LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

“N- no pl- please don’t!” She squealed as she was tickled..

Kayla wasn’t happy as she didn’t wanna go outside in her whole baby attire…

Once again she realized again she has no power no control and no word in anything! 

Kayla accepted the pacifier once she was all strapped in..

She knew this was going to be bad! 

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy pushed the stroller to the sidewalk with Becky following. 

"Look baby girl! There's a cat! A cat says meow. Can you say meow?" Becky asked.

Wendy bounced the stroller as they walked. Some of Wendy's friends were down the sidewalk a ways.

Kayla watched as she was pushed around and Becky was babbling on about this and that, Kayla tried not to pay attention as the sun felt good..

She was lost in her daydream until Becky kept trying to get her attention..

”what oh meow.” She said hating herself as she was not doing what Becky told her too..

Damn how did I ever let Becky be in charge of me then she felt Wendy bounce the stroller and she knew why she listened to Becky it was all cause of Wendy! 

• 2 weeks later...

"Good girl! You said meow, didn't you? Yes you did!" Becky cooed.

They continued on down the sidewalk with Wendy bouncing the stroller and Becky pointing out animals and other things, making Kayla tell her the sounds the animals made.

Wendy paused the cart and Becky tickled Kayla under her arms.

"Here comes the tickle monster!" Becky cooed.

Kayla knew what she had to do as she barked and she even had to make bird noises she hated herself but she had no choice! 

“N- no pl- please!” She squealed as Becky opened up an assault on Kayla as she began tickling her:: 

“.Quit quit!” She cried 

• 2 weeks later...

Becky kept tickling her for a few more minutes. Wendy checked Kayla's diaper and smiled.

"Who's a good baby girl?" Wendy cooed.

Wendy took a bottle out of the diaper bag and handed it to Becky. Becky rubbed the nipple against Kayla's mouth.

"Is baby girl thirsty?" Becky cooed.

Kayla hated as Becky continued tickling her and without fail she ended up wetting her diaper.. She wondered if Becky did it on purpose..

The baby was embarrassed as Wendy checked her diaper..

”I am.” She said smiling..

”I’m not real thirsty.”’she whined as she watched Wendy get a bottle out of the diaper bag..

After a little prodding and cooing from Becky Kayla opened to only have Becky pull the bottle back and laugh she did that a couple times and finally she let Kayla have her bottle..

About time you brat! She thought as she began drinking..

Once or twice she tried holding her bottle but Becky smacked her hands away.. 

Kayla relented and let Becky feed her the bottle.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy's phone started ringing and she walked off to answer it. Becky let Kayla finish her bottle then took it out of her mouth. She kissed Kayla's cheek.

"You haven't done a poopy for my mom lately, baby girl. Let's see if you can fill your diaper for me, okay?" Becky cooed.

Becky rubbed Kayla's stomach trying to force her to mess her diaper.

Kayla blushed as she didn’t need to be reminded about her situation..

”Um I’ll be fine worry about yourself not what I need to do or should do ect.” She said trying to remind Becky who she was! 

“I’m good ok.” She said trying to push her hands away as she was getting annoyed by Becky. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy came back to the room and saw Kayla try to push Becky's hands away. She came over and slapped Kayla's hands. 

"No baby girl. You mustn't fight Becky. Do you want a spanking?" Wendy asked.

"I was just trying to get her to do a poopy mommy." Becky said.

"Hmm, it has been awhile since she messed her diaper. Sometimes baby need help making a poopy. Maybe I should give her an enema." Wendy said.

Kayla shook her hands as the slap stung.. She listened to Wendy and Becky talk as she finished up her bottle..

”No please mommy I’ll be fine please no Enema!” She begged not even realizing she called Wendy mommy..

”Aww baby called you mommy!” Becky was quick to point it out..

Kayla blushed she just didn’t want a enema so she let that slip.. 

Oh know what’s she going to think now maybe she’ll let it go! She thought as she sat up hoping soon she’d poop her diaper! 

"We'll give you a little longer, but if I don't see a poopy diaper soon, I'll give you an enema." Wendy said.

Wendy smiled when Kayla called her mommy. 

Wendy picked Kayla up and held her. She patted Kayla's bottom.

"Mommy loves her baby girl, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Wendy cooed.

Wendy carried Kayla out to the living room.

No please I don’t want a poopy diaper! She thought to herself..

”I will I will!” She hated enema’s.

Oh no she did hear me call her mommy. She yelled inside..

Kayla couldn’t help but smile and laugh at how Wendy played with her..

Once they got to the living room she let out some gas and was happy cause she knew what would be coming soon..

”See I did it just a little more time ok?” 

Wendy smiled at Kayla.

"Good girl." Wendy cooed, patting Kayla's bottom.

Wendy slipped Kayla into a baby walker and strapped her in. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and patted her head.

"There you go baby girl. Sit here and finish filling your diaper for mommy, okay" Wendy cooed.

Kayla smiled as she didn’t want the enema but she knew she had to fill her diaper to avoid it..

She hated how Becky truly treated her like she was six months old shaking the rattle and cooing at her..

Least I’m sitting down she thought as she knew soon she’d be filling her diaper.. 

Wendy turned on a program for infants for Kayla to watch. Becky tickled and played with Kayla as they waited for her to fill her diaper.

"I don't think she is going to mess her diaper, mom. Maybe she does need an enema after all." Becky said.

"Baby girl, come on and show us what a baby you are and mess your diaper." Wendy ordered.

"You don't want me telling your daddy you were a naughty baby, do you?" Wendy asked.

Kayla glared at Becky if she could she’d definitely burn a hole in her! 

“N- no Pl- please I’ll be fine!” She cried desperately not wanting an enema. 

Kayla squatted down

”No please I’m trying just a minute or two!” She cried as she didn’t want a spanking or a enema..

Kayla hated how she had no freedom she only had freedom that the adults gave her! 

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy sighed.

"Alright, baby girl has two more minutes to fill her diaper or she gets a spanking and an enema. It shouldn't be that hard." Wendy said.

"Becky, can you keep an eye on baby girl and I'll go get things ready for her enema." Wendy ordered.

"Okay mom." Becky said, smiling at Kayla.

"Is baby girl going to make poopy in her diapee for mommy?" Becky cooed at Kayla.

Kayla was worried as she didn’t want a spanking or a enema..

”No please I’ll make a Poopie!” She cried desperately not realizing how much of a baby she sounded like..

”Yes yes.”’she said squatting and pushing not having any humility left anymore or worried about her pride or embarrassment as she strained for a minute or two and then it happened..

”I’m going Poopie no Enema or spanking!” She said relieved 

Becky giggled and clapped her hands as she watched Kayla squatting and filling her diaper. When Kayla was done Becky pulled out the back of Kayla's diaper and checked her.

"Good girl! You made poopy in your diaper, didn't you? Yes you did. Let's go find mommy so you can tell her what you did." Becky cooed.

Becky squeezed the back of Kayla's diaper then took her hand.