LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

“N- no please I can drink it!l she whined as Wendy laid her in her lap. Kayla looked at Wendy as she cooed at her then she saw Becky was watching with a big smile.. Kayla had no choice but to drink as Wendy patted her bottom.. 

"shh, just finish your bottle." Wendy said.

Wendy let Kayla finish her bottle and sat her up.

"It's a nice day out. I think we should take baby girl for a walk. Don't you Becky?" Wendy asked, slipping a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

Kayla was glad once her bottle was empty and she was sat up and she was ready to say she didn’t wanna go for a walk but Wendy was quick with her pacifier Kayla knew effectively she’s not asking for the baby’s opinion.. 

Becky clapped her hands and went to the door. Wendy stood up and sat Kayla on the floor.

She returned in a minute with a pink baby stroller large enough to fit Kayla.

"Alright baby girl. Let's go for a walk. Wendy picked up Kayla and slipped her in the stroller. She fastened her in and Becky opened the front door. Wendy pushed Kayla outside and closed the door. Becky took hold of the stroller as they started down the sidewalk.

"Mommy, can we go to the park?"

Wendy nodded and kept pushing the stroller.

Kayla didn’t understand why they put her in the stroller.. 

“I can walk you know!” She said behind the pacifier.. 

“What are we going to do at the park?” 

Kayla looked at the dogs and birds that they passed on the way. 

"We are going to play. There's a swingset, a playground, and even a special area for baby's so they don't get hurt." Wendy said.

Becky giggled and smiled at Kayla.

"Look, there's a kitty! What sound does a kitty make, baby girl?" Becky asked.

"You don't know that and it's my job to protect you." Wendy said.

"Ha,ha! Mommy! Baby girl doesn't even know what a kitten sounds like. She wants me to tell her. Kitty's say meow, baby girl. Can you say meow?" Becky said.

Wendy pushed the stroller into the park and over to the play area.

“Fine whatever.” She said to Wendy and she was frustrated how she let Becky of all people get one over on her! 

“Ugh I know I know!l She said annoyed. 

“Meow!” Kayla said as Wendy gave her the mommy look like she better.. 

“Good girl!” Becky said.

Wendy pushed the stroller over to where there was a fenced in areas and had toys for babies. Wendy got Kayla out of the stroller and put her inside the fence.

”There you go baby girl.” Wendy said.

Kayla rolled her eyes.. 

As they approached the park she saw the baby area. She was just happy that it was early as there were no babies there..

Once she was in she looked around their were a bunch of baby toys she looked at Lilly jealousy as she went to the big kids swing.. 

“Wnak woo.” She said taking the stuffed animal and rattle.. 

Kayla had nothing better to do so she picked up the rabbit who of course had a diaper on she played with the rattle and the red, yellow and green rings she lost track of time as she played.. While she was busy playing she wet her diaper.. 

She looked around great now Becky and Wendy are going to know I wet myself but they probably expected that. She thought as she went back to playing.. 

Wendy pushed Becky on the swings and then down the slide, keeping an eye on Kayla. After a bit Wendy came over to Kayla. She knelt down and checked her diaper.

"Are you having fun playing with the baby bunny? I bet she's not as wet as you are. Let's wait awhile to change you. Okay, baby girl. You might have a messy accident and I only brought one diaper with me." Wendy said.

Kayla looked up

”Um yeah I guess.” She said as she blushed when her diaper was checked and she talked about the bunny..

”No I won’t have a accident!” She whined as she hated that possibility.. 

“Ok.” Kayla hoped she wouldn’t be changed in public those were the worst..

Wendy left and played with Becky, leaving Kayla alone again. After about a half hour she took Becky over to a picnic table and set out food for her and a glass of juice. She came over and picked Kayla up.

"Time to eat baby girl. Are you hungry?" Wendy asked, Patting her bottom.

Wendy carried Kayla over to the table. She picked up a bib and tied it around Kayla's neck.

"You're having oatmeal and formula. We don't have your high chair so you'll have to sit on my lap." Wendy said.

Wendy sat down, putting Kayla on her lap.

“What are you guys having.” She was disappointed that she was still having baby food and wasn’t allowed to eat the food they were having.. Oatmeal wasn’t baby food but she was still being denied what everyone else eats! 

“I don’t need a highchair or sit in your lap I can sit at the table!” She whined as Wendy was going to make her sit in her lap.. 

“Ugh whatever you know I can eat a sandwich!” Kayla said getting mad she was ready to say something else but Wendy had a big spoon of oatmeal waiting for her.. 

“mmmmph!” She struggled but she realized Wendy was stronger so she decided to open and eat it.. 

"That's a good girl. I can tell your daddy you were a good girl and ate all your lunch."

Wendy kept feeding Kayla, wiping her face off between bites. After a bit she put down the spoon and picked up the bottle. She slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth, holding it there.

“Yeah but i still don’t know why I can’t have adult food like you all I’m not a real baby I’m in diapers but I don’t need to eat baby food!”
She complained as the bottle was brought to her lips she began drinking as Wendy held the bottle for her.. 

"you'll have to take it up with Daddy. You're a baby and baby's eat baby food." Wendy said.

Wendy held Kayla until she finished her bottle. She took the bottle away and set her on the ground. Wendy patted Kayla's bottom.

"Go play, baby girl." Wendy cooed.

Kayla was pretty sure her daddy was still going to make her eat baby food so she wasn’t even going to ask..  She finished her bottle then she went to play crawling of course as Wendy patted her bottom and Kayla knew she wasn’t supposed to be walking..