LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

After Kayla settled down James took her to the stroller and put her in it, fastening her in

"Alright, let's go home.  I think you've had enough playtime in the park." K James saId.

Kayla didn’t put up a fuss or anything as she let her daddy fasten her in.. “ok.” She said as she definitely had enough time at the park.. She was starting to realize everyone was going to treat her just like a baby and she was worried.. “Um what if I become dependent on diapers and how far are you going to go with this you think my mind will regress too!” 

"Yes, you probably will become dependent on diapers. But that shouldn't be a problem as we are always there to change you." James said.

"It should. You're a baby girl now, and it would be better if you became a baby in your mind." James asked.

James pushed the stroller home, pointing out animals and other things they would interest a baby.

“Yes it will be a problem I won’t be here forever!” She wondered if that was true cause she sss no way out.. Kayla thought if she was able to be an adult again she would have to potty train all over again.. As they walked her daddy pointed out the animals and she rolled her eyes she wasn’t going to play the game so she just let him talk to himself..

James took Kayla's hand and took her to the kitchen. He put her in the high chair, fastening her in and tying a bib on her. He went to the counter and made half a sandwich, cutting out into small pieces. He put it on a plate along with cut up apple slices. He brought it over and set it on the tray of the high chair.

"There you go, baby girl. Let me get you something to drink."

Kayla didn’t fight or pout as her daddy got her situated in the highchair she was getting used to this now.. She was pleasantly surprised when she didn’t get baby food.. “Oh wow thank you.”‘she said feeling better about things.. “Thank you daddy.” She said as she took a bite of her sandwich.. Kayla wondered why he was being so nice but she was happy! 

James got a baby bottle and put it on the tray of the high chair. His phone dinged and he looked at it.

"Be a good girl and finish your food and bottle. Daddy needs to make a phone call." James said.

James left the room.

“Ok.” Kayla said as she was determined to be good.. She enjoyed her sandwich it was so much better then baby food! She frowned a little as it was in baby bites cut up like she couldn’t handle a whole sandwich.. Oh well I’ll make the best of it! She told herself.. Kayla took her bottle and began drinking thinking how her life would be and how she would miss her old life! 

James came back into the kitchen, frowning.

"I'm sorry, baby girl, but something has come up at work and I need to go fix it. Do you want to come with me, or would you like me to drop you off at aunt Wendy's?" James asked.

"Staying here is not an option. I can't get a sitter for you on such short notice." James said.

"Alright. I'll take you over there. I'm sure they will be happy to see you. I'm not sure. It might only be an hour, or it might take the rest of the day."

James got Kayla out of the high chair and checked her diaper before carrying her out to the car and putting her in the car seat.

“A sitter.” She said thinking out loud in shock as at times and this was one go them she just couldn’t believe how far everyone was going to make sure she’s a baby! “Um ok.” She said happy she was still dry but she knew she would be wet soon enough and then Wendy would change her.. 

James drove to Wendy's house and got Kayla out of the car. He set her down and walked her to the door and knocked. Wendy and Becky both came to the door.

"I need to speak with you for a minute about work. Becky would you mind taking baby girl inside?" James said.

Becky took Kayla's hand and looked her into the house, taking her to the playroom.

Wendy came into the playroom just then and smiled at Kayla.

"Looks like baby girl is having fun." Wendy said.

"She is Mommy. She's playing with her baby toys." Becky told her mother.

"Mommy has to finish washing the dishes. Can you keep an eye on baby girl for awhile longer?" Wendy asked Becky.

"Okay Mommy." Becky answered.

Wendy left the playroom. 

"Play with your rattle some more baby. I'm going to play with my dolls." Becky said.

Kayla frowned as Wendy put Becky in charge of her.. Great things were doing so good now I’m here! She thought as she shook the rattle a few times.. Please come soon to pick me up daddy! She thought as she shook the rattle more and more trying to amuse herself.. 

Becky looked over at Kayla shaking her rattle smiling at her. Becky brushed her dolls hair.

Wendy came to the door of the playroom.

"Have you had your lunch yet, baby girl?" Wendy asked.