LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"But you still had a choice. I can't help it if neither one was what you wanted. If you want this to end soon, just be a good little baby girl." James said.

"Good girls wear shorts. Naughty baby girls don't wear anything over their cute diapers."James informed.

James left a nightlight in and mostly closed the door as  he left.

The next morning was Saturday. James let Kayla sleep in.

“Ok.” She said as she had hope that this would end soon! She thought maybe things can get better and she won’t have to do this for a year much less two years like she was originally told... Kayla laid there and was soon asleep.. She had no idea what day it was but she assumed it was Saturday cause he didn’t come in and get her up early...”I’m up hello.” She said to the baby monitor standing up in her crib looking like a big toddler! 

James came into the nursery with a bottle of formula. He smiled at Kayla.

"Good morning, baby girl. Why don't you lay down and I'll give you your bottle, and then later I'll come get you for breakfast and then I'll get you dressed." James cooed.

He walked over to the crib and waited for her to lay down.

“Ok are you not going to work today or is it Saturday?” She was thinking she could finally keep track of the days since she lost track of them awhile go cause her life was pretty much the same thing, wake up get changed and dressed eat breakfast play eat lunch get changed take a nap, wake up play dinner changed again play and bedtime... She did get baths sometimes to not every night but every other at the latest... Kayla laid down like she was told.. 

James didn't answer Kayla before leaving the room.

After about a half hour James came back. He stepped over to the crib.

"Let me see your bottle. Were you a good girl and drink all your formula?" James asked.

James took the bottle and set it aside. He picked Kayla up and kissed her cheek. He carried her out to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. James fastened her in and tied a bib on her.

"Are you a hungry baby girl this morning?" James cooed.

James sat down next to the high chair and started feeding Kayla the baby food.

"Okay, let's see what we have." James said.

James went to the cupboard and opened it. He looked around and pulled out three jars of baby food. Two were pears and one was apples. He brought them over to the table and opened them. 

"Alright, let's feed my baby girl." 

James scooped up some of the fruit and brought the spoon to Kayla's mouth.

“no no I meant real fruit not baby food!” She whined as she didn’t want baby food at all! She sat there as he opened the jars she knew it was best not to fight it! Kayla opened as the dry bland food hit her tongue.. 

"This is as close as you're going to get to real fruit for a long time, baby girl." James said.

James feed her spoonful after spoonful of the fruit, barely giving Kayla time to swallow what was in her mouth. The fruit ran down her chin into her bib.

"Look at my messy baby girl." James cooed.

“Are you serious!” She was upset as he really was going to treat her like a baby for a limb time.. This sucks she thought as she swallowed the food but before she could swallow he had a spoon ready he was like a robot.. “Ok Qu—quit!” She whined as her baby food was getting on her bib.. 

"Aww, is baby being fussy? Don't worry, daddy will get you cleaned up in a bit." James said.

James finished feeding Kayla the fruit, then picked up the bottle of formula.

"Who's my thirsty little baby girl?" James cooed,  holding the nipple against Kayla's lips.

Kayla frowned as he insisted on holding her bottle or she would get a spanking... This sucks he and Wendy and even Becky all treat me like I’m a baby and I can’t do anything by myself! She thought to herself as she drank her bottle she was getting more and more used to this as the training or breaking in was starting to work.. 

James does to Kayla as she drank her bottle. When she finished it, James set the bottle aside and got a damp rag. He rubbed Kayla's face and hands, cleaning her.

"There we go. Baby girl's all clean." James said.

James took off Kayla's bib and got her out of the high chair.

"Let's get my baby girl dressed." James said, carrying Kayla back to the nursery.

Kayla was happy that her face and hands were clean.. She was relieved when she was free from her highchair she was not looking forward to having him dress her! Kayla felt just like a baby doll as everyone dressed and played with her.. 

James set Kayla down in her crib and went to the dresser. He looked through the drawers and pulled out a pink baby romper.

"Your going to look so adorable in this.." James said with a smile.

James came back to Kayla Ann's put the romper on her and snapped it closed at the crotch. James brushed Kayla's hair and put it in pigtails, then slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

"There we go." James cooed, picking Kayla up again.

Kayla laid there as her daddy dressed her.. “I can do my hair.” She sounded like a toddler who is trying to be to big and wants to dress herself and do her own hair.. She had to sit there as he did her hair of course in pigtails she thought to herself.. Kayla opened when the pacifier was brought to her mouth.. Damn it I hate that thing she thinks to herself! I don’t hate it I hate that I like it.. She thinks as she begins sucking it.. She is getting used to her baby life and one thing is the pacifier she always has it at nap time or bed time.. She assumed When she was at Wendy’s the she must check on her during nap time cause she normally has her bottle and she falls asleep drinking it same when she’s home daddy must be checking on me cause I wake up sucking mu pacifier.. “What are we doing today?” 

"I thought we could have a daddy daughter day today. We are going out to a park and then we'll find something else to do. Maybe we could go to the movies if I can find something safe for babies to watch." James said.

James set Kayla on the floor and packed the diaper bag.

“Wh- what seriously you wanna take me out like this!” She said pointing at her clothes.. “I don’t want anyone to see me like this!” She cried as she didn’t wanna be seen like this in public! She watched as he packed the diaper bag.. “I’m not going to be changed out in public or fed!” She cried when he saw the extra diapers and the baby bottle he had made up.. 

James didn't say anything to Kayla as he finished picking the diaper bag. He came over and picked Kayla up.

"You are not going to tell daddy what he can or can't do. Is that understood?" James said sternly.

James went over to the closet and took out a pink stroller. He opened it and put Kayla in it. He fastened her in and hung the diaper bag in the handles of the stroller. James took out a baby rattle and handed it to Kayla.

"Baby girl's going to play with her rattle as we walk to the park. You better not think about throwing your rattle out of the stroller or not playing with it, or daddy will stop the stroller and give you a spanking wherever we might be, or whoever might be around. Do I make myself clear, baby girl?"