LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Wendy looked at the dress and then at Kayla.

"You're right. It's much to old for you. We'll have to go shopping and get you dresses for a six month old, but for now this will have to do." Wendy said.

Wendy took the dress off the hanger and came over to Kayla. She slipped the dress on her and pulled it down. Wendy picked Kayla up and took her to a mirror and showed her what she looked like.

"Look at the cutest little baby ever. Except Becky when she was a baby, of course." 

"you'll go wherever your day or myself take you, whether you like it or not." Wendy said.

"Yes, I know it's short. You don't want it too long or it will hide your diapers." Wendy said.

"you're just the cutest little baby ever," Wendy cooed, giving Kayla kisses all over her face.

Wendy led Kayla out to the living room.

“No i won’t if you make me go to the store I’ll throw a fit you want me to be a baby fine I’ll show you a baby!” She said threatening Wendy thinking she had some control..

”No I don’t want anyone seeing these stupid diapers!l she said sulking 

“N- no quit no Quit!” She said squealing and laughing as Wendy smothered her with babyish love.. 

"That's fine. I expect you to act like a baby. Just remember there will be people there who will see baby girl acting out." Wendy said.

"It doesn't matter what you want. Your diapers need to be where we can see them." Wendy said.

Wendy picked Kayla up and carried her out to the living room.

Kayla hated how she could never get one over on Wendy, she always seemed to get the better of her and it made her mad… She wasn’t even worried about her threats.. 

“I don’t wanna go!l she whined still trying to pull her dress down.. 

Kayla was so mad how Becky was treated like a big girl and she was treated like a baby! 

Wendy shook her head as Kayla started to pull her dress down. Wendy got six diaper pins and pinned the bottom of Kayla's dress up to her chest, showing off the entire diaper.

"There we go. Much better." Wendy said.

"Becky, time to go." Wendy said.

Wendy picked up Kayla and carried her to the car with Becky following her.

"Then you need to leave the dress alone and be a good baby," Wendy said.

Wendy removed the pins and let the dress down before sitting her in the car seat. She adjusted the dress and fastened Kayla in. Becky got in next to Kayla and Wendy fastened her seatbelt.

Wendy got in the driver's seat and started the car. Becky took a rattle out of the diaper bag and shook it in front of Kayla's face and handed it to her.

“Ok ok I will.” She said happy that her dress was unpinned and now she had a little bit of modesty.. 

Kayla sat there she still wasn’t happy about going to the store with Wendy and Becky she wasn’t even sure what they were getting.. 

The baby’s thoughts were quickly interrupted with a rattle being shook in her face..

Oh great I know I better play along or I’ll get in trouble.. 

Kayla took the rattle and began shaking it..

Becky smiled as Kayla shook the rattle. Wendy drove to the store and parked. She opened the back door And let Becky out first. She got kayla out of her car seat and set her on the ground. Wendy slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and held her hand.

"Okay baby girl. Let's go shopping." Wendy cooed.

Kayla was glad that Wendy didn’t make her ride in the stroller but she wasn’t happy about having the pacifier in her mouth.. 

“Please can I take the pacifier out?” She begged as Wendy held her hand tightly she was Jealous as she didn’t even hold Becky’s hand.. 

“Hey shouldn’t Becky have her hand held too!” She whined.. 

Kayla cringed as Wendy slung the pink and white diaper bag over her shoulder.. 

Why does she have to bring that in I’m not going to be changed.. She thinks to herself as they began walking to the store.. 

"No you may not take the pacifier out. It stays where it is."  Wendy said.

Wendy took hold of Becky's hand.

"Yes, I need to hold Becky's hand too. You were first though. Becky knows to wait for me."

When they got to the sidewalk in front of the store Wendy got a shopping cart out. She picked Kayla up and slipped her into the seat, pulling the strap across her waist.

"There we go. Baby girl is safe now. She won't fall out of the cart." Wendy cooed.

Becky held onto the side of the cart as they started into the store.

Kayla was pouting as she didn’t wanna be hear and she didn’t wanna keep her pacifier in her mouth.  She was happy to have Becky put back in her place when Wendy held Becky’s hand too.. 

“Hey I can walk!l she cried as in one quick motion and without even asking her she was quickly placed in the cart..

”I won’t fall out why can’t I walk!” She cried.. 

She watched jealousy as Becky was allowed to walk.. 

"Yes, you probably could walk, but I want you up here where I can keep an eye on you." Wendy said.

Wendy started doing some grocery shopping.

"If you are a good baby girl, I'll get you a new toy to play with." Wendy said.

Kayla just rolled her eyes as of course she knew how to walk and Wendy was being ridiculous she was just hoping Wendy wasn’t going to look at babyish dresses or get the patterns and saw her more baby clothes.. It was one thing to wear a diaper but to be dressed exactly like a baby was horrible cause everyone would see her and they would know right away she was a baby.. 

She sat there in the cart sucking her pacifier trying to hide from anyone that would look like her!  The baby was frustrated as their was No where to hide!

Wendy started putting groceries in the cart. She made her way to the baby aisle.

"We need to get diapers. Don't we, baby girl." Wendy cooed.

Wendy looked at the diapers and put a large package of diapers in the cart. 

"That should last you a couple of weeks." Wendy said,

Becky pointed to a toy that had plastic balls in it that would pop up and down as the baby played with it.

"Mommy, we should get that for her." Becky said.

"that's for baby's that can walk. Baby girl hasn't progressed that far yet. She's still a crawler." Wendy said.

Kayla knew it was a rhetorical question so she didn’t answer as she looked at the wall of diapers and watched as Wendy picked out a package of Pampers..

Kayla looked at them knowing those were for her not Becky no those were her diapers.. 

“Yeah I’m sure.” She said just hoping to change the subject.. 

“I Can walk!” She whined 

"well then we'll get you the toy and see how well you do with it. Go ahead and put it in the cart. Becky." Wendy said.

Becky put the toy in the cart and Wendy moved over to the clothes. She picked up several outfits, including rompers, dresses and others.

"These would look cute in you, wouldn't they, baby girl?" Wendy asked.

"I'll make you some of each." Wendy said, slipping them in the cart.

Kayla thought ok progress… She watched as the toy was placed in the cart..

Kayla cringed as she saw the baby clothes that Wendy picked out..

”You don’t really have too and they have poppers down the legs no those are babyish!” She whined as she knew she would look just like a baby girl with snaps in the Crotch..

Ugh can this get any worse! She thinks to herself.. 

"You need new clothes, and since you are a baby, it makes sense that they're baby clothes." Wendy said.

Wendy picked up a case of baby formula and placed it in the cart.

"We can't let baby girl go hungry, can we?" Wendy cooed.

"Formula is better for growing babies like you. Actually breast feeding is better, but that's not possible right now. Maybe someday." Wendy said with a smile.

Becky grabbed the shopping cart as they headed to the checkouts.

"I guess that's up to your daddy, isn't it?" Wendy said.

Wendy paid for everything then pushed the shopping cart out to the car. She put everything in back and Becky got in the car. Wendy picked Kayla up and put her in the car seat, fastening her in.

"He'll be by to pick you up later. You need to be fed and put down for a nap first." Wendy answered.