LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla laid there as she was finding herself on her back a lot and it wasn’t for sex but a stupid diaper change! She did feel better she didn’t want to admit it but a fresh diaper was better then a wet one! “Yes I feel better.” She wasn’t sure why she answered but she did.. “Can I stay inside?” 

Wendy picked Kayla up and took her out to the kitchen. Becky was already sitting in her booster seat. Wendy slipped Kayla into her high chair and fastened her in. She tied a bib on Kayla and went to get the baby food.

Wendy came back to the table with the baby food.

"Becky, would you like to feed your cousin?" Wendy asked.

"Okay mommy." Becky answered.

Becky took the spoon and filled it with baby food and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

“Wh-what no you can’t let her feed me I can do it myself!” She whined as this was going to be even more embarrassing as Becky a little kid not much that far from being a baby herself.. Kayla looked at Wendy pleading with her.. 

"Unless you want your face and bib covered in baby food, you better open your mouth and let Becky feed you." Wendy warned.

Becky kept waving the spoon in front of Kayla.

Kayla didn’t want baby food all over herself so she reluctantly did as she was told and she opened letting the little girl feed her... She kept eating as Becky would play and tease her while she was eating! She looked at Wendy for help! 

Becky giggled as she fed kayla. She got the baby food on Kayla's face and bib anyway. Wendy took out her phone and took a video of Becky feeding Kayla.

"Good job, honey! You're mommy's little helper today, aren't you?" Wendy giggled.

"You need to get used to get used to other people taking care of you, baby girl. Not just daddy and me." Wendy said.

Becky finished feeding Kayla and Wendy cleaned her face.

"Whoever we decide, baby girl." Wendy said.

Wendy handed Kayla a bottle.

"Are you going to hold your bottle yourself, or does Becky need to hold it for you?" Wendy asked.

“What no please no one can see me like this!” She cried as she was really mad now but she could’t see away out! “No I can hold it myself.” She could’t believe she would ask her that!  Does she think I’m incapable of holding the stupid bottle! 

"Alright, let's see then." Wendy said, handing Kayla the bottle.

"Becky, you did a great job feeding baby girl. I'm proud of you." Wendy said.

"As soon as she is finished with her bottle she is going to thank you for feeding her. Isn't that right, baby girl?" Wendy asked.

Becky ate her food as Kayla drank her bottle. When the bottle was almost empty Wendy took it from her.

"Thank Becky, baby girl. Ask her if it's okay if I get you out of the high chair." Wendy ordered.

“What!” She said angrily as she didn’t wanna concede the power or authority that Becky now had over her... “This is stupid!” She cried sitting the bottle down on the tray of her highchair.. “Thank you.” She looked at Wendy hoping she might change her mind... “Is it ok if your mommy gets me out of the highchair?” 

Becky nodded and Wendy took off Kayla's bib before helping her out of the high chair. She checked Kayla's diaper and set her on the floor.

"Crawl back to the playroom, baby girl. Becky and I will be right with you. I need to talk to her alone." Wendy ordered.