LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO!" "Little Luzy." "LET ME GOOOOOOOO!" I was sobbing, sobbing louder than I'd ever sobbed.  The girls appeared in the opening way, terrified looks on their faces, and Marta was quick to follow. "Little Luzy." "Stop stop STOP STOP STOP!!!" "Little Luzy." "STOP!" "Little Luzy." "…STOP…" "Little Luzy." "…stop…" "Little Luzy." "…s-stop…"

There it was. What a thick-skin Luzy had, protecting that part of her. She was calmer now, and the spanking had stopped, and she only whimpered now, as the woman cooed and shushed and played with her hair. "Ister, come over here and do Little Luzy's hair. Anibelle, find Little Luzy a pretty doll to cuddle with. Little Luzy is going to tell Mamma all about her story, because she's a good little girl."

///

"Let me go, let me go!" The man snapped his fingers and I fell to the ground.  My cheeks were warm against the carpet.  It wasn't supposed to be like this.  I wanted my room… I wanted things to be nice!  He said they'd be nice! "Stop!  STOP!" I struggled to pull myself to my hands and knees.  I could barely breathe… "…stop…"

"You were a bad girl, Little Luzy." His zipper was down, but his pants were still on — she'd resisted when he'd unzipped, though, and that wasn't acceptable. She was to Honor him when he required. Love and Honor. He reinforced to her that those were the things that made little girls happy. Love Papa. Honor Papa. The teddy bear was on the floor just out of her reach. "Maybe we should take Harold back, too, huh?"

"S-stop…." I couldn't think.  I was in tears.  I couldn't stop crying.  I was falling apart… "You'll get him back when you're ready to be a good girl." Another snap.  Or words.  I couldn't remember.  And then I was awake, somewhere new.  I sat up fast, looking around with glossy eyes.  My chest was aching, but my head was worse.  A bedroom, childish, but old.  Tattered, maybe?  More like… unkept.  I stumbled out of bed, nearly landing on a girl.  A girl with brown hair.  Her eyes were lost, her body naked but for a locket around her neck, and her fingers curled around her knees.  I looked up at her and then around the room.  There were two other girls, one on another bed, and one playing with blocks.

“You’re awake.  Better to be asleep.” The girl wore a dress, playing with blocks on the far end of the room. She looked distant, and her body had bruises around her wrists, and on her thigh. Neither of the other girls spoke, and only one of them even bothered to look.

"…I'm…" I rubbed my eyes, looking around nervously.  One girl was naked, sitting by the edge of my bed.  One had a dress.  The other, only a diaper.  I looked down at my clothes, at my denim dress, and felt a twinge of embarrassment.  Then, without thinking, I started to cry.  Not like a sad moment, but like a child.  A real baby, crying.  I couldn't stop.

"Who's a grumpy girl, hmm?" The attractive young man, the doctor, came in through a door that was open, but sub-divided by a child's play-gate — far too short to stop anybody in this room, but only the man would cross the threshold and they all knew it. "This is your new home, Little Luzy. I know Harold is around here somewhere, but I'm sure he said something about wanting for you to Honor Papa." He had his hands around the crying girl now, cuddling her, but the other girls made sure to look away. Uncomfortable. Lost.

"Do you love him?" …I nodded.  I couldn't help it.  His fingers ran up my cheek like lightning and with another word or two, I felt my fingertips fall to my sides.  His pants were undone and his cock stood erect at my lips.  I didn't know why I wanted it.  I just wanted my teddy back… so I licked the tip and took it in my mouth.

"There's my good Little Luzy. A little girl should be pretty, and obedient, and love and honor her Papa." The man clicked his fingers and the naked girl jumped. "Little Rissa. Help your sister. Kiss her for Papa after, help her learn to share." The naked girl winced, but crawled up onto the bed and leaned in, kissing the mans cock lower down, working to stay out of Luzy's way, but to enhance the effect.

His fingers sifted through my hair while the naked girl licked him.  I felt inadequate.  Like I wasn't good enough.  But all in all, I was the one who had their mouth filled with cum.  The sticky substance sat on my tongue while the man pulled out.  He warned me "don't swallow".  I sat there, trying very hard not to gag.  Tears rested on my cheeks.

"Kiss her, Little Rissa." The brown-haired girl, eyes still glossy and far away, did as she was told. She kissed Luzy. Her tongue, the heavy ring pierced through it, invaded the other girl’s mouth, helped to coat the inside of it with cum, to intensify the taste and texture. She did it with enthusiasm, but no part of her enjoyed it. She was obedient, and that was all.

I was so taken aback.  I'd never kissed a girl.  I wasn't even sure when I'd kissed the last person I'd kissed at all.  I was so surprised that I jumped a little, some cum slipping out of my mouth and down my chin.  Before the kiss fully broke, his hand came down hard on my cheek, hard enough to knock me to the floor.  Again, without hesitating, I began to sob.

"You do not waste what Papa gives you!" There were droplets of cum on the front of the girl’s top, and a few on the floor from the impact of the slap. "You clean up every drop with your tongue, Little Luzy." Rissa sat back down on the floor, absently licking her lips and hating herself for the fact. She hated him. She loved him. They all did. It was horrible...

I couldn't stop crying.  I just laid there and sobbed.  The man sighed and knelt down by my side.  I thought he'd hug me.  I thought he'd do something nice.  But he didn't.  He put his hand on my forehead, said something quiet, and the next thing I knew, I was waking up all over again.  I sat up straight in bed, looking around.  I felt different…. but I couldn't figure out how…

19.)

"Mamma…" "Yes, poppet." "I don't like this part…" "I know, my sweet. But Little Luzy is going to tell us all about it, and soon we'll fix her. Just like we fixed you, sweetie." "Uhhuh…" Ister continued to play with Luzy's hair as the girl continued to speak.

///

I pulled myself out of bed, looking at the girl I'd shared my first kiss with.  I touched my cheek, but it didn't sting.  How long had I been out?  My eyes were still shiny like glass.  I couldn't escape the dizzy haze.  It didn't make sense…

The girl — Rissa — sighed, and gently spread her bare legs. She knew what their Papa had done. She knew that Luzy didn't appreciate Papa's gifts and that she was to learn how good it was that he allowed her to have him inside her mouth. She'd want to go down on girls, she'd want to please them passionately so, but she'd always think of his cock. Always be craving it. If she saw a cunny, she'd want it. Worse, if she saw a girl’s behind, she'd want it even more. Rissa spread her legs, following the direction she'd been given.

My eyes fixated on the girl.  I bit my lip hard and looked at the other two girls in the room.  Both watched me.  I felt my fingertips quiver, shaking on the edge of my overalls, and slowly pulled myself back onto my bed.  The girl sat there, her legs spread, and I lowered my tongue to her body.  With a gentle lick, I cleaned her with it.  

Rissa favored girls before she was taken into this. Or she thought she did. How could she even be sure? But she was fairly sure… and that's why he did this. That's why he had her here when Luzy woke up. It was a tease. A game. Everything was. That Luzy would pee now, when she came, was only going to make it that much worse. She shouldn't have spilled his cum. Ugh. Rissa moaned. Luzy was certainly… enthusiastic. One of the other girls approached — she wore a diaper, and she tugged it to her ankles, her cunny glistening and smelling of baby powder.

I looked up, looked at the girl, at her naked self, and then at the cunny in front of me, and bit hard on my lip.  I turned to the one covered in baby powder and drew my tongue across her.  But my mind remembered the girl I'd left, and I moved back to her.  I was getting dizzy…

The standing girl whimpered, blushed, and while she was being tended to for the third time, Rissa followed her last instruction… she rolled over onto her tummy, and then tucked her knees up underneath her, propping her bottom up. Papa had been specific. By the time Luzy decided to change back to her, it would be her behind that she saw.

I shook nervously, biting hard on my lip.  I looked up at the girl, the girl who waited with red cheeks and a face that begged.  But the girl's ass…. I turned and dug my tongue into it, licking and grabbing passionately.  Needing it… I couldn't help myself…

By the time Luzy looked up from Rissa's ass, the handsome man was standing by the side of the bed, slipping two fingers under Luzy’s denim dress as he rubbed his cock up the side of her thigh. "Until you can learn to honor Papa properly, Little Luzy, you'll only be allowed to honor Papa's property. You'll be the nursery pleasure-toy. All three of the girls will use you as much as they want, and you'll love it."

"N-no, I… I a good girl… I c-" But without warning, without gentle play, his cock was shoved into my ass.  I screamed, screamed louder than anyone could have ever heard, and started to sob.  The girl in front of me turned back around, closing her legs.  I stood on my hands and knees, shaking from head to toe. "S-stop!  Please!  AHH!  STOP!"

"Stop? You're begging me to stop? That's not how you honor me, you stupid little shit!" His cock moved deeper inside the girl until his balls smacked up against her behind, and then he began to piston out, and in, with less regard for her than he might show for a hole in a pillow. "You don't love your Papa, you're not honoring me. Little Luzy Loves Papa. Little Luzy Honors Papa. Little Luzy craves her Papa's cock inside of her, doesn't she?"

I nodded and cried and screamed.  He continued, again and again, until I felt his cum shoot inside me, until it filled me up.  Then, when he was done, and I fell to the bed, slowly soaking through with blood from my behind, he snapped his fingers at Rissa and she finished taking off my clothes.  I writhed on the mattress, sobbing, as she licked my cunny, and within minute, I was brought to orgasm.  I thought it would be all.  A silver lining.  But it wasn't.  Next, I felt the bed grow wet as my bladder emptied.  I was pissing myself…

"You don't get to make beautiful girl nectar, not until you learn to honor your Papa." He'd mentioned diapers to her before, broached the topic, but she'd always declined. She was little. Not a baby. Not a pervert. Just a kid sometimes. This time, he didn't ask. He simply lifted her from the piss-soaked sheets, and slid the diaper under her bloody behind, taping it into place and leaving her there on the wet sheets. Once he was gone, Rissa cuddled up to her and sighed, kissing her lips. It was all that she could offer.

No one talked to me that first day.  Or second day?  I couldn't tell.  But the other girl, the other girl who wore diapers, like me, she would very often take it off.  She'd open her legs, and like magic, I'd crawl up to her and lick her to orgasm.  She'd never say a word, never return the favor.  The other girl, Rissa, would do the same.  Not often, but sometimes.  The third girl, the one in the dresses, never did anything.  She just played with blocks.  Days went by.  Or rather, finger snaps.  Finger snaps, sleep, and awake.  Licking.  And sometimes, when he wanted, he'd fuck one of us, always in the ass.  More than the others combined, it was me.  He never let me get off.  I'd piss myself willingly, which I did.  I was changed once every eighteen wettings, only once I'd flooded the bedsheets.  One morning, after snapping, the bedsheets were clean.

The young man was by the side of the bed, the sheets clean and crisp, and something around her neck to match the diaper she wore nowadays. He was holding a mirror for her to see — a steel collar, fitted to her neck, with pink and blue hearts and stars embossed into the steel. And in his other hand, was a teddy with a matching color. Harold. "Good morning, Little Luzy. How did you sleep?"

"G-good…" I'd gotten used to it, the lack of clothes.  I wasn't sure how long it had been, but I was used to it.  A diaper, and nothing else.  I never thought to take it off.  I never asked the girl in the dress for clothes.  I never even thought of it.  Those thoughts didn't come to me.  I cried.  I wet myself.  And I licked the girl's wherever they wanted.  Or rather, two of them.  While only one had said a word to me - the one in the dress - none had said anything to me since that first moment I woke up.  Since then, it had been silence.  I'd talk, to them at first, and more recently, to myself.  No one talked to me…

"You're Papa's property." He was gauging for reactions. Smiles would score a 1. Anything else would be a 0, or a −1. "You're Papa's property. You love to have your ass fucked. You love licking pussy, and licking ass. You think about Papa's cock most all the time. You want to be a good girl. You want to be mine forever. You love Papa. You honor Papa."

I nodded quietly, a hopeful look on my face.  The man tugged down his pants again.  I was at his cock within a second, sucking and licking and treating him better than I'd ever treated anyone in my entire life.  And when I was done, when I was full of his cum, he smacked me hard across the cheek.  It left a hand print on my skin, but not a drop of cum fell from my lips.  I shook, tears on my cheeks.

"When I get back from my meeting, you will still have that cum in your mouth. Understand, Little Luzy?" It would only be an hour, but keeping a tablespoon of liquid in your mouth for even an hour took a conscious effort, and she was craving it, wanting to swallow it, wanting to lock it away inside of her. "Understand?"

I bit on the inside of my lip and quietly nodded my head.  The man left me and I knelt quietly on the ground.  Everyone looked at me.  I was very quietly, very still, thinking to myself.  Be good.  Keep it in your mouth.  You'll be fine.  Just be a good girl.  Your'e a good girl.  The little sobs escaped me once in a while, but I was careful not to swallow the liquid as I cried.

"He'th going to marry you… you're the one." Rissa sounded bitter as she sat next to the girl, knowing she couldn't reply for fear of losing her challenge. That was okay, though. "We're all broken… you're the one." She put her hand down the back of the girls diaper, not down the front, and slipped two fingers into her behind. It was easy nowadays, it was fucked so often. Maybe she was trying to sabotage her… maybe she was just being nice. Rissa didn't even know if it was her own idea anymore.

I shook, trembling, as the girl slid two fingers into me.  They were the first words I'd heard in a long time.  Her voice was nice… but her fingers… those were nicer.  I whimpered and grinded against her fingertips, moaning through my closed lips.  The other girl, the one in the diaper, came over in front of me.  She looked a little unhappy.  With a tug of her fingers, she pulled the diaper down to her ankles.  I looked at her cunny and my eyes went wide.  I shook nervously.

"It's a test…" Rissa knew that much, and that was the mercy she could offer. "Papa wants to see that you want his cum more than you want to eat cunny." Her fingers were pushing faster now, and out of morbid curiosity, she introduced a third… and after a moment more, a fourth. She wants to use her thumb. She wanted to fuck the girls behind with her entire hand. She wanted to violate her...

The sensations were getting to be too much.  I was trembling.  I closed my eyes tight, but the girl in front of me didn't move.  I felt the stare.  I felt the fingers.  I moaned so loudly through closed lips.  I needed to breathe.  I couldn't do this… the other girl, the one in the dress, sat and played with blocks, but through this, she watched.  

Rissa pushed the girl down onto her hands and knees, and tugged down the back of the diaper. The other girl stayed in place, her cunny wet, the smell of powder long since trained into Luzy as a smell of arousal. And once the whimpering girl’s behind was exposed, Rissa formed her fingers into a cone with her thumb, and began to push the entire thing against her ass. "Papa has fucked you so often, he's changed your body, he's made your ass needy…" "He's made your tongue need to please…" It was the first time the diapered girl had said anything.

It was too much.  I screamed.  I screamed and the cum spilled from my lips onto the floor.  I shook, trembling.  The girl pulled her fingers out of me and the girl in front of me smiled.  I felt new tears on my cheeks. "N-no, no no, no, no…" I leaned down and tried to lick up the cum.

From above, came a trickle of pee from the diaper girl, dampening the carpet where the cum had been spilled. "Go on…" Rissa taunted. "How much do you want Papa's cum back in your mouth?" The diaper girl giggled.

I couldn't stop crying.  I kept screaming.  I tried licking up the cum again, but the acidity of the pee made it impossible.  Then, without warning, I threw up.  Except the only thing I threw up was liquid and bile, since all I'd had since getting here was terrible tasting milk.

"…another failure." The man had arrived home only a moment after that, and found his prized conquest on the floor, face in a puddle of piss, biley upchuck a few inches away and her ass in the air, gaping weakly. "Papa gave you only one job, Luzy. One job. You only had to keep my wonderful cum in your mouth for a little while, and you disrespected it. You failed. You're another failure, like these girls."

I shook my head, crying openly. "I'm not!  Papa, I'm not, please!  Please gimme another-"

That man deserves to have certain body parts removed with a dull spoon. Hopefully Luzy accepts the help offered and heals.

Edited by Jayme
correction of syntax

20.)

The snap of fingers, and I woke up, again, in bed.  When I sat up, though, everything was different.  The girl, the one with the dress, was standing over me.  I looked up at her, my eyes wide with surprise.  I felt wrong…

"That man has given up on you. It's time to give up on him. Wither or bloom.” She turned her back, smoothed down her dress and stepped over a stain on the carpet. "Wither or bloom. Come with me, or stay here. I don't care."

I climbed up from the bed, trembling, but fresh tears started down my cheeks.  Again, I was in nothing but the diaper and collar, but still, something wasn't right.  I felt like I was dreaming… or… or the cloud that overtook me was new.  Something happened… in my head… Little Luzy was different…

The door was open, the two other girls were nowhere in sight. And in the distance, there was the sound… of fire. Burning. Crackling. By the the time that Luzy got the hall, the girl in her dress was looking back at her. "I can get you out, but you have to fix it. You have to figure out how to live without him. You'll never see him again. If you can't do that… if you won't even try… then you should stay here. And burn."

I stopped in the hall.  I froze.  Something wasn't right.  Just after I’d crossed the threshold of the door, I slipped.  I fell onto my hands and knees.  My vision was blurred.  I rubbed my eyes, but there weren't any tears like usual.  I tried to pull myself back up.  The girl in the dress watched me, nervous, and then looked forward.  She was figuring out if she should leave me behind. "W-wait… d-don't go… wait…" I tried again to get to my feet.  Dizziness took over me.

"Wither or bloom." The girl knelt down and helped Luzy to her feet. "Forget everything here. Make yourself forget. Make up any other story. Never remember this place… never remember what he made you do." Those words were less potent the more they walked, because she was getting exhausted and Luzy was fading. They were in an apartment building, a run down one, and from the window it seemed like they were a dozen floors up. And the building was burning.

The girl climbed out the window, dragged herself down onto the railing, and climbed down a ladder.  I pulled myself out the window following, but with the dizziness, fell overboard, a floor down, and landed hard on a metal fire escape.  It was bad.  I couldn't move… the girl, however, had just plopped down beside me, grabbing my wrist.  Still, I wasn't moving…

To her credit, the girl in the dress dragged Luzy down six more floors before her strength gave up — and after that, she made the calculated decision to roll her off the edge where she would fall into the open dumpster. Even as the girl reached the ground and went to check on Luzy, she wasn't moving; but the building was burning and sirens were wailing, and the girl knew she had to go. She climbed into the dumpster and kissed Luzy's lips, smiled as the girl opened her eyes, and then vanished back over the rim. It would be hours before someone found Luzy — a fire-fighter — and days before she'd truly come to in the hospital. Wither or bloom.

"What's your name?" "…um…" "Miss, your name?" "…I'm… I'm not sure…" "Temporary amnesia?" "Maybe from the building collapsing…" "Miss, you were found naked, with just… this." She held up a collar.  I touched my neck.  It felt tender.  I shook my head. "I don't… think that's mine…" "Do you know where you live?" I shook my head. "Do you know anyone we should call?" I shook my head.

The nurse smiled at the answers and nodded her head. "I'll have something to eat brought up, just be careful not to eat too fast — you had a nasty cut on your back and bruises over a lot of your body. Honestly, you're lucky you got out with as few injuries as you did — a building collapse usually doesn't leave very many survivors. You're a lucky girl."

"Her…" A familiar face?  The girl was burned head to toe, and it was two hours after admittance she died.  Familiar face, but… who? "Another Jane Doe, Miss Doe." …Doe… that didn't sound right… "Do you know her?" "…I guess not…" Honestly… I don't think I ever really saw her at all.  Just a… a silly dream…

The girl was in the hospital for three weeks before one of the nurses had the bright idea of putting photos up at the college campus, asking if anybody had seen this girl. Two days after that, and only because they were a hundred miles from the right campus — the photo of Luzy had done the rounds on the intra-school newsletters — Koi finally arrived. And, for the first time in years, she wasn't wearing a corset. "Luzy…?! Oh my god…"

"Koi…” The nurse looked at me, and at the girl, and smiled a little.  The first recognition I'd given in a month.  She ran over to me and I sat up in bed.  We hugged for a long time and she kissed my forehead over and over. "What happened?  Where have you been?  Oh god… are you alright?" "Yeah.  I think a building fell on me?" The nurse smiled a little and explained: "We found her three weeks ago in a dumpster, closed, covered in the rubble of a fallen building.  She was naked at the time." "You should have called me…" "She had temporary amnesia.  I am glad, however, to see that seeing your friend has brought some of your memory back."

"So you don't remember where you were before the building fell on you…? It's… been months, Luzy." Koi collapsed into a chair next to the bed, but held her best friend’s hand. "I'm so glad you're safe… so glad you're okay." There was so much going through her head, so many questions, and she picked up her best friend’s chart with her free hand, and flipped through it. "Nothing long term… they said your bladder seemed weak, maybe from the collapse… but apart from that, no lasting damage. I guess they can discharge you… right?"

"We have to do another psych eval, just to make sure she recognizes you and stuff.  If you have any ID of hers it would help tremendously." "Right, yeah…" It was within the hour I was discharged.  It was another two days before I enrolled in summer semester to make up my classes.  And another week and a half before I got my Subway job.  Koi asked a lot of questions, about meeting me in the Systems Center, about where I'd been for six weeks before the building fell on me, but I shrugged my shoulders. "I think I had a family emergency, but my memory's foggy." “Alright…" And that was that.

///

"Did you recognize her…?" Luzy was asleep, and had fallen asleep shortly after the end of her recounting, and Ister was sitting on the foot-stool, looking over her. "Uhhuh…" "You're not the person that man made you anymore, Ister." "I know…" "If her being here makes you… uncomfortable…" "Nuhuh. I missed her… I never got to say sorry… it's my fault…" "Now now, no what-if's and maybe's. The past is the past, remember?" "Yes Mamma… do you… will she recognize me… do you think?" "It's too early to tell, I'm afraid. I wish I could tell you. Come on now, help me get her up to bed."

21.)

When I woke up, the lights were off.  Little windows in the tops of the rooms shined sunlight into the bedroom, but it was little if nothing.  I pulled myself up.  I had new underwear on and a nightgown.  I didn't remember going to sleep.  I didn't remember much of anything after… all that milk.  No.  Then I talked to… to that woman.  And we talked about April… about my doctor.  I rubbed my eyes and dragged myself out of my room, down the hall to check on the girls.  With any luck, they'd still be asleep…

"Hiya." Ister was in her crib, but the side was down, and she was sitting up and playing with her toes when Luzy came to check on her; the childish nightie pulled up and showing off her diaper in the sort of display of unmodesty that only a child could get away with. "Did you sleep goods?"

"I think so…" I checked the clock on the nursery wall.  It was just after seven.  I had twelve more hours before I was through with this place.  I rubbed my eyes and helped the girl out of bed. "You wet?" She shrugged.  Of course she shrugged.  I put a finger in her waistband and nodded quietly. "Come on, let's get you changed."

"We could have some cereal maybe first if you wanna." It was rare for Ister to take any sort of initiative, moreover, it was important that she didn't. It helped her to keep at peace and at ease with everything now. But the first time they met, Luzy had recognized her, if only for the briefest moment.  How they would interact now?

"Uh…" Breakfast before changing?  I couldn't imagine wanting to sit in a pissy diaper for longer than I'd have to.  But if she was insisting… "Alright, sure." I led the girl down the hallway and into the kitchen, past the living room.  She sat at the table and I poured us cereal.

"Are you going to keep the job, Loozy? And keep coming back to take care of us?" She only asked the question after having taken the first few bites of her colorful, sugary cereal. And there was something in her voice — hopefulness, maybe. Or at the very least, optimism.

"I don't think so, sweetheart…" Truth be told, I liked Ister.  I liked Anni too.  They were both such good girls, and the money here was fantastic.  But there was more to it.  What that woman did to me… and how I felt here.  I just knew I couldn't stay…

"Oh…" Oh. Just. Oh. Disappointment in shades of a child being told Santa didn't exist — it was as though vast degrees of color were drained from her voice, and the way she carried herself, and she looked down at her bowl of cereal. "You don't remember…" If that was supposed to be a question, the inflection was lost by the trailing off of the words, but it didn't make the sentiment any less clear.

"Um… I don't remember what?" Had I promised this girl something?  I'd been careful not to.  Never to say I'd be staying.  Then again, a lot of yesterday was a haze… "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, sweetheart.  I really like spending time with you."

"Then stay, okay? Stay and take care of me, an' of Anni, an' Mamma will pay you good, and then when I'm all better, we can even be friends outside of here if you wanna." As opposed to the tenuous relationship they'd endured together in that horrible, terrible place. A chance at something new, built on the ruined ashes of the old.

"You'll understand when you're older," I told her, as if she wasn't already three years older than me.  I had such little else to say, though.  I didn't know how to explain to her the feelings I had in my stomach, or the frustrations I had toward her mother for what she'd done to me. "Maybe I'll visit." Maybe I would.  This time, I meant it.

"Little Luzy…?" It wasn't like with the woman, it wasn't like Ister had the experience or knowledge on how to handle what might happen. She just remembered the words. Remembered that they made Luzy remember, and maybe it would be like a hole that got bigger the more you poked it with your finger, maybe she wouldn't freak out this time. Maybe she'd just remember…

My spoon clattered to the ground.  I looked down at it, then up at the girl.  My chest rang with pain and I bit hard on my lip.  I rubbed my eyes and let out a huge deep breath. "S-sorry… dropped it… I guess…" I leaned down and picked up the spoon.  I held my head in my hands.  I was going to be sick…

No freak out. Just… just… Ister bit her lip, and took the spoon easily from her sitter’s hand, scooped it into the cereal, and held it up. "Open wide, Little Luzy… here comes the airplane…" This wasn't so bad. This would be okay. She wasn't even really freaking out! She just needed to be reminded, and then she'd stay, and she'd get all better. This was definitely for her own good.

I stumbled off the chair.  I stood up, holding my arms over my chest, and rubbed the tears off my cheeks.  I didn't know why I was standing here, crying in front of this girl.  I just knew I was being dramatic.  I needed to stop it. "…I have to… uh… be right back…" I left the girl alone in the dining room, hesitating as I paced down the hall.  I opened up the bathroom and leaned over the sink.  I was going to throw up…

"Little Luzy, you're sick… just like I was sick. We were both there… in that place… you remember. He made us sick…" Mamma would be so upset if she knew, if she was here, and was aware that Ister was proceeding on her own. But she helped to make Luzy sick in the first place, she was an accomplice to it all, and even now, even so much time having passed, she was still acutely aware of the guilt seeping in.

I threw up into the sink, my fingertips trembling on the basin.  The girl stood in the doorway, nervous, shaken.  I rubbed my temples and wiped my mouth.  Everything was spinning… "Shut up, shut up, shut up…" I turned to the girl, the same height as me, and trembled.  She looked so familiar… "Ister, you have no authority-"

"Nuhuh… and I dun' want it… nuh now, or ever…." Ister's head hurt, and she looked down at her fingers, toying with one-another, wincing as she picked lightly at the skin. "But Little Luzy… you don't remember… you don't… and one day you will and then you won't know what to do… it's better to remember now, and have someone to help you."

I pushed her.  I pushed her hard.  She stumbled back and hit the wall.  I pinned her by the shoulders, looking square at the girl with anger and sickness and frustration. "SHUT.  YOUR. MOUTH." I was yelling.  Really yelling.  I didn't think about it at the time, but it would draw attention.

"I wanna help you get better! I have to… Little Luzy…"

22.)

"Ister Marie." The woman hadn't taken long to arrive, a gown wrapped around her body, and she'd heard those last two words. "Go to your room, right now." Ister looked flustered, frustrated, and whimpered, nodding, and brushing past the woman, tears in her eyes. "Are you alright, Little Luzy?" How far through her barrier had Ister pushed? Only the innocent name-drop would help for her to know.

I slapped the woman's hand away, stumbling backward.  The girl was gone.  She'd ran.  Tears flooded my eyes and I shook with the ferocity of a storm.  I looked at the woman, the woman in front of me, without recognition.  Everything was hurting. "S-stay away from me… don't touch me…"

The answer to how far the veil had been pushed was deeply, it seemed. The woman smiled, undeterred, and took a step closer, cornering Luzy between the wall and her body. And one hand raised as if to strike her, and Luzy winced, but the woman didn't strike. She placed her hand on her cheek, and smiled. "Hello there, Little Luzy. My name is Nora, and I'm taking care of you."

I looked up at the woman curiously.  But the curiosity was surface expression.  I waited, quiet, until she came closer, and I hit her as hard as I could in the shoulder, running past her and down the hall.  It wasn't like yesterday, when I was stuck.  I wasn't stuck.  I could run.  I could hide.  And that's what I did.  From the kitchen to the dining room, to the living room, and a door.  I opened it, pulling myself into a bedroom, and looked around frantically.  Bed.  Bathroom.  But where I hid was the wardrobe.  I curled up behind the coats, shaking.  Stay quiet.  Stay quiet…

"Hello in there, Miss." The maid was seated on the bed — she had been the entire time, and Luzy had been such a whirl of rushing fervor that she must have overlooked the black and white uniformed woman. Marta smiled faintly, talking to the closet even though the door was closed and the girl didn't answer. "Is there something you're afraid of, Miss?"

She didn't know where I was.  She didn't.  She was just talking.  Tears poured down my cheeks.  I just needed to get out of here.  A knock came, not on the door, but to my right.  It scared the Hell out of me, and I tumbled out of the wardrobe with five pairs of shoes.  I looked up at the maid and stumbled to my feet, looking to run again.

"Miss. You're in my quarters, and I've locked the door to keep you safe. If you could tell me perhaps what is wrong, I could be of aid." Marta wasn't too much taller than Luzy, and she knew what had happened last night, so she presented as timid and unimposing demeanor as could be. She was smart, and smart meant being sweet, and sweet and helpful and cheerful were things that won peoples trust.

My eyes shined like glass and I shook my head.  I looked past the woman at the door, at the lock.  True to her word, it was locked.  Or at least, it looked it.  Then, suddenly, a knock. "Marta?" "No one in here," she said simply.  There wasn't a second knock.  The woman who had cornered me did not make another sound. "…I wanna get out," I whispered. "H-help me get out…"

"Of course, Miss. You're in such distress, I only want to be sure — do you know where it is you are?" Marta strongly suspected Luzy did not. Perhaps, she thought she was elsewhere, captured again by that dastardly man, or maybe even worse — still back in that building in the first place.

I opened my mouth to answer, but I hesitated.  I felt my fingertips shake at my side and I slowly hung my head.  Finally, after a minute of deliberating, I shook it.  I really didn't know where I was… I didn't even know the last thing I remembered…

"This is the estate of Eleanora Bisketti — that was her at the door a few moments ago. I am her personal maid, and my name is Marta." This would be first contact as much as that could be thought of as such. "Miss Eleanora takes in runaway girls from horrible situations and gives them a place to live, cares for them, and helps them to recover. Did you come from a horrible place, Miss?"

“No,” I said bluntly, but my eyes showed otherwise.  I was lying to her.  I remembered the fire.  I remembered the heat on my cheeks.  I couldn't breathe.  I fell back against the wall and shook my head, biting my lip.  I was going to be sick… "…I just wanna leave…" And go where?  Did I have a home anymore…?

There was a tea-cart alongside the bed, and the maid had poured out a cup of simple tea with cream and honey while Luzy had stumbled for an answer. She extended it with one hand, and used her other to guide Luzy's fingertips to take the delicate cup. "Please sit, Miss, and drink. There is always time for tea. Perhaps you might tell me your name?" Not that Marta didn't know, but it was a trust exercise.

"L-Luzy…" I was shaking, and that meant the teacup was shaking.  I took the cup in both hands to steady the tea, to keep it from splashing, and managed just barely.  I couldn't stop completely, though.  And I didn't sit down.  I stood, close to the wall, as close to the door as could be.

"Miss Luzy. It is very nice to make your acquaintance." Marta curtseyed and smiled politely. "My name is Marta, and I've been Miss Eleanora's maid for quite some time. Her house, where you are, is actually underground. With a large, walled-off courtyard above for privacy and protection. There are many runaways from abusive, horrible situations, you see. And she helps them. One such girl arrived not so long ago — a nasty man enticed her with promises of emotional help… and tried to turn her into something perverse."

Why was I here?  Was this because… no, I would remember!  Right?  I didn't feel right, though.  I felt like I did remember.  I just didn't remember remembering… "…I just wanna go home…" I sipped the tea only after the girl did.  No drugs.  No anything.  I nervously checked the room every couple seconds.  

"And do you know where that is, Miss? Miss Eleanora provides a home, because often girls in bad situations don't have one to go back to. The girl who escaped that dreadful man, and the fiery building, this is her home, now. And one other girl, too, but sometimes there are more." She honestly didn't seem to remember, and that was simply fascinating. Where had all her memories from the interim gone?

"…fire…" I stumbled at putting the teacup back on the cart.  I rubbed my wet eyes with both hands and shook my head. "I… I have to go…" I turned and opened the door, but with just one step outside, the woman was in front of me again.  I looked up at her with panic, scrambling to slam the door in her face again.

"She's not here to harm you, Miss Luzy. You're here to be helped. That man did horrible things to you, and of course you have the right to be afraid. And distrustful. He's gone, now, and nobody will ever be able to harm you, here. At least, perhaps, hear what Miss Eleanora has to say?" Marta was very polite, and soft-spoken, and easy to trust and to listen to. She had no agenda, and perhaps that was why she was so genuine sounding.

With only two sides to the room, I had to choose favorites.  Marta.  Or the woman.  I chose Marta, standing on her side of the room, as far away from the woman and the door as physically possible.  I played nervously with my fingers in front of me, eyes shining like glass. "…wan' leave… let me leave… please… please…"

"I'm going to take you to your room, here, Miss Luzy. And Miss Eleanora won't say anything if you don't wish for her to." The maid gently slipped her hand into Luzy's, her silky white glove soft on the damp skin, and she began to lead her toward the door. "Will you be brave for me? It's only a little way down the hall."

My room here?  I had a room here?  I played quietly with the edges of my nightgown, trying not to cry anymore.  The maid led me through the hall, past the woman, who made no motion to grab me or touch me.  Finally, we were again by the bathroom, the one I'd run from, and down the hall, doors to bedrooms.

• Like 1

23.)

"This is your room, Miss Luzy." The maid opened the door, and the walls were painted powder-blue, with a twin-sized bed along the back, with taffeta netting suspended from the ceiling.down to the four corners of the bed. There was a vanity, and a desk, and a bookshelf stocked with books (most of them for children or tweens, admittedly,) as well as mirror-doored closet an open toy-box, and about a dozen or so different plush toy animals. Honestly, it resembled the bedroom of a perhaps well-read eight year old girl.

My shiny eyes lit up.  I stepped into the room without regard for the woman following behind me, and went right over to the vanity.  The bookshelf above the desk was covered in books, some of which I had to stand on my toes to reach.  I tugged a couple down and looked at the covers.  When I finally turned to see the woman and the maid talking, I hugged two of the books to my chest, defensively.  Still, they stayed in the hallway.

"Miss Luzy, I'm going to fetch you a light snack — Miss Eleanora will wait by the door, but will not enter without your permission." The maid curtseyed to excuse herself, and that left Nora on the other side of the door, smiling curiously at the girl cuddling the books. How fascinating — this was the repressed Luzy. The one who spent the time in that house with that man. And she seemed to be unaware of everything that had happened since.

I looked down at the books with a little frown, then up at the woman.  I stepped around the room, looking at things, but never taking my eyes off her, not for more than a second.  I played with the corners of the books in my arms and slowly, very, very slowly, stepped toward her.  As promised, she didn't come into the room.  Then, I was at the threshold.  I took one of my books, and as hard as I could, I threw it at her.  She stumbled backward, rubbing her arm where the book had hit, but she didn't advance.  I held the other book tight to my chest and leaned down to pick the book up again, though it was technically over the line.  She let me.  I retreated back into my room.

Well that hurt. Nora rubbed her arm with a small frown, but allowed Luzy her space. This was important. Little Luzy needed to situate herself in the physical sense, to become comfortable, because she could become comfortable being emotionally unburied. It had been almost a year since she'd been stuffed away roughly in the coarsest way possible to survive, after all, and she was going to be doubtful and fearful. So Nora didn't talk. Or advance. She just smiled. And watched, looking… proud.

It was ten minutes before the maid came back.  She stopped, too, at the doorway.  She passed the plate forward, to me, over the line, and I looked at her from the edge of my bed.  I looked up at the woman behind her, the woman I threw the book at, and then at the maid.  I slowly nodded and the maid took a step into the room.  The maid put the tray beside me - cookies and finger sandwiches decorating the platter - and I bit my lip.  The woman, though, stayed where she was.  

Nora smiled, and spoke to Marta, though she didn't move. "Marta, I'm going to check on the girls." "Yes, Miss Nora." The maid smiled, and continued to stand before the bed where the girl was seated. It was easy to know what to make, because she knew Luzy from her time here so far, and combining that was a more childish disposition was a simple task.

I took one of the cookies off the tray and looked at it.  I looked at the maid, next.  She watched me.  I broke the cookie in half, passing it to the woman.  She just stared, completely taken aback.  Maybe she thought I was sharing.  But when she took it from me, and I didn't eat my half, the realization dawned on her.  She took a bite, watching me carefully, and I waited.  After a couple seconds, when she'd swallowed, I took a bite of my own.

"You're a clever and cautious girl, Miss Luzy. To me, home means not having to be, though, and I think only once you feel as though you no longer need to doubt, will you feel at home here in your room." Marta smiled and nodded to Luzy as she ate the cookie. "I prepared these myself."

I looked at the rest of the cookies, biting my lip a little.  She wasn't drugging me, right?  I mean, she wouldn't have eaten the cookies, right?  But maybe it was just one.  Maybe she was watching me.  So I broke the rest of my cookies in half, eating my side only after she ate hers.  I didn't say anything while I ate.

"It's a treat to enjoy cookies with one of you girls — the others are usually very focused on ensuring they get to enjoy their treat, and sharing is far from their priority." It was unusual for her to laugh, but it sounded every bit as refined as the way she talked; a polite and restrained little chuckle. "Miss Eleanora tells me that you have some dryness issues when you get distracted, or are asleep, so we've got some special underpants for you. But you're a big girl, so if you'd like, you can take care of those."

"I don't understand," I muttered, looking down at my cookie as I bit into it.  It tasted great.  I wished I didn't have to give half of them away, but it was the only way to be sure… "Here…" I gave her half my peanut butter sandwich stick.  She accepted.  I waited until she'd eaten it before I ate my half.

"Well, your bladder is still quite nervous, so you typically wear disposable undies in the day, and something a little more secure at night. There's also a protector on your bed, of course." Much of this was on the fly, based only on what Nora had learned from the recounting of the experiences with the man. Little Luzy had a barely functioning bladder, so segueing to her being completely potty-trained would be jarring.

I opened my mouth in protest, and then closed it again.  I looked down at my feet and put the rest of the sandwich down on the tray. "I'm not a baby…" The words rang in my head.  Not a baby.  Familiar.  I felt dizzy.  My chest started to hurt, and I slid toward the floor.  Marta hurried over to hold me up, to straighten me on the bed, before I regained sense of the room.  When I realized what happened, I quickly slapped her hands away, kicking until I'd given five feet of distance between us.

"Easy now, Miss Luzy. I'm only helping you to stand. There are outfits in your closet that you can pick from, and just pull on one of the pairs of disposable undies when you do. Miss Eleanora prefers you girls not be in nighties past breakfast time." Admittedly, Marta didn't know if Luzy was still Little Luzy, if she were back to normal Luzy — Nora had guessed that changing could be sudden and unpredictable.

I curled my knees to my chest and waited for Marta to leave the room.  Only then did I uncurl myself.  I paced around the room, nervous at first, but then decided to listen to what the woman had said.  I checked the closet.  So many clothes.  So many cute clothes!  My chest hurt with excitement!

"She still seems to be Little Luzy at the moment." Marta had joined the Lady of the House in her study upstairs at ground level, and the two of them were watching Luzy picking through clothes in her closet though the camera recessed invisibly in one of the light sockets. "Thank you for your work with her. It was very wrong of Ister to trigger her the way that she did." "I suspect that it's guilt, Miss. Ister played a very significant role in Luzy's abuse. Please don't be too harsh on her." "Yes… you're right. I know that. This is all just a little bit… chaotic, for my tastes."

I poked my head out of the room.  Nobody.  I took a step out.  Nothing.  Another.  Nope.  I passed one door on my right.  I opened it.  Closet.  No one was in there.  I closed it again.  I turned back around, went back to my room, and waited.  Then, after a bit longer, I ventured further, out to the bathroom.  The bathroom I was at when that girl… that one familiar girl… I poked my head inside.  The light was off.  No one was there.

"Would you like for me to return to her, Miss?" "It's quite okay, for now, Marta. The only exit to the house is through here, so perhaps we'll just observe for now." "And of Miss Ister, Ma'am?" Ister was in the play-room, which would systematically be the next room that Luzy explored. Anni, conversely, was upstairs in the above-ground courtyard, playing with dolls."Let's see how this plays out."

24.)

When I noticed the girl, I backed into the wall, hesitating.  She hadn't seen me, whoever she was.  The hair, I recognized.  The girl who I yelled at, before the woman came.  She got me in trouble.  Whoever she was.  I sat quietly, nervously, watching her from around the corner.  She played with Legos.  I was in a new dress, a bright pink, but I'd opted to keep on my same underwear.  I wasn't a baby!

Ister was humming quietly to herself as she searched for perfect-piece after perfect-piece, because each little plastic brick was equally the most important segment of her construction project, after all. She was building a house, and not the way that a child built a house; the way an engineering major built a house; which was to say in perfect measured scale to the lego figures. She leaned forward, her dress lifting and displaying her diaper to the unseen Luzy watching her, before settling back and affixing the brick.

I opened my mouth, but I shook my head, turning back into the hall and looking up at the ceiling.  She was in a diaper?  Like that girl… the girl… ugh, what was her name?  Did I ever know her name?  Was it the same girl…? It had to be.  Who else would be in diapers at her age?

"I made you a flower." Luzy just about jumped out of her skin, but when she turned around, Ister was holding a bright-red colored flower, life-size, made out of legos. Which couldn't have taken her more than a minute to put together, which made it only more impressive. "My name is Ister. Wanna be friends?"

Ister… Ister… nope.  Not a familiar name.  I looked at her for a minute, biting my lip.  I very slowly took the flower, eyeing the girl as she smiled at me.  Once I'd taken it, she went back to her Legos.  I looked at my hands and spun the flower.  Slowly, I followed her back to where she was playing. "I'm Luzy…."

"Luzy is a pretty name." It was hard for Ister. Not that she could even really associate with her old name, let alone what she'd done, but the guilt was there all the same and it felt thick and sticky like treacle in her hair; insurmountable and impossible to clean away without damage. "Wanna play Legos wif' me? I'm making a house, see?"

"…okay…" I sat down on the carpet and played with the little bits of Legos.  I looked around the room many, many times.  I checked every door every minute.  But no one was coming, it seemed.  After a while, after I'd started to really enjoy building, I realized I hadn't been checking the doors in quite some time.

"If you needs changing, make sure to tell Miss Marta when you see her, she's very good at that stuff and she'll make you all dry and nice and stuff." Very gently and gingerly, she began to lower her elaborate roof down onto her house…. and then dropped it when Anni bounced in and tapped her on the back. "Izzy… come pway wif me outside, otay? I'm wonewy…" The girl then looked at Luzy and her eyes went wide. "Wanna come outside too? Is not scary, there's a biiiiig wall to keep us safe, uhhuh."

I didn't like this one.  She was loud.  She was bouncy.  I shook my head at her suggestion and got up on my feet.  Standing, though, I was taller than her.  Even though she was an adult and I wasn't.  I bit my lip and played with my fingertips. "…I… I gotta go…" And before either could say anything at all, I hurried back to my bedroom, slamming the door closed.  I needed to find a way out of here…

It was almost an hour before there was a knock on the door, and a few minutes after the knock, a voice came — the woman, Nora — from the other side. "Poppet, do you think I might be able to come in? It's up to you, and if you don't want me to, that's fine. I'd just like to talk with you about a few things."

It took me a minute, but I opened the door.  I looked up at the woman, biting my lip, and stepped backwards into the room.  She waited for me to nod before stepping in herself.  All in all, despite my accepting her into my room, I didn't come within five feet of the woman, no matter where she walked.  I was very careful.

"Anibella can be somewhat overwhelming, can't she? She's very excitable, but it's definitely difficult to be sad around her, you'll see." Nora smiled, warmly, and pulled the chair from the desk, sitting down and allowing the girl plenty of free-roaming space around her bedroom. "How old are you, now, Luzy? I'm afraid my memory isn't what it used to be."

"…how old am I?" She nodded.  I played with the edges of the pink dress, nervous, and bit my lip.  I didn't know what to say.  I'd never been asked that before… "…Luzy?" "…huh?" "It's okay.  Just say the first number that comes to mind." I remembered the first time I was in the room, the other room… the first time I met the doctor.  A number touched my brain. "Six…"

"Oh, of course. And that would make you older than your sisters." Nora spoke cautiously, not wanting to push the girl too much more. Six. So this was definitely Little Luzy. And so much more literally Little than Nora had thought. "Izzy is five, and Anni is four. That explains why you're so much more grown up than them, doesn't it?"

"They're not my sisters," I muttered, looking at my feet. "I'm the youngest…" She looked at me, curious, and shifted in her seat.  I jumped, but she didn't get up from the chair.  I shuffled my way along the wall, toward the door, in case I needed it.  It was left open, but no one was in the hall… "I thought you were an only child, Luzy." "…youngest of four…"

The others at the run-down building, perhaps? Hmm. "Maybe you could tell me about your siblings, Little Luzy? I'd love to hear what you could tell me. What are their names? And how old are they? Were you close? Maybe… you liked to play Legos with them?" Or get senselessly fucked by them. The finer details were things that Nora had hoped to leave behind.

"…they didn't like me," I said quietly, looking at my feet.  I shuffled my feet against the carpet and bit my lip.  I didn't know what else to say.  I didn't know how else to explain.  The memories were fractured, like glass seen sideways.  I couldn't make any of it out… "I wanna go home…"

"This is your home, poppet. This is your room, and those are you books, and your pretty clothes. I adopted you not too long ago, because you all had to split up." Your Papa was a psychopath. "You're safe here, and I love you very much. And your new sisters do, too. Don't you remember?"

"I just wanna go home, though…" I didn't know what to say.  I didn't know how to explain it.  Thing is, I remembered the fire.  I knew I couldn't go home.  I knew there wasn't a home to go to.  I knew my sisters weren't around, anymore.  I didn't know where they were, but I knew I was alone.  But I wasn't, not here…

"This is your home, Little Luzy. This is your room. I'm your caretaker — you don't have to call me Mom if you don't prefer to, but I'm taking care of you. Would you like to go outside with me? We have some swings, and a nice yard, and the sun is warm and lovely today." They were underground, after all, and the twelve-foot walls made for a beautiful little closed-in garden bigger than most peoples yards.

I shook my head.  The woman sighed and I stayed quiet and near the door.  If I needed to run, I could run.  Though I didn't know where I'd go.  Maybe call the police.  The police always help little girls… "…um… where's that one lady with… the hat…?" "Marta?" "…yeah…" "She's cleaning, at the moment." "…okay…"

"Would you like to spend some time with Marta? She's cleaning, but she would be happy to have your company." Marta was a domestic servant, which meant she was safe. She was… inoffensive, and calm, and face-value only, at least as far as the ersatz child was concerned. She was safe.

"No, I… I just… wanna… um…" What did I want?  To play?  Not really.  To sleep?  Nuh uh.  I didn't care to see Marta, I just liked her.  But what did it matter?  Where did it leave me?  Alone.  Very alone… I was always so used to being alone…

It broke the rules, but with the girl distracted by her thoughts, Nora took two steps closer and wrapped her arms around Luzy, then kissed her forehead. She was shaking… but she didn't react violently. At least not immediately, which was encouraging. "It's hard to get used to, Little Luzy, but you're home. And I love you very much."

The woman left me alone with my thoughts.  I would wander out into the hall sometimes, maybe looking for someone to play with, but I'd always come right back.  Whenever I saw someone walk by, I'd close my door, and open it again a little while later.  The windows in this room were high, so there was no climbing out.  But maybe that wasn't a bad thing.  Everything here… it seemed safe enough…

• Like 2

The story may be long but it's so good. I enjoyed reading through it the first time and this one is just as fantastic as the other one was before it got wiped out.

12 hours ago, Jayme said:

The story may be long but it's so good. I enjoyed reading through it the first time and this one is just as fantastic as the other one was before it got wiped out.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. ^_^ 

I'm trying to post chapters a little faster so I can move onto another project, but I keep forgetting...

25.)

The day passed into evening, past the point when Luzy would have left — it was concerning, but things were fragile and volatile at the moment, and Nora wanted to make the most of all of this, before pulling Luzy back to her adult self. She was pouring over texts in her study, and Marta was preparing dinner. That left only the three girls, and Ister was standing in the doorway of her newest sisters room, having been allowed to open the door but not to enter. And they were talking about dolls. Or, Ister was, and trying to get through, get a response, get anything. Luzy looked so… lonely, though. "Hey Luzy… Luzy. Do I look like anybody to you?"

I shrugged my shoulders.  I had my knees tugged up against my chest.  I was wiggling on the bed.  I had to use the bathroom, but it was down the hall, and I was afraid of opening the door and being cornered again.  I just didn't like it.  I could lock myself in the bathroom.  But then there's nowhere nice to sit.  So I held it.  I felt sick.

"I used to have a different name before Mamma adopted me… I used to live in an apartment… with some other girls. And a man who treated us all pretty bad…" Ister didn't want to say her old name. She wanted to avoid it at all costs. But dropping hints didn't seem to be working, Luzy was just so… unengaged. Maybe it would be inevitable. Maybe she'd have to say that name… "Mamma gave me the name Ister, 'cause she thought it was a good name. Do you think it's a good name?"

Again, I shrugged.  The girl stood there watching me.  I rocked side to side, looking at the books on the shelf.  I was done letting people into my room.  But if they wanted to sit there and talk to me, that was fine… "Ister." I blinked, looking up.  The woman was back.  Nora. "I have to talk to Luzy."

Ister sighed and frowned, turning around and disappearing into the hall. "Luzy, please come with me, I'm going to take you potty. Be a good girl now." She needed to pee. Badly. Nora had been watching her from the camera, had watched her movements, her moments, her fidgeting… she had to go. And she wasn't.

"You gotta walk ahead…" She nodded her head, taking steps in front of me.  All in all, we probably kept about a five foot distance.  When we got to the bathroom, I walked past her and closed the door.  I tugged down the underwear and sat down on the toilet.  When I was done, I washed my hands, and when I opened the door again, no one waited.  I peeked my head out and saw the woman a couple feet away.

"Luzy, your shift is over. You're a big girl now." The woman clicked her fingers. Clicking fingers was harsh, jarring. The texts had suggested it would be a good way to shift Luzy from one alter to another. She repeated, as the girl blinked at her. "You're a big girl now." The texts also suggested that regular changeover would eventually break down the barrier, would integrate the two. Hopefully, by then, she'd have done enough. Her fingers clicked again.

She probably didn't expect it.  I wouldn't have expected it.  But I fainted.  It was typical.  Back in the day, snapping fingers put me to sleep.  It was the easy way to reset the day.  The other girls, my sisters, all had similar reactions.  But today it was different.  Because when I woke up, I was on the floor, in the arms of the woman. "Hey, hey, hey!  You okay?  Jeeze, Luzy… you scared me half to death…" "…what…?"

"You fainted, just like that, with no provocation. You almost hit your head, but I caught you on the way down." Actually, she'd fallen the whole way, and Nora had examined her before kneeling next to her, cradling the girl in her arms, and shaking her awake. Little Luzy? Or big Luzy? Probably big. Which meant Little Luzy to regress, clicking to restore. If that was the case, it would be convenient. "How are you feeling?"

“Pretty terrible…" When I sat up, I noticed the dress.  Frilly and childish and pink.  My cheeks went crimson and I covered my chest with my arms. "What the hell am I wearing?!  Ugh, how many times do we have to go through this 'I'm not like those girls' thing?  Do you even listen?”

"Actually, you spilled something on your clothes when you were feeding the girls, Ister bumped you, you remember, don't you? They're in the wash, and Marta should have them ready any moment now." The text said she should be malleable after switching back, suggestible to some degree. It would be helpful, if true. "You had a good time here, though, and I'm glad you decided to come back next week and stay on for the role — the girls do so adore you."

"…what…?" I shook my head. "I didn't…" Why would I accept the role?  I crossed my arms over my chest and looked up at the woman as she pulled herself back up to her feet.  I did the same, following her lead. "Whatever I said when I was on those drugs doesn't count.  I don't wanna stay here.  Just… have Marta get my clothes as soon as they're clean, okay?  Stupid pink dress… I don't even like pink…"

"Excuse me? I do not allow drugs in my house, not with my girls here, certainly not. Are you still feeling a little queazy from the wine last night? You did promise that you would be responsible if I let you join me for late-night drinks before bed." Nora sighed and smiled, nonetheless. "Next time one of the girls spills something on your clothes, I'll be sure to change you into something different, maybe a powder blue?"

“Yeah, fine…" I played quietly with the edges of the stupid pink dress, looking down at my feet. "Being drunk still doesn't count…" "Marta will be a second with your clothes." “Right…" I walked back down the hall, past the room with the open door, to the next one.  My room.  My room?  I let myself in and sat on the edge of the bed.  What a fucked up day… wait, is that really the time?

"Miss Luzy, cleaned and pressed." The jeans and top were neatly draped over a hanger and the maid smiled and hung them on a hook on the wall, just inside the room; she didn't come in, though. Instead, she curtseyed, and smiled. "May I come in?" For integration to occur, it was important to connect parallels, and asking permission to come into her room was as good a start as any.

"Uh… sure…." She handed me the clothes and I thanked her.  I changed out of the dress and into my outfit.  I had a change of clothes in my car, actually, but I'd never had the chance to go back out and get them.  The woman didn't exactly like my leaving the house.  When I was ready to go, I found my cell phone and keys on the kitchen table.  The two girls waited for me in the living room.  I hugged Anni first, kissing her forehead, and then Ister. "I'll be back to visit, I promise." I'd try to keep that promise, too.

"Uhhuh." Ister didn't have any doubt in her mind, not based on the conversation she'd had with her Mom, and she cuddled the girl before stepping back next to Anni. "We'll be in touch throughout the week, as we have some things to discuss. I'll see you up." Nora nodded toward the staircase, and the two of them started up, leaving Izzy and Anni and Marta behind.

"It wasn't terrible," I admitted. "It was weird, but… I think you were right about it.  About them just being kids." "You wouldn't consider coming back, then?" I hesitated, looking up at the woman as we made our way up the stairs. "They remind me of something… something I left behind a while ago.  I just… can't be around that… I'm sorry…"

"Perhaps it could be good for you to be around it, in measured doses like this. A safe space, isn't it? For them, maybe for you?" They came to the front door of the house, or the office at least, and the woman smiled and kissed Luzy's forehead. "We all have our demons. But you can decide if you want to keep them in the shadows, where you're always afraid of them jumping out at you, or if you want to face them and banish them. We'll be in touch, either way."

"They're banished," I said simply. "The doctor in April last year, the one I was telling you about.  He fixed it.  They're gone now." "Then what's the problem?" "…I just… don't want them creeping back up, okay?" She sighed and nodded.  I looked down at my feet. "Thanks for an… interesting weekend.”

"Of course." There was no desperation in the woman's tone, just professional acceptance. But it wasn't like Luzy wouldn't come back; she just had to believe she wouldn't come back in order for her to leave and be happy. She'd be back, maybe next weekend, maybe even sooner than that. Her demons weren't banished; they were just hidden away in the worst place of all — under the bed. And she was terrified.

PART 2: Koi Arc

26.)

Koi hit me hard across the cheek. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" "Shit, Koi…" I'd barely gotten off the porch before she knocked me across the face. "YOU DISAPPEAR FOR THREE MONTHS AND YOU THINK TWO DAYS NOT ANSWERING MY TEXTS IS OKAY?!" "Hey, hey!" She kept trying to hit me, but I put my arms up to defend myself. "Cut it out!" "YOU ARE LUCKY YOUR GPS WAS ON!" "Jesus, Koi!  Watch it!" "WHERE'S THAT LADY, I'M GIVING HER A PIECE OF MY MIND!" "Koiiiiii!  I was busy!  I had a job you know!  Gosh, I'm fine!"

"No. No no NO! It's not okay! There is no reason short of being in some underground bunker that you couldn't have answered my texts! I was so fucking worried, you stupid girl. You know what I was thinking? I was thinking you got kidnapped by some wacko or something, and I'll find you in a hospital in the middle of god knows where…" Koi was… crying. And wheezing; her corset was laced especially tight, and she stumbled back from the stars at the corners of her vision, She knew better than to get wildly worked up...

I looked back at the house, at the small house, and at the dark windows.  I didn't know if the woman was watching me or not.  I didn't know if she'd gone back downstairs. "…Koi, gosh… stop crying… I'm sorry, okay?  I just… those kids were such a handful, and then I like, collapsed after that first night, and… I'm sorry, please… don't cry?"

"I'm not crying. I'm allergic to… flowers." She wasn't. She was crying. She actually liked flowers, and there were no flowers around the small office front, or the large walls. It was a city street, an oasis in the concrete jungle of single story businesses; nothing big enough to see over those walls. "Just answer your phone when you're here next week okay…?"

"I'm not coming back, hun, don't worry." I talked to crying people the way I talked to children.  I helped Koi down the front walk and back toward her car.  Our cars, actually.  Or rather, my car, her scooter. "Put that thing in my trunk - I'll give you a ride."

"Yeah yeah… and wait, why aren't you coming back?" The conversation didn't pick back up until they were in the car together, the corseted girl wincing as she adjusted the way she was sitting. "Laced so tight ‘cause I was stressed over you, ugh. Anyway, I thought this job made you bank girl, and you said you liked the kids, right?" Well, that they were a handful. "This'll look good on your portfolio, too, don't quit."

"Ah… it's… it's not quite so… uh… simple." "…what could be so complicated?" Honestly, I probably could have told Koi the truth.  I mean, I had the NDA, but except for that… she knew about my past.  About how I liked certain things.  But those feelings were gone now.  I was better.  And we never really… officially… talked about it… about those things I used to like.  It was irrelevant now, anyway. "The mom has parenting styles I don't agree with." Cop out answer, but one that could never be refuted.

"And you have financial tastes that your income doesn't agree with, too — like your penchant for steak and lobster when you're overwhelmed." Koi laughed, and then groaned, regretting it as soon as she ran out of oxygen. "Look, I'm just sayin'… you could make some serious headway on your loans, and have more free spending money, too. What’s so bad, anyway? Is she a spanker?"

"It's not my place to talk about it, Koi." "Man you're no fun…" I sighed and pulled out of the driveway, taking the north street home.  All in all, I'd be glad to be in my own bed again… "Plus, I miss having my weekends with my best friend!  I like our Friday nights out."

Koi sighed and tugged at the laces criss-crossing her lower chest, frowning that she'd punished herself like that. Stupid stupid. "Yeah yeah. I'm just glad you're safe and not buried in the rubble of a collapsed burning building again, Luzy." The woman's house looked small, though, and that was curious. "Was she loaded? Her place looked like an office, and didn't look very spacious."

"It had a big basement," I said, honestly.  I didn't know what else I could say about it, really.  It was the most atypical house I'd ever seen. "Come on, you can stay at my place.  If you're gonna be an idiot, I'll have to babysit you!" She laughed, I laughed, and it seemed for a moment we were okay.

"I'm jus' saying!" The bottle of wine was almost empty, sitting on the table in the dorm room, two glasses with little bits of reddish purple liquid at the bottom of each adjacent, and Koi in just a sports bra and shorts; it was almost midnight, and they were drunk-ish. "I'd do it, I'd do it, yup. I'd babysit for that much money no matter how the parenting." There was a jar of a white cream on the table, and Koi was absently rubbing it into the bruises on her chest — when she laced tighter, that happened, and she used the cream to help. "Hey Luzy? Loosy? Loooozy… help me with this… okay?"

"Lay on your back, you idiot." I rubbed the little cream into her chest, against her ribs.  Everything was dizzy with this much wine in us.  We drank sometimes.  It wasn't uncommon, not really.  But this late on a school night? "It doesn't matter what you'd do.  I ain't doin' it.  Maybe you could ask for a job there, how's that?"

"I don't have the cred-hic-enshalls!" Koi laughed, like something super funny had happened, and she then started giggling from the cream being rubbed into her skin. "Besides, you know I'd jus' corset them, boys or girls it doesn't matter… hourglasses for all!" She laughed more, and then sighed, closing her eyes. "This weekend was the first time I thought about you disappearing since then… it suuucked…”

"I'm sorry I didn't respond… I saw your texts.  I was just so tired…" That was my excuse the first night.  The second one was different.  Crazy lady took my phone. "Don't worry.  I'm not going back there.  I'm not going anywhere… okay?  Please… don't be scared.”

"Uhhuh…" Koi tugged Luzy down to lay next to her and cuddled up with her, kissing her head and exhaling, closing her eyes. "Do you get jealous of kids…? Cause you know… do you babysit and get jealous that nobody is babysitting you? I always wondered…”

…this topic never came up.  It never did.  I wondered if she'd even noticed, sometimes, but that day was unmistakable.  I'd worn overalls.  I never wore overalls.  And I had a sippy cup to my lips.  My hair was in pigtails.  And Koi let herself into my place.  I curled up next to the girl on the couch and closed my eyes tight. "I don't want to be babysat, Koi…"

"You don't sound like you're very convinced by that, Luzy…" Then again, they were drunk. Koi was drunk, especially, and she couldn't trust her perceptions. If Luzy told her just to shut up, that she was wrong, she would listen. But Luzy hadn't responded like that. No, Luzy had just stammered, and lightly denied it. "Okay! Okay for tonight, I'll be your babysitter, now… Loooosy, do you have homework, missymoocupcakepants?"

"You can be such a jerk sometimes," I said with a dizzy eyeroll.  I climbed up from the couch and stretched.  The whole room was spinning, but in a good way. "I'm going to bed.  Goodnight, Koi." "NOoooooooo." "Goodnight Koi!" "Mmmmmm…" We both had to be up in eight hours…

"I wanna lay with you, and it's your… dootie! Your duty to let me, because you inhibited my sleeping all weekend." It was unusual — Koi liked girls, and because she liked girls, she never really saw the idea of laying in bed with another girl as capable of being purely innocent. Then again, she was drunk as shit.

"…you wanna lay with me?" "Uh huh." "…Koi…" Was she hitting on me?  It was so hard to tell.  Then again, I'd seen Koi hit on girls.  She was actually very good!  This was… not very good.  I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "I need to actually sleep.  Are you going to let me sleep?" "Mmhmm." "…fine… come on…"

"Carry me." Koi flopped her arms out in front of her and tried to sit up, but failed in every possible way, flopping back against the sofa with a pout. "Wait wait, I got this… I totally got this… one… and two… and…. whoo!" She stood… fell forward, and collapsed into Luzy's arms, head buried in her chest. "Oops..."

"You're a pervert, Koi…" I helped her to my room and laid her down in my bed.  It was a queen sized bed, which took up literally my entire bedroom in this crappy little apartment.  I crawled in the other side and plugged my phone in to charge.  Alarms.  Set.

"Yush… tha's right, you lay down, I'm your babysitter and you're my babysister. They sound the same, but they. are. not." Koi grinned and cuddled up to Luzy. "Now my little Luzy-poo has to sleep cause she has a big day tomorrow and is really stupid and has all her classes early, ugh…"

My head swam with the dizziness of the alcohol, but… a lot else… a lot else.  I felt sick and uncomfortable, but all the same, I fell asleep like magic.  And everything was good for a while, just a bit, until I woke up.  Not from the alarm, though it was only eight minutes until, but because of something else.  The wetness across my legs.  What was… going on…

"Nooooo~oooouuhh… not awake time yet… no…" Koi was evidently oblivious to the moisture in the bed and she rolled over, tucked her knee up and rested it on her best friends thighs. Still, somehow oblivious. "Sleep in… you can skip your first class, it's dumb anyway, who needs to even know that stuff..."

The sensation was… entirely new.  Entirely.  I'd never wet the bed before!  I mean, not that I remembered!  I mean, the wet sheets felt… familiar… but I was sure!  I'd never even come close to this!  I thought maybe at first it was her, or that I'd spilled something, but the nagging in my head told me otherwise.  Fuck, fuck, fuck… I slid out of bed and looked down at my pajamas.  They were completely soaked through… shit, shit, shit…

"…period?" Koi knew immediately that it wasn't, though, not unless she was gushing blood massively or was otherwise very very ill. Which only meant. Oh. Oh ew. Koi sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking down at the dampness on the side of her shorts. "…was that me? Or you? Shitfuck, I'm sorry. Was it? I don't even know..."

"I… I'm not sure…" I lied.  I was lying.  It was me.  I knew it was me.  I didn't know how it was me, but it was definitely me.  Fuck, fuck, fuck… "We were both drunk… fuck my head hurts… okay… just… forget it.  Get up. Shower.  I'll do the sheets before class…" We had different classes, but at the same time.

"Yeah okay." It was a unique experience wetting the bed at their age — it was a significantly more unique experience laying with a best friend who wet the bed at this age. Koi was too hungover to deeply register, though, and rubbed her eyes as she shuffled off to take a shower. Was this part of the little kid thing?

The stain was on my side.  It was so obvious when you were properly awake.  When you took the time to change the sheets.  I cleaned up best I could before getting ready to go.  I'd need to shower, too, but I made sure to keep my bedroom door closed so Koi wouldn't notice where the wetness was.  I showered quick.  I felt disgusting, but I needed to get to class on time.  When I came out, she was already waiting for me.  It wasn't like her to be ready early.  I guess she had a head start.  I was already almost late.  For the walk to school, we didn't talk about it.  I hoped for the rest of our lives, we wouldn't talk about it…

"Lace me while we walk." It was universally a bad idea, but they were going to be a little late if they didn't multi-task, and it gave reason for neither of them to discuss what had happened. It was part of the kid thing, it had to be. Adults don't wet the bed. Which was kinda rude to do it with Koi in the bed, too, but maybe she was trying to send a message. Like. That she wanted Koi to ask more about it… maybe that was it.

Classes were fucking horrible.  I was too tired to deal with it, and I was too stressed over what happened.  I would hate myself enough for pissing the bed, but when Koi was laying with me?  And the one night she actually did lay with me?!  But she thought it was her.  Or the alcohol.  It was the alcohol, obviously.  But still… this just… it needed to blow over…

"I was thinking maybe you'd wanna stay over tonight?" It was coffee time, which was defined as the time between the first two classes when Koi and Luzy always met by the overpriced coffee cart and got free beverages that were usually not coffee — chai, or hot chocolate, typically. Girl perks.

"…uh…" I mean, it wasn't that we didn't often stay at each other's places, it was just that that place was usually my place.  Maybe she was put off by the bedwetting thing.  Maybe she wanted to avoid that bed.  But then again, it's not like she ever slept in my bed before.  Or maybe she didn't want to crash on the couch and have me think it was a big deal.  Truth be told, staying at her place made the most sense to keep things from being awkward. "…yeah.  Yeah, that sounds great.  Thanks."

"Good. I got my culture class last thing up today and we're doing the multicultural festival, so expect me to have a buttload of food. I'm gonna try and see how many different places I get free sushi from." Sushi was a favorite of Koi's, much to the amusement and humor of most of her male friends. "Chai for me, and choccie-chai for my baybee here." She winked, and the boy at the cart looked at the two of them and smiled, turning to his work. "Man, queerbaiting is going to be the new global currency by the time I have kids, I swear."

"Y-yeah…" I knew it was just a little comment, something offhand to lure the boys in, but she'd called me many things before.  Baby was not one of them.  It was just a coincidence.  She'd have to run out of "sugarplums" and "sexycakes" sooner or later. "I'm gonna be late.  I have homework to do if we're gonna be up late, so I'll be in the library.  I'll see you at your place around six?"

"Uhh~huh." Koi took her drink, handed the other to Luzy, and then they went their separate ways. Tonight wasn't anything special, it was just them hanging out with a bunch of nice food and probably catching up on the weeks worth of television that they would usually do on the weekends. Koi had just about forgotten the bedwetting, because it didn't really matter — it might have been something to do with the little kid stuff, but how was that even Koi's business? Business was, as it stood, as normal.

27.)

"Okay, so we have sushi, and Mediterranean, and some weird… skewer things…. turkish, maybe, I don't know." There was some joy in Koi’s voice as she displayed the spread of exotic foods. Delicious foods. It was a normal exchange, between the two of them — it was as if the bedwetting incident hadn't even happened. Of course, Koi knew that it had, and she suspected that Luzy wasn't so quick to forget either. And yeah, she was going to do what she could to foster her friends deeply hidden longings. And that's what this was, right? A longing. She'd be a good friend and encourage and indulge, to whatever degree was safe and sane. But tonight was just dinner. Friends, and dinner, and wine.

"I'm good." "You've only had one glass…" We weren't the type to drink, really.  We didn't get drunk.  We didn't go places very often.  But all in all, my denying a second cup of wine was kind of out of the ordinary.  Was I taking fault for what happened?  I bit my cheek quietly and looked at the glass. "I guess one more couldn't hurt… but I have class in the morning."

"Yeah and so do I, but you can't eat sushi and… whatever that is, Greek? Croatian? You can't eat that without wine, it's what they said at the multicultural festival. So drink up, Little Luzy, and then we'll watch a movie or something." She wasn't teasing when she called her best friend Little, it was just a cute term of affection that she figured might jibe with the whole little kid thing.

The glass slipped out of my hand while she was pouring the wine.  It spilled over the table and the carpet, but barely any touched the food.  I quickly dove for the cup, picking it up off the ground.  Thankfully, it had missed the side of the table and hadn't broken. "Shit… fuck, sorry…" Oh man… "Lemme get some paper towel..."

"It's cool, I'll get it." Was that intentional? Was that how she acted like a kid? Dropping stuff and acting clumsy? Kids dropped stuff, Koi reasoned, even as she winced and knelt down — no mean feat in a corset. "I'm so corseting my kids you know, that way they'll learn how much of a pain in the butt it is to clean get down and clean stuff up. That way I figure, they'll be careful, right?"

"Maybe…." I was off center.  I was fine a moment ago, but now, I didn't feel well.  I wasn't in the mood for another glass of wine, and really, I couldn’t… even think.  What the hell was wrong with me? "I'm sorry again… I guess I wasn't paying attention or something… I'm such an idiot..."

"Oh hush up, you're not an idiot." Koi rolled her eyes as she struggled to get to her feet again. Well, here goes nothing. "I don't wanna hear you saying stuff like that, alright? Putting yourself down. Girls your age just sometimes have issues with motor skills is all." Girls our age should have been what she said, but ‘girls your age’ meant a very subtle suggestion that Luzy was younger. It wasn't much of a first step, but it was what it was.

…girls… my age?  Was she making fun of me?  She had to be, right?  Why not say our age?  It was probably a joke.  At the very least, I was glad she wasn't upset about her carpet.  It looked like the wine was coming out okay, anyway. "Yeah…"

"Now why don't you sit up on the sofa and have another sushi roll, I'll take care of this." This wasn't too hard! Psh. Who thought you needed a degree to babysit kids, right? Koi could handle this, just the same as she handled things with her seven younger siblings growing up. Well. No, that wasn't true — she was much nicer to Luzy than she was to them. Then again, she chose to have Luzy in her life.

"Alright…" I sat down on the edge of the couch and took another sushi roll off the plate.  It had a little splash of red wine on it.  To be fair, it probably wouldn't taste any worse.  True to my thoughts, it was actually pretty good. "I guess I'm done with wine for the night then, huh?" It was a joke, and I laughed, but truth be told, I was glad.  I didn't need to be wetting her couch…

"Psh, that's quitters talk. How about I just get you a coffee mug, with a handle? That way you can hold onto it better?" She'd had a sippy cup the day that Koi had walked in on her, the sort with handles on both sides and a spout on top. But Koi was fresh out of those, so a coffee mug was the best she could suggest. Okay, so this was both very mundane, and extraordinarily weird. Like. Just… what did she get out of it, anyway? With corsets, Koi knew she got a palpable end result — she had her figure, and girls noticed her. What was the end-game of this?

So much for that idea… "Yeah, alright, that sounds fine…" She got me a coffee mug and poured me a new glass of wine.  I held it in my hands, two hands this time, and looked down into the cup.  I felt less classy.  The wine, though, tasted the same. "Thanks."

"Yup." Koi plunked herself down on the sofa next to her best friend and picked up the remote with her toes, tossing it back and catching it with her hands. "We have episodes of Once Upon a Time to catch up on, so you get comfortable because we're binge watching until the crack of 11pm!"

"I really do have class in the morning." But again, she'd ignore me.  It wasn't that she didn't care - we'd just demonstrated time and again that I didn't necessarily need a full night's sleep to ace my classes.  So we sat and we watched.  Between the two of us, we finished the bottle of wine.  I did my best to argue against more glasses - “these mugs are bigger than your cups!" - but couldn’t get away with it.

Okay, so the two of them were drunk as could be. Well, not as could be, but they had polished off a particularly nasty-cheap bottle of wine between the two of them and that put them far past the point of simply tipsy, despite the food that they'd eaten. And that meant they were giggly. Inebriated, free of the tighter trappings of social grace, Luzy had tried to playfully tug on the laces of Koi's corset, and now they were dashing around the small apartment. "Luzy! Luzy Miss! I swear! I'll paddle your tuckus!"

"You ain't gun do nothin' with a run like that.  You're like a toy soldier!" I mimicked her, the way she ran with arms straight out and her back upright.  It was her fault for always wearing those stupid corsets! "We're still an episode behind on Once Upon, ya know…" And it was already midnight.  Fuuuuuuuck.

"Well… we'll multi-task! We'll lay in my bed and watch it on my phone — the screen is big enough!" Luzy constantly teased Koi about the large phone she carried — which looked especially large against her tiny form — and it wasn't helping fight the stereotype that all asian people used big phones. Sometimes, rarely, but sometimes, Koi would poke fun herself. "Little Luzy I demand you get your Little Butt into my Little Bed and we'll cuddle with my Big Phone, yush!"

"Fuck off." The words came out automatic, and hard, and fast, and… I blinked.  I looked away from her, ashamed of what I'd said.  I was too drunk.  I needed to calm down… "S-sorry… ugh… my head's swimmy is all.  Maybe we could watch the last episode tomorrow…"

"Uh…" Koi went over it n her head. What had she said wrong? Was it the cuddling thing? It had to be, nothing else could upset someone so suddenly. The small Japanese girl frowned for a moment, thinking about the implications. They'd cuddled last night. And. Oh. Oh. She though that Koi had wet her bed? That had to be it… "Alright." What could she say? It wasn't her? Urgh, no. No. Just. Just suck it up. "I'll get you a blanket for the sofa?"

“Thanks…" Fuck.  Fuck, fuck, fuck.  I was so stupid.  I didn't even know what happened!  I didn't know what came over me.  My head hurt, and my chest hurt, and I just wanted to throw up.  But I didn't.  I sat back down on the couch, holding my arms against my chest.  I closed my eyes tight.  I'm so sorry, Koi…

"Uhhuh." Koi was off-color but only for a moment, only for long enough to get the blanket from her tiny closet and by the time she got back and handed the folded fairy-printed comforter and pillow to her best friend, she'd managed to force a smile. "Unwrap me?" Luzy didn't look up, but Koi turned and motioned to her bottom laces, the things the girl had been chasing a few minutes ago. It was a small gesture.

“Okay… okay…" I needed to get out of my head.  I didn't understand why it was so hard.  I was never this way with Koi.  That was why I liked being around Koi!  This was my fault.  I hadn’t thought about the doctor or my stress relief for a year, and now it was ever-present in my mind.  I kept reading into things… I unlaced the bottom of her corset, loosening her body from the bindings.  The minutes ticked by until I finally unbound her entirely.

"Was it as fun as you thought it would be when you were chasing me?" Koi normalized things — that was her strength; she had a moment of shock and then got back on track as best she could. Koi Interruptus. Or something like that. Luzy still looked downcast, though, and Koi smiled, rubbing the marks under her ribs as she looked at the girl. "Want me to tuck you in?"

"Yeah, okay…" It wasn't a common offer.  It wasn't a common response.  I was clearly upset with the words I'd used.  We swore at each other, sure, but not really like that.  We weren't those kinds of people… she tucked my head into the pillow and pulled the blanket over me.  I didn't need to be tucked in, but I guess it wasn't so bad.  Having Koi here with me…

"There we go, all snug as a bug in a rug — which I think makes no sense, but I guess rugged-bugs are snug, or something." Koi was still somewhat intoxicated herself, after all, and she leaned in and kissed Luzy on the forehead, then on the nose, the way her own Mom used to. "Now if you get lonely you can come share my bed, I don't mind, it's fine either way, alright? No pressure, precious."

“Y-yeah…" Koi put her hand on my head and ruffled my hair.  I just watched her as she left the room, leaving me alone in the darkness.  Maybe I was drunk, still.  But I felt warm.  I felt kind of happy.  I felt good knowing I had Koi nearby, even if she wasn't here with me.  And I slept well that night.  And in the morning, there were no accidents.

• Like 2