LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla looked around as she was in her highchair in no time.. 

“I can sit at the table like the rest of you!” She whined as she always tried to act like she was a big girl around Becky.. 

Once she saw the bottle and baby food she knew her daddy or Wendy weren’t going to even let her pretend..

”I am but not for beef gross!” She whined..

She looked at Becky who was smiling and Wendy who was frowning..

”Here babe let me feed the baby I won’t put up with this nonsense you’re too soft on her!” Wendy was frustrated as she took the jar..

”Open up now baby or we can go to the bathroom and I can introduce you to my hair brush then you can eat with a very sore bottom!” 

Kayla opened with the threat of a spanking..

Wendy played games with her like she was a real baby..

”See hun she just needed a little encouragement now she’s eating all her num nums.” 

James watched as Wendy took over feeding Kayla.

"She knows she had better eat what she's given or daddy won't be happy and she'll get even worse when we get home." James said.

James wiped Kayla's face as Wendy fed her.

Becky grabbed the baby bottle and pushed the nipple against Kayla's mouth. Some of the formula squirted out unto Kayla's face and ran down her chin. James laughed.

"Better open your mouth, baby girl. Becky wants to help feed the baby." James said.

“H- h mphhh!” She whined as she had a Nipple in her mouth she quickly found out she either had to drink or make a complete mess.. 

Kayla looked at her daddy rolling her eyes as she drank..

Ugh nothings funny about this she thought to herself but she continued drinking.. 

Kayla was getting mad as she couldn’t believe Becky kept calling her baby girl and praising her as she drank… The worst thing was she was saying she was a big girl and she didn’t drink baby bottle anymore then she laughed and said she don’t wear diapers either..

Kayla was fuming she was relieved when her daddy saved her..

”Yes.” She said smiling as she was full her bottles always seemed to fill her up now.. 

“N- no pl- please daddy not here!” She whined as she didn’t want to be treated like a baby in front of Becky..

Kayla hated as she was patted a grew times and she tried to hold it as much as she could but she quickly found out she didn’t could’t control that either..

A few minutes later she burped..

She was embarrassed as Becky looked on and she heard Wendy refer to her as a baby and being burped it was so humiliating! 

Becky giggled when Kayla burped.

"Good one, baby girl!" Becky said.

James smiled at Kayla and turned her around in his lap.

"It's time for baby girls nap. I'll take her out to the car and she can nap in her car seat. Tell aunt Wendy and Becky bye-bye, baby girl." James said.

“Shut up!” She said with venom as it was one thing for adults to baby her and tease her but not a real little girl..

”Wh- what n- no please daddy I’m not tired I don’t need a nap Wh- what about Becky she needs a nap too!” She cried as she was whisked off to the car.. 

"You shouldn't worry about whether Becky needs a nap. That's aunt Wendy's job. You're getting fussy and I think that's because you need a nap." James said.

James carried Kayla out to the car and opened the back door. He slipped Kayla into her car seat and fastened her in. James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and wound up a stuffed toy that played a lullaby, putting it next to the car seats.

"Alright, baby girl, close your eyes and go to sleep." James cooed.

“N- no I -I really don’t need a nap!” He cried as her daddy wasn’t listening..

”I’m not tired please please!” She cried as she was fastened into her baby chair and she began sucking her pacifier with her bear playing her baby music soon she was asleep..

She was dreaming about Wendy being her mommy laying in her lap being rocked and fed a bottle and having Becky say that Kayla’s a baby and i’m the big sister..

In Kayla’s dream she was now on the changing table and Wendy was changing her with the baby talk looking down on her making faces and Becky was saying Kayla is a baby.. 

Then she dreamed about she was asking for a drink and so was Becky and Becky said mom and Kayla tried to say mom but she was swatted and scolded saying babies call their mom mommy..

Kayla said it and they all clapped and laughed and did the baby talk.. 

She tossed and turned then she dreamed about being a big girl but that’s all it was cause she wet her diaper to show she really was a baby. 

James stayed with Kayla in the car as she napped. He read and looked at his phone. Wendy sent him text messages about what she and Becky were doing.

After about an hour James started rubbing Kayla's back.

"Time to wake up, baby girl." James coed.

James smiled at Kayla and got her out of her car seat and checked her diaper.

"I think it's time to change your diaper." James said.

James laid Kayla on the car seat and ripped the tapes on her diaper.

James pulled the diaper out from under Kayla and folded it up before throwing it away. He cleaned her with baby wipes.

"I'm not saying if I'm dating anyone. It's none of your business." James answered.

James got a fresh diaper out and slid it under Kayla. He sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed.

"There we go. Baby girl's all clean, isn't she?" James asked.

James picked Kayla up to take her back into the amusement park.

Kayla hated that how he just decided if he didn’t want to answer her then he wouldn’t he was the adult in this relationship and she hated at times how he made that perfectly clear and right now was one of those times..

”I don’t see what the big deal is you know whatever you do effects me too?” 

She laid there as her daddy finished changing her..

”Yeah!” She said happily cause the powder and fresh diaper did make her feel good! 

James took her back to where Wendy and Becky were at. James set Kayla down on the floor.

"There she is!" Wendy cooed. 

"Where to now?" James asked.

"Becky wants to go on the plane ride." Wendy said.

"Plane ride?" James asked.

"Similar to Dumbo at Disney. The plane goes up and down and the child controls it. It doesn't go very high in the air." Wendy said.

"That sounds fun, doesn't it baby girl? You can go on the ride with Becky." James said.

Kayla turned red as Wendy cooed at her..

The baby sat there as everyone talked and made plans like she wasn’t there..

Kayla was lost in her own little world imagining what other people are doing and people her own age who aren’t sitting on the floor in a diaper..

”Um sure.” She said knowing she had no choice and whatever they decides is the way things were going to be..

Wendy took Becky's hands and James picked Kayla up. They went over to one of the planes and Wendy helped Becky into it. After she fastened Becky in, James put Kayla next to Becky and fastened her in. 

"There we go." James said, stepping back with Wendy.

The ride started moving and Becky grabbed the stick that controlled the planes motion.

"I'll do this. You're just a baby." Becky said.

Kayla was mad at how Becky was making sure she knew she was a baby as she kept taking control and calling Kayla a baby.

Damn it I really can’t argue with her! She thinks to herself.. 

“Did you take a nap?” Kayla asked hoping to bring Becky down a peg or two! 

Becky made the plane go up and down, giggling as she did.

"Only babies take naps. Big girls like me don't need them. I don't need diapers like you either. I can use the potty.  Diapers are  just for little babies." Becky said.

The ride came to an end and Wendy and James came over to get Becky and Kayla.

"Did you have fun?" James asked as he picked Kayla up and held her. 

Wendy helped Becky out and took her hand.

Kayla was getting frustrated and she knew she couldn’t argue with Becky cause she had no argument. 

Finally hoping to shut her up she gave her what she wanted! 

“Fine fine I’m a baby you happy now!” She said angrily at Becky. 

Kayla looked at Becky who had a big smile it was like she had won something maybe she did cause she got Kayla to say she was a baby! 

“Yeah it was fun.” Kayla said embarrassed and mad at herself as she let Becky get the best of her.