LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers

Newbee

I am sorry to hear they are so unaccepting of your lifestyle. You could always say there are real benefit to using a pacifier.. helps with snoring, etc.. It really has on me! I am now able to keep it in my mouth and breathe through my nose when I sleep, and I used to be a mouth breather and snore at night! I really think my hubby knows I use one but he don't say anything. He comes home from work in the middle of the night and that's what usually wakes me up and I still have it in my mouth. He may have seen me and I don't know it. But anyway if they love you they'll accept it as part of who you are. 

PS.. I have some paci clips ordered with my next shipment of diapers coming Monday. ??

On 9/28/2019 at 3:21 PM, dlsafrica said:

My best friend and my sister saw my pacifier this week, as I planned. Gosh! You would think it's a snake by their reaction. Firstly, my best friend asked me twice before why I've got a pacifier.

The first learning of something like that may be a shock for a friend or family member but once it's known, it shouldn't be so bad after a while.

Give them time to deal with the knowledge and mull it over a bit.  After a while they'll get over it.  They won't necessarily forget about it but they should come around and it just shouldn't be that big a deal anymore.  

1 hour ago, Mindylou said:

One of three paci clips I got today! Butterfly's, owls and flowers. 

Ten@Night?  I've got a blue one just like that.  I got it with a bottle with a long nipple.

6 hours ago, Newbee said:

I love that one where did you get it from?

I found them in Amazon. 

Pacifier Clip for Girls, Pack of 3 by Milanti + 18 Name Tags Labels, Premium Quality Fun Designs 

they were only 4.95 for the three. They have plastic clips instead of those huge metal things and are easy to do and so cute. 

20 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Ten@Night?  I've got a blue one just like that.  I got it with a bottle with a long nipple.

To clarify, I was talking about your paci...  It looks just like mine and my paci is by Ten@Night.

I'm hoping this is a step in a positive direction, my wife asked me to buy HER a pacifier a few days ago so I got her a pink Ten@Night paci.  She is also wearing a small aluminum dog-tag that I metal-stamped with "MOMMY" with a heart on each side, on one side and my Fet user name "Baby Wayner" on the other side.

I made another tag that said "DIAPER BOY", for my key ring but she wanted it (I got it but she wants me to make her one too).

2 hours ago, Mindylou said:

Oh sweet! That's great ? I wish my hubby were as accepting. Sometimes he acts okay with and sometimes he acts put off with. 

Unfortunately, she's still adamant about not having anything to do with my diapers.  I figured I'd try something tonight, since she said many times in the past, exactly that she "will not CHANGE" my diapers.  Since CHANGING A DIAPER is not the same as DIAPERING (no cleanup or dirty/wet diaper to deal with), I tried to get her to accept simply putting a diaper on me - she still won't have anything to do with it AT ALL.

I even reminded her that being incontinent as she is, that I have changed her diaper a time or two, years ago when she was more disabled than she is now - but she wouldn't hear of reciprocation either.  ?