LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, New And Liking The Look Of Things!

Hey everyone, I am mj (boy, not girl!) and crawled upon this site from our big friend Google - I am an ex-user of the free Diaper-Girls site who have decided to go 'paid for' and not leave any obvious means of paying or contacting them (sorry!). Must say though that first impressions here have certainly won me round and hope to be a regular contributer!

About me - (read on if interested!) - live in the UK, practically live & breathe computers and spend most of my time writing some code stuff for marketing's latest grand idea! If there is one big benefit of nappies for me, it has got to be less wasted time away from the PC - I know, pretty sad, but it pays the bills :)

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff!

Hi - PHP, LotusScript, Java, Perl and of course HTML! I am in the web applications side of development so different languages have different benefits - I don't profess to know Java completely though! When I graduated, it took 18 months to get a programming job and spent the time working for one of our lovely supermarket chain home delivery services - Transit vans are gods gift to driving :thumbsup:

Hi - PHP, LotusScript, Java, Perl and of course HTML! I am in the web applications side of development so different languages have different benefits - I don't profess to know Java completely though! When I graduated, it took 18 months to get a programming job and spent the time working for one of our lovely supermarket chain home delivery services - Transit vans are gods gift to driving :thumbsup:

haha indeed, my company has one, although it's getting a bit old now! Java...java....java that not so nice language that most people I know don't like! me included mostly because when we were learning it; it was confusing but I'd like to go back now and try again I'm sure I could get it! I'd like to get into web design but all of my 3rd year projects were application programs in vc++ so I have a preference for that! :fish_h4h:

anyway hope you're enjoying the site!

Welcome to DD, InNappies!! We can always use another active member on the boards, so glad to have you with us. I think you will find this site better than DG in most areas. I received a couple of e-mails recently telling me about DG's changes and how to contact them. PM me if you want a copy. Look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. :D

I received a couple of e-mails recently telling me about DG's changes and how to contact them. PM me if you want a copy. Look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. :D

Thanks! I think though after only a few days on this site I will give DG a miss! DailyDiapers seems to manage without inflicting charges and is a fantastic community :) Here to stay!