LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Va

Dd28

Hi all from the lovley Nothern Va right outside of washington dc. Im looking to meet others that are like me and my husband and in a great abdl marraige. We have been married for 4 years now but together and have been in a abdl relitonship for about 8 years now when he came out as wanting to open up to me. Anyone wanting to talk we are defintly here to listen but most of all we are both her to make friends. 

97D8EB5E-E754-44EC-92BE-F5AD6829E8BD.jpeg

Hello and welcome to DD, the both of you. Nice to have you join us, and always good to meet new people. I think you’ll find this to be, a pretty good spot. My wife and I, try to have fun with abdl also. We just had our 5th anniversary, and have known each other for about 9-10? We met on another ab site, all those years ago. 

Anyway, there are lots of good likeminded people here. Now, don’t forget to have fun, and enjoy! ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your introduction reminds me of the other diapered couple ironically called diapered couple.   Anyway, welcome to the site I hope that you meet a lot of friends and I look forward to possibly seeing you in the chat.

Hello and welcome. It's always nice to see people joining this site from my neck of the woods! I've found that this community is a great place to hang out and meet like-minded people, so pull up a couple high chairs and stay awhile.

Little Tomás