LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first pack of lil monsters arrived

Joep

I’ve never tried these diapers before and decided to order some despite the tapes complaint. I’ve heard that is was the summer heat that killed the tapes so I’m very optimistic. This is my first high capacity and high quality ABDL diaper, I just finished my first pack of pink dotty pony diapers. My gf and I can’t wait to try the lil monsters this weekend. What should I be expecting? I am hopeful the tapes will be fine since it’s been moderately cold lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For one, they have a nice smell to them. It’s not overpowering, but very babyish. The plastic is very noisy and crinkly, so get ready to crinkle and pop with every move you make.

They absorb well, and do a decent job wicking, plus have footprint wetness indicators printed on them.

Depending on where you got them from, you might have some from the bad tape batch they had a while ago. I have a pack I got from Amazon that had the same issues. Just be careful pulling on the tapes themselves when you go to put it on. You’d be better off pulling the wing as tight as you can and trying to get the tape right on the first try.

i rated them as a solid choice, before buying i said to myself "even if none of the tapes worked at all, i have a roll of duct tape handy" but then i was surprised, out of 14, only 2 had issues after extended wear, and at that it was the same top right tape, not all of them.

i was happy with them, but i rate others over them in quality feel and look. but i would use them as a more budget friendly buy in mind.

Don't sweat the tapes !

Your probably going to laugh at this (why not my friends give me no end of shit ,for simple advice ) i have in emergencies (yes I get it it's not sterile) but have used clear packing tape to close gunshot/stab wounds and all matter of avulsion ,my job is to get people to the hospital alive , they have endless supply of prissy sterile things to enjoy once your there alive , that thinking can also render mere ass pains like tapes on diapers a moot point if it doesn't hold , hold down apply tape fixed it's clear it doesn't detract from your favorite print , it can be removed from even thin plastic diaper shells with virtually no damage ,and doesn't quit on its own . Get a roll get 2 there cheap .I have never not exerted my will over a lame tape and had it fail . I have even on several occasions adjusted a diapers shell stretch (i new it would stretch and loosen so one long strip from wing to wing and it can stretch all it wants without any actual fit problem arising , its worth its weight in gold !  

So far they are my favorite diapers, tapes work well, they clump fantastic, the scent is pleasant to my gf and she loves them too. I wore them across campus when I walked her to her car. A bit on edge since I don’t wear in public and it felt kinda naughty. But they conceal well under black skinny jeans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would be amazed at what the right pair of jeans can conceal,I have a pair that I had made that can conceal my triple lined super heavyweight  nigh diaper as if tighty Whitey'sjeans are thick enough and have decent compression to cover many" sins'.