LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla was quickly finding out this guy was no longer intimidated by her, he didn't even treat her like a equal as he was strict and firm threatening her with a spanking and he kept calling her baby girl. She looked at the bottle.

"No." she said softly with her head lowered .

"No I'll be good!" she said nervously as the last thing she wanted was a spanking.

She put the nipple in her mouth and began drinking.

Jeff led Kayla into the building and past other workers at their desks.Kayla got several stares, some people smiled at her and others shook their heads. Jeff led Kayla back to the door that said JEFF ADAMS CEO on it. Jeff knocked on the door and smiled at Kayla.

"Are you ready to see daddy?" Jeff asked.

Kayla tried to focus on the bottle and keep her head down no way was she going to let anyone see her face, her bottom was on fire and she wondered if her diaper was noticeable or if anyone could hear it. Once they got to the door they stopped at her bosses door.

"Daddy what the hell are you talking about!" she dropped her bottle mad as hell.

Jeff opened the door and took Kayla inside. Behind James desk (put the wrong name on the door) was a large pack and play and a pink blanket spread out on the floor. Jeff took Kayla over to the desk.

"Here's your new little girl, James. Do you need me to stay?" Jeff asked.

"No, that's alright. Go work on that project I talked to you about." James said 

"Yes sir." Jeff said, leaving the office.

James looked at Kayla and shook his head.

"You've been a very naughty girl, Kayla." James said.

Kayla's jaw dropped when she saw the play pen she never realized how far they would go! She figured if they wanna keep her in here she'll get away! She knows James is busy then she worried what if his young secretary watched her or if the young girls in the companies day care watched her! A sense of dread came over her, this was too much!

"I--I can explain sir!" she said stuttering nervously standing before her boss in a diaper she was no longer his equal.

"Be quiet! There is no excuse for what you did. Last night you agreed to do whatever we wanted in order for you not to go to prison. This is the only chance you have to change your mind. Just give me the word and I'll call the police to come pick you up. Otherwise you are spending the next year and maybe longer as my baby." James said.

James picked up the phone and starting dialing the police.

When Kayla realized they were serious about everything and seeing him pick up the phone she knew this was too real!

"N--no pl--please ok ok I'll do what you guys want!" she said stuttering desperately begging hint to put the phone down.

"Please sir please I'll be a baby!" she said crying

James hung up the phone and pressed a button. A few seconds later his secretary, Miss Sadie came in the room.

"Would you take baby Kayla and get her dressed?" James asked. 

"Of course. Come with me, honey." Miss Sadie said, taking Kayla's hand.

(I'll be on again late tonight)

Kayla stood there shocked as this young girl who was younger then her was just let in on her big secret! She looked at James as even he called her baby Kayla.

She looked at the secretary who took her hand.

"Get me dressed what do you mean I'm dressed!" she said nervous as this was all so real!

(ok I'll be around)

Miss Sadie led Kayla out of James office and through the building to where the daycare was. She entered the daycare and went to one of the side rooms that had dressers and closets.

"Alright let's get you undressed and find you something cute to wear, okay honey?" Miss Sadie said.

Miss Sadie undressed Kayla down to her diaper.

"Aw, don't you look adorable." Miss Sadie cooed, checking Kayla's diaper.

Kayla was ready to faint as she was lead to the daycare!

"Ok." she said softly she had no idea what she had been told about her situation.

The former hot young girl skyrocketing in the company now stood there in just a diaper.

Blushing bright red as the young girl cooed to her.

She was really embarrassed when the girl checked her diaper.

"Well you're still dry for now, but not for long. Right baby girl. You're going to make your daddy happy by wetting and messing for diapers for him, aren't you, sweetie?" Miss Sadie cooed.

Miss Sadie took a onesie out of the dresser and slipped it over Kayla's head and pulled it down, snapping it at the crotch.

"Look at the pretty baby. Would you like your binky?" Miss Sadie asked, holding a purple binky with Kayla's name on it.

"What you expect me to use this!" she said pointing at her diaper. She was still not grasping everything. Kayla stood there as this girl who was younger then her dressed her.

She wanted to smack the girl as she felt like she was talking down to her then she realized that's exactly what she was doing and there's nothing she do about it she was stuck.

"Um I can't go out looking like this everyone will know!" she cried

She looked at the pacifier.

"No I don't want that thing!"

"That's what babies do isn't it? You are going to make an adorable baby girl for your daddy." Sadie cooed.

"Everybody already knows, little stinker. I'll let you stay here in the daycare and be with the other babies and toddlers until lunch time. Then daddy will come get you." Sadie said.

"Alright I'll tell daddy you refused your pacifier.He won't be very happy, and you won't be very happy. Unless you enjoy being spanked," Sadie smirked, patting Kayla's bottom.

"Um yeah I guess." she was now realizing everyone was going to treat her like a baby.

She looked over at the play area of the daycare

Kayla thought about it and she didn't want to be spanked.

"Ok ok I'll take it!" she cried as she had to do everything not to get in more trouble.

Sadie slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and clipped it to her onesie. She took Kayla's hand and led her to the woman who was in charge of the daycare.

"Mrs. Collins, I'm dropping off baby Kayla per James orders. I assume you've been filled in." Sadie said.

"Yes I have. Tell James not to worry. I'll take good care of his little princess." Mrs. Collins said.

"Thank you." Sadie said, letting go of Kayla's hand.

"Have fun baby girl." Sadie said, giving Kayla a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Mrs. Collins smiled at Kayla.

"Aren't you a little cutie! You're daddy is a lucky man." Mrs. Collins said. "I'll give you a little tour of the daycare before starting your new routine."

Kayla hated to admit it but the pacifier was better then sucking her thumb. She stood there as they talked about her not to her, Kayla still couldn't believe they were really making her a baby! Damn it every ones calling me a baby she thought to herself.   

"My new routine what are you talking about!" Kayla said spitting out her pacifier letting it dangle in front of her.

Mrs. Collins smiled at Kayla and slipped the pacifier back in her mouth.

"Of course. Every child here has a 'routine' that matches their age. The oldest one we have in daycare currently is five. Your daddy didn't say how old you were, but I'm guessing between six months to a year. I'll show you where the toddler area is, then take you over to the infant room, where you'll be at for now." Mrs. Collins explained.

Mrs. Collins led Kayla into the toddler room. Valerie, the five year old was sitting off by herself wearing a tee shirt and pull up. Mrs. Collins let Kayla look around for a minute, then led her to the door leading to the infant room.

Kayla without thinking accepted the pacifier that was placed by her mouth.

"Six months to a year are you crazy!" she cried spitting out her pacifier.

What the hell is going on! She screamed in her head.

"Infant room what you have to be joking!"

The new baby looked around the room it looked just like a toddler or preschool room.

She started thinking about the infant room what's going on here! She thought starting to get nervous.

"Wh--what is the infant room?" she asked nervously scared if she even wanted to know!

"It's where the children up to the age of one are at. Right now there's only one other baby in the room. I'm sure she'll be glad to have company. We'll need to be quiet. Hazel is down for a nap." Mrs. Collins explained.

Mrs. Collins opened the door and took Kayla inside. She pointed to one of the cribs where a baby girl was sleeping wearing a onesie that looked like the one Kayla had on. Hazel was hugging a stuffed bunny in her sleep.

Mrs. Hazel took Kayla over to another crib and lowered the side.

"Time for your morning nap baby girl." Mrs. Collins whispered, helping Kayla into the crib.

"I'm not one this is crazy!" she said angrily then when she was warned to be quiet not to wake the baby she didn't say much. She looked at the baby knowing soon that was going to be her. This can't be real! She thought to herself! Her eyes got big as she was expected to get in there and take a nap!

"I'm not tired." she whined

While Kayla was whining and protested the woman in charge helped her in the crib.

Kayla looked at her as she raised the crib railing

"I'm not tired pl--please I--I don't need a nap."

She thought about what she said a morning nap, does that mean I'll have a afternoon nap.

Mrs. Collins smiled.

"You sound like Hazel, fussing at me when I put her down for a nap. Of course it's more whining as it is talking, since Hazel only knows a few words. But you know what? Within minutes of being put in her crib she's asleep." Mrs. Collins said.

She took a stuffed animal out of another crib and tucked it next to Kayla. She wound the mobile and pushed Kayla's pacifier in her mouth.

"Night-night, baby Kayla." Mrs. Collins cooed before leaving the room.

"What don't compare to a stupid baby I'm not a baby!" she cried as she saw the woman wind the mobile and to silence her the woman had the nerve to put her pacifier in her mouth. Kayla couldn't believe she was now in a crib expected to go to sleep, she had a thought to get out of the crib but before she could decide what to do she started to fall asleep.

The daycare had cameras in all the rooms to keep an eye on all the children. Mrs. Collins kept an eye on Kayla and Hazel as she did other things in the daycare. It was almost lunch time when Hazel started stirring. Mrs. Collins went into the room and picked up Hazel.

She checked Hazel's diaper and carried her out of the room to change her, letting Kayla sleep.