LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Jeff, who was 21, worked in the IT department at a large company. He was still pretty low in the company, so he was often called on to do things for his boss James. 

Jeff got a call from James saying that he had a meeting out of town that would last for a few days and had asked Jeff to house sit and take care of his cat.

Jeff had gone over after work with his computer and had settled in. Jeff had just had dinner and was watching some Netflix.

Kayla was just putting her things away and ready to call it a night but she decided she would swing by her bosses house and deliver the reports hoping to score some Browne points. She was twenty four and wanted to be at the top by the time she was thirty. She got into her sports car and drove over there she had secrets and she just hoped no one would ever find out. Kayla did all she could to not let her conscience get in the way. "He'll be happy to see me and in no time I'll get a promotion." she said to herself as she did her makeup in the mirror and she unbuttoned her shirt letting him see my bra will turn him on. Kayla was a looker  at 5'5 120 long blond hair and she knew it.

"Knock knock." she stood there waiting for James to let her in.

Jeff heard the knock on the door and paused the video. He wasn't expecting company so was surprised by the knock. He went to the door and looked through the peephole. He recognized Kayla from the office, although they had little intersection. He wondered why she would be paying him a visit, then remembered he was house sitting for James. He unlocked the door and opened it part way.

"Um, hello Kayla. Uh, that's your name, right? Can I help you?" Jeff asked, a bit flustered.

Kayla looked perplexed how did this guy if you wanna call him that he looked more like a boy. She thought to herself as she tried to look around for James, she don't ever remembering seeing this kid before.

"Hi are you James nephew?" she asked nicely but sweetly like she was talking to a little kid.

"How do you know my name?"

"Where's James?"

"We,uh, work together. My name is Jeff. I work in IT? I've been there about six months. James had an emergency and had to leave town for a few days. He asked me to house sit " Jeff answered 

"Is there something I could help you with?" Jeff asked.

"I've never seen you are you sure you're not from the daycare you look so young!" she said very condescending. "Well I brought these reports to drop off, are you sure James knows you're here?" she said looking down at him and coming across as a smart ass bitch or like a babysitter.

"No but maybe I can help you and quit looking at my tits I'm way more woman then you can handle!!" she said smirking at him not sure if he even was checking her out but she liked playing with her new toy.

Jeff blushed as he was always kidded about how young he looked. He knew was joking or at least thought he wss.

"Haha, very funny. Yes, James knows I'm here. He gave me the keys before I dropped him off at the airport." Jeff replied.

"How could you help me?" Jeff asked, nervously.

He blushed as he hadn't been looking at her tits, but her face, even though he had had to look up to see her.

Kayla was really enjoying watching the boy squirm.

"I have no idea why he'd leave a little boy alone all by himself, you could catch the house on fire or have a bad dream right kiddo." she said running her hands through his hair messing it up like girls do to little boys.

She went in the living room taking the remote.

"I think I'll stay awake be a good boy and get me a diet coke." she said dismissing him like he was her servant

"I-i don't smoke and the fireplace hasn't been lit." Jeff stammered.

Jeff stumbled backwards as Kayla moved him out of the way coming into the house.

"I don't think James would want you in here while he's gone." Jeff insisted.

Jeff walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. There was only milk, water and juice.

"There's no diet coke. Would you like some milk?" Jeff called out.

"I often do odd jobs for him. I guess he trusts me." Jeff said.

Jeff poured some apple juice and brought it back to Kayla. 

"Uh, I hope your not planning on staying too late. I was going to go to bed soon."  Jeff said.

Kayla was frustrated how he never seemed to lose his cool, well she would make sure he did then the house would be hers! She would humiliate him so bad he'd run out faster then a Texas tornado!

"I think you do need a babysitter look at you you're just a kid I bet you wouldn't even know what to do with a woman like me.

Kayla turned off the TV determined to make him mad.

"I bet with all your nerdy wok you're still a virgin!" she said giggling.

"I bet you'd love to have a girl like me, unfortunately for you I only date men not little boys." Kayla felt like her plan was working and the boy was getting mad.

"Now if you're good maybe I'll teach you some things."

She thought about throwing herself on him just to tease him more but she figured she had enough fun for the night.

"I'll leave cause I wanna leave no little boy like you will ever tell me what to do!"

She grabbed her purse.

"Just call me if you have a bad dream or if you have an accident Auntie Kayla will come and take care of you."

Kayla got in her car laughing her ass off.

"Whatever." Jeff said, rolling his eyes.

Jeff frowned and shut the door. He went back to the movie he had been watching on Netflix and then a short time later cleaned up and went to bed. He wondered what to do about Kayla.

Kayla was used to getting her way so she figured she'd have fun with the boy. She figured if she got pictures of him she could blackmail him. Couple days went by and the weekend was coming up she figured she had the perfect plan. Kayla put some sexy lingerie on "Oh yeah once he sees me in this he'll be putty in my hands." she said looking herself over. She got in her car and drove to her bosses house. Once she got there she grabbed her purse and a diaper bag, she smiled to herself as she sling it over her shoulder. "I'll show him how mature he is the baby will look so cute crawling at my feet kissing my toes and if he's lucky I might let him go down on me." she thought to herself.

She walked up to the door ringing the doorbell.

James had called Jeff during work and had told him he thought someone was embezzling from the company. Almost a hundred thousand dollars had been taken. Jeff said he would look into it.

Jeff had spent a couple of days checking things out, and he had discovered something he couldn't believe. Kayla had been stealing money from the company. Not all at once but over time. 

Jeff had just finished sending James copies of everything when he heard the doorbell. Jeff stood up and came to the door. He saw it was Kayla and frowned. Jeff opened the door.

"Hello Kayla, what do you want?" Jeff asked.

Kayla smiled

"Well I hated the way things went the other night." she said smiling putting down her purse and the diaper bag.

"I think you're cute in a boyish way and I'm sure you want me." she said leaning into him kissing him and running her hands over his body.

"Oh sweetie I know you want me and I'll teach you a few things little boy." she leaned in kissing him again. She was getting flustered as nothing was working so she turned it up sticking her tongue in his mouth grabbing him tightly.

She knew if she could just lure him in then she can spring her trap!

Jeff struggled, trying to push Kayla away, but wasn't having luck. Jeff's phone rang and he pulled it out of this pocket. He looked at the phone, and then at Kayla.

"I need to get this. It's important." Jeff said.

Jeff walked into another room and accepted the call. It was James. He talked for a few minutes and then came back out to Kayla. 

"James wants to talk to you." Jeff said, holding out his phone. 

James was there in a video call.