LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"That means I'm older then you." Becky giggled.

"I think it's time for another bottle for baby girl." James said.

James took a bottle out of the diaper bag and slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth. Wendy gave Becky a sippy cup with juice in it.

Kayla frowned..

“No I’m really n- not!” That was all she could get out as her daddy wasn’t asking her if she was thirsty he just decided she needed a bottle and that was that! It wasn’t up to her she hated how she had to drink or choke on it… 

After a few minutes Kayla began drinking in a rhythm as all babies do..

She was jealous as she had already seen Becky drinking out of a sippy cup.. 

James let Kayla finish her bottle, patting her bottom. When she was done he took the bottle from her and stood up, holding her.

"Alright, we better get home. It's been a long day for baby girl. Tell aunt Wendy and Becky bye-bye, baby girl." James cooed.

Kayla was happy she wasn’t subjected to a burping as she knew that would be even more embarrassing..

Kayla just wanted to get out of there already admitting to Becky she was a baby that was  very humiliating as she knew she could never look at Becky the same again! 

“Bye bye Aunt Wendy and Becky,” the baby was relieved and thought that was it.

Then Becky spoke up..

”Uncle James did your forget to burp the baby?” 

She gave Kayla a smirk..

The big baby wanted to go off on her! 

James smiled at Becky.

"Of course. We don't want her to have too much gas, do we?" James said.

He laid Kayla against his chest and patted her back.

"Come on, baby girl. Give daddy a burp." James cooed.

Kayla was so mad as her daddy put her over his shoulder and he began trying to burp her as her daddy was patting her she saw Becky who had a big smile on her face. 

“Uncle James can I give the baby my teddy bear I know baby’s like teddy bears and she’s a baby and I’m a big girl.” 

After a few minutes 

“burp!” 

After Kayla burped James turned her around on his lap.

"That was a good burp, baby girl!" James cooed.

James listened to Becky and nodded.

"I think that's a great idea. Baby girl would love to have the teddy bear, wouldn't you?" James asked Kayla.

Kayla was furious how Becky was now making her even more of a baby if that was possible! 

“No I don’t want a stupid bear!” Kayla wanted to cry she was so frustrated as she had plenty of stuffies she didn’t want anymore and especially from Becky she was the real baby not her! 

“Quit no I don’t want it!” She cried but Becky treated her like she was a real baby putting it her face and making it dance and talking in Baby talk..

Kayla was ready to go off but when her daddy put the bear in her hand she knew she better quit or she might get a spanking in front of Becky! 

“Fine:” she said taking the bear just hoping to end this quickly.. 

Becky smiled at Kayla.

"Okay, I better take baby girl home. It's been a long day. Say goodbye to Wendy and Becky." James ordered.

"Why don't you give us a kiss goodbye, baby girl?" Wendy cooed.

Kayla didn’t wanna say good bye as her daddy took her hand and made her wave to them like she was incapable of doing it herself.. 

Great I can just go home and play in my playpen or crib at least I’ll be away from Becky and her mom.. She was thinking to herself..

Ugh she cringed cause she could tell if it’s even possible they were now treating her more like a baby! 

“Do I have to daddy?” She asked hoping to undermine Wendy and see where she ranked in the pecking order.. 

I hate this I hate this! Kayla screamed in her head but she had no choice and she knew it just one more thing of many that she had no control of.:

She did as she was told and gave a quick peck..

”Uncle James that’s not how babies kiss right?” Becky said smiling at the baby the baby that she could now pick on..

Becky was smart as she knew the baby had no control and now even she was the boss! 

Poor baby! She thought to herself waiting for James to have Kayla kiss like a baby. 

"You're right, Becky. Baby's drool a lot and give wet kisses. Also they don't kiss like an adult or older child. They don't hold their mouths the same." James said.

"Okay baby girl. I want you to blow bubbles for daddy. Then you can give Wendy a kiss. Be a good baby for daddy." James said.

“Shut up Becky you brat!” Kayla yelled as she was tired of her reminding her daddy what the baby needed.. Kayla was mad at being called the baby by everyone..

”No no I’m not doing it!” She yelled.. 

Becky smiled as she was getting what she was wanted as Kyla was about to get a spanking and she would still have to kiss her and her mommy..

”Uncle James when I’m bad mom spanks me and i learn not to do it again i think baby needs a spanking to remind her who she is! 

Kayla was now fuming!! 

"I know Becky. Baby girl, I don't know what's wrong with you. I think you're forgetting that you are a baby and should do as daddy tells you. You're getting a spanking and then starting tomorrow you're getting some extra training with aunt Wendy." James said.

James laid Kayla over his lap and tugged down her diaper. James pulled Kayla's arm behind her back and Wendy handed James the paddle from the diaper bag and started spanking her, bringing the paddle down hard on her bare bottom.

“B- but but pl- please daddy I’ll be good!” She cried and begged knowing once her daddy said something that was it..

Kayla cried and begged but it was no use as she watched Wendy hand her daddy the paddle and she noticed Becky had a big smile..

”It will be ok baby this will help you learn.” Becky said teasing her.. Kayla was ready to say something but then the paddle came raining down on her unmercifully! 

“Ple- please ok ok I- I’ll be good pl- please daddy pl-!” She cried kicking her feet struggling to get free but she was small and daddy was big and strong and she wasn’t going anywhere until he was ready to let her go..

After the fifteen smack of the paddle she cried like a newborn and if that wasn’t enough of a infantile display she wet herself.. 

“Uncle James I think Baby wet herself mommy said only babies wet themselves she still needs diapers she’s only a baby it will be ok baby.” Becky was having fun and Kayla didn’t care as her bottom was on fire but she did wonder what her daddy meant when he said extra training and with Wendy! She wondered what that was all about. 

James kept spanking Kayla until she was crying hard. Finally he stopped and pulled up her diaper.

"You need to do as daddy says without complaining or arguing. Now give Wendy a kiss goodbye." James ordered.

Kayla was crying it wasn’t even funny she didn’t care if Becky called her a baby or anything else for that matter her ass was on fire she was a blubbering mess..

”Ok d- daddy I- m sorry I’ll be good!” She cried stuttering..

The baby did as she was told still wondering what he meant by extra training with Wendy.. 

She gave Wendy a goodbye kiss.. Still rubbing her bottom and sniffling 

Kayla turned away as she was so mad having been spanked in front of Wendy and Becky it was so embarrassing.. 

“Wh- Pl- daddy you can’t be serious!” She whined..

”I think baby needs another spanking don’t you Uncle James!” 

“No no please!” Kayla begged and pleaded as she gave Becky a kiss. 

“Good bye.” Now she just hoped her daddy wouldn’t spank her again..

She was still thinking what was Wendy going to do to her for more training as her daddy said.. 

"Good girl. Let's go home." James said, carrying Kayla to the car.

James slipped Kayla in the car seat and fastened her in. He slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

"It's been a long day, baby girl. Go ahead and go to sleep." James cooed.

James got in the car and started home.

Kayla happily accepted the pacifier it truly did comfort her.. She watched as her daddy buckled her in then when he started the car all she remembered was looking out the window and seeing buildings pass by and a car it two then she was a sleep. 

She began dreaming that Wendy and Becky were both smiling down at her as she laid in a crib and they said welcome to the family Wendy smiled and said can baby say mommy then Becky chimed in and said can baby say big sister.. She continued dreaming back to a life where she was a teenager but she had to wonder was that really a dream. 

James drove home and parked. He got out and got Kayla out of her car seat. He checked her diaper as he carried her in the house. James took her to the nursery and undressed her. He laid Kayla in the crib and tucked her in, putting a stuffed animal next to her.

Her kissed her cheek and left the nursery.