LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla had no choice but to keep eating even though she was full!  

“Full daddy!” She whined as he put the nipple in her mouth she had no choice but to drink.. 

Once or twice she tried to spit it out then she tried to push the bottle away but her daddy wasn’t having any of it.. 

After several minutes she gave up and begin drinking.. 

James smiled at Kayla as she drank her bottle. When she had drank about half of the bottle he pulled the nipple out of her mouth.

” Alright, let’s go get baby girl changed and dressed to go out.” James cooed.

James took Kayla’s bib off and carried her back to the nursery. He undressed her on the way, leaving her in just her diaper as they entered the nursery.

James laid Kayla on the changing table and strapped her down. James blow bubbles on Kayla’s bare tummy.

Kayla was glad when he let her up. She hated how he carried her. 

“I can walk you know!” She pouted as he undressed her then she had to lay on her changing table. 

“Seriously you don’t have to strap me down!”

”N-n-no please st-stop no no!” She giggled as he blew on her stomach and it tickled making her wet her diaper some more. 

James smiled at Kayla before moving back and untaping her diaper. He checked to make sure she wasn’t still peeing before pulling the diaper out from under her.

James cleaned Kayla with baby wipes and slipped a fresh diaper under her. James sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed.

" Alright, let’s find something for baby girl to wear today.” James said, getting Kayla off the changing table.

Kayla laid there as her daddy changed her diaper. She wondered what they were doing today. 

“Ok you said I could pick out my own clothes right!” She never thought in a million years she would have to beg for permission to pick her own clothes out Then again she never thought she’d be looking at a balled up wet diaper that she now saw. 

“I said I would get a couple of outfits and you can choose one of them.” James corrected.

James went to the closet and picked out a frilly pink dress that would barely cover Kayla’s diapers, and a purple romper that said Baby Girl on the front. He showed them to Kayla.

” Okay baby girl, which one do you want to wear today?” James asked.

“These are the choices. Since you can’t make up your mind I’ll decide for you.” James said.

James looked at the dress and romper, then hung the dress back up.

”let’s go with the romper today.” James said.

He started dressing Kayla on the romper.

“You done have a choice. You are a baby.” James said.

James slipped a pacifier in Kayla’s mouth and brought her out to the living room. He sat her down on the blanket.

”I’m going to get ready. I’ll be back shortly.” James ordered.

Kayla had learned from the tone of her daddy’s voice that she better be good or else.. There was no reason to argue she wasn’t a baby her pacifier and diaper told her that and if that wasn’t enough her blanket even said baby on it.. 

“Ok.” She said behind her pacifier she grabbed her puppy and the bear and began playing.. 

James went to his room and got changed. He returned to the living room about a half hour later. He picked Kayla up.

”Alright, let’s get going. Do you want to bring your puppy with you?” James asked.

(My WiFi is out where I live and my cell phone service is really spotty. I’ll answer as best I can.)

As she was sitting there playing she wondered what they were doing to do today and if Wendy was going to meet up with them.. 

“Sure I guess.” She said as she did like her puppy and she was dressed up like a baby so it didn’t look funny that she had a puppy with her.. 

He watched as her daddy grabbed her diaper bag and she knew that meant that she would probably get changed in public and that also meant anyone looking would know she’s still in diapers.. 

“Daddy do you have to take the diaper bag I promise I’ll be fine till we get home to be changed?” She begged 

(No problem at all) 

James picked Kayla and her puppy up, giving them both a kiss on the nose.

"Daddy doesn't want his baby girl to get a diaper rash. You won't be fine until we get home. It may be hours and you don't want to be in a messy or wet diaper for that long." James said.

James carried Kayla out to the car and put her in the car seat. He fastened her in Then closed the door and got in the driver's seat. He took out his phone and put it in the holder. James started playing baby songs.

She knew he was right but she still didn’t wanna be changed in public and she hated her diaper bag. 

“Do you have to carry the stupid diaper bag can’t we just come back to the car or something or maybe I can have a purse and we can Um put one in there or something.” Kayla was doing the best she could to try to get him to not carry the diaper bag and she was doing her best not to use the word diaper.. 

She sat there as he buckled her into the car seat.. 

Kayla rolled her eyes as he began playing baby songs.. 

Least he’s not making me sing and clap my hands.. She thought to herself as they pulled out of the driveway. 

"We need the diaper bag for other things besides diapers. It also has wipes, powder, a couple of baby bottles for when my baby girl gets thirsty. It also has food and snacks." James said.

"Are you happy, baby girl? Don't you love this music? I bet you would like to sing along and clap your hands, wouldn't you?" James said.

After he had driven for almost an hour James pulled off the main highway and onto a side road and kept driving.

“B- but I won’t be thirsty or hungry!” She whined realizing she was losing the battle.. 

Kayla just hated how he carried the diaper bag it was like he wanted people to see her as a baby cause the diaper bag couldn’t be anymore babyish.. Why can’t he be more stylish and have a bag that looks like a bag and not a real diaper bag! She thought to herself.

”No can’t we just listen!l she whined 

“Fine.” Kayla knew he wanted her to sing and clap and she knew she had no choice..

The baby began signing and clapping.. 

James pulled into the parking lot at an amusement park that was aimed at younger children. James parked the car and got out. He went to the back of the car and took out a stroller. He brought it around to the side of the car and opened the back door.

"Okay baby girl. We're here." James's said.

He got Kayla out of the car seat and put her in the stroller. James slipped a pacifier in her mouth and fastened her in.  He got the puppy and tucked it in next to Kayla.

Kayla frowned when she saw the stroller.. 

“Do I have to ride in that stupid thing!” She whined as everyone would know she was either a baby or a little girl. 

Kayla wasn’t happy as she was made to get in.

Once she was buckled in she couldn’t believe he was going to make her suck her pacifier.. 

“Please daddy no!” She cried.

She was real mad how he put her puppy under her arm.. 

Great everyone will know I’m a baby. 

She wanted to cry but she didn’t wanna be a cry baby! 

Kayla was really embarrassed as it was Wendy and Becky!  I can’t believe they’re seeing me in a stroller with my stupid pacifier in my mouth holding my stupid bear! I look just like a baby.. 

If I need to be changed I know it will be Wendy doing it.. 

“Yeah.” She said embarrassed 

(Sorry. I haven’t been feeling good. Feeling a lot better now.)

Becky smiled at Kayla and they went to the entrance. James paid for everyone and the attendant put a pink wristband on both Kayla and Becky. They entered the park and Becky pointed at some balloons.

”Okay, while don’t you pick out one for yourself and one for baby girl?” James said.

After she picked out the balloons, Wendy tied one on Becky’s wrist while James attached the other to the stroller.

” Look at the balloon, baby girl!” James cooed.

(No problem glad you’re feeling better hope you have a Merry Christmas can’t believe we’ve been playing so long.. To me it never gets stale you know how to keep it going and bring out the creative me thanks) 

Kayla hated how they were all treating her like a baby but she knew she should’ve known better.. 

“Yeah why can’t I pick out my own I hate pink!” She whined.. 

“ Becky just wanted to. You’re acting like a spoiled toddler.” James said.

They went further into the amusement park. There was a carousel with small horses, unicorns, carriages and other things for toddlers to ride on. James stopped the stroller next to the carousel.

” What do you want to ride on, baby girl?” James asked.