LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everybody!

Hello everyone,

My name is Miri, and I'm a little girl, 36 going on 3, from Melbourne, Australia.

I have a Mummy, a Daddy, and a little sister, and am very, very lucky to have so much love in my life (even if some of them live far away.)

My favourite thing in the world is stories - writing them, reading them, giving critiques and encouragement. That's probably where you'll find me around here.

Feel free to say hi! I hope to make a lot of new frands. ^_^

Hi ya Miri, and welcome to DD. Glad to have you join us, and nice to meet you too. I’m sure you will be comfy here, it’s a great place, lots of good people. So, come on in, relax,have fun, and enjoy ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the DD forum!  We are gentle and we all like to make new friends!  Everyone here is warm and welcoming!  So feel free to look around and check out the forum!  There is also a chatroom where you can talk live with other members.

Well I will definitely look forward to reading any stories and seeing your critiques, and if I grow a set of balls I will attempt to critique your stories.  Anyway, I hope you have a fun time here and make a lot of friends.