LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla pouted as he didn’t even listen to her.. “Yeah but I just don’t wanna go out!” She whined as she was buckled into her stroller this would be the first time she was out in front of people as a baby.. She was not looking forward to this at all! “Fine!” Kayla said shaking the rattle.. “Are you happy now!” She whined 

"Keep playing baby girl. Show everyone what a happy baby you are." James cooed.

James kept talking baby talk to Kayla on the way to the park. They loaded several people on the way, who smiled at James and Kayla.

When they got to the park James found a grassy area away from most of the other people. He spread a pink blanket out on the ground, then got Kayla out off the stroller and set her down on the blanket. He sat the diaper bag on the corner of the blanket. James got a medium sized rubber ball and sat down in front of Kayla, a few feet away.

"Sit like a good baby girl with your legs open in front of you. Daddy is going to play catch with you." James said.

Kayla wanted to scream with the baby talk and all the baby treatment.. Her eyes got big when she saw people wonder what they’re thinking she thought to herself as they approached a empty spot in the park.. Kayla looked around least there’s not many people.. The baby sat down and did as she was told hating she was out in public dressed like this.. Her diaper crinkled as she could hear it and she still had her pacifier in her mouth.. I’m a baby alright I can’t deny it anymore! She thought as she knew she was done they weren’t letting her grow up! 

James reached over and adjusted Kayla's dress so more of the diaper would show. He scooted back and rolled the ball to Kayla. He clapped his hands and cooed as Kayla reached for the ball.

"There's my baby girl! Now roll the ball back to Daddy! Can you say 'ball' baby girl?" James cooed, clapping his hands and holding them out to catch the ball.

Kayla noticed what he did and was it least grateful he didn’t make her take her dress off.. “Ball.” She said rolling the ball back to him.. She really didn’t think she could do much so she played with her daddy.. 

James rolled the ball to Kayla several more times, clapping each time Kayla picked up the ball and rolled it back to him. Finally he took the ball back to the stroller and got another toy for Kayla to play with.

"Are you having fun, baby girl?" James asked.

Kayla kept rolling it back and forth and she blushed as he clapped making it seem like a real accomplishment but as a baby it really was! The baby knew she didn’t have a choice for now this was her life.  “Yes daddy.” As she knew it could be worse. 

James shook the rattle in front of Kayla, just out of her reach.

"Does baby girl want her rattle? Come on, take the rattle from Daddy." James cooed.

James shook the rattle a little closer to Kayla, then pulled it out of her reach again.

Kayla crawled over and she tried to take the rattle but her daddy would take it away shake and coo at her Kayla knew this was baby games! She remembered doing that with her baby nephew who was six months old... Damn does he think of me as a six month old! She thinks to herself as she again reaches for the rattle her rattle!

Eventually James let her take the rattle.
"Shake your rattle, baby girl! Show everyone what a happy little baby you are. Happy babies gurgle and coo for their Daddies, don't they?" James said.

Finally! Kayla thought to herself as now she had it but now he wanted her to perform.. She shook it a few times and she gurgled and cooed hoping to make him happy!  After all he would soon need to change her wet diaper. 

James clapped, drawing even more attention from the other people at the park. 

"Good girl! You're learning, aren't you? I think you earned a bottle." James said.

James stood up and picked Kayla up. He carried her over to the stroller and got a bottle from the diaper bag. He sat down on a bench and put Kayla on his lap. James handed Kayla the bottle.

"Let's show everyone how baby girls hold their bottles. Remember how Daddy and auntie taught you? Use both hands so you don't drop your bottle." James cooed.

“I’m not really thirsty.” She whined but he really didn’t care what she said as he got the bottle for her.. “N— no pl-please not here!” She cried.. Kayla nodded once she knew she was defeated she took the bottle by both hands and held it like her daddy wanted her too.. About half way through her bottle she wet some more.. 

James rocked Kayla and patted her as she drank her bottle. A few people looked over and smiled at Kayla nursing her bottle. When she was done James sat Kayla up and took the bottle. 

"I'm going to give you a choice. I know you are wet and I'm going to change your diaper. But it's also naptime. Since you will wet in your sleep and need another change then, would you like me to wait and change you just once after your nap, or would you like me to change you now, and then change you again when you wake up from your nap? So do you want one change or two while we're here?" James asked.

Kayla hates it but she was getting used to being rocked as she was fed a bottle and for whatever reason the rocking and parting was kinda comforting.. Once her bottle was done her daddy removed the nipple from the bottle.. “Do you have to I can wait till we get home!” She whined as she didn’t wanna be changed here at all! 

"Baby girl, you need to get used to being changed whenever Daddy decides to change you, whoever might be present. I'll let you take a nap first. Then you'll be in a better mood."

James stood up and carried Kayla over to the blanket. He laid her down and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. He kissed her forehead.

"Go to sleep, baby girl." James cooed.

“I’m in a good mood except for this wet diaper!” She can’t believe she even said that. Once he laid her down she wondered if that was truly her life where he’d change or feed her wherever and whenever and in front of whoever that he decides.  She laid there sucking her pacifier and soon she was asleep. 

Not sure what happened cause I posted with the others but this didn’t post.. I went back and noticed that lol 

"If you keep up with the attitude, you'll be in a really bad mood with a sore bottom."

James sat down at a bench and played on his phone while Kayla slept. He let her sleep for over an hour before coming back to her. He patted the back of her wet diaper.

"Time to wake up, my soggy baby girl." James cooed.

(No problems. It happens)

Kayla slept like the baby she is as her baby schedule was early up and early to bed with a nap in between. As Kayla was still sleeping she wet her diaper some more she was losing control and now she was pretty much a bed wetter.. Kayla squirmed around as her daddy patted her bottom and woke her up.  “What?” She said as she was groggy trying to wake up.. 

"Let's get that diaper changed."

James untaped Kayla's diaper and lifted her legs. James pulled the wet diaper out and cleaned her bottom with baby wipes.

"Baby girl is going to feel nice and fresh, isn't she?" James cooed.

“Ok.” She said yawning not waiting for an answer or anymore talk he began changing her. She closed her eyes not wanting to see any of this! Kayla felt the cool wipe hit her bottom.. “Yeah.” She said behind her pacifier surprised she was still sucking it.. Great I’m wetting in my sleep and now waking up with a pacifier! She thinks as she hears the fresh clean diaper unfolded ready to be put on her.. 

James slipped a diaper under Kayla and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper closed. He helped Kayla sit up.

"See? It's not so bad having your diaper changed at the park, is it?" James asked, rubbing Kayla's back.

Kayla laid there as her daddy pulled the diaper up tightly between her legs taping each side.. She was glad it was finally over as he helped her up patting her diapered bottom.. “Yes it is I’m a grown woman I should’t be in diapers!” She said getting cranky like a baby.. 

“I care I’m not a stupid baby!” She cried then she was really mad when he picked her up.. “Put me down!” She swung her arms aimlessly trying to get away but he was too strong for her.. She hated how her diaper crinkled as she kicked and flailed away.. “Let me go!”