LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

“You didn’t make a mistake I can eat adult food!” She pleaded and begged feeling like she was losing something else.. 

She opened accepting her bottle as she really was becoming attached to that she didn’t know but during her first babyhood she didn’t stop drinking her bottle until she was three as she was a late bloomer.. Now all the instincts and desires were coming back.. 

“Shh. It’s okay.”

James let Kayla finish her bottle and then replaced the nipple with a pacifier right away. He washed her face and hands, then took off her bib and got her out of her high chair.

” It’s almost your bedtime baby girl but daddy didn’t spend much time with you. Let’s have some playtime before bed.” James said.

James carried Kayla into the living room and sat down holding Kayla on his lap. He covered her eyes for a few seconds.

” Where’s daddy, baby girl?” James cooed.

“I can do it daddy I can do it!” She cried as he wiped her race and her hands. 

Ugh I’m trying to convince him I’m a big girl and trying to say I can eat adult food and now he’s making me play like a baby. 

“Right here.” She said knowing she had to play along.. 

James moved his hands and smiled at Kayla.

"Peek a boo!" James cooed.

He bounced Kayla on his knee, then took her hands and started clapping them together.

"Pat a cake, pat a cake.." James said.

"Good job! Now let's do head and shoulders knees and toes." James said.

"Head and shoulders knees and toes." James sang, taking Kayla's hand and touching each body part as her called it out.

"Eyes and ears and mouth and nose, head and shoulder knees and toes." James finished, kissing Kayla's knees and toes.

Ugh Kayla thought to herself as he continued to play with her.. She was just glad that Wendy didn’t do this cause it would be so humiliating with Becky watching. 

She couldn’t help but laugh and giggle as her daddy was really funny..

”What day is tomorrow daddy?” 

"Tomorrow is the day after today, baby girl. I have off work so we are going to have a daddy daughter day." James said.

James set Kayla on the floor and stood up.

"Alright, baby's bedtime." James said, picking Kayla up again and carrying her to the nursery.

“Yeah but is it Monday or Friday or the weekend?” Kayla had no ideas what the days were or the months or anything..

”What are we going to do tomorrow do you think I can wear my normal clothes?” She figured she might as well ask maybe he would change his mind.. 

"Yes, it's Monday or Friday or the weekend. One of those."James said, tickling Kayla.

"You'll wear what I dress you in, your normal clothes that you've been wearing." James said.

James laid Kayla in her crib. He slipped a pacifier in her mouth and started the mobile.

"Have a nIce sleep, baby girl." James cooed.

Kayla wanted to be mad cause it was frustrating that her daddy couldn’t even tell her the day. 

“N-no n-n no!” She squealed kicking her feet as he released the tickle bug. 

Kayla laid there knowing she was going to be dressed like a baby. 

“Can I pick out my clothes tomorrow?” She said behind her pacifier as the mobile began playing. 

“Ok good night daddy.” She said trying to think of all the clothes she had that she might be able to pick out but she knew it would be very hard to find any that weren’t babyish. 

Seems all her clothes had bunnies or bears or puppies or outright said baby on them her pants had poppers in her crotch area for easier diaper changes and her dresses were all short enough to show her diapers. 

kayla laid there wondering if Wendy might go with them. 

Soon she was asleep happily wetting her diaper as she slept she was a baby for sure. 

James kissed Kayla's nose and picked her up, patting her bottom.

"Let's get some breakfast, then I'll give you a bath and get you dressed." 

James carried Kayla to the kitchen and slipped her in the high chair.

“Ok can I pick my clothes out?” She asked hoping he would let her that would make her feel like a big girl…

At this time she would take whatever she could get to make her feel less like a baby.. 

Once they got downstairs she sat In her highchair as her daddy clipped her tray in place and tied her baby bib around her neck that said baby on it..

”What’s for breakfast daddy?” 

"I'll pick out a couple of outfits and you can choose between them." James answered.

What do you usually have for breakfast? Baby cereal and formula." James said.

James got a bottle of formula and fixed a bowl of baby cereal. When it was ready, James sat down in front of the high chair. He scooped some of the baby cereal up and brought it to Kayla's mouth, waving the spoon in front of her.

Kayla didn’t like her choices as he was still picking her clothes out she was just picking out of what he picked out! 

“Yeah I know I was just hoping for something different.” Kayla couldn’t get used to not being able to pick out her own clothes or what she would eat. 

She didn’t feel like getting in trouble so she opened accepting the spoon of baby cereal. 

James ignored Kayla’s protests and fed her all the baby cereal. He put the bowl aside and picked up the baby bottle.

” You’re going to be a good girl and drink your bottle all gone for daddy. Aren’t you baby girl?” James cooed.

James slipped the nipple in Kayla’s mouth.