LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Everyone giggled and waved back. James smiled as Kayla looked at join.

"Alright, let's get you to daycare, baby girl. You can spend the afternoon playing and napping and getting your diaper changed along with the other babies. Daddy will pick you up later." James said.

James lead Kayla out of the lunchroom and through the building to the daycare.

"Playing and napping!" she whined as she was falling into her new baby role. She looked back at everyone laughing at her including Britney..

She walked hand and hand with her new daddy.

"Wh--what time will you pick me up?" she asked stuttering nervously as this was too much for her!

"Yes, what did you think you were going to? Play on a computer or watch tv?" James asked.

"I'll pick you up when I get off work." James said.

James came to the daycare and gave Kayla to Mrs. Collins, who checked Kayla's diaper.

"Let's go get the baby's diaper changed. Say bye-bye to daddy." Mrs. Collins said, picking Kayla up.

"But that's not what baby's do, is it?" James asked her.

"Bye baby girl." James said before leaving.

Mrs. Collins took Kayla back to the baby area of the daycare and then ton took off her onesie before lifting her onto a changing table and took off her diaper. She started cleaning Kayla with baby wipes.

"Did you enjoy your lunch with daddy?" Mrs. Collins asked 

"No I guess not." she said softly as she was realizing more and more that everyone really was intent on making her a baby.

She laid there as the woman cooed at her and wiped her down. While getting her diaper changed she wondered back to the first time she stole money.

As she felt her legs being raised and her bottom wiped, she thought about everything and nothing was worth it.

Kayla knew she wouldn't survive in prison, so she laid there having her diaper changed.

"Yes." she said as the diaper was brought up tight between her legs.

Mrs. Collins finished changing Kayla and helped her off the changing table. She took off the onesie and got a tee shirt. She put it on Kayla and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. 

"Alright baby girl. Time to play." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Mrs. Collins walked Kayla offer to a pink mat and sat her down on it. There were several baby toys in front of her.

"Sorry, that's the largest size we have. We don't usually have big babies your size here." Mrs. Collins said with a smile.

"Of course. Unless you want to go down for a nap first. I know lunch must have been tiring." Mrs. Collins cooed.

She picked up a rubber toy and squeaked it in front of Kayla.

"See isn't that fun? Now you try it, baby." Mrs. Collins cooed again.

"B--but can't i--I have some pants or a dress or something anything to cover this up!" she said pointing at her diaper.

She sat there trying to figure out if a nap was better, she was shocked when her babysitter grabbed a toy and squeaked like she was a toddler.

Kayla just looked at her like she was crazy.

Mrs. Collins pointed to the other babies.

"Everyone here is dressed the same. Babies don't care how they're dressed." Mrs. Collins insisted.

Mrs. Collins put down the squeaker toy and picked up a rattle, shaking it.

"Come on baby. Start playing."

Mrs. Collins sighed as  Kayla slapped the rattle out of her hand. She picked the rattle up and took Kayla's hand. She passed the rattle into her hand and clenched Kayla's hand into a fist. She made Kayla shake the rattle.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it? It's better than sitting around doing nothing, isn't it? Yes it is." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Kayla didn't what to expect and was surprised when the woman took her hand and made her shake the rattle.

"This sucks!" she whined

She thought about things this can't get any worse can it! Tonight I'm escaping she thought to herself

Mrs. Collins pointed to a red light on a camera that was aimed at Kayla.

"Your daddy is watching you baby. I'm sure you want to make daddy happy, don't you?" Mrs. Collins asked.

Mrs. Collins left to take care of other babies.

"Seriously he don't need to be watching me!" Kayla was getting mad she couldn't believe any of this and it was seeming she'd never have time to herself. Screw it I won't have to worry about this bs after tonight! She thought to herself smiling at her plan to escape!

"Fine whatever!"

Mrs. Collins left Kayla on the mat for awhile.

"Okay baby girl time for a nap." She cooed.

Mrs. Collins got Kayla up and took her to her crib. She helped Kayla into the crib and wound the mobile. 

"I'll be back to get you in awhile honey." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Kayla was actually relieved to be laid down for a nap. She went to sleep as everything seemed to be calm safe and relaxing. She one up a little while later as she felt a huge sharp pain and then she farted. "oh know this can't be happening!" she said to herself as she need she needed to poop. "No way am I doing that here! She got out of the crib waddling around looking for a bathroom as she walked she herd her diaper crinkle and it wasn't helping as she was trying to be quiet.

"Damn does this place have a bathroom?" she said looking around frantically.

"No." she still couldn't believe how she was treated as Mrs. Collins took her back to her crib.

Kayla hated how she was being treated as she laid in her crib and then another cramp followed by a sharp pain hit her.

"Um I--I need to go to the bathroom!" she whines getting Mrs. Davis attention

"You mean you need to go potty, baby girl? Go ahead. Use your diaper and I'll change you when your nap is over." Mrs. Collins said.

Mrs. Collins tucked a stuffed animal under Kayla's arm before leaving the nursery again.

Kayla nodded "Yes I need to go to the bathroom!" she did her best not to use the babyish words.

She looked at Mrs. Collins begging as she seemed to ignore her as she wound the mobile leaving.

"Please I have to take a crap please!" she begged as tears welled up in her eyes.

She felt another sharp pain. Kayla knew it wouldn't be long now.