LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

James took Kayla out of the stroller. He carried her to the unicorn and sat her on it. He pulled the strap across her waist. Wendy put Becky on a horse next to the unicorn and fastened the strap.

James stood next to Kayla and Wendy stood next to Becky. The ride started up. James put his hand on Kayla’s back.

” Hold on, baby girl.” 

Kayla rode the ride and she bounced up and down and soon found this wasn’t good for her as her stomach didn’t feel so good now! 

“Daddy I- I want down!” She cried 

As it was going around she wet her diaper and she was close to messing it too! 

She hoped to get off the unicorn before that happened. 

James saw that Kayla looked distressed. He put his arm around her before removing the strap and pulling her off the ride and holding her.

” It’s okay, baby girl.” James cooed,patting Kayla’s bottom.

“N- no it’s not ok I- I don’t wanna mess myself daddy!” She began crying 

“Pl- please let me go to the bathroom!” She cried as she didn’t wanna mess her diaper in front of everyone..

She looked at Wendy and Becky and she could tell they probably knew what was going on.. 

“It’s okay, baby girl. Just go ahead and let it out.” James cooed.

James walked over to a bench and sat down. He held Kayla in his arms, rubbing her bottom.

Wendy stayed with Becky on the ride.

”Sh. It’s okay honey.” James cooed.

Kayla more then anything and chicken and beef baby food and baby formula hated messing her diaper!  

It was so embarrassing as everyone would know what she’s doing! 

After a few minutes she did it she began messing her diaper still crying to herself.. 

"That's a good girl. Daddy's messy baby girl." James cooed as he kept rubbing Kayla's bottom.

When the ride stopped Wendy got Becky off and took her to another area. James shifted Kayla and bounced her on his knee.

Kayla hated how he bounced her up and down and patted her bottom the mess was a constant reminder of her baby status..

”Can I be changed daddy?” She whined she didn’t even care if it was going to be Wendy that changed her she just wanted it done. 

James nodded at Wendy who walked over to them. James held Kayla out to her and Wendy took Kayla, holding her in her arms, pressing her hand firmly against Kayla's bottom.

"Did someone do a stinky? Come on baby girl, let's get you changed." Wendy cooed.

Wendy carried Kayla to the family bathroom while Becky stayed with James.

Kayla was happy she was going to be changed she wasn’t happy how Wendy held her pressing the mess in her bottom as a reminder she was a baby.. 

“Yes.” She said softly as she was still embarrassed about messing herself.. She figured wetting her diaper wasn’t that big of a deal but messing it was such a babyish thing to do and it was very embarrassing.. 

She watched as Wendy grabbed her diaper bag slinging it over her shoulder and she was gone to the bathroom.. 

When they got in the family bathroom Wendy locked the door. She undressed Kayla down to her diaper. She took a changing pad out of the diaper bag and pulled the changing table down. She laid the changing pad on the changing table and laid Kayla on it. Wendy took a bottle of formula out of the diaper bag and gave it to Kayla. 

"Here's some yummy formula for baby girl while aunt Wendy changes your diaper." Wendy coed.

Wendy pulled the strap across Kayla and tickled her feet before ripping the tapes on the diaper. She pulled the diaper down and used several baby wipes to clean Kayla. She lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the messy diaper out and threw it away.

"My, that's a healthy poopy for such a little baby! Aunt Wendy is so proud of you!" Wendy cooed, finishing cleaning Kayla.

Kayla stood there letting Wendy undress her every time she tried to help her hands were swatted away finally she quit and just let Wendy do everything..

She blushed bright red when she was just standing there in her dirty diaper..

Kayla took her bottle just wanting to get this over with she laid there looking up as she was changed hating the baby talk Wendy was giving her..

”No pl- please I’m ticklish!” She whined kicking her feet.

Kayla blushed bright bright red as she hated to be reminded of her mess! 

“I’m not proud of me!” She whined behind the bottle 

Wendy smiled at Kayla and slipped a clean diaper under Kayla. She sprinkled powder on her and taped the diaper on. Wendy helped Kayla off the changing table and slipped the dress on her, pulling it down.

Wendy took the bottle from Kayla and slipped a pacifier in her mouth instead. Wendy kissed Kayla's cheek and took her hand.

"Let's walk back to daddy so everyone can see how cute baby girl is." Wendy cooed.

She led Kayla out of the bathroom.

“Hey I’m not done!” She whined as her bottle was taken from her.. 

She was taken by the hand sucking her pacifier with a baby of her own Wendy knew how to deal with babies no matter the size! 

Kayla knew she had no choice in anything so she let Wendy take her hand to find her daddy.. 

I just hope we don’t stay for lunch later cause I know Wendy will be happy to feed me you already have a baby you don’t need to baby me!  She thinks to herself. 

Kayla was it did beat her crib and her playpen and her swing. Sure she wished she wasn’t out here dressed like a baby but she knew for the foreseeable future this was her life! 

“Yeah daddy I’m having fun.” She said smiling as he bounced her up and down her diaper Crinkling and constantly rubbing against her it made her feel good kinda excited.  

“Yeah I guess so.” She said sadly as she watched Wendy take Becky to the bathroom and she was jealous as Wendy wasn’t holding a diaper or a pull up.. She was always reminded she was the baby and she was sure at lunch time she would have a bottle and baby food and everyone else would have adult food that was way better then what she would be fed.. 

“Is Becky going to ride it too?” 

"I'm not sure. Do you want to wait and see? Maybe we should wait for them so you don't have to ride it alone." James said.

James cuddled with Kayla and played with her, tickling her and clapping her hands together.

Wendy brought Becky back.

"Kayla wants to go on that roller coaster. She wanted to ride it with Becky." James said.

Becky looked at the roller coaster.

"That's for little baby's like her." Becky said, pointing at Kayla.

"Honey, why don't you go on with her? You don't want her to be scared do you?" James said.

"okay, Uncle James." Becky agreed.

James set Kayla down on the ground and Becky took her hand.

“That sounds good.” She sat there on here daddy’s lap waiting for Becky..

”N- no you know I’m ticklish no no no!” She squealed as the ticklish monster got her. 

Kayla didn’t like how he took her hands and made her clap as he made silly faces at her like she was a real baby.. 

“There they are .” She said smiling not even realizing how babyish she was acting..

She Frowned when Becky said she was a baby..

Uncle James what kind of crap is that! Kayla thought to herself as Becky took her hand..

Once they started walking 

“I don’t need you to hold my hand.” 

"Yes I do. You're just a little baby. I'm a big girl. You wear diapers, I don't." Becky said.

Wendy followed them to the ride. She helped Becky and Kayla onto the ride and fastened them in. The bar came down in front of them.

"Hold onto the bar, girls." Wendy ordered.

Becky took Kayla's hands and put them on the bar.

"Hold on baby girl." Becky cooed.

Kayla wasn’t going to argue she didn’t see the point besides she was right she wore diapers they Becky’s mom just changed and Becky didn’t..

”Fine whatever.”

Kayla sat there as Wendy buckled them in..

Before Kayla could react Becky was putting her hands on the bar..

”I know I was fixing to geez.” 

“I’m Kayla you know that.” She said rolling her eyes.. 

"Nuh-uh. Mommy says you're baby girl." Becky said.

The ride started and the car started down the track. Since it was for toddlers it barely  went into the air and down. Becky smiled at Kayla. After a few minutes the ride came to a stop. 

"Are you okay, baby girl? That was pretty scary wasn't it? Did it make you wet your diaper?" Becky asked.

Wendy and James came over and picked them up, James picking Kayla up and patting her bottom.

"Did you have fun, baby girl?" James cooed.

“Ugh whatever!” She said frustrated as she knew arguing with this brat was a waste of time. 

Kayla was glad the ride was over it was a Stupid ride so of course she wasn’t going to be scared! 

“Shut up you brat!” She couldn’t believe this little brat was teasing her about her diapers.

”Sure Yeah.” 

"Good. I think we should get something to eat." James said.

They walked to a restaurant area and were shown to a table. James got a high chair and put Kayla in it, strapping her in. He tied a bib on her. Wendy opened the diaper bag and set a couple jars of baby food on the table along with a baby bottle.

"Who's my hungry baby girl?" James cooed, opening the jars.