LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Feel Tonight.

I don't know about anyone else here but I feel lonely. I really feel like I have found peace with myself as an AB but I know the world can't deal with this. I guess I would like to tell my friends and family about this part of me but I am afraid of their reaction and what they may do to get away from me. I don't want my friends and family to ridicule me or treat me differently because I like to wear diapers but I know if I came out of the diaper closet that would happen. I am happy the online people are here but wish there was a real life community of Ab/DLs in my area. I just feel isolated and need to get out with other people but don't know how to. I feel lost in the world like I don't belong anywhere. I know you are all busy with your lives but I would appreciate any advice on what I can do to feel better.

Thanks, Ken

Welllllll here it goes, Ken I don't post on here often but let me tell you something from experience. How many women/men tell their mom that they like being tied up or handcuffed etc etc. (I.E. Bondage) or any other fetish (assuming this is wht it is for you). I have told a ex-girlfriend before, and I will be honest, It didn't go well at first, obviously a shock it being not the mainstream fetish, but eventually she got used to it and thought it was cute. What I am trying to say is, this isn't a medical situation for you, so just like other people dont tell their parents/friends about their personal situations, neither should you, its none of their business, as I'm sure you don't know EVERYTHING personally or sexually about your friends/family. My suggestion whatever your strategy may be, is find someone as a close friend/girlfriend that you can share things like that with that you have no fear of being ridiculed from, that does not follow the trail of people that you hold dear, because of the nature of the fetish. You won't be accepted by everyone, due to them not being exposed to it all the time. It's really not your fault or theirs, just be active as a normal person would be, because lets be honest, you are a normal person, this doesn't make you off on your own as so many people make it seem. When the time comes or even up front and honest as some people like to do on this site, you'll let your person of interest know, but honestly, you're just seeking to tell someone so you can FEEL accepted, where the reality is, you just need to find that person in life that accepts you for who you are, no matter what, leave it outside of the regular group of friends/family, because you'll need them and want them for so many other things rather than just your fetish. Some people on here won't possibly agree with my statement, and some will have a different view. It will dependent upon how you want your everyday life lived. Good luck either way!

It really helps a lot if you have even one diaper friend close to where you live that you can get together with every now and then. At least that way you have someone who is like you and also wears diapers that you can talk to in person. No need to tell regular friends, family, parents or anyone else if you have a DL or AB friend close by.

I know all too well what you are going through, Kenny. The first person I ever told was my fiance, 15 months ago, so you still have plenty of time before you catch me. You have to hang in there and believe that one day you'll meet someone that will understand.

As for who to tell, I feel you should only tell those who need-to-know. Why take unnecessary risks that could potentially make things much worse for you.

I know you've said you are at peace with being an AB, but you can still take a break from it when it starts to bring you down. This lifestyle can easily consume you if you let it, the key is finding balance.

There are real life AB/DL groups all over if that is the direction you choose to go. It took me about 5 minutes to find one in my area, so I'm sure there is one reasonably close to you as well. Sorry, I don't have a link for you at this time.

You may feel lonely at times, but you are not alone as long as you are with us...