LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Wendy picked Kayla up and carried her to the swings. She slipped her in the toddler swing. Becky was in the regular swing. Wendy started pushing them both.

"How high do you want to go, baby girl?" Wendy cooed.

Kayla was happy to be in the swing it was better then the playpen. She felt like this was one of the most adult things she could do..

”Not too high just wanna relax.”

As she was swinging she thought about her past.. 

Wendy gently pushed Kayla and Becky for awhile. Becky kept asking to go higher so Wendy pushed her a bit harder.

"Look at me, baby girl! See how high I am!" Baby said.

Kayla was snapped out of her daydream. She looked at Becky he was going high.

”Ok you can push me higher!” She said to Wendy as she was now competing with Becky..

”I bet I can go higher and higher!” 

“Wendy can I push myself?” She asked knowing what the answer probably was! 

“You can’t touch the ground so you can’t push yourself. I’ll let you go a little higher, but not as high as Becky. She’s a big girl.” Wendy said.

Wendy pushed Kayla a little higher. Becky smiled and kicked her feet as she went higher.

“Fine whatever!l Kayla was mad cause she was hoping she would let her in the big swing so she could push herself but she knew Wendy wouldn’t let her but she was hoping.. 

“It’s not fair that you won’t push me higher then Becky!l she pouted 

"It wouldn't be fair to Becky if I pushed you as high or higher than you. She's a big girl. You keep up with the attitude and I will have to spank you and tell your daddy how you're acting. Neither of us want that." Wendy said.

Wendy pushed them for awhile longer, then stopped. She helped Kayla and Becky off the swings.

"Are you ready to go home?" Wendy asked.

“I’m a big girl too!” Kayla said sounding just like the baby she is like she was trying to convince her mommy She was a big girl and she can open the fridge or she was a big girl and she can cross the street or she was a big girl and could take her own bath.. 

“Fine.” She said frustrated as she didn’t want a spanking.. 

“Yes I’m ready.” 

Kayla knew they would probably get back and she would be fed her lunch then put down for a nap and then Becky would be able to do what she wanted! It was so unfair! She thought to herself. 

Wendy put Kayla in the stroller and fastened her in. They walked home, with Becky pointing out things to Kayla along the way. When they got home Becky ran to the bathroom and Wendy checked Kayla's diaper.

"Let's get you changed, then we can have some lunch," Wendy said.

She carried Kayla to the nursery.

Kayla sat there having to endure Becky pointing out animals and houses and other things she hated the way she talked to her like she was a real baby and didn’t understand anything..

Kayla was glad once they got back to Wendy’s she watched jealously as Becky took off for the bathroom.. 

“Um ok I- I can go to the bathroom like Becky you know.” 

“Yes I really can don’t you get tired of changing diapers!l Kayla thought maybe she could get her way.. Soon enough she was in the nursery on her back getting changed.. 

“I know Becky isn’t a baby anymore so you kept the nursery just for me!” 

"it doesn't matter if I get tired. A baby doesn't use the toilet, they use their diapers." Wendy said.

"I have the nursery for other babies when family's come and visit, so it's not just for you."

Wendy finished changing Kayla and helped her off the changing table.

"Let's go get some lunch." Wendy took Kayla to the kitchen.

Kayla knew Wendy wasn’t going to let her out she was going to make sure she knew she was a baby..

She was happy once she was changed but then she heard the word lunch..

”Do I have to take a nap after lunch cause I’m not tired.” She whined 

"You've been acting cranky, so I think it's best for you to take a nap after lunch." Wendy said,

Wendy slipped Kayla in the high chair and fastened her in. She tried a bib around Kayla's neck. Wendy put a rattle and a small teddy bear on the tray of the high chair.

"Play with these while I get your lunch ready." Wendy said.

Becky came to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

“No I’ll be fine please I don’t wanna take a nap...

Kayla sat there as she was fastened in the highchair..

”What’s for lunch?” 

Kayla heard her say her lunch so she wondered if that meant everyone else was eating something different then her..

"You sound like you need a nap." Wendy said.

Wendy fixed a sandwich and a cup of milk for Becky and mixed some chopped up hard boiled egg and ground beef that had been cooked and chopped up as well. She put it in a bowl and set it on the tray of the high chair, along with a bottle.

"There you go, baby girl."

"you need to eat. Let me help you." Wendy said.

Wendy took the bowl and scooped some out with a fork. She waved the fork back and forth in front of Kayla's mouth.

"Open wide for the choo choo baby girl." Wendy cooed.

Wendy sighed. She put the spoon down and stood up.

”Why do you have to be so naughty? Now I have to give you a spanking.” Wendy said.

Wendy came over to the high chair and undid the straps. She picked Kayla up and brought her back to her chair.

Wendy sat down and laid Kayla face down across her lap. She pulled Kayla’s diaper down then rubbed her bottom.

Wendy started spanking Kayla’s bottom as hard as she could.

”You will do as you are told and you will eat what I tell you to eat. You are the baby, and I am in charge. Is that understood?”

“N- no please I- I don’t want a spanking!” She cried as Wendy got her out of the highchair.. 

Kayla hated getting spanked or changed in front of Becky cause then it was obvious who the baby was! 

“No no please please!” She cried begging as she heard one of the diaper tapes come undone..

”Owe owe pl- please please!” She cried as the snacks rained down on her over and over again..

”Yes yes yes!” She cried kicking her feet.. 

Wendy gave Kayla a few more spanks, then pulled her diaper up. She sat Kayla in the high chair and fastened her in.

"Becky, can you feed baby her lunch while mommy makes a phone call?" Wendy asked.

"Okay mommy." Becky answered, moving next to the high chair.

Wendy watched as Becky scooped up some of the food in the bowl and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Call me if the baby gives you any trouble." Wendy said before leaving the room.