LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"Baby's have to sit in car seats. Actually little babies need to be in rear facing car seats. Maybe I should get one for you." James said. When they got to Wendy's house James got Kayla out and took her bottle from her.

By the time James and Kayla got to the front door Wendy was waiting for them. Becky wss standing next to her mother in a pajama top and pair of panties.

"Baby girl hasn't had breakfast yet." James informed.

"Well we need to get some food in that cute little tummy, don't we? Yes we do!" Wendy cooed, taking Kayla's hand.

“I’m not a little baby if anything I’m a toddler.” She couldn’t believe she just said that as it showed she was accepting this little by little one could say baby steps.. Kayla frowned when she saw Wendy and Becky waiting for her not liking when she saw Becky wearing panties and not a pull up it was just a reminder that she wore diapers and would be changed later and Wendy would coo and play games with her just like she’s a baby... “No no I drank a bottle I’m not hungry.” She whined 

Wendy brought Kayla inside while James left for work.

Wendy took Kayla to the kitchen and brought her to the high chair. She helped Kayla into the high chair Ann's put the tray on the front. She tied a bib on Kayla.

"Let's fix you some cereal." Wendy cooed.

Kayla waved by to daddy and Wendy led her into the kitchen.. Kayla looked around at Becky who was smiling eating captain crunch at the table and she knew she was about to get put into the highchair. “I’m not hungry I’m not hungry.” She whined 

"You may not think you're hungry, but I wouldn't be a very good aunt if I let you miss a meal." Wendy said.

Wendy sat down at the table and picked up the baby spoon. She started feeding Kayla the rice baby cereal, waving the spoon in front of Kayla's face..

“I didn’t miss a meal!”‘she whined as she hated being stuck in a highchair cause she was totally helpless and she could do nothing until they let her out.. “I can feed myself!” She whined as Wendy began playing the baby games.. Kayla knew the quicker she ate the quicker she could get down.. The baby opened and eating as fast as she could as between bites Wendy would entertain her... 

Wendy finished feeding Kayla and wiped her face again. She got Kayla out of the high chair and checked her diaper.

"How would you like to play outside today?" Wendy asked.

“I’m fine.”’she said as Wendy checked her diaper but she did notice she didn’t fight or try to slap her hand away little by little she was adapting to her new life and that included diaper checks.., “What is their to do?” She wasn’t sure if she wanted to go outside or not! 

"Well, your really too little to do much outside. You can play on the swing, or I can move the playpen outside and you can play in there. You really need the sunshine. You're looking a little pale." Wendy said.

"Besides, Becky wants to play outside. Don't you baby?" Wendy asked.

"Yes mommy." Becky answered.

Wendy cleaned Kayla up and got her out of the high chair. She took Kayla's hand and led her into the back yard.

"You can swing for now while I get the playpen out." Wendy said.

Wendy put a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and picked her up. She slipped Kayla in the toddler swing and pushed her.

Wendy set the playpen up under a tree and put baby toys in it. She came over to Kayla.

"Do you want to keep swinging or would you like to go in the playpen, baby girl?" Wendy asked.

"Sorry, that's not an option. Since baby girl can't make up her mind, let's put her in the playpen," Wendy cooed.

Wendy took Kayla out of the swing and carried her to the playpen and put her in it.

"You know the more you fight this, the longer your punishment is going to be. Why don't you start acting like a baby, instead of an adult being punished?" Wendy said.

Why’d you ask me she thought to herself once she was placed in her playpen.. “Easy for you to say.” She watched as Wendy walked away she was Jealous of her as she was free to do whatever she wanted she wore panties and a bra and Kayla wore a diaper and had No freedom! There was a lot to be jealous of! The words echoed in her head about acting like a baby, yeah that would be easier.. But what if I could’t get back to being an adult if I accepted this punishment.. She had a lot on her mind.. 

Wendy took Becky inside for a moment and returned with a bottle of juice for Kayla. Becky had a plastic sippy cup. Wendy came over to the playpen.

"I thought you might get thirsty, even though your playpen is in the shade." Wendy cooed.

Wendy handed Kayla the bottle.

Kayla began playing with nothing else to do her toys were so soft no hard toddler toys for her just baby toys that were meant for newborns to six months things that shook and made noises.. She looked up when Wendy talked to her... “Thank you.” She said as she began drinking.. 

"Aww, you're welcome baby girl. I'll let you play for another half hour, then you'll have to go inside. We don't want baby girl to get a sunburn do we? No we don't." Wendy cooed.

Kayla began drinking her bottle not wanting to answer Wendy’s stupid questions it wasn’t long as she was drinking her bottle combined with the one earlier that she wet her diaper.. Great now she’ll tease me about my wet diaper.. I know she would’t let me go to the bathroom so what’s the use.. She thought as she went back to playing with a stupid pink elephant and a giraffe 

Wendy went over and watched Becky play for awhile. Finally she came back to the playpen.

"Alright let's take baby girl back in the house." Wendy picked Kayla up and patted her bottom.

"Does someone need her diaper changed?" Wendy cooed, carrying Kayla back into the house.

Kayla didn’t wanna go back inside she liked being out once she got used to it! She blushed as she still couldn’t get used to people checking and commenting on her diaper.. “Yeah.”’she said knowing Wendy already knew but she could’t help herself and she did wanna be changed.. 

Wendy took Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She took off Kayla's diaper and cleaned her. 

"Feel better?" Wendy asked.

Wendy put a fresh diaper on Kayla and got her up. 

"Do you want to keep playing?" Wendy asked.