LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

“It is my concern are your going to be a step mom or something!” She whined as she hated being part of this crazy family but it seemed like she was the baby of the family if her and her daddy were dating.. She went over to her toys thinking she was probably right she would have a wet or messy diaper when her daddy came to pick her up.. 

"If and when that happens, you'll be the first to know. You would make an adorable flower girl, crawling down the aisle with a pacifier in your mouth and your diapered bottom peeking out under your dress, throwing petals every where." Wendy said.

Wendy went to help Becky with something. It was almost time got James to pick Kayla up.

“No i would’t!” She whined as she hated the picture that she painted for her.. She could just imagine that they would actually do it too! Kayla was not happy as things just seemed to be going to fast and deeper and deeper.. 

James arrived at the house and Wendy let him in. They talked for a few minutes before James came to where Kayla was.

"There's my baby girl. How was your day? Did you and Becky and aunt Wendy have a good day?" James asked.

Kayla did wet herself as she played until her daddy came to get her. She heard his voice and she could swear he and Wendy were having an affair as she heard laughter. Once they came back in the room she smiled as she wanted to go home..”Yeah I guess.” 

James picked Kayla up and kissed her check. He checked her diaper.

"Let's go home and I'll fix you something to eat." James said.

Wendy came over and gave James a bottle of juice.

"She's probably thirsty. She hasn't had a bottle in a couple of hours." Wendy said.

James carried Kayla out to the car and put her in her car seat. He fastened her in and handed Kayla the bottle.

“Ok.” She said as she knew there was no point in arguing or fighting there was No need to get in trouble this early... Kayla was trying to truly understand she was a baby.. Kayla took her bottle and began drinking... 

James drove straight home. When he got Kayla out of her car seat he took the bottle from her and carried her into the house. After he closed the door James undressed Kayla down to her diaper and checked her again. 

James patted Kayla's bottom and set her on the ground.

"Go play with your toys. Since I'm planning on giving you a bath, I'll change your diaper then." James said.

“B—but I need to be changed now!” She whined as she didn’t like a dirty diaper or having no pants or a dress on something about wondering around the house with her diaper showing made it more real like she was a real baby or toddler! Maybe it was cause that’s the way she would babysit leave the kids with their diaper showing it was cute and it made it easier to know if they were wet or not.. Now she was the baby! She wanted to cry and yell but she knew it would do no good. 

"You can whine and cry all you want, but you're not getting changed until daddy says so. If you keep it up, daddy will give baby girl a spanking and put her wet diaper back on her." James warned.

James went to the kitchen to start dinner.

"Well if I can't change you, you'll have a yucky diaper in no time." James chuckled.

James fixed dinner then came back to the living room.

"Alright baby girl, time for dinner."

James picked Kayla up and swatted her bottom before carrying her to the kitchen and putting her in high chair and fastening her in.

“I wanna be changed!” She cried never thinking she’d say those words but this was her life now! Her seat really didn’t hurt after all her diaper absorbed the blow.. She sat in her highchair as her daddy tied a bib around her neck.. “Are you and Wendy dating?” 

"I don't have time to date with working all day and talking care of you at night. Unless I hire a babysitter for you." James said.

James fed Kayla, playing with her.

“You don’t have to take care of me I can leave or I can take care of myself.” She said smiling thinking she may have a hole in his plans and that he was already growing tired of this! She sure did hope so she could only imagine being back home eating adult food and drinking adult food and oh how she missed her vibrator!  “Well yuh guys sure do act like you are she even said I would make a cute flower girl the nerve of her!” She was getting mad cause of that and cause she still had a wet diaper on! 

James shook his head and chuckled.

"You look like a toddler playing around. I had no interest in you when you were working for me, and now you're just a baby. Stop it." James ordered.

“Bull shit I know you did!” Kayla wasn’t used to rejection so she didn’t know how to act.. She already wasn’t happy how he made her a baby but now that he was saying he was never interested in her was another huge blow to her ego! 

"Language! If I hear you use that kind of language again and I'll give you a spanking." James said.

"Drink your bottle now. I'm not giving you a bath tonight. As soon as I finish eating I'll change your diaper then you're going to bed." James said.

James finished his dinner and cleared the table. He came back and took the bottle from Kayla. He picked her up and carried her to the nursery.

"Let's get baby girl changed so she can go night-night." James cooed.

She wasn’t happy how he just snatched her bottle not even asking her if she was done.. Kayla knew she had made him mad! who cares I don’t wanna be a stupid baby!” She thought to herself as she was laid down ready for her diaper change.. “It’s still early isn’t it!” She whined as it didn’t seem like they were home for very long.. 

"Yes it's still early, but you earned yourself an early bedtime. If you want to stay up to your normal bedtime, then you need to be a good girl." James said.

James took his time cleaning Kayla before taping an overnight diaper on her. He picked Kayla up and held her, patting her bottom.

"You signed papers agreeing to this. The only one you should be mad art is yourself." James said.

James took her over to the crib and laid her down in just her diaper. He slipped a pacifier in her mouth and kissed her cheek. James covered her and pulled up the side of the crib.

"Say goodnight, baby girl." James cooed.

“Yeah but I had no choice either this or go to jail and I wouldn’t last in jail!” She said pouting as she wasn’t used to being a baby! She hated when she wasn’t allowed any clothes but her diaper! “Can I please have some shorts or something?” She begged as she was tucked in he wound the mobile..  Kayla sucked on her pacifier for comfort as the little ponies on her mobile danced around and around soon she was asleep..