LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tommy's Tribulations 2

This is a sequel to "Tommy's Tribulations" that can be read here for free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tommys-complete-26290661

---

Tommy has to face going back to school again after a tense weekend. He hopes for the best and that news hasn't spread but is doubtful that his secret isn't now common knowledge.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-TWO exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Casey H, Scott, Gnju gju, Fernando L, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Trish C, Curiosity24, DJKazoo, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

As Monday rolled around once again Tommy found his nerves were increasingly on edge and the more nervous he got the less control he seemed to have over his own body. Tommy’s diapers were frequently wet without him knowing he had used them and his messing problem wasn’t getting any busier. He was in turmoil as his body seemed to be giving up to the diapers he so loathed.

The weekend wasn’t all bad though. Tommy noticed that his dad seemed to be acting a little differently, he seemed to be going out of his way to spend time with Tommy. When Tommy played video games George would ask if he could watch, at lunch times the two of them went out to little cafes and despite Tommy’s nerves they had a good time. It seemed like George was sincerely trying to make up for the summer he had spent away when Tommy had lapsed into the diapers. Whatever the reason, Tommy was just glad he had someone that was distracting him from the things he was so worried about.

George took care of all Tommy’s diapers that weekend too. Every time Tommy needed a change his father would drop whatever he was doing to help out. Tommy was curious about the change in attitude but he didn’t know what to say or think about it, he didn’t want to question a good thing so he said nothing and just enjoyed his father’s company.

Rob also did his best to cheer Tommy up. Although he wasn’t there in person he frequently messaged Tommy just to chat. Tommy appreciated the efforts but nothing could distract him from what was coming up. His return to school was made much worse by his diapers being public knowledge. He avoided social media like the plague, he was too scared about what might be being said to check.

The only good thing about the school knowing of his diapers was that it took away Erin’s ammunition. She seemed a lot less chipper than usual and even seemed a little worried, her teasing of Tommy over the weekend was nearly non-existent.

When Tommy woke up on Monday morning it was with the usual feeling of dread that he had grown used to. It was usually Sandra who came in to change him but on that morning it was George who walked into the room, he was already dressed for work and was clearly going to be leaving soon.

“Hi Tommy.” George said quietly as he came in, “Just thought I’d do this before leaving.”

“Thanks daddy.” Tommy replied tiredly as he rubbed his eyes. He lisped slightly around the pacifier that had ended up in his mouth, it was the only way he could calm down enough to get to sleep the previous night.

George pulled one of the older medical diapers out from under the bed and started unfolding it as Tommy pulled the covers back and laid in the diaper change position.

“Doesn’t mommy want me to wear the other diapers?” Tommy asked. He was referring to the thicker diapers with a babyish design.

“We had a talk.” George said rather tersely, “We decided these ones do the job just fine… And you don’t have to call us “mommy” and “daddy” if you don’t want to.”

Tommy didn’t reply. He wasn’t sure what he wanted anymore, he knew that a lot of Erin’s leverage over him had disappeared but he didn’t want the news spreading whilst there was still a tiny chance of it being contained. Either way, Tommy had rather got used to the more babyish way of speech, it might be actually be tough to remember not to use the infantile terms for his parents.

Tommy looked up to the ceiling as the tapes were pulled away from his inevitably wet diaper. His father wasted no time at all in wiping his crotch clean and pulling the old padding away, the same process that had happened dozens of times by this point.

The new diaper was placed and taped on quickly and Tommy sat up in bed to feel the new diaper crinkle around him. He rubbed his eyes as he started to get his things together for school.

“I love you, Tommy. Your mom will drive you to school.” George said as he planted a kiss on his son’s forehead, “Good luck today.”

Tommy watched his dad leave with a smile before getting up and dressed. He got his things together and walked downstairs to find Sandra and Erin already sitting around the table, they both looked very surly this morning and Tommy wondered why. It was Tommy that should be dreading the coming day but compared to the two females he was a bright ray of morning sunshine.

“Come on, let’s go.” Sandra said after Tommy walked in. She rose from the table and walked towards the front door without wasting any time.

“What about breakfast?” Tommy asked quietly.

“If you wanted breakfast you should’ve been ready earlier.” Sandra answered as she gathered her keys and handbag, “Now come on.”

Erin pushed into Tommy’s shoulder as she walked by and followed her mother to the front door. Tommy followed at a distance and was more confused about why the women were annoyed than anything else, he just decided to do what he always did these days, stay quiet and melt into the background so that he couldn’t annoy anyone.

The trip to school was quiet and tense. Tommy felt the butterflies in his stomach take flight as he got closer and closer to his place for torment. By the time the car stopped he was tightly gripping the pacifier he had put in one of his pockets, he wished he could pop it into his mouth and suck on it for comfort. The door was opened and Tommy stepped out of the car behind his step-sister, they walked close to each other up to the front doors when it became obvious that Erin didn’t want to be seen with her big brother.

Tommy was happy to be left alone anyway and he looked down at the floor as he made his way to his lockers. It was difficult to tell if people knew the truth about him but he could swear he heard people whispering about diapers, maybe he was just paranoid. He tried to push the paranoid thoughts away from his mind as he saw Rob waiting by his locker.

“Hey Tommy.” Rob said with a smile that showed he was nervous as well.

“Hi.” Tommy said quietly.

“Listen, people have been talking.” Rob said quietly as Tommy opened his locker, “I don’t know how many people know but the news is spreading.”

“Great…” Tommy muttered as he placed his head against the cold metal of the locker.

“I’m with you though.” Rob patted his friend on the back, “I’ll make sure nothing happens, I promise.”

“You promise?” Tommy snorted, “Just like you promised to stop Gary telling anyone what happened.”

“Tommy, I’m sorry…” Rob started, “I’m doing my best.”

“No, I’m sorry.” Tommy quickly cut his friend off with a deep sigh, “It’s not your fault. I shouldn’t lash out at you, I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK, dude.” Rob replied with a smile, “You’re stressed out. It’s understandable.”

Before Tommy could reply he heard someone behind him suddenly break into a coughing fit as they walked by. In amongst the coughs Tommy was sure he heard the male voice say “baby” loudly. He clearly wasn’t the only one as some of the people lining the halls laughed. Tommy closed his eyes and went back to getting his things out of his locker.

“Ignore them. They’ll forget about it soon.” Rob said with a scowl, “Come on, we should get to class.”

Tommy slung his bag over his shoulder and walked away from his locker. As he followed Rob towards class he felt his diaper rub against his legs, it was only as his attention returned to his underwear that he realised he was already damp. He tried to remember when he had wet himself but he couldn’t remember any time it might’ve happened. He bit his bottom lip and tried to put it to the back of his mind as he thought about the day ahead.

When Tommy followed Rob into his first classroom he saw all heads turn to face him. He felt himself blushing as he walked with Rob to the back of the room and took two seats together right at the back. He looked around the room and saw some people whispering behind their hands to each other, it could’ve been about anything but in Tommy’s mind there was only one thing anyone could be talking about.

Tommy found concentration hard to come by and he was endlessly thankful to his best friend for being there with him. Without Rob it would’ve been impossible for Tommy to get through the day, it felt like Rob provided a shield for him.

As the two boys came out of their final class before lunch Tommy excused himself from his friend and walked through the halls towards the nurse’s office. He knocked on the door as usual and was let in soon afterwards.

“Tommy, I want to apologise for what happened last Friday.” Nurse Kelly said straight away, “I should’ve locked the door and it was all my fault. I’ve been thinking about it all weekend.”

“It’s OK.” Tommy replied as he raised his hand up. He put on a smile that he didn’t really feel, “It’s fine, don’t worry about it.”

“I hope you can forgive me.” Kelly said, “I won’t let it happen again.”

As she spoke Kelly walked over to the door and turned a little lock. Tommy smiled as he put his bag down on the chair as usual and hopped up on to the changing table. He pulled his pants down to make it easier for the nurse but couldn’t help glancing towards the door as if expecting it to open.

“You’re back to your old diapers?” Nurse Kelly said as she pulled on some gloves and started pulling the tapes away from the diaper.

“Yeah. My parents decided there was nothing wrong with these ones.” Tommy replied. He reached into his pocket and picked up his pacifier, he didn’t hesitate to stick it into his mouth.

“That’s good.” Kelly said, “I thought it was a little weird for a kid your age to be wearing those…”

Nurse Kelly looked up at Tommy’s face and saw the pacifier. After a moment of hesitation she smiled and then returned back to Tommy’s diaper area to start the cleaning process. Tommy took a deep breath and relaxed as the nurse did her work, he lapsed into a rhythmic routine of sucking that made him feel pretty good considering how stressful the day had been.

“All done.” Nurse Kelly said a minute or so later to break Tommy out of his reverie.

“Already?” Tommy propped himself up on his elbows and looked down. He was surprised how quickly the change had been.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Nurse Kelly giggled as she stood up and moved away from the table, “Just come back if you need me again.”

Tommy hopped off the table and pulled his pants back up. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder, he was just reaching for the lock of the door when Kelly loudly cleared her throat causing the Tommy to turn around.

“You’re forgetting something.” Nurse Kelly said. She pointed to her lips when Tommy frowned in confusion.

Tommy’s eyes went wide and he quickly plucked the pacifier out of his mouth. His cheeks were a little rosy as he grimaced at the nurse who went back to her typing. Tommy had to be careful, if he had walked out of the nurse’s room with his soother still in his mouth he would make his horrible situation even worse.

With the door unlocked Tommy walked back out into the main reception area. He had barely taken a couple of steps towards the cafeteria when he was stopped by a wall of people. He looked up to see Gary, Bradley and the group of kids who had been laughing at him the day before. They were blocking Tommy’s path and he suddenly felt very intimidated.

“Well look at this.” Bradley said with a superior smirk, “It’s the baby coming out of the nurse’s office.”

Tommy looked around to see who could overhear them and he saw some nearby students turn to look in interest towards the group of kids. He felt himself shrinking as he tried to think of a way out of the situation. He tried to walk around the burly men but they stopped him and forced him to remain in place. Tommy started to feel panicked.

“Where are you going?” Gary asked tauntingly, “Little kids shouldn’t wander these halls alone. It can be dangerous…”

“J-Just let me go.” Tommy spluttered as he felt himself tearing up. His tendency to start crying at the drop of a hat was really unnerving him.

The boys laughed and mocked his quivering voice. Tommy felt hopelessly outmatched and he wondered if he could run back to the nurse’s office or something. His legs felt heavy and his muscles were tense as he stayed rooted to the spot.

“What’s the matter baby?” Bradley asked, “Did the baby wet his diapee?”

“I… I…” Tommy didn’t want to burst into tears but he knew he couldn’t hold his composure for long.

“What’s going on here?” The sudden authoritative voice of the vice-principal appeared behind the group of boys. She was holding a cup of coffee and a folder as she looked at the group in front of her suspiciously.

“Nothing at all, Miss.” Bradley replied in his sweetest voice as he turned around along with each of the other kids, “Just talking to our friend.”

Tommy took his opportunity and pushed past Gary to get around the group of bullies. He didn’t look back and ran off down the hallway with his legs slightly wider than normal.

“Hey! No running!” The vice-principal called after Tommy who was already disappearing amongst the sea of students.

Tommy ran all the way to his next classroom and burst through the door. He was glad to see that it was empty as he ran to his normal seat and dropped down into his chair. He knew Rob was expecting him at lunch but he just couldn’t face other people at the moment, the quiet classroom gave him a little respite.

No one came into the classroom for a long time and it was only shortly before the bell that Rob walked in with a frown. Some other students followed and sat at the opposite end of the room. Rob dropped into the seat next to Tommy and looked at him with concern.

“Everything alright?” Rob asked quietly, “I’ve been looking for you.”

“I’m fine.” Tommy said simply as he started unpacking his bag. He didn’t really want to talk about anything right now and he made sure to let Rob know about it by pointedly looking away from him.

As soon as the afternoon classes ended Tommy made a beeline for the school’s exit. He didn’t want to hang around and give Bradley and his friends a chance to gang up on him again. He hurried out and saw his mother’s car outside of the gate. He ran over and jumped into the back seat before allowing himself to take a deep breath. Sandra didn’t say anything or even look up from her book, she only reacted when Erin came walking out to the car shortly afterwards.

Tommy could feel his wet diaper pressing against him as he sat down on the seat. He leaned back as Sandra welcomed her daughter into the car and slowly pulled away from the curb, Tommy was only too happy to melt into the background.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm intrigued by Sandra's and Erin's change in attitude, particularly Sandra's. I really hope she and George had a good, long talk about how she's been treating Tommy. Really looking forward to finding out more about that.

Now that Tommy is back to using normal adult diapers for his incontinence, I also hope that the bullies will get their comeuppance for picking on someone with a medical problem. At the very least, the school nurse is on his side. We'll see if any other authority figures are.

22 hours ago, gp123 said:

I really love the story Elfy, thank you for all of your work. However, can I please ask if you plan to revisit Tommy’s visit to his Aunty’s daycare? I was very excited to see how that developed but it seems that with the direction of the story, Tommy’s helping at the daycare might be at an end? 

It would be really great to see Tommy back at daycare as I was looking forward to the moment that he had a stinky accident and was outed to all of the other toddlers as a nappy wearer. I really hope you can find a way of including that in a future chapter... please :)

I can confirm that there is another trip to the day care in the very, very near future!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I can confirm that there is another trip to the day care in the very, very near future!

Will there be Elf action figures to play with in the daycare this time? :)

This is a sequel to "Tommy's Tribulations" that can be read here for free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tommys-complete-26290661

---

Tommy has to go help his Aunt again. He has a better time of it and even starts to get involved and have fun when disaster strikes like a lightning bolt. Tommy desperately needs allies and perhaps he has one when he is picked up and taken home.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-TWO exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Hollowbanana, Chloe N, Bojack D, Chris, Robert D A, Whatsnot, Guilend, Gomez J, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Andy, Frank, Adam Y, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, The Dude, Wet, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little B, Erin R, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

“Here you go, Tommy.” Sandra said as she pulled the car up just a minute later.

Tommy sat up and looked out of the window in confusion. His heart sank when he remembered what day it was, it was Monday and he had his volunteer job at the day care this evening. With all of his other stresses and fears he hadn’t even thought about coming back here.

“Luckily for you I brought your uniform with you since you forgot.” Sandra said tartly.

“Please, mommy, can’t I just come home? It’s been a long day and…” Tommy started saying as he was passed his uniform.

“You have work to do.” Sandra interrupted, “If you want to prove to me and your father that you are ready to be treated like a grown up you have to honour your responsibilities.”

Tommy hung his head and sighed before opening the door and stepping out on to the path. He had barely closed the door when Sandra pulled away and drove off leaving Tommy alone outside the day care. He was left holding his uniform as the car disappeared into the distance. Tommy wondered why Sandra seemed to be even more petty than usual, it seemed like recently she was even more resentful of him, he couldn’t work out what he had done wrong. It felt like both Tommy’s parents were acting strangely but for different reasons.

Turning to the day care made Tommy sigh again as he made his way through the gate and towards the large brick building. He could see movement through one of the windows and knew it would be Aunt Helen getting things ready. He walked through the door and hung his things up on the low hanging hooks outside the main play area. Tommy exchanged an awkward smile with the older lady who worked at the desk at the end of the cloakroom and went through the door to where Aunt Helen was setting out tables and chairs.

“Tommy.” Helen said simply as a cold greeting to her nephew.

“Hello.” Tommy said awkwardly as he stepped into the room.

“What are you waiting for?” Aunt Helen asked impatiently, “Get over here.”

Tommy walked across the open space to where Helen was setting up the tables. He had barely stopped moving when Helen reached over and pulled Tommy’s pants down. Tommy blushed and closed his eyes as Helen probed his diaper, she even stuck a finger in through the leg band of the padding to assess how wet he was.

“I don’t need a change.” Tommy said as his aunt stood up straight again.

“Are you sure of that?” Helen asked with raised eyebrows.

“I’ll be fine till I get home.” Tommy said quickly.

The reason Tommy was so opposed to a diaper change became clear just a minute later as the sound of the outer door opening echoed into the main play room. Tommy reached down and quickly pulled his pants back up.

“If you’re sure.” Helen said. It was clear she had very little belief in her nephew, “Put your uniform on, you can do it in the closet.”

Tommy didn’t need to be told twice and he scampered across the room to the walk-in closet just as the first children were starting to walk in. Tommy peeled his clothes off without being in much of a hurry, the longer he stayed in here the less time he would have to be in front of the children. He looked at his green onesie sadly before pulling it over his head. Before pushing the buttons together between his legs Tommy took the time to check his diaper, he was very wet and although he was pretty sure he wouldn’t leak he did wish that he had accepted the diaper change from his aunt, maybe he could have convinced her to do it in private.

The past couldn’t be changed though and Tommy had to forget about a change and just deal with his present. When his onesie was back on and pulled tightly over his small frame he could see his “Little Helper” nametag on his chest and he adjusted it slightly so it was straight. He was about to leave the closet when he had an idea.

If he was going to be paraded around as a big baby whilst here why didn’t he take his pacifier with him? It would be a little more embarrassing but the situation was already as bad as it could get. He reached down into the pocket of his old clothes and pulled out his familiar soother. He gave the bulb a quick wipe with his hand and then popped it into his mouth. He sighed as he experienced the small sense of calm that came over him.

Tommy walked out of the closet after making sure the onesie covered as much of his diaper as possible. He could see children arriving and being directed to their seats as he sucked on the soothing pacifier. He wasn’t exactly sure where to stand or what to do so he stood near the back of the room and tried to stay out of the way.

“OK, everyone. I want you all to draw a nice picture that you can take home to show your family.” Helen said to everyone once they were all sat down and listening, “It can be of anything you want!”

Tommy watched as there was a general scramble for the pens and pencils on each of the tables. Each table had four seats and most seats were occupied. Everything was made of cheap plastic and it was all very close to the ground, Tommy was sure if he sat on one of the chairs he’d have his knees right up in front of his face.

“I want you…” Helen walked over to Tommy and put her arm around his shoulders, “To help any of the kids who need help.”

Tommy nodded his head. He was surprised his aunt said nothing about the pacifier but maybe she just didn’t expect any more from him. He started realising how far he had fallen when he willingly used his pacifier when he wasn’t even prompted to, a few weeks ago this would’ve seemed obscene.

It turned out that the children didn’t need a great deal of help. Drawing and colouring is pretty simple and something that most children enjoy doing so Tommy spent a lot of his time walking amongst the tables to see what the kids were drawing. He could hear himself crinkling but since all the kids had seen him like this last week he felt quite a bit less out of place. He knew he wasn’t the only diapered person here either since occasionally his aunt would take someone over to the changing table.

Tommy saw one drawing that made him stop in his tracks. Someone had made a drawing of what he assumed was this day care group. There was a dozen or so small smiling faces attached to bodies all around the same height, behind them was a much taller figure that Tommy assumed was his aunt. The figure that made Tommy stop in his tracks was the figure halfway between the height of the children and aunt, the figure was wearing all green and it was the only person in the picture not smiling.

“That’s you.” The little girl doing the drawing said rather unnecessarily as she continued to colour her picture in.

“Why aren’t I smiling like everyone else?” Tommy asked when he pointed to the little green stick figure’s face.

“Because you never smile.” The girl said with the brutal honesty that only a child could say.

Tommy took his hand away from the table and continued walking around the room. He tried to forget about what the girl said but he knew it was true, he was miserable and couldn’t seem to find a way to make things better. As far as he could see his life would be like this until he grew old and that was a very depressing thought indeed.

“OK, children.” Helen said after a little while, “Time to put away the arts and crafts table and play some games. Tommy if you could put everything away whilst I lead the kids.”

Tommy nodded his head as if he had a choice either way and watched as the kids all got up and eagerly ran to where Helen was standing to play a game. Tommy didn’t really pay attention to what they were doing and he didn’t really care, he sadly collected the boxes of art supplies and put them back on the shelf.

“Put the drawings on my desk.” Helen called out to Tommy as she organised the children into teams.

Tommy looked over at the laughing and smiling children and wondered if he could be happy and carefree like them again one day. As he gathered up all of the artwork he saw the picture of him frowning. He sighed as he gathered it up and started walking over to his aunt’s desk. It occurred to him that the reason he was so miserable so much of the time was because he kept fighting all of the changes that were happening, he lived in the hope of a better future which made his present seem all that much worse.

Tommy looked up from the desk and saw the children playing a game involving some soft balls and he wondered whether he would actually be happier playing with them. He quickly returned to the tables and chairs and started stacking them back up against the walls.

Once Tommy was done with his work he looked over to see the children still playing and his aunt gave him a curious look. He was caught in two minds and didn’t know what he should do, half of his brain was telling him to try and find a corner to stand inconspicuously in but the other half was telling him to just give in and go play. If he wanted to be happy maybe he had to finally accept that this was his lot in life. He bit down on the latex teat and considered the possible implications of giving up the fight, it was a fight he could never win in the first place and maybe surrendering would allow him to actually be happy again.

Tommy took a few shaky steps forwards towards his aunt and anxiously looked around at the children. His aunt was watching his slow approach with an interested look, Tommy couldn’t work out what she was thinking.

“Tommy?” Helen said when her nephew was finally stood next to her. Tommy was awkwardly playing with his fingers.

“Can… Can I play?” Tommy asked shyly. He looked down at his feet as he asked his question, he still didn’t know if joining in and accepting he was just like these children was the right thing to do. He just knew he couldn’t stay miserable all the time.

Tommy remembered the old phrase “If you can’t beat them, join them” and wondered if that was for the best. It was a difficult pill to swallow but if he had no hope of things getting better it was his only real option.

“Sure.” Helen replied coolly, “Stand over there and do what the others do.”

Tommy felt very out of place right next to all the much smaller children but he lined up where he was told and joined in the games. He quickly forgot his own shame and started enjoying his time playing, it was certainly better than standing to the side ruminating. He was still embarrassed to be acting just like the little kids but in this space where no one else could see him it felt like accepting it lifted such a weight off his mind.

After a while they got into a game of musical statues and Tommy faced his aunt along with everyone else. When the music played he danced around with his padded rear pushing out behind him, he had abandoned his shame by this point and was smiling and laughing just like all the other children. It felt like he was free of the judgment of others for the first time in weeks, it was a liberating feeling.

As Helen stopped the music he would freeze in place just like everyone else and then he would start dancing again when the music started. At one point the music stopped when Tommy was in an awkward half-squatting position. He held his position as steadily as he could and then felt a very sudden sensation in his diaper.

Tommy’s eyes went wide but he didn’t otherwise move as he felt a slow but steady feeling of mush expand into his diaper. The music remained paused whilst Helen playfully checked for people moving and Tommy was still in the squatting position feeling the diaper push outwards as he soiled himself helplessly. He didn’t even know that he needed the toilet but as the stinky pile in his padding grew bigger it was very clear he needed to go.

The music started playing again and Tommy slowly stood up as the kids started dancing again. His first thought was to walk over and tell Helen what had happened but that would be a terrible idea. If he told Helen what he had done she would either stop the game to change him with all the kids watching or he would have to stay in his diaper until the game ended anyway. He really didn’t want to be changed in front of the others so he abandoned the idea of admitting his accident to his aunt.

As Tommy danced along with all the other kids he slowly moved away from them to try and make sure what he had done wasn’t revealed. It seemed to be working and a majority of the smell seemed to be contained in the diaper thanks to the onesie. Even with the onesie the smell couldn’t be contained forever though and slowly but surely Tommy could smell the freshly soiled diaper more and more. He was so concerned with his messy accident that he wasn’t really thinking about the time or his playing.

Tommy was trying to keep an eye on all of the kids to make sure none of them came up behind him or got too close and realised what he had done. As he danced he turned around until he had his back to his aunt. The music stopped just as he was facing away and he froze in place.

“Tommy?” Gary was standing in the doorway to the playroom and staring at Tommy with wide eyes.

Tommy could only stare back with horror as Gary looked disgusted at the sight in front of him. It was only now that Tommy realised his time at the play group was coming to an end and he should be heading home soon. He was still frozen in place as kids started walking towards the cloakroom, they had to go around Gary who looked just as shocked as Tommy.

“Congratulations Tommy.” Helen said as she walked up behind him and patted him on the back, “Looks like you won the game. Who’s this? A friend of yours?”

Tommy couldn’t say anything as the children bustled around him and Gary continued to stare. The diapered man had no idea why his classmate was standing in front of him but it started becoming clearer when one of the little girls ran up to him and grabbed his hand, she must be his little sister. The moment seemed to go on forever and Tommy felt like a statue not able to move.

“Miss. Helen!” A little boy suddenly shouted out from beside Tommy, “It smells!”

“You’re not wrong.” Helen said as she sniffed the air and looks accusatorily at Tommy.

Tommy was still staring at Gary who seemed to be recovering from his shock a little bit. The diapered man suddenly felt one hand on his back and another reaching down between his legs. He felt the onesie’s buttons get pulled apart before they sprung up slightly and his heavily used diaper sagged slightly. Tommy was mortified.

“Bend over.” Helen ordered.

When Tommy didn’t immediately do as the older woman asked he felt the hand on his back push him forwards so that he was looking down to the ground. He felt Helen’s other hand pressing against the rear of his padding to unnecessarily feel for the lumpy mess that they both knew was there. The sticky poop was pressed against Tommy’s skin as he compliantly bent over for his aunt.

Tommy couldn’t believe his day could be getting any worse but as he looked up he saw Gary holding his phone out and seemingly recording this diaper change. Tommy spat his pacifier on to the floor as he shook his head. This couldn’t be real, nothing this bad could ever happen in real life.

“No… Please…” Tommy reached out an arm but Gary had already put his phone away and started walking out of the room with his little sister following him.

As Tommy watched Gary walk out of sight with incriminating evidence of his babyhood he did the only thing he could do in this situation. He screwed up his face and loudly started crying. He felt his aunt’s hand leave his body and he slowly stood up straight again, his diaper stuck to his skin as if pasted there. He put his hands up to his eyes and felt salty tears on his cheeks as the last of the kids walked out of the play room and into the cloakroom.

“There’s no need to cry.” Helen said as she started walking across the room, “It isn’t the first time you’ve done this and it won’t be the last.”

Tommy continued to sob as he slowly waddled across the room to the changing table. As much as he hated to admit it he knew that Helen was right. He had tried to let go of his adult self and just accept his situation but as soon as he had filled his pants and been seen in an embarrassing situation it had all fallen apart. His attempt to be the baby everyone treated him as had failed and now he was even more miserable than he was before.

Hopping up on to the table made the messy contents of Tommy’s diaper spread everywhere and he was still sobbing as he laid down. The already undone onesie was pushed up over the man’s tummy as Helen prepared to remove the tapes and lower the padded front. No sooner had the plastic hit the changing table then Tommy heard the door to the playroom open again. He didn’t bother to look over since he could do nothing to help his situation no matter who was walking in.

“What’s going on here?” George’s deep voice echoed across the large room.

“I’m changing your son’s diaper.” Aunt Helen said through pursed lips, “Tommy decided he couldn’t wait until he got home before pooping himself.”

Tommy was still sobbing lightly as he saw his father draw up next to the changing table. He saw his dad wince when looking at the contents of the diaper. He looked annoyed and Tommy thought it was at him until he gave Helen a very severe look.

“I’ll take over.” George said as he looked at his sister-in-law.

“It’s fine. I’m us-” Helen started saying.

“He’s my son, Helen.” George looked very annoyed now, “If I want to change him, I will change him.”

Helen stopped what she was doing and looked up at George with a thin-lipped smile. For a second Tommy thought there was about to be a fight and he stopped his sobbing to look up at the two adults. He felt very exposed but that was nothing new, he just wished one of the adults would finish his change.

“Be my guest.” Helen eventually said as she stepped back from the table.

George took Helen’s place and immediately started wiping Tommy with the baby wipes from under the table. He still looked annoyed but seemed to find it hard to look Tommy in the eyes.

“Are you alright, Tommy?” George asked as he started wiping the copious mess, “I’m sorry I have to do this here.”

“I’m fi-” Tommy started to say.

“You coddle that boy too much.” Helen’s voice suddenly came from behind Tommy’s dad, “No wonder he has the problems he does.”

Tommy thought his father was about to turn around and start arguing but he seemed to swallow whatever words he wanted to say and continued cleaning his son. Tommy’s sobs had died away by this stage and he was feeling quite clean again, the used diaper was pulled away and balled up whilst a new diaper was slipped under the young man’s butt.

It didn’t take long for the new diaper to be taped closed and Tommy sighed with relief at being in new padding. Tommy stayed where he was on the table and expected his dad to snap his onesie shut again just like last week but it seemed George had other ideas.

Tommy was helped to the floor by his father and he soon felt the onesie get pulled over his head leaving him naked except for the new diaper. He felt quite exposed to be stood in the middle of the room like this.

“You can keep this.” George said as he tossed the balled up onesie to Helen, “If he comes back here he can collect it from you.”

Tommy’s ears perked up with the word “if” and he suddenly felt a flare of hope in his chest. Any chance that he might not have to come here again was more than welcome for him, it was a little something he could hold on to.

“Get dressed.” George told his son. He looked impatient, he looked as if he was in just as big of a rush to leave as Tommy.

Tommy didn’t need to be told twice and he felt his rear end sway from side to side as he walked across to the closet he had got changed in earlier. His clothes were balled up in a pile on the floor and it didn’t take him long to get fully clothed again. It also gave him a few seconds alone to try and process some of the things he had experienced that day. He didn’t know what he would do about Gary and he wondered if that video was already circulating amongst his classmates, anyone who didn’t believe what Gary had said before now had horrible evidence of the truth. He felt himself tremble slightly as he came back out into the main room and stood next to his father.

As soon as Tommy had drawn up next to his father his hand was grabbed and he walked out of the play room. He could feel himself crinkling as he walked quickly, he had to almost jog just to keep up with his dad and they were very quickly right outside George’s car.

George opened the rear door to his car and Tommy climbed in as usual. By the time they were pulling away from the curb Tommy was feeling exhausted and his dad didn’t seem in the mood to talk. Tommy noticed that his father would often look in the rear view mirror that he had adjusted to look at Tommy, he never said anything but he couldn’t seem to stop looking.

Tommy was too tired to really question anything that might be happening or why his father was acting strangely. Instead, he leaned his head against the window and fell into an uneasy but necessary sleep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

---

The stresses on Tommy continue to grow. With Gary possesing incriminating video of him he has to find a way to neutralise the situation. Meanwhile life at home is getting increasingly difficult as a crack starts to fracture.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Drew T, Colin W, Hollowbanana, Chloe N, Bojack D, Chris, Robert D A, Whatsnot, Guilend, Gomez J, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Andy, Frank, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Caneroz, The Dude, Wet, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little b, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy only woke up again when he felt the door he was leaning against slowly open. He sat up straight and used his sleeves to wipe at the drool that was running down his chin. He took a moment to rub his eyes as George leaned in and unclipped the seatbelt. He got out of the car with the help of his father and stumbled out into the slowly disappearing sunlight. As he regained his balance he realised something that made him smile.

“I’m still dry, daddy.” Tommy said with a big smile. It felt so unusual to wake up dry that remaining dry after a short nap made Tommy feel like he should win a medal.

“Way to go.” George said with a small smile that didn’t linger long on his face. It was clear he wasn’t comfortable with things as they were.

George led his son to the front door and opened it up. Tommy felt good to be home after such a stressful day even if he was already dreading the next day, he was sure it would be even worse than today was.

“Your mother has dinner ready for us.” George said as they took off their shoes.

Tommy was still tired but walked right through to the dining room where he saw the table being set. His father followed him in shortly afterwards and sat in his usual seat.

“Have fun at work?” Erin asked as she came in shortly afterwards and sat down.

Tommy didn’t reply and instead just looked down at the table in front of him. It didn’t seem like anyone expected Tommy to respond and no one pushed the subject. Sandra walked into the dining room shortly later with dinner and the family ate together quietly.

When Tommy went up to bed that night he could no longer brag about having a dry diaper. He didn’t remember it happening but he must have wet himself whilst sitting down for dinner, it didn’t really matter since he knew he would be getting a change before dinner anyway.

Tommy didn’t need to wait long to be put to bed and he was only alone for an hour or so before footsteps came up the stairs. As the door to the bedroom opened he saw his step-mother walk in, her face was very stony. Tommy had been hoping to see his father and he was disappointed to see Sandra looking at him from across the room.

“Hurry up and get your clothes off.” Sandra said as she walked right over to the chest of drawers and pulled a diaper out. She then walked over to the bed and placed a baby bottle full of milk on the bedside table, “I brought you this.”

Tommy got undressed and moved his cover out of the way to get ready for his diaper change. He waited for his step-mother to pull the tapes off the diaper and lower the front which she did soon afterwards. Tommy noticed she seemed to be in a bad mood but that wasn’t unusual.

The change happened in icy silence and when Tommy was taped into a new diaper his step-mother gathered up the old diaper and cleaning supplies and started leaving the room. When the door was closed Tommy was finally able to let out a big sigh and relax a little bit. That had been one of the most traumatic days of his life and he knew that he would have to face everyone again tomorrow. He just prayed that Gary hadn’t shared the picture and maybe would delete it.

Despite his tiredness Tommy had trouble falling asleep that night. It was still light outside and he couldn’t stop his brain from worrying about the next day. He reached over to his bedside table after an hour of failing to sleep and picked up the bottle Sandra had left him. He turned it upside down and pushed it past his lips as he sucked on the teat and felt cool milk fill his mouth. He didn’t stop until he had fully drained the infantile container and then dropped it back on the nightstand. He rolled over and tried to get some sleep as his diaper crinkled under the covers.

Tommy must’ve drifted off to sleep at some point because he woke up suddenly and the sun had gone down. He briefly wondered what had woken him up since usually he was a heavy sleeper and it was as he checked his bedside clock that he heard loud voices coming from downstairs.

It was only ten o’clock and Tommy slowly propped himself up as he heard the raised voices. It sounded like his parents were arguing about something. Tommy climbed out of bed and waddled up to his bedroom door, he was pleased to find his diaper was still dry though it would almost certainly be wet by morning. He placed his ear against the door to try and hear what was being said.

It was no use. As much as Tommy strained to try and make out the nature of the argument he just couldn’t hear any distinct words through the thick wooden door. He slowly pulled down on the handle and opened the door just enough to peek his head out on to the hallway. The first thing he saw was his step-sister poking her head out of her bedroom door in a similar way, she was fully dressed and clearly hadn’t gone to bed yet.

“They’re arguing about you.” Erin muttered angrily. She was blaming Tommy for causing arguments even when he wasn’t sure what the problem was.

Tommy tried to hear what they were saying but it was still quite difficult. He only just made out a few phrases and even those may have been misheard. He heard his father shouting about “unfair treatment” and “never going to that bitch’s day care again” whilst Sandra shouted equally loudly about “needing discipline” and of someone who “deserved this treatment.”

Tommy knew his sister wasn’t lying and the two adults were clearly arguing about him. He felt mixed feelings towards this development and whilst he was happy to hear his dad standing up for him he hated to think that he was the cause of all this trouble. He just wanted to be normal and to be a part of the background, he hated being the cause of such a heated argument.

Erin was staring daggers at her step-brother and looked as infuriated as her mother sounded. Tommy thought she was clearly a chip off the block as they were already turning into the same person their mother was. He briefly considered going downstairs to try and calm things down but he wrote that idea off quickly, instead he did the only other thing he could think of. Tommy stayed in place and listened to the argument across the hallway from Erin.

“I can’t talk to you like this.” Sandra shouted. It was much clearer than the rest of the argument and Tommy realised she had moved towards the bottom of the stairs. As footsteps started coming up the steps he slowly closed his door and hurried back into bed.

Tommy covered himself up and faced away from the door. He closed his eyes and heard his step-mother stride briskly beyond his doorway and into her bedroom.

Eventually Tommy was able to put the arguments out of his head and fall back asleep. He never heard his dad come upstairs but he felt a little hope for the future in the way his dad was starting to stand up for him. It was better late than never he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

---

When Tommy woke up with his alarm going off the next morning he was still feeling a little groggy. He stayed in bed expecting his father to come in and change him but it was Sandra that eventually opened the door in her dressing gown. She looked tired but otherwise normal, there were no signs that she had been involved in a blazing row the night before.

Tommy certainly didn’t want to provoke anything so he acted like he hadn’t heard the argument even though there was no realistic way he could’ve missed it. He just let Sandra put him into a new diaper before sitting up and getting ready for school.

Walking downstairs Tommy felt his legs were even heavier than usual as he thought about what was to come. He prayed that whatever recording Gary had made of him the previous day was kept private, he would do anything to keep that news from spreading. He needed a chance to talk to Gary, a chance to convince him to keep everything under his hat.

When Tommy walked past the living room he saw some pillows and a blanket laid out on the couch. He hung his head as he continued on into the dining room, he wasn’t there but Tommy assumed his father had spent the night on the couch before leaving for work early. He hated the idea that his father had to do it that because of him.

A bowl of already soggy cereal was waiting for him on the dining table as well as a bottle full of milk. He didn’t hesitate to pick it up and drink before going at his cereal. Erin was sitting on the other side of the table with her head resting on her arms, she looked bored and just wanted to go. If Tommy didn’t know better he would assume that the fun of everything Erin had been doing had gone away. He smiled a little, his situation may be bad but at least it wasn’t giving Erin smug satisfaction anymore.

“Hurry up you two.” Sandra said as she swept through the dining room towards the hallway a few minutes later, “I have to take you to school today. George went into work early.”

Erin and Tommy shared a knowing look before Tommy rapidly finished the last of his cereal and stood up. He could feel his breakfast filling his tummy and he let out a small burp as he walked through to the hallway to grab his bag and shoes.

“Have you got your spare diapers?” Sandra asked as he slung the back on to his back.

“Yes…” Tommy answered with a roll of his eyes. Of course he had his spare diapers, he never forgot them.

The drive to school was uneventful. When Tommy stepped out from the backseat of the car everything seemed the same as it had always been despite his massive anxiety about the day ahead. He didn’t know what he expected, it was hardly like they would park up to find a big banner of Tommy pooping himself hung across the main gate.

Tommy walked into school constantly bracing himself for something that never came. He still didn’t know what to expect but he thought he would be confronted by someone or something.

“See you later, loser.” Erin said as she pushed past and walked towards her own lessons.

Tommy ignored his step-sister and walked along to his own locker. He was just starting to think things might be alright when he spotted something taped to his locker. He quickly tore the paper off the locker door and turned it around to look at it.

Tommy’s heart dropped through the floor as he saw a picture of him in his onesie being checked by his aunt at the day care. Underneath the image were some words. He saw his own shocked face looking at the camera in horror, he always thought he looked infantile in the onesie but this picture seemed to make him look even worse.

“We have the video.” That was the only words on the paper and Tommy quickly folded up the paper and hid it away in his pocket.

Tommy’s heart was beating quickly as he looked around nervously. He rested his forehead on the cold metal of the locker and closed his eyes. Living in a constant state of worry was taking its toll and he just wanted everything to go away. It felt like he was under attack from every angle and constantly trying to control the damage of a situation rapidly spinning out of control.

“Hi Tommy.” Rob’s voice startled Tommy and the hand on his shoulder made him jump out of his skin.

Tommy spun around quickly and pressed his back to the locker. He was so on edge that it took him a couple of seconds to realise it was Rob who was standing behind him. He was breathing heavily and as he looked around he saw some people looking over in confusion.

“Geez man, sorry!” Rob put his hands out in apology, “I didn’t mean to make you jump. What’s up?”

Tommy put his hand into his pocket with the plan to pull out the note that had been left on his locker but after a moment of hesitation he took his hand out again. He had told Rob what was going on at home but he didn’t feel like he could show his friend the picture, it was too much and he was sure that Rob would treat him differently if he saw Tommy in that picture.

“Nothing…” Tommy eventually said.

“Are you sure?” Rob didn’t look convinced, “Because you-”

“I’m fine!” Tommy said a little more forcefully than he had planned. He took a deep breath and turned away from Rob, he was in no mood to talk to anyone right now. He didn’t like lashing out at Rob but it was so hard to keep his emotions in check.

The morning passed slowly and Tommy was as bored with his schoolwork as ever. He sat quietly at the back of the classroom and just watched the clock ticking. A couple of times he felt the sudden and unexpected warming of his diaper as he wet himself without any forethought or control, it was a feeling that barely even caused him a second thought.

Tommy shared a class with Gary shortly before lunch and when he arrived he looked around but couldn’t see him in the room. With a sigh Tommy walked to the back of the room and sat down, he had been hoping to see Gary to try and convince him to hand the tape over. Five minutes later Gary opened the door and walked over to a seat in the front row, he flashed a smile to Tommy in the rear of the room. The diapered man was about to go over to Gary when the teacher walked in and he slowly sunk back into his chair.

Tommy spent the whole of that lesson staring a hole in the back of Gary’s head. He wanted to talk to him and explain the situation but at the same time he doubted whether he had the nerve to do it even if the opportunity arose. He tapped his foot on the floor nervously as he ignored the teacher and thought about the video that Gary had, he wondered how many people had seen it and whether it was already too late to stop the news passing around the school like wildfire.

When the bell rang for the start of lunch Tommy tried to get up and be the first to move so he could meet Gary outside. As soon as he stood up he felt his diaper sag slightly and knew he was due for his trip to the nurse. He hurriedly swept everything on his desk into his bag and went to follow Gary out of the room but he got stuck behind a bunch of other students who were all getting their stuff together before leaving the classroom.

“Excuse me! Excu-” Tommy tried to push his way through the crowds but he found it difficult to pass through the throngs of people wanting to go and eat.

When Tommy had finally managed to push his way through and exited the classroom he scanned the halls for any sign of Gary. He really needed a diaper change and the nurse’s office was close by but he thought it was more important to try and get the video back before it was too late, he had a whole hour at lunch to get to the nurse. Looking down the hallway in the opposite direction of the nurse he saw the back of someone he thought might be Gary just turning a corner.

Tommy didn’t wait for Rob who was still chatting to someone in the classroom as he started jogging and threading his way through the crowds to catch up with Gary. By the time he reached the end of the corridor he saw Gary outside the window and walking around the back of the main school building, it was an area with a reputation of being where the tough kids went. Tommy didn’t usually go round there because he was scared of the bullies just like everyone else but maybe he could run in and get Gary to come out and talk to him in a less hostile area.

• Like 3

---

Tommy goes to confront Gary about the incriminating footage the latter man took at the day care. It doesn't go according to plan and soon Tommy finds himself in a position that he feels is impossible to recover from as his worst nightmares come true.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Jack C, Drew T, Coin W, Hollowbanana, Bojack D, Chris, Whatsnot, Gomez J, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Andy, Frank, Adam Y, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Ceneroz, The Dude, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

There was no time to second guess himself and Tommy walked through the door and started crossing the grassy area towards the place no students usually dared to tread. He felt nervous but also determined, at some point he had to stop letting others kick him around. He had to stand up for himself and this was just a matter of self-preservation.

Tommy walked away from the main area of the school and all the shouting and running around that entailed. As he reached the corner of the building he hesitated, maybe this wasn’t a good idea after all. He found his body wanting to continue and his brain wanting him to turn back.

“Tommy…” The deep voice of Bradley made Tommy jump. He wished people would stop sneaking up on him.

Tommy didn’t have time to turn around as Bradley put his arm around his shoulder. Tommy tensed up as Bradley walked forward and essentially forced Tommy to come with him.

The pair of them turned the corner and Tommy saw the shaded area hidden from the view of the rest of school. Leaning against the centre of the brick wall was Gary with the rest of the group of bullies standing around in a circle laughing about something. Tommy gulped and wanted nothing more than to turn around and leave this area, he could feel a sense of foreboding.

“Look who I found sneaking around!” Bradley called out to his group of flunkies.

Tommy saw the much bigger boys turning and looking his way. His eyes were wide in fear but Bradley’s arm closed around him to the point he was being held in position. He knew he was in trouble and wasn’t sure he could see a way out of it.

“I… I wasn’t sneaking around.” Tommy said quietly as he tried to reason with the stronger Bradley, “Please let me go… I don’t want any trouble.”

“If it isn’t the diaper boy…” Tommy didn’t recognise the person talking other than knowing he was in a different class. The fact that this random kid knew the truth worried Tommy immensely. Was it already too late?

Bradley pushed Tommy forward and the diapered adult stumbled into the middle of the gang. Bradley filled the gap Tommy had been pushed through and created a solid ring of people, Tommy was trapped and he could almost physically feel himself shrinking as he looked around at the bigger boys. He saw Gary leaning against the wall and looking a little stunned to see Tommy in front of him.

Tommy knew Gary wasn’t like the other bullies. Gary and Tommy had never really been friends but they had been friendly to each other on occasion. He was certain that if he could just talk to Gary that he might be able to save himself. He was in a very scary situation and the boys around him were looking like a pride of lions toying with their prey.

“Gary, can I talk to you privately?” Tommy asked quietly as he tried to ignore the foreboding feeling.

Gary looked nervously to the side. Tommy thought that his classmate was just as nervous as he was. He thought that Gary was trying to fit in with a group of tougher boys and wanted to prove himself, he didn’t say anything but nervously fumbled with the phone in his hands.

“Gary’s one of us.” Bradley said from the side, “If you want to talk to him you do it here.”

Tommy looked around at the group again. He wondered if he really had a choice, if he turned away would he really be allowed to just leave and go back to a safer part of the school? He doubted it, it felt like he had walked into a trap.

“L-Listen, I don’t want to start any fighting or anything like that. I know you guys don’t like me and you’re all much bigger and stronger than me.” Tommy was practically grovelling in front of these guys. He turned to Gary and took a deep breath, “I know we don’t hang out together or anything but you seem like a decent guy.”

A ripple of laughter passed through the group of bigger boys as they watched Tommy throw himself at their mercy. Tommy tried to ignore the situation and continued to look at Gary with pleading eyes.

“I know you have an… Interesting video.” Tommy said as he tried to be as vague as possible, “I wanted to discuss it.”

The group of kids laughed around Tommy as Gary half-smiled. He looked really conflicted about what was going on but it was clear he was desperate to fit in with these other guys, Tommy couldn’t give Gary what this group of kids could.

“Interesting is one word for it.” This was a kid that Tommy didn’t even know the name of. He had seen the video.

Tommy looked around and it became very clear that all of them had seen it. He was wasting his time and he was sure these kids had shown others, Tommy could imagine that right now students from each grade were standing around their phones and watching Tommy on the screen. He was too late, there was nothing he could do. He could imagine the hundreds of students sharing a laugh at his expense.

For a few seconds Tommy just stood dumbly in the centre of the other students as they laughed and cracked jokes that Tommy didn’t hear. He was stupefied and not sure what to do next, the prospect of everyone in school knowing what happened was horrifying. It was his worst nightmare come true.

Feeling lightheaded Tommy slowly turned away from Gary and tried to walk through the small gap between Bradley and another kid. He saw the two burly guys close ranks in front of him, they pushed him back across the circle where other kids pushed him hard in the back and he fell to his knees.

The air was filled with tension and it felt like things were becoming more hostile. Tommy was trapped in a circle of people tormenting him and he had no one to save him. He tried to think of a way out of this situation.

“Please just let me go.” Tommy said quietly as he looked up at Bradley. His fear was causing his eyes to water.

“Of course we’ll let you go.” Bradley sneered down at Tommy.

Tommy looked around him anxiously as he slowly climbed back up to his feet. He looked at Gary who wasn’t taunting him like the others, he seemed quite overwhelmed by the situation as well. It was clear the reality of being part of this gang of friends wasn’t entirely comfortable for him.

Bradley stepped back from the circle and created a gap for Tommy to walk through. The diapered man was suspicious of what he was seeing, it wasn’t like these guys to just let people walk away from them. Tommy was certain something was up but he didn’t have a whole lot of options open to him. He could either walk forwards and hope for the best or stay where he was and continue being taunted by the bullies.

Tommy took a couple of tentative steps forward and looked around in fear. Just as he was reaching the edge of the circle he turned to look at Gary. It was at that moment that he felt a sudden punch to his gut. Tommy felt the air leaving him as he was winded and he stumbled down to his knees.

The worst part of the sudden hit was that it seemed to signal to his already weak bowels that it was time to evacuate. As Tommy dropped to the floor he felt semi-solid poop get pushed out of his body and into the diaper. He could do nothing to stop it as he gasped for air. He was in pain but the shock of what just happened rendered him almost immobile. He didn’t push at all but still felt himself soil his padding without control. He wished he had soiled himself and gone to the nurse instead of coming straight here.

The tears that had been threatening Tommy started cascading down his face as he gasped for air. Bradley had thrown the punch and now he stepped up and placed his foot on Tommy’s side, he pushed hard and Tommy was rolled over on to his back. Bradley quickly dropped down and sat across Tommy’s chest and pinning the diapered boy’s arms to his side.

“Please… Stop…” Tommy gasped as he struggled against the weight of Bradley.

“Take his pants off!” Bradley yelled out, “I want everyone to see that he is a baby!”

Tommy yelled out and tried to kick away the hands that came towards him but he was hopelessly outnumbered. Eventually someone got a proper hold of Tommy’s waistband and pulled his pants down to expose his diaper to the warm air.

“Oh my God!” Someone shouted, “He shit himself!”

Laughter from the group drowned out the despair of Tommy as he continued to try to struggle. Tears fell from his eyes and he loudly wailed. He already knew his secret was being spread around school and now this was happening. He felt as if he had fallen into Hell and the people around him were the demons designed to humiliate and torture him.

“This is the first time I’ve literally made someone crap their pants.” Bradley said as he climbed off Tommy and took high five’s from his cronies.

Tommy was finally free of the weight that was holding him down and he quickly rolled on to his front to get away from the horrible people. He was in such a desperate state of mind that he didn’t even pause to pull his pants back up, he got to his hands and knees and crawled forwards as he loudly cried.

It was only as he reached the edge of the building and came into view of much of the rest of the school that he stopped. His loud crying was drawing attention and people were curious as to what had been happening, a lot of them were looking over to see Tommy emerging on his hands and knees in a messy diaper.

Tommy didn’t even register what was happening. He could hear people laughing and taunting but it was like he was in his own bubble, the voices of everyone else sounded strangely muffled as he stumbled away from the crowds and towards the only safe area he felt like he had left, the school nurse. His diaper was on display for everyone and he saw dozens of people recording the moment of his ultimate humiliation on his phone.

As Tommy pushed past people and cried loudly he could smell himself and knew that if anyone had been in any doubt they would soon know what he had done. He didn’t stop or slow down to look at anyone he passed, with his teary eyes he wouldn’t have been able to see them even if he tried.

One of the people Tommy pushed without knowing it was Erin. She had been talking to some of her friends when the commotion started. Never one to miss any drama, Erin had hurried over to see Tommy in a very sorry state. She was shocked as she swiftly got a hand in the chest from her brother as he stumbled towards the main school buildings. As she watched the people all around her laughing she realised that she didn’t feel good about this at all. Whilst Tommy disappeared through the doors to the school Erin, who had expected to take more joy from this than anyone, wondered for the first time if she hadn’t made some horrible, horrible mistake.

Tommy stumbled inside the building and went straight for reception. He walked down the hallways and straight to the nurse’s office. He didn’t even knock as he pushed the door open, the crashing of the door and Tommy’s crying quickly alerted Nurse Kelly to a problem.

“Oh my!” Nurse Kelly stood up from her desk and hurried over to Tommy who finally and breathlessly stopped moving.

Tommy cried openly as the nurse quickly walked past him and closed the door to her room. She locked the door and walked back to Tommy who had one hand over his face and the other covering his tummy.

“What happened!?” Kelly asked quickly as she saw the Tommy leaning over.

Tommy didn’t know what he could say. He didn’t want to talk about what had happened and he certainly didn’t want to say anything that would get him beat up again. Fortunately, with his crying it didn’t seem like the nurse expected him to really say anything.

“Sit down.” The nurse said as she indicated the chair that Tommy left his bag on, “I need to go to the reception but I’ll be back in a minute. I promise I’ll never be out of sight of the door, you’ll be safe.”

Tommy nodded his head as the nurse hurriedly left the room. He was alone in Kelly’s office for a couple of minutes before the door opened back up and the nurse walked back in. She looked concerned as she walked right back in front of Tommy, and knelt down. A second person soon followed the nurse into the room, it was one of the receptionists and she looked equally concerned. Tommy noticed the receptionist sniff the room for a second, he knew he must stink pretty badly.

“Tommy, we want to help you.” Kelly said, “I can tell you’ve been hurt. What happened?”

Tommy still refused to say anything. He was fearful of inviting more trouble from the bullies, the last thing he needed was to give more people reasons to beat them up.

“Was it a fair fight?” The receptionist asked. Tommy didn’t say anything when the receptionist looked at him pointedly. She was holding a clipboard and seemed to be asking questions that were listed there, “Or was it bullying?”

Tommy hesitated and then slowly nodded his head. He really wished the nurse had changed him before starting this interrogation. He felt like he was the one in trouble.

“I was worried this would happen when I saw…” The nurse stopped as she looked guiltily towards Tommy.

“You saw it too!?” Tommy cried out before his sobbing grew heavier.

Tommy could believe it had spread among the students of the school but the fact the teachers had seen it as well was even more embarrassing. He had no idea how it had spread so fast, it felt like they must’ve broadcasted it on the news or something. The power of social media could be both great and terrible.

“Can I call your mother to come and pick you up?” The receptionist asked Tommy as he wiped his eyes and got his tears under control.

“C-Could you call my daddy?” Tommy asked.

“Sure.” The receptionist looked at the nurse with raised eyebrows.

The nurse shrugged back and as the receptionist left the room Tommy finally realised why they were acting so strange. He had called his father “daddy” without having to do so, it was just a force of habit.

When the receptionist left the room Tommy stood up again and felt the messy diaper stick to his skin. It was depressingly familiar to the young man.

“Let’s get you changed.” Nurse Kelly said as she started gathering the supplies.

Tommy climbed up on to the table and laid back. He took a deep breath as the nurse gathered the required supplies. He looked up to the ceiling and wondered how he could ever go back to his classes when he knew everyone here had seen his humiliating truth.

The tapes were pulled off the diaper and the front lowered. Tommy felt the cold wipes cleaning him as the old diaper was pulled away and he was taped into a new disposable. He sighed, no matter how bad his situation was he always felt better when in a new diaper. Just like a real toddler the world seemed easier with clean underwear.

“I’m sorry.” Nurse Kelly said as she helped Tommy off the table, “Kids can be so cruel…”

Tommy nodded and went back to his bag over by the chair at the side of the room. He wasn’t sure what to do next so he sat back down as the nurse started filling in some forms on the computer. Tommy thought about reaching into his bag and pulling out his pacifier but he wasn’t sure if he should. A knock on the door made Tommy look away from his bag and the soother that was calling him.

“Come in.” Nurse Kelly called out. The receptionist came back into the room a few seconds later.

“Your father is coming to pick you up.” The receptionist said as she stuck her head in the door, “He said he’ll be here soon, he’s bringing some pants for you. Do you want to wait here?”

Tommy nodded his head quietly and the nurse said she had no problem with Tommy waiting here. The receptionist left the room and the only sound was the typing of a keyboard, Tommy was given a lot of time to think about what was happening as he had to wait for his father to come get him.

“Do you want to help me pack some things away?” The nurse asked after a few minutes. She indicated some boxes in the corner of the room.

“Sure.” Tommy said as he stood up. Anything to help pass the time would be good.

“If you want to use your pacifier or anything feel free.” The nurse smiled, “Whatever helps you feel better. This is a safe place.”

Tommy was embarrassed but he pulled his soother out and stuck it into his mouth anyway. It did make him feel better even if it was very childish. He gratefully sucked on the latex teat as he walked over to the boxes full of general nursing supplies.

“Just put them in that cupboard over there.” Nurse Kelly said as she pointed to the other side of the room.

Tommy nodded his head and started moving things across the room. In the relative silence of the enclosed room he could himself crinkle as he walked. He was grateful it was only the nurse in there with him since she seemed to have no problem with his diaper wearing. He felt a lot calmer now that he had been changed and the pain had subsided.

Everything felt so surreal to Tommy. It was hard to believe that as he sat in the nurse’s office the rest of the school were looking at his most embarrassing secrets. He was glad no one expected him to return to class though and he was glad to spend some time with Kelly since she was such a nice lady, one of the few people to not judge him for what was happening at home.

• Like 3

An Erin POV would be interesting to see right about now. Maybe she could come clean to her mom and step-dad about it all, too. I would honestly love to see her knocked down a peg, and to see Sandra be a little more human by punishing her daughter instead of just her step-son.

• 2 weeks later...

---

After a harrowing day at school Tommy is rescued and brought home. An argument breaks out between Tommy's dad and his step-mother seems to be a good sign for Tommy until a surprise from George threatens to derail all of the young man's hopes.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-THREE exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: Bojack D, Dannydazzler, Jerry J, Jake F, G M, Max, Tae K, Persi S, Wayne F, Pierry L, Jack S, Coin-Walk3r, Hollowbanana, Whatsnot, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Andy, Frank, James S, Justin C, Fuli, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Michael, Wet, Scy T, Caneroz, The Dude, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D. Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

It was around twenty minutes that Tommy had to sit in the corner and contemplating things before there was a commotion outside the nurse’s room. Tommy sat up as he heard raised voices and then the door flew open suddenly, Tommy’s father stepped into the room and looked around anxiously. There was a receptionist just behind him who seemed to be trying to calm the man down.

“Tommy! Are you OK!?” George ran over to the seat his son was sitting on and knelt down in front of him. He pulled his son into a tight hug, “I came as soon as I heard what happened.”

“You’re… Hurting… Me…” Tommy wheezed through the tight embrace as his father pushed against his bruised ribs. It wasn’t very painful but Tommy smiled in relief as his father loosened his grip.

“I’m sorry!” George said as he stood back up, “What happened?”

Tommy told the story from the previous day when Gary had recorded him at his aunt’s nursery. He only realised how strange this must sound to others when he realised that the receptionist and nurse were sharing some strange looks.

“Those bastards…” George muttered, “Excuse my language.”

Tommy laughed a little despite the situation and it seemed to lighten the mood a little. The receptionist explained that the video in question had been widely circulated amongst students and staff and most people were aware of it. The staff had been hoping that it wouldn’t cause a problem but it was now clear this was a major incident.

“We’re going home, Tommy.” George said after hearing exactly what had happened, “We have a lot to discuss with your mother.”

Tommy nodded his head slowly and picked up his bag. He threw it over his shoulder, put the pants his father had brought him on and followed his dad out of the small office. He glanced over his shoulder as he reached the doorway to see Kelly waving at him and smiling, he gave a small wave back as he walked out of the room and towards the car park.

The school grounds were almost totally deserted thanks to everyone being in classes. Tommy followed his father to the car and climbed into the backseat, he really wasn’t sure what would happen next but he felt good to be leaving the school behind. It was too stressful here and now that his secret was out it almost felt like enemy territory. He ruefully thought about Erin and the smug satisfaction she would be experiencing at ruining his life. He prayed he wouldn’t have to come back but what alternatives did he have?

The car was silent until they pulled up at home. Tommy looked out the window for the whole journey and listened to the radio, it was some boring business talk that his dad seemed to enjoy. When they pulled up at home George turned to look at his son and despite his stony face Tommy could feel the anger his father was feeling bubbling under the surface.

“When we get in I want you to go straight upstairs.” George said, “OK?”

“Yes, daddy.” Tommy replied as he opened the door.

“Don’t call me that.” George continued with an annoyed sigh, “I don’t know why you started that stuff but just call me “dad.”

“OK.” Tommy replied with a little smile as he stepped out of the door and waited for his dad.

After a few seconds George stepped out and started walking towards the house. Tommy followed as usual and as soon as the door was open he walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. It didn’t take him long to know why he had been sent up there.

“This is all your fault!” George’s voice boomed through the house. Tommy had never heard his father shouting like this.

“What on Earth are you talking about?” Sandra was yelling back just as loudly. Tommy opened the door and leant against the wooden doorframe to listen.

“I’m talking about the reason I had to pick our son up from school because he is being bullied.” George yelled, “I’m talking about the video all the kids watched of my boy in… In a compromising position.”

“Anything happening to Tommy is his own fault.” Sandra replied coldly.

Tommy slipped out into the landing and then walked down the stairs. He sat down as quietly as possible so he could hear the argument even when the voices died down.

“How can you say that when you put him in the position to fail?” George asked angrily.

“Everything I’ve done is for his own good.” Sandra replied, “Besides, it wasn’t me that left the country for so long and left him without a father. If you don’t believe I’m a good parent you would never have done it yet alone plan to do it again.”

This last sentence seemed to cause a pregnant silence to fill the dining room.

“You know this is an opportunity I couldn’t turn down.” George said. His voice had lost conviction and he sounded somewhat unsure of himself, “It’ll change our lives and make a lot of money.”

“I know.” Sandra said sounding a lot less belligerent, “And I guarantee you’ll see things differently when you get back.”

Tommy had to cover his mouth to stop himself crying out. His dad was planning to leave him here alone with the women again!

This was devastating news to Tommy who felt more in need of his dad now than ever before. He understood how important his dad’s career was to him but what about his son!

“It’s only two weeks.” George said quietly, “We need to fix this stuff. We can’t go on like this.”

“I agree.” Sandra said. Tommy couldn’t see what was happening but he heard a chair in the kitchen scrape against the floor and he assumed his step-mother had walked around the table, “Things have been a little out of control but we can make this right… Together.”

Tommy had to stop himself from lunging around the corner of the stairs and screaming at his two guardians. He was especially angry at his father. He couldn’t listen to anymore and he turned to walk back up the stairs and back into his room.

He closed the bedroom door slowly and saw his phone was flashing a little notification icon. He picked the cell phone up and swiped to turn it on. It was a text from Rob who was presumably still at school in the afternoon classes.

“Dude, what happened?” Rob asked.

Tommy threw his phone back down on the bed. He wasn’t inclined to relive the traumatic day’s events and he didn’t really want to talk to Rob especially. He knew none of this was Rob’s fault but he felt bitter that his friend had promised to protect him and then everything had gone wrong. He sat down on his bed and laid backwards so that his feet remained on the floor. No sooner had he closed his eyes then he heard a knock on the door.

The door opened a few seconds later despite Tommy not saying anything. He didn’t move from the bed, he didn’t care who it was or what they wanted. Tommy was busy pretending not to exist.

“Tommy…” It was George, “We need to talk.”

“About what?” Tommy said blankly. He didn’t want his dad to know he had eavesdropped on his conversation.

George hovered by the door awkwardly and didn’t know what to say or do. He didn’t know how he could justify another business trip at this time in his son’s life and yet, in the long term, this would be so hugely beneficial to all of them. He had to leave to provide for his family but how do you make a young man who is struggling so badly understand that.

“I’m sorry you are going through all of this.” George eventually said, “I really am.”

“Not as sorry as me.” Tommy replied with his eyes still closed, “My life is pretty much ruined.”

“Don’t say that…” George started saying.

“Why not?” Tommy sat up and looked at his father who seemed unable to return his look, “Look at me… Look what’s happened!”

“All young guys think their lives are over at some point or other but it’s never true.” George said.

“Are you kidding me?” Tommy’s mouth hung open in shock. He had been silent and submissive for so long but he couldn’t believe what he was hearing, “This isn’t being rejected by a crush or an embarrassing fart in front of the class!”

Tommy stood up and angrily pulled his pants down to his ankles and pointed at his crinkly diaper. It’s pristine and plastic whiteness contrasted heavily with the dark bed clothing behind it.

“Look at this!” Tommy hissed, “And everyone knows about it. This isn’t something everyone will forget in a week! This is something that will stick with me forever. How can I ever go back there?”

Tommy lifted his shirt a little to show the red area from where he had been hit by Bradley earlier.

“This will keep happening as long as everyone knows who and what I am.” Tommy wiped his eyes of tears that he wanted to keep away. He let his shirt drop down as he sat back on the edge of the bed. He was furious and breathing heavily.

“Tommy…” George said quietly.

“The only allies I have can’t defend me all the time and the one person I really need on my side doesn’t seem to want to do anything.” Tommy looked up at his dad angrily as he sniffed loudly, “He won’t even defend me against those bitches that have done all this.”

A silence fell in the room and George wondered if he should just leave Tommy alone. He didn’t know what to do, he had never been good with the emotional side of his relationship with his son and he felt awkward just standing there. He eventually stepped forwards and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Look, I know you say this isn’t you fault but you have to see things from my point of view.” George said quietly, “I can only base things on facts and the fact is I haven’t seen any evidence that Sandra or Erin have done anything to purposefully harm you. Yes things have got out of hand in certain respects but Sandra has promised to calm things down.”

“Nothing to harm me!?” Tommy was aghast. Sandra must have some kind of magic spell on her husband, “Have you been paying attention?”

“Evidence, Tommy, I need evidence that this is them and not you.” George said, “The nursery thing was unfortunate, but I think that Sandra really thought this was for the best. All the diaper treatment was in response to your needs… Look, Tommy, I’m upset about how all this is going but I’m not sure what you expect me to believe when all the evidence points one way.”

“I shouldn’t need to prove anything to you.” Tommy said simply and quietly.

Another silence fell in the room. Tommy refused to look at his father and George just awkwardly played with his hands as he looked at the floor.

“I’m going away for a couple of weeks.” George eventually said, “For business. I can’t turn this opportunity down and it will make all our lives so much more comfortable going forwards. If you want me to stay I guess I could…”

“It’s fine.” Tommy said, “Go.”

“Are you sure?” George asked, “If you need me to stay I could. It’ll be difficult but you’re my number one priority.”

“Just go.” Tommy said stonily.

Tommy felt a lot of bitter feelings towards his father but also knew he couldn’t just give up golden opportunities at work. He felt a little put out that at his hour of need his dad was planning to leave but that was just a case of bad timing. With his dad not believing what he was saying about Erin and the blackmail it didn’t matter whether his dad was there or not really. He was alone, just like Sandra wanted.

The blackmail no longer mattered since everyone was now aware of his diapered condition but that was beside the point. Tommy wanted his dad to believe him and to see how horrible the two women were, maybe it would finally help the situation.

George stood up and rubbed his son’s hair before leaving the room. Tommy spent the afternoon sulking but he felt he deserved to after his day. As soon as the bedroom door had closed Tommy got his pacifier from his bag and started sucking on it, it provided him some relief from the tension. He never responded to Rob’s text and spent his time playing games on the computer until he was called for dinner.

When he went downstairs there was a clear air of tension at the table. Even Erin seemed to have lost her natural air of gloating. Tommy sat on his seat and looked around at the people around the table, none of them were very talkative but as soon as Sandra started eating everyone else joined in. No one said anything as they ate and Tommy was grateful for that because he didn’t want to talk to anyone. It was only when they had finished eating and were putting their cutlery down that someone broke the silence.

“Your father and I have been talking about how to handle recent events.” Sandra said as she leaned back in her chair, “Starting tomorrow we’re pulling you out of school. We are going to home school you.”

Tommy looked at his father who was still staring at his now empty plate. He didn’t really know what to think. It would be great not going back to the school that was full of people who knew his secret but would being at home with Sandra be any better?

“Are you sure?” Tommy asked Sandra, “I just… Is it really the best thing to do?”

“Your teachers think you will be bullied if you go back.” George said quietly, “And we can’t arrange a new school place so quickly. This is the best thing to do, at least in the short term. Maybe you can go back to a school for next year.”

Tommy nodded his head quietly which prompted Sandra to stand up and start collecting the plates. George got up shortly afterwards and headed upstairs leaving Tommy and Erin alone at the table.

“Are you happy?” Tommy said bitterly to the girl who had escalated things to such an extreme level. He stared at her without blinking.

“Me?” Erin asked innocently, “I don’t know what you mean.”

“You’ve wanted people to know about my diapers from the first day I was wearing them.” Tommy said angrily, “And now, thanks to you, I’ve got to-”

Tommy stopped talking as the door opened and Sandra walked back into the room. She was wearing the smile of confidence that she always had when she was around Tommy. Tommy immediately stood up and turned to leave the room before someone found an excuse for him to stay.

“Do you need a change?” Sandra asked before Tommy could reach the bottom of the stairs.

“No.” Tommy replied simply and without turning to look back.

“Stop walking.” Sandra said quickly to stop her step-son in his tracks.

Tommy looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes in resignation as he stopped on the bottom step of the stairs. He turned around as Sandra walked over to him, without a word she stuck her hand down to her step-son’s crotch and felt the bulked up padding. She could feel the diaper was wet but it was clearly able to handle a lot more.

“Alright, let us know if you need a change.” Sandra said.

Tommy rolled his eyes and turned around again as he walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. He closed the door hard and laid down on his bed. It had been a truly dramatic day and when he looked at his phone he was unsurprised to see twenty different notifications from Rob.

Tommy didn’t do anything that evening and when Sandra came up to his room to change him for bed he was quite a bit wetter than before. Sandra had brought up a bottle of milk for him and she placed it on the table next to the bed.

The usual pre-bedtime diaper change didn’t take long and when Tommy was safely taped up again his step-mother stepped back and looked around the room. She wasn’t really looking for anything as much as just soaking the situation in, Tommy wished she would leave so he could sleep.

“Have a good night, baby.” Sandra said as she started to leave, “You need to be up nice and early for school.”

Tommy didn’t like the way Sandra said that and as she closed the door behind her he took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. His diaper crinkled as he moved his cover slightly, he hated these things a lot and couldn’t believe how much they were ruining his life. His one hope of salvation was his father and now even he was leaving. When Tommy drifted off to sleep he felt as if things would never get better.

• Like 2

Looking forward to how he'll be homeschooled. I can't imagine Sandra doing all of it. I'm sure she's knowledgeable about some things, but maybe she'll hire a tutor as well? Hmm.

I'm also looking forward to Erin being bullied at school. I know this is a mean thing for me to say, but she deserves it. Maybe she'll start being picked on for her brother needing diapers and people asking her if she needs them, too. At the very least, she should be ostracized from her peers for this.

---

A slightly longer update because I'm late. Sorry!

Tommy's father has left on business again leaving Tommy with Sandra and Erin. Tommy's step-mother begins homeschooling him but, predictably, it isn't as straigh forward as it should be. Tommy quickly finds that spending even more time at home is likely to be Hell.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-FOUR exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: Bojack D, DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Brandon S, Daddysmuffin, Georgia C, Jake F, G M, Max, Tae K, Persi S, Wayne F, Pierry L, Jack C, Coin-Walk3r, Hollowbanana, Whhatsnot, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Andy, Frank, James S, Justin C, Fuli, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi S, Mike S, Dr J, Clipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Clark C, Scotia3079, Michael, Wet, Scy Tali, The Dude, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Scott, Lyra H, Rei A, Bask25456, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

When Tommy’s eyes opened the next morning there was a weird feeling in the air. It was a little bit later than usual and Tommy had kicked his cover off in the night, he felt his crinkled diaper pushing his legs apart thanks to the saturated padding.

As Tommy sat himself up straight and rubbed his eyes he saw the bottle Sandra had brought in the previous night. It was empty even though Tommy didn’t remember ever drinking it. Next to the bottle was a folded up piece of paper with his name written on it, he recognised the handwriting to be his father’s.

“Dear Tommy, I’m sorry I’ve left but I promise this will be better for all of us in the long run.” George continued, “We can sort everything out and we can get you back to before all this started. I just need you to listen to Sandra for the next couple of weeks until I get home. I love you, Dad.”

Tommy wasn’t sure what to make of the note. It didn’t do a lot to ease his concerns over what would happen over the next couple of weeks but it gave him something to hang on to. His dad outright said that he wanted Tommy to get back to being a man. It was enough to get Tommy to smile at least. He just didn’t know what to think about his dad now, all he knew was that he was basically relying on him for help.

After Tommy put the letter back down on his bedside table he picked up his phone to see it was almost the time for school to start. He had another few missed text messages from Rob who was wondering where Tommy was. Tommy still didn’t want to respond so he turned the phone off and laid it back down next to the letter.

Almost as soon as the phone touched the bedside cabinet the door to the bedroom opened up. Sandra walked into the room without knocking and was already dressed for the day, she looked a little windswept and Tommy surmised she must’ve taken Erin to school already. It was strange to be at home with Sandra when everyone else was gone, it felt strange knowing that he would usually be at school now but was now meant to stay at home.

“Time to get changed for your lessons.” Sandra said as she pulled out a new diaper, “We have a lot of work to get through.”

Tommy knew he was very wet, he didn’t need to check himself to know that. He laid back against the mattress and yawned as the changing supplies were brought over. Sandra wasted no time in pulling the tapes off the front of the padding and lowering the front. She roughly wiped at Tommy’s crotch causing the young man to wince a little.

“I’ve already got everything set up downstairs.” Sandra said as she balled up the used diaper and unfolded the new one, “Your school have been most accommodating about everything. When I dropped Erin off they gave me a bunch of supplies.”

Tommy was only half-listening as he was lifted and placed into his new diaper for the day. It was quickly taped closed and he sat up as soon as Sandra moved away.

Sandra picked up the old diaper and started walking out of the room. It was only as she reached the bedroom door that she turned around to look at Tommy again. Her face scared the young man, he got the impression she was frustrated about what George had been doing and he had the horrible feeling that it would be taken out on him.

“Don’t bother getting dressed.” Sandra said, “We’re not going anywhere so you might as well make it easy for me to make sure you aren’t going to leak.”

Tommy wanted to point out that even if they weren’t going anywhere he would still like to wear clothes but he knew his words meant nothing so he stayed quiet and slowly stood up. He followed Sandra downstairs and walked straight into the living room. He was rather surprised by what he saw.

“Do you like it?” Sandra asked, “It was the best I could do on short notice. I bought some stuff on the way home from dropping your sister off.”

The living room had been rearranged to make space for a new chair and desk that looked very similar to what Tommy was used to at school. In front of the desk and covering where the television would usually be was a large easel with a whiteboard up on it.

Tommy had to hand it to Sandra. She had clearly gone out of her way to get things prepared for these lessons. Tommy didn’t know what he expected but it wasn’t what he was looking at right now.

“Sit down.” Sandra ordered as she pointed at the plastic chair behind the desk, “I’ll get you a drink and we’ll get started.”

Tommy stepped forwards and sat down on the seat. He was quite distracted by the strangeness of his situation and the loudness of his diaper. He looked forwards and saw that next to the whiteboard was a stack of textbooks and other supplies. He had been worried that he would fall behind if he wasn’t in school but it seems Sandra was dedicated to teaching him, it was a pleasant surprise for a boy who always anticipated the worst.

“Here you go.” Sandra walked back into the room just as Tommy sat down at his desk. He saw her reach down and place a baby bottle full of milk on the corner. He didn’t expect anything else.

One thing Tommy hadn’t really thought about until now was how much more babying he would be subject to. At school he had been able to get away from it all except for the diapers but here he was sure Sandra would expect him to act in an unnatural way, he certainly had concerns on how this might affect him long term. He already felt like the prolonged diapering had made him more babyish in certain ways, he couldn’t imagine it getting better whilst being around Sandra all the time.

“We’ll start with some math this morning.” Sandra said as she walked to the whiteboard and picked up a marker.

Tommy looked at the floor next to his desk and saw a notebook and some pens. He picked them up off the floor and placed them in front of him, he was very aware of the huge amount of crinkling that accompanied his every move. As Sandra started opening a handbook and preparing something Tommy picked up his bottle and sucked in some of the sweet tasting milk. The difference between the previous day and that day was like night and day.

“Right, let’s get started with our multiplication tables.” Sandra said seriously as she starting writing numbers on the board.

Tommy was confused. Multiplication? He was eighteen-years-old and at school they were learning algebra, Sandra must surely know that kids learnt these basic math principles much earlier. It occurred to Tommy that Sandra definitely did know this and was deliberately going to teach him stuff he already knew. He sighed in resignation, he should’ve known Sandra wasn’t going to take this seriously.

The morning was incredibly boring for Tommy who was slowly led through lessons on things he had known for years. Sandra could’ve won an Oscar for her portrayal of a genuine teacher as she set Tommy tasks and graded him. Her effusive praise every time he completed something was embarrassing and did nothing but annoy Tommy who was already worried about falling behind kids of his age.

Tommy was given a break mid-morning and when he stood up he felt his diaper sag heavily. He had drank his entire bottle during the lessons and clearly a lot of it had made its way through his system because he had soaked his diaper.

Sandra took Tommy up for a diaper change and made quick work of it. As Tommy laid down on the bed he couldn’t help but miss the school nurse and the way she went through the whole process. It somehow felt less demeaning when Kelly changed his diaper.

Tommy was heartened when he went downstairs and was told things would be getting harder for the next lesson. He allowed himself to hope that maybe Sandra was just warming up her teaching skills that morning.

“We’ll be doing some literature before lunch.” Sandra said when she called Tommy back from his break.

Tommy watched eagerly as Sandra reached into the bag she had with her full of supplies and was expecting to see some Dickens or Shakespeare. He had always enjoyed reading classic literature unlike most of his classmates. He should’ve known better.

“Here we go.” Sandra pulled a book out and put it down on Tommy’s desk.

Tommy looked at it and felt his heart sink again. Rather than any giant of the writing medium a silly teen-level book was placed in front of him. Tommy reached forward tentatively and opened the book. It was just over one hundred pages long and was written in very simple language with very large font.

“OK, if you would like to read it out loud.” Sandra said as she picked up her own copy and turned to the first page.

“But this is…” Tommy couldn’t help but look like the book on his desk had personally offended him.

“Don’t talk back to the teacher.” Sandra quickly said sternly, “Start reading.”

Tommy wanted to retort but a quick look at Sandra made it clear that this wasn’t an argument he was likely to win. He opened the glorified children’s book and started reading.

The story was painfully dull and it was clearly for someone much younger than Tommy who found himself barely able to pay attention to what he was reading. Sandra certainly seemed to be paying attention though, every time Tommy mispronounced something he saw his step-mother noting it down.

“Alright, that’s enough.” Sandra said after a painfully long time, “It’s time for lunch. I’ve made you some food so if you want to go to the table.”

Tommy closed the book and slid off the side of his chair. Yet again his diaper was wet without him remembering when he had wet it, it wasn’t as bad as the morning break though and Tommy followed his mother out to the dining room. He sat down in his usual chair as Sandra walked into the kitchen, Tommy listened to the clock tick as time slowly passed. He wondered what Rob and all the other kids in school were doing right now, he would bet it was more interesting than his home schooling.

“Here you go.” Sandra walked back in the room and placed a small plastic plate in front of Tommy.

Tommy actually thought the lunch looked quite nice. A cut up ham sandwich, an apple and a packet of crisps along with another bottle of milk. Tommy eagerly starting tucking into the food as Sandra sat down opposite him a small sandwich and a mug of coffee. She was idly flicking through a magazine as Tommy ate quietly.

“May I go upstairs for a little bit, mommy?” Tommy asked when he had finished his food.

“Sure, afternoon lessons will start in about half an hour.” Sandra replied without looking up from the magazine.

Tommy swivelled around and stood up. He took one step towards the door when he was hit with a sudden and irresistible need to push his bowels. There wasn’t even any pain or warning, just a distinct need to go to the bathroom immediately. He squatted slightly and within just a few seconds a hot mushy mass pushed out of his body and into the diaper. He bent forward slightly as the mound of faeces grew and spread around the inside of his padding. As fast as it had started it was all over and Tommy had finished his bowel movement. He was in shock, he hadn’t even had a warning that he needed to go or he subconsciously ignored all of the warnings, it was hard to say which option was worse.

“I… I…” Tommy was red in the face and still trying to work out whether this was real or not. He couldn’t believe he had reached a point where he suppressed the normal signs of needing the bathroom.

“Looks like you need yet another change.” Sandra sighed as if she was put out by her step-son.

Tommy was hit with a terrible realisation. He wanted out of the diapers more than anything, he wanted to stop all this baby treatment and go back to normal and yet he seemed to have no control over when and where he used the toilet. He had wet several times in the morning and had now messed himself and without a diaper it would have caused several accidents on the floor. He was truly diaper dependant.

Sandra wasn’t in any rush to get up from her lunch and Tommy looked over his shoulder to see she was finishing up with her coffee before standing up. He waddled towards the stairs and felt the heavy mass in the seat of his diaper sway behind him, he knew he must look like an infant with full pants and he felt like one as well.

Tommy walked all the way up to his bedroom with Sandra keeping a safe distance behind. He didn’t understand why his body hadn’t even warned him that he needed to go before he was pushing a load into his diaper. He didn’t like that his body was so used to these diapers and as he laid down on the bed he felt the heavy mass push against his body and spread even further. Sandra walked into the room just seconds after Tommy had laid down.

The change was as normal as a grown adult getting his messy diaper changed could be. It took a few minutes for the still warm mess to be wiped away but Tommy was used to the whole process, he was glad when the old diaper had been pulled away and a new one taped on.

“Come down in fifteen minutes.” Sandra said as she picked up all the soiled things.

“Mommy…” Tommy sat up causing the diaper to crinkle loudly, “Can we please do more difficult stuff this afternoon? I don’t want to fall behind the other guys in my class. Please?”

“I’m not sure you can handle that.” Sandra said as she paused and looked at her step-son.

“I can do it!” Tommy quickly said, “Please just give me a chance! I don’t want to fail my exams.”

“Alright, alright… Fine, you want some trickier work I’ll sort that out for this afternoon.” Sandra said with a shake of her head, “I don’t think it’s best for you since you clearly haven’t grown past the infant stage, but we’ll try things your way.”

Tommy was actually shocked as the door closed. He wondered if he had heard Sandra correctly, it sounded like she had actually agreed to give him proper schoolwork. He smiled, it was something he had hoped for but had no expectations about after this morning. He jumped off the bed and walked over to the computer, he only had fifteen minutes before afternoon lessons so he quickly went online. It was only a minute later that he registered that Sandra had called him an infant, he was belatedly annoyed by her.

Almost as soon as his computer connected to the wireless internet signal he saw a message pop up on the screen again. It was Rob and Tommy could only assume he was using his cell phone to send him a message since the school computers didn’t allow people to install messaging software.

“Tommy, please talk to me!” Rob had typed, “Are you OK? I heard you’re being taught at home. Probably for the best since everyone is talking about you… Just let me know you’re OK, alright?”

Tommy sighed and decided that maybe it was finally time to message Rob back if only to let him know that he was alright. He opened the reply box and thought for a second before typing his response.

“Hi Rob, I’m OK. Yes, Sandra is teaching me at home. Not sure what we will do in the future, I think dad is hoping the talk dies down and I can return.” Tommy hit the enter button and closed the messenger.

Tommy spent the rest of his break time looking at some things on the internet but before he knew it he was being called downstairs by Sandra. As he stood up he considered putting some pants on but he knew Sandra wouldn’t want him to. He hurried downstairs eager not to displease his step-mother.

“Ah, there you are. Take a seat, I have a test for you.” Sandra said as Tommy walked into the living room, “We can find out if you really are ready for grown up work.”

“A test?” Tommy was surprised.

“Yes, you wanted tougher work so here’s your chance.” Sandra said as she pulled out some papers.

Tommy didn’t like the sound of this but maybe it was going to be something to gauge what would be tough work for him. He hoped for the best as he walked into the room and slipped down into the chair behind his desk, a fresh bottle of milk was already waiting for him.

Sandra slapped a few stapled together papers down on the desk and then looked at the clock on the far wall. She watched as Tommy picked up his bottle and took a long drink from it.

“OK, your time starts now. You have one hour.” Sandra said as she sat down at the chair she had set up for herself. She pulled a book and an apple and started reading.

Tommy opened the first page of the test and looked at the first question. He frowned and read it again, it was written in English but it might as well have been in Klingon. It was a maths question but it was about concepts that Tommy hadn’t seen before, he doubted anyone could work this out, it must’ve been post-graduate level work at least. Thinking it may be just one question he moved on to the next one but found it equally impenetrable. Turning the page he found yet more questions that he couldn’t even begin to answer. This stuff was far in advance of anything they had been doing at school.

“I… I can’t do this.” Tommy said out loud as he turned another page.

“Sorry? What was that?” Sandra asked as she looked up from her book with raised eyebrows, “I thought you wanted more advanced work.”

“I do!” Tommy dropped the test paper on to the desk, “But this stuff is far more advanced than I can do.”

“Well, you’ll have to try your best.” Sandra said in mocking encouragement, “If you want advanced work this is what you’ll get.”

“But-” Tommy started.

“Enough.” Sandra said, “No more talking during the test. You have fifty-five minute left.”

Tommy sighed as he looked down at the paper again. He didn’t even know where to start with these equations and after ten minutes of looking at them and not writing anything down he could feel panic rising up inside him. It was a horrible feeling to be sat in front of test you were totally unprepared for and that you didn’t know any answers for.

That hour was one of the longest of Tommy’s life. He could only sit facing forwards as Sandra read her book. The room was silent and there was nothing for Tommy to distract himself with. The only thing that broke the monotony was when he stretched and simultaneously wet himself, he hadn’t realised he had needed to go but it didn’t matter when he couldn’t leave the seat anyway.

“Time’s up.” Sandra finally said when the hour had passed.

• Like 3

Hrm. I'm way unfamiliar with how home schooling works here, but I think there's a way for Tommy to issue complaints to someone? He'd have to take initiative and look that up online, though, and knowing him, I doubt he would have that foresight.

25 minutes ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

Hrm. I'm way unfamiliar with how home schooling works here, but I think there's a way for Tommy to issue complaints to someone? He'd have to take initiative and look that up online, though, and knowing him, I doubt he would have that foresight.

Your home schooling  teacher is obligated by new Federal law to teach anything other than your actual classes material.  They  can randomly choose future lessons or past lessons without explanation.  Other than an duty to make the lessons infantile and simultaneously brain exploding difficiculty.  The real goal is to make them uncomfortable and afraid of failing regular standarized testing so they give up on home schooling and go back to school where they their local tax funds support their kid's education as the oligarghs intended :)

The rules probably vary greatly by state but I think you need someone with teaching degrees or equivalent experience because otherwise what's preventing random parents teaching anything that crosses their mind.  Real world sure kids can ask for help in theory. I asked for help with bullying in compulsory education  and nobody cared. *shrugs* I'm pretty sure though Tommy lives in protagonist  hell where asking for help will only doom him to more suffering inevitably as his pushing the boulder sized diapers he has to push up the hill just keeps getting bigger and soggier every time he tries.

Hmm hindsight kind of surprised he wasn't doing lessons in a playpen so his stepmom can keep an eye on him and let him 'play safe' between lessons :)

Edited by Sarah Penguin
14 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Your home schooling  teacher is obligated by new Federal law to teach anything other than your actual classes material.  They  can randomly choose future lessons or past lessons without explanation.  Other than an duty to make the lessons infantile and simultaneously brain exploding difficiculty.  The real goal is to make them uncomfortable and afraid of failing regular standarized testing so they give up on home schooling and go back to school where they their local tax funds support their kid's education as the oligarghs intended :)

Now I'm mad. *Pouts.*

• 2 weeks later...

---

Tommy home schooling continues as things seem to spiral faster and faster. With his father away on business and increasingly isloated it becomes harder and harder for Tommy to see a way out of his predicament.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-FOUR exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: Bojack D, DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Brandon S, Daddysmuffin, Georgia C, Jake F, G M, Max, Tae K, Persi S, Wayne F, Pierry L, Jack C, Coin-Walk3r, Hollowbanana, Whhatsnot, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Andy, Frank, James S, Justin C, Fuli, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi S, Mike S, Dr J, Clipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Clark C, Scotia3079, Michael, Wet, Scy Tali, The Dude, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Scott, Lyra H, Rei A, Bask25456, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy watched her stand up and theatrically walk over to his desk. He sighed in annoyance when she took the paper and walked back to her desk. Even though he had been set up to fail he still felt embarrassed knowing that Sandra was about to see his complete failure. He looked down at the desk in front of him and tried to ignore the warm feeling spreading between his legs again.

“Oh dear, oh dear…” Sandra tutted and shook her head, “This isn’t very good is it?”

Tommy looked at the wooden top of his desk as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. He was frustrated and ashamed but he didn’t want to say anything because he thought if he opened his mouth he might start crying uncontrollably.

“I said it isn’t very good…” Sandra spoke louder and made it clear she wasn’t going to accept silence as an answer, “Is it?”

“No.” Tommy choked out, “Mommy.”

“Shall we go back to the things we were learning this morning?” Sandra asked.

Tommy sighed deeply and wanted to say there was a middle ground between school level math and the simple stuff he was doing this morning. He wanted to stand up and angrily push the table over, he wanted to shout and scream just to vent his frustrations but he knew it would do him no good.

“Yes mommy.” Tommy said quietly.

The rest of the afternoon followed the pattern of the morning. Tommy was set the easiest work imaginable and the time ticked slowly as he completed the easy tasks. The fake praise he was getting from Sandra was hard to take but it was better than the taunting he was used to. He found himself watching the clock ticking down until it finally hit three o’clock and Sandra declared the first day of classes over.

“You may go upstairs until dinner time.” Sandra said as Tommy put away his pens and stood up.

Tommy started walking towards the doorway feeling relieved that the farce of the day’s lessons were over. He looked forward to getting some time alone and especially for some time away from Sandra who was driving him mad.

“On your hands and knees.” Sandra called out after Tommy had taken a few steps.

“What?” Tommy turned around with a frown to see Sandra standing next to her desk and clearing the whiteboard up.

“After all your moaning today I want you to crawl.” Sandra said vindictively, “I told you back when this started that if you act like a little brat I’ll treat you like one. Now get down on your hands and knees.”

“You’re kidding, right?” Tommy shook his head, “I’m not doing that.”

Tommy immediately realised the mistake he had made as Sandra slowly put the cloth she was using to clean the board down on the edge of her desk. His eyes flew wide open as his step-mother started advancing towards him. He belatedly dropped on to his hands and knees just like he had been asked but it was already too late.

“How dare you talk back to me!?” Sandra said loudly.

Tommy went to crawl away but Sandra’s long strides brought her up next to Tommy and she stepped over him so the fully grown man was between her legs. Tommy cringed as he stopped and felt Sandra’s legs holding him in place. He already knew what was coming as he placed his forehead down on the floor.

Sandra turned around so that she was facing Tommy’s rear end. She could see the way Tommy was cringing and knew that the diapered boy was regretting his transgression. She leaned over and placed the palm of her right hand against the smooth plastic of the diaper.

Tommy felt the hand pat his butt a couple of times before it was quickly pulled back and brought forwards. Tommy jumped as the hand suddenly struck his padded rear end, he winced into the carpet less from the pain and more from the humiliation. He received several more of these spanks on to his rear end each one causing a loud smacking noise to echo around the room. Eventually Sandra straightened back up and walked away from Tommy. The young man chanced a glance to the side and saw Sandra heading for the kitchen, he assumed it was safe to go and crawled forwards on his hands and knees. He stayed on all fours until he reached the bedroom where he finally felt safe to stand up again.

Tommy heard Erin come home a little bit later. With the home schooling and Sandra’s reluctance to leave Tommy alone Erin had to take the bus home from school for the time being. A little while after that there was a knock on the door and Sandra walked in, Tommy swivelled around in his chair and was rather surprised to see his step-mother since she normally just called up the stairs when dinner was ready.

“Do you need a diaper change before dinner?” Sandra asked as she walked over to Tommy.

Tommy was embarrassed to look down to check if he needed a change or not. He hadn’t bothered keeping track of how much he had used his diaper. As he stood up he found a wet patch on his chair where his butt had been. He tried to turn the chair away to hide it but Sandra stopped him.

“For goodness sake!” Sandra said as she looked down at the wet patch, “I’ve been downstairs all afternoon. Why didn’t you tell me you needed a change?”

“I… I didn’t know I needed one…” Tommy quietly admitted.

“You can’t even keep track of how much you wet and poop yourself but you think you know what I should be teaching you…” Sandra shook her head, “You need more work than I expected. It’s clear your father is a bad influence on you.”

Sandra pointed at the bed and Tommy went to lay down in his usual position. He had yet another diaper changed and he wondered just how many he had now gone through since all this began, maybe it was better that he didn’t know.

When he was called down for dinner that night he didn’t know whether Sandra wanted him to continue crawling or not. He stood up from his computer chair in an already soggy diaper and wondered what to do.

Tommy was on his own now that his dad had left for business and he was at the mercy of two women who had never shown him any. He dropped on to his hands and knees and crawled out on to the landing. He had just reached the top of the stairs when he heard Erin walk out of her bedroom behind him.

“What are you doing?” Erin asked when she saw Tommy on his hands and knees with his big padded rear held up in the air and facing her.

“Mommy says I have to crawl.” Tommy replied bitterly, “So go ahead and laugh it up.”

Tommy expected Erin to laugh. He expected her to find his need to crawl places hilarious but instead there was silence. He changed position so that he was sat down on the top step of the stairs, he looked at Erin who wasn’t finding much fun at all in the situation.

“Tommy, I…” Erin began to say quietly.

“Save it.” Tommy angrily said as he began to bump his way down the stairs like a toddler, “Everything sucks enough as it is. I don’t need your comments on top.”

Tommy went down the stairs as fast as he could but he made sure not to miss a step with his diapered rear since he knew Erin would love to tell on him. He didn’t even look at his younger step-sister when he got back on his hands and knees and crawled into the dining room. He climbed up into his usual seat and sighed in relief, crawling like that could be terrible on the knees.

Erin walked in a few seconds later and, although Tommy didn’t look around to see it, she had a look that showed a lot more concern than humour. She wasn’t finding nearly as much joy in the humiliation of Tommy, things had gone further than she had ever imagined. She was just having some fun, she never realised it would end up with Tommy out of school and being treated like this.

---

The traumatic first day of home schooling was only the start for Tommy. Sandra didn’t let up with the crawling no matter what time of day or what day of the week. She was like a stubborn bulldog holding on to a bone. Tommy was not allowed to walk anywhere inside of the house no matter what, even when Tommy complained that his knees were hurting she didn’t let up but simply bought some kneepads for him to wear.

There were few things as degrading as being forced to crawl on his hands and knees like some kind of pet.

The lessons didn’t change. Tommy was taught the basics of language, science and math but never taught anything remotely close to what he should’ve been learning. He was being set up to fail but he felt stuck and unable to do anything to himself. Sandra even gave him homework a few times but, again, it wasn’t work designed to tax his mind or teach him anything it was just designed to take up his time. He’d spend hours on homework some nights having to repetitively answer the simplest questions imaginable. The problem was that these tasks were so dull and repetitive that he would stop paying attention and make a mistake. It was these mistakes that Sandra pounced on to keep him doing the same low-level work.

Tommy found himself increasingly going along with whatever Sandra said. It was difficult to keep up resistance when it felt hopeless to win and by the end of the week Tommy was crawling around everywhere without a second thought. He still felt embarrassed when someone spoke to him and he looked up at them from the floor but he didn’t really speak too much anyway, no one was interested in what he had to say.

Tommy drank from his bottles and did his very simple classwork whilst waiting for each school day to end. He would crawl away to his room and hide away till dinner and then return to his bedroom as soon as he could afterwards. He stopped thinking about his diaper usage altogether now that he was at home all the time. At school he would at least attempt to hold whatever he had to do until it was close to a time he could get a change but at home he didn’t need to worry. Tommy wet and messed his pants without a second thought, if Tommy had thought about it he would likely have been very unnerved at how easily he was letting the basic skills of potty training drop away.

The one source of solace Tommy had was his pacifier. He was sucking it almost uninterrupted and he was thankful that Sandra didn’t seem to mind him using it during their “classes.”

There was no one for Tommy to talk to anymore. The only person even remotely likely to converse with him was Rob and he kept everything online or through text. Rob asked frequently about what was going on at home but Tommy was too ashamed to say anything. How could he possibly admit his last vestiges of toilet training were dwindling away and that he was crawling around everywhere with a pacifier all the time? Rob was the one friend he had left and he could never tell Rob the truth, Tommy was sure Rob would turn his back forever if he did.

By the end of the first week of home schooling Tommy felt as if he was a completely different person. The tiny vestiges of confidence and resistance left within him had been broken down and flushed away leaving the man completely malleable to his step-mother’s wishes. The little control he had when the week started was gone, he didn’t care where he was or who was around when he used his diapers.

Tommy found it easier for his own sanity to just turn off his brain whilst all this was going on. He kept his pacifier in as much as possible which meant he was rarely spoken to and if he had to reply he would just lisp around the soother. It was easy to just let everything happen.

An unfortunate consequence of doing his best to not think about things was Tommy finding himself being more emotional. When he was told off he was quicker to start tearing up, when he was praised he couldn’t help but beam with happiness. Even the most infantile praise could give him a swelling feeling of pride. It was like the less he tried to think about things the more in touch he became with his emotions.

When Tommy woke up on Saturday morning he felt happy to have a moment to himself. Without being forced to wake up early for his classes he was able to just lay around in bed for a little longer than usual. He was strongly thinking about just staying in bed for good, he felt very comfortable and he didn’t much fancy spending time with his family.

Tommy’s diaper was extremely wet and as he reached over to his nightstand for his bottle he finally rolled over. The movement caused him to crinkle but he didn’t care as he tilted the bottle upside down to drink the juice within, it was room temperature but that didn’t matter too much. When he had finished his bottle he let it go where it rolled off the edge of the bed and on to the floor.

Tommy stayed in bed for an hour after initially waking up. The juice he drank had seemingly gone right through him and, a couple of times, he found himself wetting his diaper without a second thought. He just listened to the sounds of the others in the house as he laid silently in bed. Tommy looked at his phone but no one had tried to get in contact with him, which was no surprise, especially since he started this baby treatment. He was surprised that his father hadn’t tried to get in contact with him but there was little he could do from his work trip. It was possible George was too ashamed of him and would rather not contact his son.

Tommy sighed as he remembered the hope he had briefly felt when his dad had started to stand up to Sandra over this treatment. That hadn’t last long and Tommy couldn’t help but feel bitter, it was a strange situation where Tommy both wanted his father to come home and yet also was so angry at him.

Even Rob who still sent him messages on occasion was staying quiet this morning. Tommy expected his best friend was busy with friends who didn’t need regular diaper changes, ones he could hang out with away from the home without having to carry a bag full of changing supplies. Tommy put his phone back down on the bedside table and sighed.

A few minutes later Tommy felt his diaper warming yet again. He rolled on to his back lazily before suddenly feeling his stomach drop. The warm wet feeling spread over Tommy’s backside in the same way it always did when he suddenly felt his upper thighs feeling the same creeping warmth.

“No, no, no…” Tommy moaned as he suddenly rolled out of the bed and landing on the floor with a thump. His body, naked except for the diaper, laid down for only a second before getting up. He felt quite strange on his feet since he seemed to spend so little time actually standing up these days.

Tommy’s hands flew to his backside and the leg bands where he felt liquid leaking out of the disposable. He reached forwards and pulled his cover off the bed to find a big wet spot on the sheets. He had leaked! He was going to be in so much trouble!

It had been a long time since Tommy last leaked this much and he felt his cheeks glowing red as he started stripping his bed down. He didn’t know what he was doing but he was certain he didn’t want Sandra to walk in and see his wet bed, he could only guess at how angry she would be. He was so wrapped up in pulling the sheets of his bed that he didn’t hear anything going on outside of the room.

Tommy’s mind was on autopilot and he knew there was nothing he could realistically do to hide the sheet with their giant wet spot but he couldn’t just leave them on the bed. He pulled them all up off the mattress and balled them in his arms, the stink of ammonia assaulted his nostrils as he looked around for a place he could hide the incriminating evidence.

The sound of his door opening made Tommy jump and he spun around as he saw the door swing open. His foot got caught in a tailing part of his sheet and he stumbled slightly causing the balled up bedclothes to spill out on the floor in front of him. Tommy looked at the large wet patch with wide eyes as the door slowly swung open. He saw Sandra standing in the doorway with arched eyebrows and she wasn’t alone.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

---

Tommy is in a horribly humiliating position as he receives an unexpected visitor. After overcoming the shock he finally thinks of something that may help him out of this horrible situation.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Casey H, Scott, Gnju gju, Fernando L, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Trish C, Curiosity24, DJKazoo, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

“Rob!” Tommy exclaimed. He was shocked and didn’t know what to do. A thousand thoughts flew threw his mind in half a second as he looked out at the equally surprised face of Rob.

Sandra walked confidently into the room and picked up a corner of the sheet. She held the wet spot close to her face and gave a quick sniff to the obviously wet area. With a shake of her head Sandra let go of the wet sheet, the smell had confirmed her immediate suspicions.

Tommy barely saw any of this happening. He felt naked as he stood in front of Rob in just his saturated diaper. He couldn’t stop staring at his friend who suddenly looked a little embarrassed to be here. Tommy had no idea his friend had been planning on visiting, this was the best surprise at the worst possible time.

“You wet the bed.” Sandra said, “You wet so much you’ve soaked your sheets. Maybe you need thicker diapers after all.”

“No!” Tommy was finally brought back to reality by his step-mother’s words and he turned to look at her, “It didn’t happen in the night. It happened just now.”

“So you were awake and knew your diaper was soaked but let it leak anyway?” Sandra asked as her previously amused face suddenly hardened, “Why? To give me more work? To be a petulant little brat?”

“N-No…” Tommy looked at the ground. It was hard to defend himself when he knew Sandra was right. He had had lots of opportunity to go and ask for a diaper change. He heard Rob shuffle his feet awkwardly.

Sandra felt the edge of the bed to make sure it was dry before sitting down and looking up at Tommy. The padded young man looked from Sandra to Rob and then back again. He shook his head in denial of what he knew was about to happen.

“No, mommy!” Tommy degraded himself by sounding like he was begging, “Please not now! Please not in front of Rob!”

Sandra took hold of Tommy’s arm and pulled him closer. He knew he couldn’t change the matriarch’s mind and he whimpered softly as he was pulled down over Sandra’s lap. He glanced at Rob who seemed shocked by everything that was happening, he hadn’t said a word since the door opened and whatever he was expecting to see Tommy was sure it wasn’t this.

Tommy yelped suddenly as he felt Sandra’s hand smack his wet rear. It didn’t hurt thanks to the padding wrapped around his waist but it was humiliating to be punished like this in front of his best friend. Tommy’s emotions were never far from the surface and now he felt them threatening to overwhelm him, his eyes prickled with tears that wouldn’t be blinked away.

“You. Ask. For. A. Diaper. Change. Before. You. Leak.” Each word was punctuated by a spank. Sandra’s hand seemed to laser guided as it landed on the same mark every time, “Do. You. Understand?”

“Yes!” Tommy yelled as he kicked his feet and sobbed, “I’m sorry, mommy!”

Sandra gave Tommy’s padded backside one last swat before helping him off of her lap. Tommy went down to all fours on the floor as he cried softly, as he rubbed his eyes he snuck a look at Rob who had seemingly been frozen in place ever since he had seen Tommy for the first time.

“Rob, wasn’t it?” Sandra said as she stood up and dusted herself down.

“Y-Yes, ma’am.” Rob’s shocked voice replied.

“Could you give us a few minutes? I just need to change the little one’s diaper.” Sandra said.

“Of course.” Rob said, “I’ll wait out here…”

Rob reached forwards and closed the door to give Tommy some privacy. Tommy watched him disappear out of sight as he slowly climbed back to his feet, Sandra was already putting a towel down on the bed to make a space to change him in.

“W-Why did you invite Rob here!?” Tommy exclaimed through his tears as he laid down on the towel.

“I didn’t invite him, I assumed you did.” Sandra replied, “He just said he was here to see you.”

“Oh God…” Tommy covered his face as a new diaper and the regular changing supplies were placed next to him on the bed.

Tommy kept his face covered as the tapes were pulled off his diaper. He felt the cool air suddenly surround his private parts and then jumped slightly as the cold wipes were balled up and used to wash him. The old diaper was pulled out and replaced with a new one that was taped up in short order.

“I’ll wash these sheets for you.” Sandra said, “But if you deliberately lay in bed and leak all over your sheets again you’ll be the one doing the washing up.”

“Yes, mommy.” Tommy said quietly.

Tommy quickly pulled on some pants and a shirt as Sandra picked up the soiled linen and opened the bedroom door. She smiled at Rob as she walked past and Tommy sat on the floor by his bed as he waited for Rob to come in. It was a few seconds before Rob stuck his head round to make sure Tommy was decent and then he slowly walked in.

“Um, hi…” Rob said with the weakest smile as he walked through the doorway. He reached up and scratched his arm nervously.

Tommy climbed on to his knees and shifted forwards across the carpet. He reached forward tearfully and wrapped his arms around Rob’s legs, he was simultaneously embarrassed and ecstatic to have his friend in his room.

“Geez, Tommy, what’s been going on?” Rob asked as he looked down at his friend hugging his legs.

Tommy slowly let go and sat back down on his padded behind. Rob closed the door and sat down cross-legged in front of his friend as Tommy started to tell him about everything that had happened since he had left school. The lessons, the uncontrolled using of his diaper, the crawling, he explained why he hadn’t told Rob what had been happening and he finished by saying how happy he was to have someone he could properly talk to.

“I can’t believe any of this.” Rob said with a shake of the head, “Why did your dad leave at a time like this?”

“Work.” Tommy said simply, “I don’t blame him. He is the only one here earning money and I know he cares deep down but I don’t think he knows how to handle this any better than anyone else. I’m hoping that when he finally comes back things might go back to normal… Well, as normal as they can be.”

“This is awful.” Rob said as he looked down at the ground, “This must be abuse or something.”

Tommy shrugged. He didn’t know what to say to that, it could very easily be considered abuse but Tommy knew how social services worked. They would most likely do absolutely nothing about what was happening. Even if they did show up he wouldn’t be able to tell them what was really happening, he was sure Erin and Sandra wouldn’t allow him to tell the truth. Even in a best case scenario where Tommy was able to tell the truth to the social worker the only thing he could expect to happen would be to be taken into care. There was no way that could be an improvement over his current circumstances.

“There’s nothing I can do.” Tommy said, “I tried to fight it but I couldn’t do anything to stop them.”

“I feel like it’s partially my fault.” Rob replied sadly, “I said I would protect you at school and I failed.”

“You didn’t fail.” Tommy said, “It was my own fault for rushing off on my own.”

“I want to make this better.” Rob looked up defiantly, “This isn’t how it ends. I want and need you to get better, to get out of this situation. There must be a way.”

“Well…” Tommy had one idea that could potentially save him but he was never going to be able to pull it off by himself. Maybe there was something Rob could do…

“What?” Rob perked up a little, “If you have an idea I will do anything to try and help you.”

“My dad comes home in one week.” Tommy said, “I think he was slowly turning to my side on everything before he left. If I can prove I wasn’t lying about being blackmailed it may be enough for him to realise I was telling the truth all along.”

“How can you prove the blackmail?” Rob asked looking interested, “Can we make Erin tell the truth?”

“Erin would never admit to it.” Tommy said bitterly. This was the most he had spoken in a week and it felt good just being able to talk to someone as an equal, “She’s as bad as Sandra.”

“Then what can we do?” Rob asked, “There has to be a way.”

“Carrie…” Tommy said quietly, “I’ve been thinking about it and the only person who can help is Carrie.”

“Who’s Carrie?” Rob asked.

“Erin’s friend.” Tommy said, “It’s a long story but I know that on her computer are images of me, that’s where Erin said they were at least. Carrie was here on a day where I was left alone with Erin, it was ages ago now. Erin was using them to blackmail me, she threatened to show them at school. I know that means nothing now but if my dad saw those images he would know I had been telling the truth. It might be enough to finally wake him up to everything.”

“That sounds like it would work…” Rob said slowly, “But how do we get the pictures?”

“I have no idea.” Tommy said sadly, “Sandra won’t let me out of her sight but maybe you can get them?”

“I can try.” Rob said rather doubtfully, “But I can’t promise anything.”

“Don’t worry.” Tommy smiled, “Just trying is more than anyone else is willing to do for me.”

The rest of the day was much more pleasant. Rob and Tommy caught up on the last week, Tommy had little to say but Rob was happy to tell him of all the news at school. They played some games on the computer and generally had a good time together, Tommy felt normal for the first time in a week and it was a great pick-me-up for him. Even Sandra seemed to be acting nicely though Tommy was sure it was for Rob’s benefit rather than his own. Tommy and Rob had lunch in the bedroom and everything felt almost normal.

There was one awkward moment in the afternoon when Tommy needed a diaper change but even that went as well as it could. Rob took the opportunity to use the bathroom, something that made Tommy very jealous, whilst the change was done.

Tommy was sad when Rob left that evening but he was happy that his friend had promised not to be a stranger and he reiterated his happiness to try and help prove the blackmailing. When Tommy was left alone in his room he sighed as he thought ahead to the next week. He could only pray that things would get better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1