LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It’s all in the pudding

This is a story I have been wanting to write for a while. This is the true story of how I met and fell in love with my current fiancé/mommy.  Of coarse I’ve changed up a few things to keep it interesting, But for the most part I will be keeping it factual. For those who are not patient readers, I warn you this will be a slow burn and there is no abdl content in this first post. I’m not sure how often I will write because I am only able to write when I feel it. Well enough prattling on. I hope you can all enjoy this story.

=========================================================================================================================

It is hard to find the words to start this particular love story, for it is in fact a love that will endure all the storms and weathers of life. However, I feel like I’m getting too sappy with this introduction so I will just start my story with a bowl of pudding.

Levi: I found this recipe on Facebook and I was thinking about making it tonight

Ashlie: What kind of recipe???

Levi: It’s like a banana pudding/Reeses peanut butter cup kinda thing

Ashlie: Sounds just vague enough to be good ? 

Levi: I feel like you’re patronizing me...

Ashlie: I would never! 

Levi: Yeah sure...  Well if you want any, you can stop by and pick some up.

Levi put his phone down, looked over at the pudding supplies, and sighed. What was he doing? She had a boyfriend and, even if that hadn't been the case, she had turned down all of his previous invitations to hang out. The glass of wine shimmered in his hand as he swilled the contents. He had been drinking a lot as of late; a side effect of the depression that came with being single for too long. His phone pinged again and he picked it back up. 

Ashlie: I’ll be in town maybe I’ll pick some up after you’re done

This didn’t really get his hopes up as she had accepted his request to hang out a time before, only to cancel the plans before the they came to fruition.

Levi: Well just give me a heads up if you do decide to come over

It was better, he had learned, not to get his hopes up, and instead of starting on the pudding, Levi began making his usual fare of Hamburger Helper, while continuing to sip on his glass of wine.     

The kitchen, he found himself in, was small, and not dirty enough to be called messy but just enough to be called “lived in.” Living in a house with two other bachelors (whom were not home at the moment), there was no real need to keep the place spotless, and Levi wasn't really a big fan of deep cleaning anyway. However, the small kitchen worked for Levi and his dinner was soon simmering on top of the oven. Levi was grabbing a bowl to start dishing up when his phone went off again. 

Ashlie: Alright give me your address so I can come get some of this pudding I’ve heard so much about :D

“Shit!” Levi nearly dropped his bowl, as he looked over at the waiting pudding supplies sitting neatly in the plastic bag. Levi put down the bowl and quickly texted his address and then adding apologetically.

Levi: Sorry I didn’t expect you to come honestly. I haven’t started on the pudding yet :( 

Ashlie: Yea of little faith ;) well I guess that just means I’m going to have to help you make it. What have you been doing all this time if you haven’t been making pudding???

Levi blushed but thought it was best to keep being honest. 

Levi: I’ve been drinking wine and making hamburger helper

Ashlie: So fancy!!! Well that just means we can drink wine while we make pudding :) 

Who is this girl, Levi thought and he ran to his room to change his clothes and put on cologne. Should she really be hanging out with me alone if she has a boyfriend? Does that make me a scumbag? Why am I getting my hopes up, I barely know her? This was true, the only interaction he had had with Ashlie up to this point had been at his work. Levi worked at a plasma center and this girl was one of the regular donors that came in twice a week. They talked a little bit here and there, but they never had time to really have any meaningful conversation. It was only recently that Levi had worked up enough courage to add her on Facebook, and after seeing that she was single on there, he started talking to her. However, when Levi was out drinking at the bars, he had gotten more gutsy than he would have normally been and asked her out on a date over text. It was then that she had burst his bubble and revealed that the statement on Facebook was in fact false, and to his disappointment and embarrassment, she had a boyfriend. 

The memory of exchange flashed through Levi’s mind as he pulled a new shirt over his head. 

“This is just a friend thing,” he said out loud, exiting his room, “I’m not going to try anything, and I won’t let her try anything.” Cheating, or letting someone cheat was the worst thing someone could do. Levi had unfortunately had experience with this in the past and it made him even more cautious of his current situation.

There was a knock on the door and Levi jumped. That was quick. Levi walked over the door and opened it to reveal the tall, red-headed, and honestly beautiful Ashlie. Being tall all his life, it was refreshing to finally meet a girl close to his height. No, Levi had to remind himself, she’s just a friend. Stop looking at her as some girl you have “found.”

“Alright you slacker,” Ashlie grinned and entered the house, “lets get started on this pudding.  Oh,” she spotted the, still half full, glass of wine sitting on the table, “and the wine.”

• Like 3

I liked the beginning and personally I enjoy a story with little to no AB content just as much as those all about the AB lifestyle. I am looking forward to reading more of this. 

• 3 months later...