LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fascination

ok i found this site a few days ago becuase my boyfriend has been on here. i am very freaked out. whats the fascination with wearing diapers and sucking on dummies for you guys it seems important to him but at the moment i cant deal with it so hes not allowed to do it.... any insight woiuld be helpful

ok i found this site a few days ago becuase my boyfriend has been on here. i am very freaked out. whats the fascination with wearing diapers and sucking on dummies for you guys it seems important to him but at the moment i cant deal with it so hes not allowed to do it.... any insight woiuld be helpful

I am sorry to hear that it freaks you out so much. The first question you have to ask, is not to everyone around you but to yourself. Do you love your boyfriend? Or do you see a future with him. If you do, then this is part of who he is and is something to accept. For many people there are all sorts of reasons for their fascination with diapers and AB play. Each one of the reasons are as individual as the person is. Your best bet is to talk to him about it. Forcing him to not express who he is isn't really that nice. it will just create animosity and hurt and probably hurt your relationship. Sit down with him and talk to him about what you are feeling. ASK LOTS of questions. If he is uncomfortable then write or find another medium which he is more comfortable discussing this topic.

For myself it is very hard for me to talk about my diaper side because I have spent my entire life talking about it over the internet. My wife accepts my diaper wearing, and has even embraced it herself. She was very curious but doesn't always like to participate. If I wear a diaper, then I wear a diaper and she doesn't mind. I wish you the best of luck with your boyfriend. Try and be understanding, and if you need any info, or have any questions Im sure there are tons of people out here who are willing to help.

~Brian

BriGuy, nail on the head. For me, being a AB/DL is a form of stress release. I get too worked up, and I "regress" into the mindframe of a three y.o. No worrys, no cares. Absolute peace. Mostly, for me wearing a diaper is a "security" issue: its a security blanket for the waist, in essence.

Now, if you want more information, I'd advise going to www.[That site].com and looking at some of his links.

All in all, talk with him. My hubby accepts and *sometimes* participates. Right now, I'm shure your BF is sweating bullets thinking about how to tell you. I know it took me about...2 years to work up the nerve to even mention the subject to Chris, and I'm glad I did.

How is it that you knew his log in and Password, sounds a little fishy to a newbie of a newbie.??? Please try reading the front page, that would explain everything you need to know. It is simply labled for such a question when you found out about this site. Beyond that, any question you have would be best answered by your boyfriend certainly not a bunch of strangers/ :huh:

How is it that you knew his log in and Password, sounds a little fishy to a newbie of a newbie.??? Please try reading the front page, that would explain everything you need to know. It is simply labled for such a question when you found out about this site. Beyond that, any question you have would be best answered by your boyfriend certainly not a bunch of strangers/ :huh:

About having the login and pass, I know i have mine set to saved so i don't have to type it every time i come here. Anyone who uses my computer could log right in using my name. Not the most secure way to do it, for sure. A pretty small group of people use my computer and they are not going to come here and post a bunch of stuff using my name. Anyway, it's not unreasonable that he did the same thing and anyone could login in his name. I don't know if that's the case but it's one possibility.

If you're wanting a better understanding of infantillism then there are a lot of resources on the net that could explain it a lot better than i could. As Repaid1 pointed out, the front page of this site would be a great place to start. The best way would be just to talk to your boyfriend. He would know a lot more about how he feels than any of us would.

Not allowing him to wear diapers is totally the wrong approach. I understand that you're freaked out by the whole thing but it's something that completely harmless and if it makes him feel better where's the harm? Forbidding him to wear can only lead to feelings of resentment. If you're really serious about the relationship then try to be understanding and supportive. I'm sure he's as freaked out right now as you are. Just try to keep an open mind and just sit down and have a long talk about it.

he's not allowed to do it? are you freakin kiddin me? he shouldn't be taking orders from you any how. how about you treat him like a person, and not like an animal. you'd be surprised how much your relationship would benefit if you just accepted it.

You have access to most of the forums (with helpful links) to learn all about this community without logging in. I find it odd that you would use your boyfriend's password just to make this post. Another thing that strikes me as odd is that you imply that your boyfriend doesn't know you are doing this "I FOUND THIS SITE a few days ago because my boyfriend HAS been on here". I wonder how freaked out he's going to be when he sees this post... :bash:

I don't appreciate these types of games on the boards. :angry2::excl:

Please log in the correct way and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

You have access to most of the forums (with helpful links) to learn all about this community without logging in. I find it odd that you would use your boyfriend's password just to make this post. Another thing that strikes me as odd is that you imply that your boyfriend doesn't know you are doing this "I FOUND THIS SITE a few days ago because my boyfriend HAS been on here". I wonder how freaked out he's going to be when he sees this post... :bash:

I don't appreciate these types of games on the boards. :angry2::excl:

Please log in the correct way and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Thanks for the replies...

im not "playing games" on this board, I confronted him about it the moment i found out (he was still logged in like someone said) and he told me that if i needed to talk this would be the best place to do it.

Im not putting you guys down or anything so dont get me wrong but im just trying to understand why... he had a lot of stuff happen to him as a kid which has kinda screwed him up but i know a few people that the same thing has happened to and they dont need to wear nappies.

I was trying to find an alternative for him because i love him but just the thought of it makes me not want to touch him...

he has said that its because of his past but surely he would want to forget all the awful things that happened... not be reminded of them constantly

thanks for listening...

Ok, "he's" only been a member less than a month. For someone who is "freaked" you are posting very easily.

My wife knows about my diapers. She buys all my panties, but she would FReak if she knew I was "sharing" online. The first thing would Hard drive wipe. and trashing the computer. I would never be heard from again. :badmood:

im not "playing games" on this board, I confronted him about it the moment i found out (he was still logged in like someone said) and he told me that if i needed to talk this would be the best place to do it.

Im not putting you guys down or anything so dont get me wrong but im just trying to understand why... he had a lot of stuff happen to him as a kid which has kinda screwed him up but i know a few people that the same thing has happened to and they dont need to wear nappies.

I was trying to find an alternative for him because i love him but just the thought of it makes me not want to touch him...

he has said that its because of his past but surely he would want to forget all the awful things that happened... not be reminded of them constantly

thanks for listening...

Come on, first you say you won't allow him to wear and then you say you wouldn't want to touch him if he was in a nappy!? I think you need to step back and look at this from a more reasonable point of view. IT'S JUST DIAPERS! It's not like it's anything bad. If it makes him feel better then how is that hurting anything? It's your attitude that's the problem here, not what he's doing. While you should be understanding and compassionate towards him, you're just pushing him away.

My honest advice to you is to leave him or f**king kill yourself. He'd be a lot better off in the long run without a selfish and narrow-minded person like you.

To the regulars here: I have to appoligize about this post. I usually try to be a good girl here but these kind of people just make my blood boil. Mommy may have to wash my mouth out with soap for that one part ... this is not /b/ after all^_^

Instead of getting all pissed off about it why don't you constructivly sit down with him and ask him about it? Finding him and yelling at him isn't going to do either of you any justice. Maybe he just likes it or it's a release from reality. If it's not harming either of you then it should be a none issue but if it bothers u that much then find someone as cold as you are. Judgemental people do not belong in this world and we don't need more hatred.

thanks for listening...

Although I find both of your posts a little on the deceptive side, I'll give you the benefit-of-the-doubt for now.

If you are serious about understanding this lifestyle, then take the time to register. After registering, go to the "Family and Friends" forum and post your questions and concerns there. The F&F forum is a place for the loved ones of diaper lovers to ask questions and seek support and understanding, and it's moderated to prevent abuse and attacks. I think you will find the community more receptive to your concerns after doing this.

That is a real good idea Phantom, but I bet this person does not do it. I don't think she is for real, I feel the post was started just to start some BS to see how far it would go. But again I could be wrong.

Thanks pampermeinia! Unfortunately, had I seen her comments in the Newbies Forum I would have said something quite different. Hmmmm....

So far i have enjoyed myself so much! This site is awesome!

yeah pity this is his girlfriend and i found out that he has been on here! if he comes back on here please dont talk to him and girls stop sending him dirty messages!

NOTE TO THE COMMUNITY: I do not think it’s in our best interest to respond to someone that is virtually unknown to the community, using someone else's password, that asks that we spend hours of our time, collectively as a community, responding to his/her concerns when they won't even take five minutes to register.

This is a perfect example of someone that MAY just be here to get attention or to stir up the community. I'm not saying this particular individual is...but, in the best interest of the community, I suggest we NOT respond to these newcomers (unknowns) that CLAIM they don't understand our lifestyle, are FREAKED out by it, and make what many of us think are inflammatory comments when seeking initial support and understanding. Rather, we should kindly refer them to the "Family and Friends" forum because if he/she is serious about seeking support, they will go there, and we can avoid some of this unproductiveness (BS) on the boards.

Many of us have seen this scenario far too many times. They blow in, make some inflammatory post, have multiple people using the same password, and after everything settles down, we never see them again in most cases. Again, I'm not saying this individual is one of them, I'm just saying he/she fits the profile, so why chance it. I'll be one of the first to respond to his/her concerns after registering and posts his/her questions/concerns in the correct forum, one that prevents abuse and attacks to a certain extent.

:thumbsup: Excellent advice for us all to note and practise, thanks PHANTOM.

And if anyone who starts threads such as this one ignores your advice to seek answers in the Family & Friends Forum, it's almost impossible to accept their motives as genuine.

D :thumbsup: lly

Thanks Dolly!! I don't want to come across as a board moderator, I just think it's important to look out after each other a little on the boards, especially after what DD said about his concerns with "accountability" to someone's request to change their name. I have always tried to instill accountability and credibility on this site as I firmly believe that it's the key to bringing us closer together as a community. I really don't like adding to the negativity on the boards concerning these types of posts, but I will NOT simply go away and ignore them, so this is an attempt by me to offer up a more peaceful solution to this problem.

Again, I appreciate your comments. Sometimes I feel like we need a "Board Stew" Forum to really air out these issues. What do you think?