LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

When it was lunchtime James came to the daycare to get Kayla. Mrs. Collins came to the crib Kayla was in. She lowered the side of the crib and shook Kayla's arm.

"Wake up princess. It's time for lunch. Your day is here for you." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Kayla was having a nightmare that she w's in jail!

"No please I'm sorry!" she cried jumping up as the woman shook her.

It took a few minutes for her to see it was just a nightmare she wasn't in jail behind bars but she definitely doing time.

"Wh--what's going on?"

"Your daddy is here to take you to lunch in the cafeteria, honey." Mrs.Collins said.

Mrs. Collins unsnapped the crotch of Kayla's onesie. She slipped her finger in Kayla's diaper to check it.

"Still dry. You'll probably need a change when your daddy brings you back." Mrs. Collins said.

She helped Kayla sit up, then lifted her out of the crib.

"I-I don't wanna go to the cafeteria people might see and know what's going on!" she whined she was embarrassed and shocked when the woman checked her diaper.

She sat up looking around.

"Please can't I stay here?" she was worried about going out where people would see her.

"It's not up to me. Talk to your daddy. He's waiting for you." Mrs. Collins said.

She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and took her by the hand out to where James was. She let James take Kayla's hand.

"Did you have a nice sleep, baby girl? I bet you're hungry, aren't you?" James asked.

James picked Kayla up, putting his arm under her bottom, and carried her out of the daycare.

"Please please I don't wanna go people will know what's going on!" she was shocked when he picked her up.

"Qu--hey put me down put me down!" she cried as she knew everyone would know what's going on and she hated how he had his hand on her diaper.

"You'll get used to it, princess. Everyone already knows about your punishment. Just think of everyone as your family. Your aunts, uncles, cousins and I'm your daddy.when you were a real baby you didn't care who saw you, did you?" James said.

James kissed Kayla's cheek and carried her into the cafeteria. All eyes were on James and Kayla as he carried her to a high chair chair next to one of the tables. He slid her into the high chair and fastened her in.

"There you go. Be a good girl while daddy goes and gets us some lunch." James cooed.

"My family are you crazy I was the boss of a lot of them!" she couldn't believe this was real!

Kayla was fuming.

"I'm not a real baby!" she cried

Once they entered the cafeteria with him still holding her she had no time to protest as she didn't see the highchair until he put her in it.

"What the hell let me out of here!" she cried sounding acting like a real toddler kicking her feet and slamming her hands down on the tray.

She didn't even realize Wendy and Britney and everyone else was watching her! She was the center of attention.

"Of course you're not a real baby, but you are a baby. For however long I decide. That means you'll be treated like a baby. A real baby." James said.

James looked over at Wendy and Britney.

"Would you keep an eye on the baby while I get our food?" James asked.

"No problem, James." The women said.

James went up to the counter and Wendy and Britney came over to Kayla.

"Hello princess." Britney cooed.

Wendy picked up a pink bib and tied it around Kayla's neck.

Kayla was infuriated beyond belief she was in a real highchair meant for babies! All those salads running and working out at the gym were now working against her! She now wished she was bigger then she couldn't fit in the highchair. She looked at her rivals who were now tormenting her.

"Shut up you bitches when I figure out away out of this I'll make you pay!" she hissed kicking her feet.

Wendy shook her head.

"Pay for what? Taking care of James baby girl? What do you think daddy would do if he knew you were using naughty words?" Wendy asked.

Britney slipped her finger in Kayla's diaper.

"Baby is still dry. Not for long though, right baby?" Britney cooed.

"Shut up I'm not a baby and you stupid girls know it!" actually careful not to cuss at them again.

"Quit quit!" she yelled as Britney checked her diaper and kept her finger there too long for her comfort even winking at her giving her a big smile.

"You'll pay now shut up!!" she said angrily. She knew soon enough she would have a wet diaper she just hoped they wouldn't know.

"We'll see." Wendy said with a giggle.

James came back to the table with food for Kayla and himself.

"Thank you for watching my baby girl. Was she good for you?" James asked.

"As good as you can expect. She was a little out of sorts, but she'll behave better once she accepts that she's a baby." Wendy said.

Wendy and Britney went to their seats and James put several blackberries and strawberries on the tray of the high chair, then tore up a piece of ham and put it with the fruit.

"There you go baby. Eat your lunch." James ordered.

Kayla glared at the girls she used to boss around! She couldn't help but imagine they were wearing thongs while she was wearing diapers! She was so mad how far she's fallen!

She looked at the food on her tray and was just stunned.

"Can I have a plate?" she knew it was going to take a lot of time to get used to being a baby if ever!

"You really think I'm a baby that stupid bitch Britney even checked to see if I'm wet I'm older then her!" she cried looking for any sympathy but he sure didn't seem like he was going to give her any! She looked around as it looked like people were laughing and pointing at her some were even taking pictures.

"What are they going to do with those pictures!" she began to worry was the whole world going to now she was a baby.

She looked at him holding the strawberry.

"Can I eat that myself?" she asked trying to maintain a little dignity

"Do you really want a spanking, baby Kayla? Don't use those words. You better get used to not only Britney checking you, but almost any woman in the company. Most of the time it will be Mrs. Collins though." James said.

"I don't know what they'll do with those pictures, sweetie." James said.

James slipped the strawberry into Kayla's mouth as she talked.

"You can eat everything on your tray like a good girl. You want daddy to be happy, don't you?" James asked.

"No I don't want a spanking!" she said just thinking how stupid that sounded coming from a grown woman especially from her! She was used to being in control of her work life and her relationships she dominated both men and woman! Now she was the one who was helpless. "You mean you expect me to just let anyone check to see if I'm wet!" she thought about that and she realized that means anyone could change her! She was just starting to realize what her life might be like! Kayla figured she would escape tonight. No way am I living like this. She thought to herself.

"Well you need to get them back! I don't want the whole world seeing me like this!"

When Kayla was ranting she found her mouth full of strawberry.

Still chewing the

"Yes." she said wiping some of the strawberry juice off her face looking at her former co workers who were now her babysitters.

"Of course. You're a baby. Babies don't care who checks them. You can fuss if you want to but I expect you not to fight them. They know I expect them to be gentle with you. Daddy is the only one who spanks." James explained.

James smiled as he went back to eating his lunch, watching Kayla eat hers off the tray.

"Whatever!" she said as she continued eating the last of the strawberry. She continued feeling just like a baby as she ate with her hands. I'm escaping tonight no matter what! She thought to herself as she finished up her lunch. This asshole just thinks he can spank me whenever, she thought as she was glad he couldn't read her mind. She watched as he ate his lunch with silverware!

James finished eating, then sat there watching Kayla.

"Take your time, baby. I'm in no rush to get back to work." James said.

People were still taking videos of Kayla eating with her hands.

Kayla felt like she was on display setting In a highchair no one else was sitting in a highchair just her. She was so mad and embarrassed she just wanted to get out of here.

She finished the last of her food.

"I need something to drink."

Britney saw that Kayla wasn't touching the bottle she stood up and came over. She picked up the bottle.

"What's the matter, baby? Can't hold the bottle? That's okay, I'll hold it for you."

Britney pressed the nipple against Kayla's mouth, pushing it in her mouth.