LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Everyone Digg This

Guest James

I read it, he is right why don't people accept, other people who wear diapers, I don't care if I'm accepted or not, I still wear my diapers with pride, and you should too.

I don't have purpel hair, rings through my nose and ears, I like diapers, some people can see them, but thats OK, because only other diaper wearers, ever notice.

So if you see me, and I have a diaper on, say hello I will be glad to meet another diaper wearer....B

• 5 weeks later...

While the argument for wearing adult diapers that the author made was compelling, I see no way in hell that this would ever go mainstream.]

It would be nice, true, if people around the world started in to wearing diapers out of a "practical" desire to save time and increase production. But the everyday Joe would never bring up the topic around his friends and admit that he thought it was a good idea, the normal response he could expect would be negative.

Maybe there are others out there. Not just we who wear them because we enjoy them, and those who actually NEED to wear them, but those who wear out of practicallity. And I'm sure that they really do exist, professionals (like air traffic controllers) who really need to attend to business and simply don't have the time to worry about potty breaks.

I just don't see them adverising that they're wearing diapers to anyone, as I'm sure that they wouldn't want anyone to know. They might advertise that fact in China, I don't know, but in America this will not be accepted as the "norm", not for awhile anyway.

In the end America might some day acknowledge, grudgingly, that they might be a convienience to those in high presure lines of work, where you needed to be there every second, but it would be along the lines of, "well what would you do?".

I just think that it'll be a long time down the line before diapers gain acceptance, and it will be much further down the line that those who enjoy wearing them, will be accepted.

That's my two cents worth. :whistling:

Vic

I have read this article before, I even posted on the subject. It has been awhile but I went back to read more of the posts. There is a comment by a women named Amy. Her comments really ticked me off! I was about to post someting against her comments but than I realized I should just bite my tounge (or my typing fingers). :P