LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables overnights

I need help finding them in XL. Tykables website is out and so is Amazon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

i though the overnights were the same absorbancy as galactics?

overnights are my go to nappy. love them, so will have to try and get some galactics a d see how they are.

27 minutes ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

Try changing times diaper company in las vegas they carry all the tykables I personally use Tykables galactic or ctdc bear hugs when I want a Velcro diaper  they fit the same as overnites but are more absorbent 

I just tried them and they don't have xl but yeah that's what I want to try, a thicker plastic diaper that has Velcro. I'm open to other suggestions as well.

I fit in dry 24/7's large but I wanted the confidence of an XL diaper.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Frogboy said:

i though the overnights were the same absorbancy as galactics?

No the galactics are 5500ml and the overnites are 5000ml not a huge difference but noticeable 

I just wore Tykables overnight last night (medium) and not too impressed.  I do like the tape idea, but it is not that secure.  I've really enjoyed NorthShore Care MegaMax.  I actually wear their "small", which surprises me, for a 31" waist.  But fits really nice and talk about absorbent!  And the tapes are awesome and the price is not bad compared to other products aimed at high absorbency.  First diaper that "small" fits me very well, so the larger sizes might surprise you.  I've heard comments about NorthShore Care products seemed to be oversized, but it seems to me their recommended waist sizes are correct.  Medium is larger than the medium I usually wear.  Take their word for it and don't try to second guess.

By the way, I don't think tykables "overnights" are all that absorbent or thick, at least it didn't measure up to what I was looking for.  I try every diaper brand I can find, looking for thickest and best fitting.  I also wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants over the disposable to ensure leaks are "safe". Oh, and I do love being thickly padded, so that has something to do with it.   So my opinion is somewhat negated due to my usual diapering setup.  Take it for what it's worth.  But by all means, experiment and try new brands and don't get locked into one.  You never know what you might be missing.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, gee baby said:

I just wore Tykables overnight last night (medium) and not too impressed.  I do like the tape idea, but it is not that secure.  I've really enjoyed NorthShore Care MegaMax.  I actually wear their "small", which surprises me, for a 31" waist.  But fits really nice and talk about absorbent!  And the tapes are awesome and the price is not bad compared to other products aimed at high absorbency.  First diaper that "small" fits me very well, so the larger sizes might surprise you.  I've heard comments about NorthShore Care products seemed to be oversized, but it seems to me their recommended waist sizes are correct.  Medium is larger than the medium I usually wear.  Take their word for it and don't try to second guess.

By the way, I don't think tykables "overnights" are all that absorbent or thick, at least it didn't measure up to what I was looking for.  I try every diaper brand I can find, looking for thickest and best fitting.  I also wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants over the disposable to ensure leaks are "safe". Oh, and I do love being thickly padded, so that has something to do with it.   So my opinion is somewhat negated due to my usual diapering setup.  Take it for what it's worth.  But by all means, experiment and try new brands and don't get locked into one.  You never know what you might be missing.

Thanks for the advice gee. This actually is my next "try it" diaper. 

Dry 24/7, Rearz, and nortshore supremes  are all I've tried so far. I like a really snug diaper and always get a loose diaper after stretching and fluffing prior to use. Therefore I found the Velcro intriguing so I could do a re-snugging.

From Tod himself (as he posted on Reddit here:)

We are bringing to market our diapers in XL, however it is not the 'next thing.' To be honest the reason we have not made them as of yet is simply they do not sell as quickly. Our goal is to bring out new prints in medium and large, adjust things that need to be adjusted and then make them in XL sizes. Over the past year we released 3 new prints and we are making adjustments to these. We have also put a lot of resources into our new facility, bringing new brands to the USA and expanding our own catalog as well. We have no aversion to creating an XL size, but we have to do it in a way that would not prevent us from releasing additional products or that might otherwise hurt our cash flow. We also have to have a location to put slower moving product, which is why we have moved to a larger facility. I understand that it might seem like we are moving slower than some expect, but it is better to plan accordingly and follow the plan instead or rushing into things. We will make all of our diapers in XL in time.

TL:DR:  They'll make them again....someday.

26 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

From Tod himself (as he posted on Reddit here:)

We are bringing to market our diapers in XL, however it is not the 'next thing.' To be honest the reason we have not made them as of yet is simply they do not sell as quickly. Our goal is to bring out new prints in medium and large, adjust things that need to be adjusted and then make them in XL sizes. Over the past year we released 3 new prints and we are making adjustments to these. We have also put a lot of resources into our new facility, bringing new brands to the USA and expanding our own catalog as well. We have no aversion to creating an XL size, but we have to do it in a way that would not prevent us from releasing additional products or that might otherwise hurt our cash flow. We also have to have a location to put slower moving product, which is why we have moved to a larger facility. I understand that it might seem like we are moving slower than some expect, but it is better to plan accordingly and follow the plan instead or rushing into things. We will make all of our diapers in XL in time.

TL:DR:  They'll make them again....someday.

Oh wow! Thanks for that dyperbole. I would have thought the opposite. That they are a fast mover therefore out of stock. Still doesn't make sense to take a product out if it has sold before. It's not like the xl users just stop using, they go where there is availability even if that means taking their money elsewhere. Sounds like a missed opportunity, but I really don't know more of their side of the decision. Nothing to do but wait I guess.

Not to thread-bump but I decided on the cushies and will try a few Tykables in large. Just picked them up from Beth at supply solutions and I'll try them out tonight hopefully.