LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"Privacy is something you're going to have very little of from now on." Jeff informed. "I'll go watch the tub. Use the potty for me." Jeff ordered.

Jeff went over to the tub and kept an eye on it.

"You'll be  wearing diapers. We're not going to be taking it off so you can use the potty." Jeff answered.

"I'll use the bathroom!" no way was she going to refer to it as the potty that's why little kids say or what adults say to little kids.

She was glad when he went back to the bath giving her time to take care of her business.

"Who's we and what you think I'm going to wear diapers 24-7?" she said as she came back into the bathroom where the tub is.

Jeff sighed.

"You haven't been listening to me. James and I came up with this plan. Of course you're going to wear diapers 24/7. You don't have a choice. You don't have panties and you don't want to run around bare bottom, do you?" Jeff asked.

"Alright, let's finish getting you undressed and in the tub." Jeff ordered.

Jeff took off Kayla's top and bra before picking her up and setting her down in the tub.

"Be a good baby girl and suck your thumb while uncle Jeff washes you." Jeff cooed.

Jeff snapped up a wash cloth and started washing Kayla's arms and hand first.

"I have my clothes at my apartment, I can't wear diapers 24/7!" she cried as this was like some nightmare but unfortunately for her she was awake!

She stood there as he removed her bra then her wet diaper. Kayla thought about all the guys who would be happy to have her in this position, well maybe not the diapers.

Once she got in the tub she sat down.

"Please I'll be good please don't make me suck my thumb!"

"We're not stopping at your apartment, baby. In fact I'm sure you're getting all new clothes. James will probably pay off your lease and rent it to someone else, since you'll be living elsewhere." Jeff said.

"Of course you'll be good. Not too many babies like to be spanked. Now do as you're told and suck your thumb." Jeff ordered sternly.

He kept washing her.

"Do I have a say in anything!" she whined as she was starting to realize she may not be going to jail, but she definitely lost her freedom.

She wanted to punch Jeff right in his face the way he talked to her, but she knew she would only get in more trouble.

Kayla hated it but she did as she was told and she started sucking her thumb.

"Maybe in what toy you play with, but almost everything else, we are in charge." Jeff said.

"That's a good girl. Uncle Jeff is proud of you." Jeff cooed.

Jeff finished washing Kayla and rinsed her off. He lifted her out of the tub and dried her off.

"Alright, let's get a diaper on the baby before she pees on the floor." Jeff said, taking Kayla's hand and leading her over to the bedroom.

"Toys you mean you're going to make me play with toys!"

This was so new to her she had no idea how far they would take this.

She stood there as he dried her off she was starting to notice he really wouldn't let her do anything on her own.

"D-diaper I--I thought you said were going to work!"

"I'm not going to make you do anything, but your life is going to be pretty boring if you don't play with toys." Jeff said.

"We are going to work, baby. Everyone needs to see what happens to company thieves." Jeff said.

He lifted Kayla and laid her on bed. Jeff opened the diaper bag and took out a diaper and powder.

"Were you really going to try to turn me into a baby? These diapers would have been too small for me, but they're perfect for a big baby like you." Jeff cooed, waving the diaper in front of Kayla.

Jeff unfolded the diaper and started diapering Kayla.

Kayla couldn't believe any of this was happening, she figured maybe when he goes to bed she could run away or escape.

"No please you can't have people see me like this!" she looked bad her clothes were wrinkled and her hair was a mess, I guess no one will see this stupid diaper! She thought to herself

She looked at the diaper bag that she had brought over for him now it was being used on her.

"I was just going to use it to run you off, ca--can't you tell James I--I got away!"

She closed her eyes as he taunted her with the diaper.

As much as she wanted she couldn't ignore the crinkling sound and she looked!

"Sorry, but I don't want to lose my job." Jeff said.

Jeff lifted Kayla's legs and slid the diaper under her. Jeff sprinkled lots of baby powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed. Jeff helped Kayla off the bed, then put the dress on her. He took Kayla's hand and led her to the living room. Jeff turned the TV on and put it on Nick Jr.

"Sit here and watch TV while I get ready to go." Jeff ordered.

"Keep sucking your thumb." Jeff added before going back to the bedroom.

Once she was changed she looked at her dress she figured no one would be able to see the damn diaper.

She felt stupid as he sat her on the floor and turned on the kids channel. She was mad when he told her to suck her thumb.

Kayla watched as he left she looked around trying to see if now was the time to make her move she decided night time would be the best.

She sat there sucking her thumb getting irritated by the stupid music on the show. Damn it when I was babysitting I'd have those brats watching this shit. She thought to herself.

About a half hour later Jeff came back to the living room dressed for work. He got the diaper bag and filled a bottle with water. He turned the TV off and helped Kayla to her feet.

"Time to get going, baby." Jeff ordered.

Jeff led Kayla out to the car and opened the back door. 

"Get in and sit down." Jeff said.

Kayla turned around when she herd him. She  saw the diaper bag.

"What you don't need to take that what will people say!"

She wasn't liking where things were going.

Once they had everything worked out she walked to the car.

"Can you please call me Kayla?" she was getting tired of being called baby.

"Of course we need to take this. You'll need to be changed and we need to have the supplies ready." Jeff informed.

"Alright baby Kayla." Jeff said with a smile.

After Kayla got in the car he fastened her seatbelt and handed her the bottle.

"Go ahead and drink this. We have a twenty minute ride to work, so that should give you time to finish your bottle. If not, you can carry the bottle when we go to James office." Jeff ordered.

"No I won't please you can't take that people will know!" she begged. She sat there as he buckled her in, she was mad as he wasn't even letting her sit in the front.

She took the bottle and it had Disney characters on it and in big letters it said baby.

Damn everyone going to wonder why he has a diaper bag.

"I'm not thirsty!" she said putting the bottle down figuring he really wouldn't make her carry it in.

Jeff didn't say anything as he finished getting her in the car. Jeff got in the driver's seat and drove to work. When they got to a stoplight Jeff looked in the mirror and saw Kayla hadn't touched her bottle.

"Not thirsty then? That's fine. I'm sure you will be later." Jeff said.

Jeff started off again. He drove the rest of the way to work and parked. James car was already in his spot, and there were other people arriving for work as well 

Kayla sat there mad as a hornet who had something bump into it's nest! She sat there looking out the window with the bottle next to her.

"No I'm not thirsty!"

When they pulled up she couldn't believe she was at work in a diaper oh well I have my clothes on no one will know what's going on.

"I didn't know James would be here." she said nervously knowing this day wasn't going to be good!

Jeff got out of the car and opened the back door. He undid the seatbelt and took Kayla's hand, pulling her out of the car. He got the diaper bag and baby bottle. He held the bottle out to Kayla.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle, baby Kayla." Jeff said, loud enough so people nearby could hear him.

A couple of people looked over at Kayla and Jeff.

Kayla didn't want to take his hand! She tried to pull away but he had her much like a fly in a spiders web.

"Shut up no I'm not taking that!" she refused to take it.

She was now realizing he meant everything he said and she didn't care if it caused a scene she just couldn't let them humiliate her like this!

Jeff took Kayla's hand and sat down on the car seat. He pulled her across his lap and pulled her diaper down. He smacked her bottom hard several times.

"You will do as you're told! Is that understood, baby girl?" Jeff asked.

"N--no wa--wait!" she knew what was coming as he dragged her back to the car! She was so mad and humiliated as she felt her diaper being pulled down. The cool air hit her bottom then so did the heat from Jeff's hand. "Owe No please!" she said kicking her feet and squirming around like a fish out of water! After the seventh swat she guess it could've been more but she was in so much pain, she really couldn't count!

"Ok ok I'll be good!" she cried

"I said I'll be good pl--please stop!" she cried in between sobs

Jeff stood Kayla up and pulled her diaper up. He gave her another swat on the back of her diaper and handed her the bottle.

"Drink your bottle, baby girl." Jeff ordered.

Jeff picked up the diaper bag and took Kayla's hand. He waited for her to start sucking on the nipple before heading into the building.

"Owe!" she yelped jumping forward from the blow. The plastic from her diaper incased the heat from the spanking the last one was it lest cushioned from the diaper.

She didn't want another spanking so she took the bottle.

"I'll be good can I please put the bottle down or in the diaper bag?" all her stubbornness was out of her voice she was defeated and she knew it. She didn't even try to pull away as he clutched her hand tightly.

"Did I say put the bottle down or in the diaper bag? I warned you at the house that you needed to drink all your bottle at home or you'll be drinking it on the way to James office. Now slip the nipple in your mouth and drink your bottle. I'll know if your faking it. Do you want another spanking?" Jeff ordered.