LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When diapers turn dull - but you still do it because of (muscle memory)

I'm wondering if any of you can relate to this.

When I first started wearing diapers, it was the most exciting thing, especially wearing them out in public (before I even discovered the AB/DL community). But I've done this so much now that the thrill is not as intense. In the last few years I've had so much freedom living on my own and pooping my diaper at home for example,  I'm always trying to find new things to do in a poopy diaper because it's become so common, the thrill is not as intense. Like anything you do repeatedly, it wears off. Maybe my hormones are changing. But lately, I can go out in a diaper and there's nothing that special about it because I've done it so much. But what's really crazy is: Lately I can't get excited even looking at girls (which was always the main drive for wearing a diaper) but I'm still addicted to wearing them and pooping in them. Sometimes I'll poop my diaper even though there's not much of an arousing thrill, it's like I'm still attracted to the diaper because of Muscle memory.

For the first part about diapers losing their thrill is because you do it too much. The old saying is true, “too much of a good thing.”  When I became incontinent (not planed on or intended) I thought I would love it and wearing 24/7 would be amazing. Well those feelings dried up quickly. Many times when you do something for the thrill it’s because it’s rare or risky to do it. The more you do it it’s rarity is watered down along with the risk.  

As as for the “still wearing diapers when not aroused.”  I can only add a little. There was a time before I was incontinent that I didn’t really care to wear diapers for a year but I still did.  I still sometimes looked at art or pictures of girls in diapers but that was it. However I still went to bed in a diaper every night. After about a year I took around 2 month off from diapers and my want to wear them returned. I would call it diaper overload... No pun

• Like 1

For guys no mater what brings you to the point of wearing diapers (medical need or want) you will get excited when you first start wearing diapers due to the friction from the diaper as you walk and the different feeling a diaper has over regular underwear. after a short time of being diapered 24/7 and your body adapts to the thickness of the diaper you start to loose the arousal feelings, also being in a diaper 24/7 can affect your ability over time to  get aroused and makes it easier to be able to point down in your diaper with out causing any discomfort.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:31 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I'm wondering if any of you can relate to this.

When I first started wearing diapers, it was the most exciting thing, especially wearing them out in public (before I even discovered the AB/DL community). But I've done this so much now that the thrill is not as intense. In the last few years I've had so much freedom living on my own and pooping my diaper at home for example,  I'm always trying to find new things to do in a poopy diaper because it's become so common, the thrill is not as intense. Like anything you do repeatedly, it wears off. Maybe my hormones are changing. But lately, I can go out in a diaper and there's nothing that special about it because I've done it so much. But what's really crazy is: Lately I can't get excited even looking at girls (which was always the main drive for wearing a diaper) but I'm still addicted to wearing them and pooping in them. Sometimes I'll poop my diaper even though there's not much of an arousing thrill, it's like I'm still attracted to the diaper because of Muscle memory.

Turn the heat up with locking rubber pants.  One lock at the waste band and one on each thigh. Once locked in try  a leg spreader and or a thigh spreader and Velcro hand cuffs you can get out of very easily.  Go for a walk wearing a diaper and locking plastic or rubber pants, I do and wear short shorts ,  running shorts. No one can see the diaper unless you bend over or they are very  short.  Get diapered and locking rubber pants or plastic and use leg spreaders or thigh spreaders or both and maybe rubbber rain bboots and a hood with open face kvelcro hand cuffs that you can remove very easily.  Just use your imagination and get back to that once great feeling you once had.  I have an under the bed belt system that comes up at the four corners of the bed with clips to secure your hands and feet so you are spread eagle and you can also get out of easily 

I do it at this point because I'd piss and shit all over myself of I didn't. Years of this kind of just takes you there. There are days where I'm straight up tired of it all, but I made the choice. I went out to get rolling papers the other day. 20 minute drive. I peed sitting down in my car before I even knew it. I had to pull over, get my change of clothes and deal with it. AND I really wasn't feelin diapers at the time but I had to put one on. Not always sunshine and boners my friends.

• Like 1