LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla was still crying as the spanking hurt while Wendy put her back in the highchair.. She sat there wondering who Wendy was calling and she was so mad and embarrassed as Becky was going to feed her..

”I can feed myself!” She whined trying to take the bowl.. 

Becky moved the bowl out of Kayla's reach.

"Mommy told me to feed you. Are you going to be a good girl and eat, or should I get Mommy?" Becky asked, waving the spoon in front of Kayla's face.

Wendy went into her room and closed the door.

“Fine I’ll eat!” She said pouting as she was going to be fed by a real baby or little girl it was so unfair! She would’ve fought more but she didn’t want round two with a spanking from Wendy.. Kayla was wondering who she was talking too as she heard the door close.. Oh no what If she’s talking to daddy.. She was now worried..

Kayla opened not wanting to get into more trouble.. 

Becky smiled as Kayla opened her mouth. She slipped the spoon in and let Kayla chew it and had the next spoonful ready before Kayla swallowed. The spoon slipped and Becky got food on Kayla's face and bib.

"Good girl. I'm proud of you." Becky cooed.

Wendy came back out and sat at the table.

"You're doing a great job feeding baby girl. Isn't she?" Wendy asked.

“You’re getting it all over me!” She whined as her face and hands were messy she already knew she looked like a messy baby  eating it was so embarrassing! 

“Yes except she’s getting it all over me!” Kayla pouted.. 

“She’s doing the best that she can. You aren’t helping by fussing and moving around.” Wendy said.

Wendy set the spoon down and picked up the bottle. She put the nipple against Kayla’s mouth.

"That's right, baby girl, drink your bottle." Wendy cooed.

Becky got down from the table and went to play.

Wendy had Kayla drink her bottle, them pulled the nipple out of her mouth. She took Kayla's bib off and washed her hands and face.

“Hey!” Kayla whined as she wasn’t done with her bottle but apparently Wendy made that decision for her.. 

“I wasn’t done!” She whined as she hated when her hands and face were cleaned..

”I can clean my own face even toddlers can do that!” She cried as she thought of herself as a toddler but Wendy and her daddy thought of her as a baby.. That’s how the daily battle would play out.. 

Wendy held the bottle and shook it.

"There's not even an ounce left. I'll fix you another one." Wendy said.

"You're right. Toddlers can do that. Becky can." Wendy said with a smile.

Wendy got up and fixed another bottle. She got Kayla out of the high chair and took her to the living room. She sat down and held Kayla on her lap. 

"Go ahead and drink your bottle. Can you hold your bottle for me, baby girl?" Wendy cooed, holding the bottle out to Kayla.

Kayla groaned as she didn’t wasn’t to sit in her lap.. Why can’t she just leave me in the playpen or on the floor why does she think I always need to be fed like I can’t handle holding the bottle by myself! She thought to herself.. 

“Yes of course I can hold it!” She said frustrated as Becky looked at her smiling thinking she was bigger then Kayla.. 

Kayla hated how Wendy treated her and what really made her mad is it would seem like Wendy patting and rocking Kayla had calmed her down like she was a real baby.. Reality was Kayla knew she couldn’t do much so she quit fighting and calmed down. 

“I’m not a baby.” She whined as Wendy patted her diapered bottom 

Wendy just rocked and patted Kayla for a bit more. She stood up and carried Kayla to the nursery, laying her in the crib.

"Time for a nap, baby girl." Wendy cooed, winding the mobile.

Kayla continued to sleep and dreaming and when she felt the rubber nipple tease her lips instinctively she opened again sucking on her pacifier… 

In her dream they were drying off and she was done swimming and she was also done wetting her diaper.. 

Kayla opened her eyes as Wendy woke her up and checked her diaper… Kayla wondered how would people like it if I didn’t say anything and just checked them like that… Being a baby sucks! She thinks to her self as she stretches… 

“Ok.” She said as she was thirsty.. 

Wendy moved Kayla to the changing table and gave her the bottle.

"Hold your bottle with both hands. We don't want baby girl to drop her bottle, do we?" Wendy cooed.

Wendy ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper and lifted her legs, pulling it out from under her.

Kayla laid there rolling her eyes as she wasn’t going to drop her bottle she didn’t need to use two hands to hold it.. 

Ugh I hate being a baby! She thinks as she hears the familiar tapes of her diaper being ripped apart.. 

As Kayla lays there drinking her bottle she thinks about how she used to fight about her name as they always called her baby girl and she no longer fights it.. 

How will I ever get out of diapers it’s so unfair that even Becky is older then me now they treat me just like a baby! 

The cold air hit her bottom as the diaper was lifted out from under her.. 

I just wanna cry.. she thinks as she continues to drink her bottle while she goes through another humiliating diaper change. 

Wendy cooed as she wiped Kayla's bottom off. She slipped a clean diaper under her and sprinkled baby powder before taping the diaper closed. 

"There we go, baby girl. A nice dry diaper. Let's put a dress in you and we'll go outside for awhile." Wendy said.

Wendy took Kayla off the changing table and sat her on the floor. She went over to the closet and looked through the dresses. She pulled out a pink dress with puffy sleeves and ruffles.

"This one is perfect. Don't you think so, baby girl" Wendy asked.

Kayla smiled as the dry diaper did feel good she was now getting used to them and she wasn’t as embarrassed as she used to be about diaper changes.. She had very little responsibility or very little input on anything.. 

The baby sat on the floor wondering why she couldn’t just sit on the changing table.. More and more it seemed Wendy was treating her like a baby and making sure she knew exactly who she was.. 

“No it looks like something a two year old would wear.” She whined