LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABC event London

Jackk

Hi, 

I wondering if anyone on here has been to the ABC event in London (see link below). I'm interested in going but I'm a little unsure as to what to expect as I've not even met another DL before let alone been to an event. 

http://adult-baby-club.com/Home.htm

I have a few questions and would appreciate any replies.

1. I'm a DL and I'm not interested in any AB stuff like dressing up as a baby, I've noticed that most of the people in the pictures are dressed up, would this make me out of place if I arrived not dressed up?

2. As I don't know anyone I would be arriving alone, would this be a problem and is it easy to get to know people there.

3. What are the changing facilities like?As there is alcohol involved I suspect I would be able to get through a few nappies. Would I need to bring my own change of nappies or are nappies on sale at the venue?

Cheers,

Jackk

Went there a few times when visiting london.

Too AB oriented, I'm more DL and little/middle/big than AB... 

Also exposed soggy diapers on people made me fucking horny and having to walk around with a boner in my diaper wasn't fun. Could have solved that by masturbating a few times beforehand, but isn't easy when travelling down there. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, darkdream said:

Went there a few times when visiting london.

Too AB oriented, I'm more DL and little/middle/big than AB... 

Also exposed soggy diapers on people made me fucking horny and having to walk around with a boner in my diaper wasn't fun. Could have solved that by masturbating a few times beforehand, but isn't easy when travelling down there. 

Cheers for this. I'm not into AB stuff at all, I won't be going if I'm going to be completely out of place. 

I've been to the ABC club twice. I went with a couple friends and I found it to be quite a saucy place as it is in a gay/fetish bar and there was only one or two women when I went there. I just wore a t-shirt and some shorts and I was fine and I didn't really feel out of place. There are a good few AB's there but it isn't really entirely orientated to them. I'm sure you'd be fine going there not knowing anybody as its quite a small space meaning everybody is way more likely to talk to new people and everybody there is really nice. There are designated spaces out the way you can get changed in that nobody can see as well and I'd say bring a change or two as they might sell a nappy or two or not I'm not really too sure about that but I say dont risk it! Also dont forget to have fun! I'll be there for the July one.

5 hours ago, Jackk said:

Cheers for these replies, I'm just a bit nervous as I've never met anyone before. 

The first time's always hard.  Just go along to events, without great expectations.  Sometimes they won't be what suits you, & sometimes they will.  But if you're not comfortable out & about in a nappy, you'll be self-conscious and worry a lot.  That's OK - it happened to me anyway my first time, about 30 years ago.  It gets easier.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:13 PM, Jackk said:

Cheers for these replies, I'm just a bit nervous as I've never met anyone before. 

Perhaps email the organisers and let them know of your situation, I'm sure they know regular attenders who would show you round,,,

I'd love to go myself but getting home is a problem as I live on the south coast,,,

Never been to abc its too far. But i do help out at pride events. LBL and pick n mix in Birmingham. 

You'd be more than welcome. And wouldn't be out of place and we're (all 70 to 120 of us each month! ) really friendly