LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Tomboy on the Scene!

Hi guys!  I’m a pretty new member of the ABDL community!  You can call me Inkwelle or Scout!  I’m a bit of a tomboy who enjoys playing outside with my dinosaur toys, and inside with my videogames!  I am unsure of my exact age atm, though it seems to be at around 3-5!  I look forward to meeting all you lovely people.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:24 PM, Inkwelle said:

Hi guys!  I’m a pretty new member of the ABDL community!  You can call me Inkwelle or Scout!  I’m a bit of a tomboy who enjoys playing outside with my dinosaur toys, and inside with my videogames!  I am unsure of my exact age atm, though it seems to be at around 3-5!  I look forward to meeting all you lovely people.

Nice to have you here, welcome and have fun.  What do you like in diapers and rubber/plastic pants.   Do you enjoy wearing diapers or have  not ried them yet.

Hi Inkwelle, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Playing outside with dinosaurs sounds cool to me! I like playing in the dirt, or sand with my trucks, or making roads for my matchbox cars. I definitely need my diapers for that, cause I get so caught up playing, I don’t want to go in to the big potty, lol. 

Hope you like it here, I think you will. Just need to have some fun, and enjoy! Maybe you will tell us some more about yourself? Don’t be shy, that’s what we’re here for. And if you have questions, don’t be shy about that either. 

Welcome to the DD forum!  We are gentle and we all like to make new friends!  Everyone here is warm and welcoming!  So feel free to look around and check out the forum!  There is also a chatroom where you can talk live with other members.