LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"I guess we'll have to see, won't we? It's going to take some time before your ready for either one."! James said.

James set the bottle down and finished feeding her. He let her drink the rest of the bottle.

James took Kayla's bib off and cleaned her face and hands.

Kayla was disappointed as he wouldn’t even give her any hope at a time table.. She continued drinking her bottle..  Kayla was finished then her daddy cleaned her up..

”I can clean my face!” She whined as her daddy did it for her.. 

James came out and picked Kayla up. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and carried her out to the car. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before slipping her in the car seat and fastening her in.

"You're so adorable. Maybe we should keep you like this permanently."

Kayla was used to being kissed by her daddy and even Wendy kisses her and of course both of them always pat her diapered bottom.  Once she was in the car she sat there in her princess chair as he buckled her in...

”Wh- what no way I wanna be a big girl again someday!” She cried as she never imagined this being a permanent thing.. 

"I was just joking. Don't worry, you'll grow up someday." James said.

James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth then got in and drove her to Wendy's house. James got her out of the car seat and held her.

"I hope you're going to be a good girl for Wendy and Becky today." James said as he carried Kayla to the door.

“Someday when?” She whined as she wanted a time table so bad.. 

Kayla sat there sucking her pacifier wondering what was going to happen today..

When they pulled up she waited until her daddy let her out.. 

“For Becky I’m older then her!” She cried 

"When I think you're ready. Not yet." James said.

"Becky's a toddler and almost potty trained. You're a baby still in diapers. I would say she's older then you. Are you going to be good?" James asked.

Wendy opened the door. Becky was standing beside her holding a doll.

“That’s cause you guys keep me in diapers!” She whined as she couldn’t believe they were going to say that Becky was older then her.. 

“Yes.” She said hoping that Wendy would leave her clothes on.. 

She saw Becky and Wendy both smiling waiting for her.. 

Wendy swatted Kayla's bottom.

"Don't worry about it. Let's get you changed. You done want to get that pretty dress all messed up, do you?" Wendy said.

Wendy brought Kayla into the house. A pink onesie and a tutu were laying on the couch.

"Look what Becky picked out for baby girl to wear today." Wendy cooed.

Wendy pulled Kayla's dress over her head.

Wendy took everything off Kayla except her diaper and checked her. She picked up the pink onesie that said 'Daddy's Little stinker' on it and put it on Kayla, snapping it at the crotch. She slipped the tutu on over the onesie and set Kayla on the floor.

"There we go. Did you have breakfast?" Wendy asked.

"Alright, you can play then." Wendy said.

Wendy picked Kayla up and put her in the playpen. She slipped a pacifier in her mouth and picked up a baby rattle. She shook it and handed it to Kayla.

"Mommy, I need to go potty." Becky said.

"Alright. Baby girl shouldn't be able to get into too much trouble without us watching her."

Wendy led Becky to the bathroom.

Kayla sat in the playpen and took the rattle as Wendy shook it at her.. Then she was jealous as Becky was taken to the bathroom.. Ugh that sucks I’m in diapers and have to use them.. She thought to herself as she picked up the bear and began playing.. 

Wendy brought Becky back to the living room. Becky sat down outside the playpen to play. She smiled at Kayla.

Wendy went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle and a sippy cup. She gave Becky the sippy cup and put the bottle in the playpen.

"Drink your bottle baby girl. We don't want you getting dehydrated." Wendy cooed.

Becky sipped on the spout of her sippy cup.

Wendy went to do housework, leaving Kayla and Becky alone. Becky watched Kayla while she drank her juice. When she was done she set the cup aside and them smiled at Kayla. She reached into the playpen and tickled her feet.

Kayla continued drinking her bottle she thought she felt something so she moved her foot.. She continued to drink lost in her daydream.. “Hey n- no quit I’m ticklish!” She said squealing as it was Becky tickling her foot! 

Wendy looked at the bottle.

"You need to do better. Come here." Wendy picked up Kayla and sat on the couch. She laid Kayla in her arms and slipped the nipple in her mouth.

Wendy patted Kayla's bottom as she drank the bottle.