LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy from Mississippi

Hi, im Jessica Michelle im male to female transgender, been transitioning for a few years now loving every step of my journey and love the changes im going through with the hormones. im a adult baby, i wear diapees every  night and will 24/7 someday. I stumbled upon this site from Google search of un potty training and have been reading through all kinds of things here. Im extremely excited i found this site. Its super good there's a place for us to chat and learn things 

Peace love and understanding 

Jessica Michelle 

20190209_125526.jpg

• Like 2

Hi and welcome Jessica Michelle. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. You seem very positive and happy, that’s  a good thing, and I wish you continued happiness in your journey. You are right, this is a great place, lots of likeminded people. A good place to find info, and just hang out. 

Hey, by the way, how much surf you got there in Mississippi? I noticed the T in your photo. I live where Ron Jon started out. Not actually a surfer myself (just body surfing), but I still wear the shirts. 

I hope you can, have fun and enjoy! That’s what it’s all about. See ya round.

Hi thanks for welcoming me here. Yes i have been reading through a lot of things today and am extremely happy i found this site. 

I dont surf either but like u body surfing. I would love to learn though. My mom and dad travel a lot and always get me shirts and key chains. I have seen signs and stores for Ron Jon surf shop. I must say its better here than east Texas coast like Galveston but further sout Texas like south padre is much better thn here. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, im Jessica Michelle im male to female transgender, been transitioning for a few years now loving every step of my journey and love the changes im going through with the hormones. im a adult baby, i wear diapees every  night and will 24/7 someday. I stumbled upon this site from Google search of un potty training and have been reading through all kinds of things here. Im extremely excited i found this site. Its super good there's a place for us to chat and learn things 
Peace love and understanding 
Jessica Michelle 
20190209_125526.thumb.jpg.4b226c74ae8c1ffada609864339949ac.jpg

your beautiful

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

On 6/8/2019 at 5:42 PM, Jessica Michelle said:

I stumbled upon this site from Google search of un potty training and have been reading through all kinds of things here. Im extremely excited i found this site. Its super good there's a place for us to chat and learn things 

Welcome to the ABDL community! There are more of us than one might think and I'm glad you have found us. I've found that this community is wonderful and a great place to be.

Welcome,

Little Tomás

I welcome you as well. There are plenty of other forums and places like this one, but you should always be cautious about what you tell about yourself :) But that's probably common sense and you most likely know this already. ? I do have a question though, if you would like to answer it. Right now, I'm going 10 days with no toilet, so I'm wearing 24/10 and so far, I've mostly followed it.

The thing is that I feel it gets a bit... Bothersome after a while. I've probably changed into fresh diapers a little bit too quick, so I'm going through my stash a bit quicker than I would like. Also, I'm a bit worried about the amount of trash I've gathered so far. I can only dump the used diapers into public trash bins so many times before it gets suspicious. So, how do you handle it? I can't just throw it into the trash and do it like that, which would of course be the most logical solution. Long story short, my parents are on vacation to Spain right now and I'm alone at home for ten days. Unfortunately,  they won't pick up the trash three days AFTER they get back home and I don't have enough trash by a long shot to just 'hide' it more or less. So I'm forced to dump the diapers into public trashcans to get rid of them, and I've got at least five or six of them already and I'm only at day six!

So basically, doesn't it get tiresome to keep changing the diaper, do you just throw it in the trash the 'normal' way? I most certainly do not wish real incontinence on anyone.

Kingdark

Yes indeed u have to watch what u post online always. As for me im not naive and never post personal information or financial information. However im unconcerned with people knowing what sites im on and if people know so i use my real photos and name based off this fact. But yes definitely always be aware of what ur doing snd ur safety.? as far as me i use Walmart bags to put my wet diaper in after I wake up wet. I tie it up and throw it away in our outside trash can. Ive left a wet diaper in the trash without the bag and my bath started smelling like old trash so i use bags and now throw away the same morning i wake up wet. For u i suggest using Walmart or grocery bags and tie up and throw them in a trash can inside of another trash bag.  Realize that ur family nor the trash man is gonna go through ur trash in the can. Me im not concerned with people knowing about my diaper habit but ive noticed people aren't looking for diapers from someone like me or u so there not even considering a diaper. If ur still concerned i suggest the day they come back take a trash bag of trash from a car and throw away at a gas station next to the pump if ur worried about ur family finding out. 

Best of luck my friend 

???

• Like 1