LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friends House

• 1 month later...

I really like this story. Even tho i havent been here for a while. I am very pleased to see this continuing on. I hope there is more. But I know every story has an ending so when you do decide to ya know end the story. I hope it actually has a great ending. But if you have more to write then keep on going. it is Excellent so far. I wish i was this creative for stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 18

Once again I awoke with a jolt, though this time was a lot less traumatic as I quickly scanned my bed and found it to be covered in books. After changing Amy and sending her to bed, I had once again decided to try and work from the comfort of my room only to have fallen asleep part way through. A quick rummage through my notes revealed that I hadn’t gotten very far. Oh well, I’d be able to work on it some more later, after dragging myself out of bed of course.

It would seem that my intentions are consistently better than my actions, because no sooner had I resolved to get up, I found myself waking with a start all over again. I had obviously fallen back asleep under the same pile of books.

Panicking a little, I quickly shot a glance to the clock to check the damage. Mid morning? Well that wasn’t so bad. Having not checked the time the first time I’d woken up, I couldn’t tell whether I’d just woken up far too early before or if I’d barely slept the second time. Either way, I was grateful to not have wasted too much of the day. I could see the sun breaking in through the cracks in the curtains, which meant it was likely to be lovely outside. Good, maybe we could go somewhere again.

As I strode into the front room feeling quite rested and refreshed, I was greeted very cheerfully by Amy who seemed to be in similar spirits.

“Morning sleepy head!” she joked at me.

“What? It’s not that late!” I replied.

“Sure it is. I’ve been up for hours!” she said before grappling me in a rather playful hug. I had already noticed her wet night diaper when I saw her, but I didn’t realise just how soaked she was until I felt it slap against me, obviously because it was sagging so much. It was probably quite uncomfortable.

“Awww, I’m sorry Amy! You should have come in and woken me up.” I said, clearly indicating that she needed a change and feely more than a little guilty that she’d had to wait.

“It’s okay! It would be really mean to wake you up if you’re still sleepy.”

“Don’t be silly.” I said, not wanting to mention the fact that it is far meaner to leave her sitting in a wet diaper. “When you need a change, it’s okay to come bug me.”

“Oh, okay.” She said after a moment’s pause, as though only just realising what we were actually talking about. She glanced down at her diaper and gave it a symbolic poke, frowning as it noticeably swung from drooping so much. Amy then looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Alright missy, I won’t keep you waiting any longer.” Almost instinctively, I lifted Amy up into my arms.

We both looked at each other for about five seconds. It wasn’t that it was awkward in any way; in fact it was quite the opposite. Despite being not much smaller than me, Amy was very light and I didn’t have much trouble lifting her. She in turn put her arms around me which clearly indicated that she didn’t mind being held in such a way. Sure it was a little arbitrary since I was only going to take her as far as the next room to be changed, but it just felt natural. Still, I tried not to hold her too close to her diaper, since by this point it was practically falling off and I guess she didn’t need reminding of that fact. Amy just smiled at me, as though showing her approval that we had reached an understanding. I smiled back, and proceeded to carry her a few short steps before setting her down to be changed.

“Have you had breakfast?” I asked.

“Of course, you were still sleepy so I didn’t wait.” I pretty much already knew the answer but felt the need to make idle conversation. Changing a teenagers diaper wasn’t the most normal thing in the world, and although Amy seemed happy to let me get on with it, I needed more from the exchange.

“Well, I’m gonna make myself something, then how about we go out today?”

“Yay! It’s totally sunny outside!”

“I know! I looked out earlier and thought what a great day it is to go somewhere.” By this point I had finished diapering Amy, but she seemed content to remain where she was.

“So where do you wanna go?” I continued, noting Amy’s enthusiastic approval.

“The park!” she exclaimed immediately, having clearly already decided that it would be her choice.

“But we went to the park already.” I said, hoping for something a little more interesting. After all, I hadn’t been in this area for a while and was hoping that Amy might know of a few places.

“But this time we could take a picnic!” Amy followed, already way ahead of me. I had to admit it was a pretty nice idea.

“That’s a pretty nice idea.”

“He he, I know!” Amy was clearly sticking to her guns and was already dead set on the park. A picnic did sound fun, and there was always the possibility that there was actually nothing else around.

“Right, well I’m gonna get breakfast then and start making the picnic.”

Now, I don’t know whether or not it was a simple slip of the tongue, but after lifting Amy into a standing position I told her to go put a shirt on. At first I didn’t realise that I’d said anything different, until Amy bounced into the kitchen moments later wearing exactly what I had told her to put on – just a shirt. It had never even crossed my mind that telling someone to put a shirt on could have such a different meaning to telling someone to get dressed. I wondered if it hadn’t been an innocent mistake at all, and that my inner laziness had somehow manifested itself because the first thing I thought of was that it would make checking Amy’s diaper easier. I quickly scolded myself and made a very large mental note that it also meant Amy would be able to use the bathroom more easily, which I optimistically assumed was the reason she had decided to follow my command so literally. True or not, Amy didn’t say anything about the fact that she was walking around with her diaper showing, so I in turn decided not to say anything either. I realise that this adds a little more weight to my inner laziness theory…

Possibly condemning me as a lazy butt once and for all, when the picnic was finally prepared I did in fact take advantage of Amy’s exposed diaper to check her without so much as a warning. She didn’t flinch of course, but I was happy to see that she was still dry and so we could more or less get going on our way to the park. Once again it had miraculously fallen to me to carry everything, with Amy’s diaper bag being employed as a makeshift picnic basket. I made sure to tell Amy to go “finish getting dressed”, in the hope that she would understand and put on something that would cover up her diaper. She came back wearing a very pretty and colourful skirt, which made me double glad because I didn’t doubt for a second that she would have bounded out of the house, diapers on display, if I hadn’t told her not to.

As I had been hoping, the weather stayed lovely as we walked around the park. Conversation varied from how Amy really wanted a pet to how she was doing at school. I was surprised to learn that Amy was a lot like me academically; sharing my love for the more artistic subjects and my distaste for mathematics and especially science. Rebecca had always been the opposite of me, which I guess is why she was always subconsciously the “smart one” in our friendship. That and the fact that her grades were much better than mine, even in the subjects I liked most. At that very moment, if my memory served me correctly, she was studying theoretical physics at university. We had both only been at university for a very short time, but it had already dawned on me that Rebecca was likely to be somebody someday, and that we weren’t in fact going to live together and open a candy shop as we had discussed when we were younger. Damn.

I was especially impressed to hear that Amy was already thinking a lot about what she wanted to study at university, and was right now leaning towards something English based just like me. I was more than happy to talk about what it was like of course, but stopped short of offering to let her see my work back at the house. No one needed to be put off by the reality of college level assignments so early!

Finally deciding on a lovely spot to stop, I unpacked the blanket and spread it out so that we could sit down. The park was a fairly decent size, and included various different environments including a pond, trees, flower beds, sports fields and large expanses of grass which made up the greater part of where we had wandered. We were close to the centre of the park, which meant that we were slightly more elevated by rolling hills, allowing quite a nice view of the rest of the park from where we were sitting. It was also far from any roads or buildings which leant a more private feel to the whole area, despite the fact that it was a popular place to be and there were many people around. Obviously everyone had had the same idea as us on such a nice day.

So we sat for a few moments, admiring the view and resting since we had been walking around all morning. It wasn’t quite lunch time so I didn’t bother to unpack the picnic and attract malign bugs. Instead I stared up at the sky, which was a beautiful azure colour dotted by wispy white clouds, reminding me of the old style windows desktop. Breathing a relaxed sigh I turned to Amy, who just so happened to be standing right next to me, looking a little anxious and clutching the hem of her skirt.

“What’s wrong hun?” I asked. Without saying anything, Amy cautiously lifted the front of her skirt and held it tight to her tummy, allowing me a view of her diaper.

Of course! Mental face palm. The whole morning we had been having such a good time that I neglected my responsibilities and hadn’t checked Amy once. I was a little surprised to see Amy actually instigating it, but I was happy to oblige and gave her a quick check.

“All dry!” I exclaimed, perhaps a little too loudly, but I was genuinely surprised. However, Amy didn’t share in my surprise or even seem bothered. Still she stood there, holding her skirt.

“Is everything okay?”

“I need to use the bathroom,” she squeaked, “and you said I should tell you, so…”

“Hey, that’s great!” I said, kneeling up to comfort Amy. “I’m very proud of you for trying so hard!” Amy beamed at me, clearly pleased with my approval.

Of course, Amy couldn’t have picked a worse time to tell me she wanted to use the bathroom. We were far from the public toilets, which I would rather she didn’t use anyway, and we hadn’t even started the picnic so rushing home would probably only spoil our day. Still, I wanted Amy to know that I was proud of her so I went with it anyway.

“Do you wanna head back then and eat lunch at home? I don’t mind taking you.” As I figured, Amy immediately shook her head. I was more than happy with her response, since I too had now become set on having a fun picnic.

“Well, I want you to know that I’m proud of you for being a big girl.” I said clasping my hands around hers, which were still clutching the hem of her skirt. “But maybe just this once” I lowered my voice to a whisper, “it’s okay to use your diaper.” I winked at her and giggled to show that I wouldn’t be mad. I did feel pretty guilty since I should’ve been encouraging her not to use her diapers, but the circumstances didn’t really work for me. Call me selfish all you want, I wanted that picnic!

“Are you sure?” Amy asked, still cheerful.

“Yep! Just go and then we can enjoy the picnic right? I’ll change you as soon as we get home.”

“Yay, picnic!” she squealed, her diaper almost immediately turning darker and swelling a little before she even finished speaking. She probably couldn’t have waited too long anyway, but still it only looked like a small wet.

“There, you can…” I began saying, but was cut off by what happened next. Still standing in front of me with her diaper exposed, Amy messed herself.

• Like 4

Dear Pinknappies, once again I must commend you on the quality of your writing. The slow, gradual changes you have written for your protagonists have gradually eased them into their necessary roles - that of a loving mommy looking after her well-diapered little baby girl. And I'm enjoying it immensely. Well done, you!

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...