LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla woke up during her nap and wet her diaper and then she went back to sleep a half hour or later she was being woke up... “ok.” She said wiping the sleep from her eyes she saw Wendy had a bottle in her hand.. How can she wanna baby me diapers and bottles when her daughter just got out of diapers and no longer drinks a bottle she thought to herself. 

Wendy smiled as Kayla took the bottle. Wendy ripped the tapes on her diaper and pulled it out.

"Let's get you in a clean diaper and you can play with Becky after you finish your bottle." Wendy cooed.

Wendy cleaned Kayla with baby wipes.

Wendy slipped a diaper under Kayla and taped it on her. She helped Kayla out of the crib and put her on the floor. She patted Kayla's bottom.

"Take your bear to the playroom." Wendy cooed.

Becky saw Kayla come into the playroom.

"There you are! I put all your baby toys over in the corner since I don't play with them anymore." Becky said, pointing to the blanket in the corner with baby toys on it.

Kayla started playing with blocks. She didn’t know how long she was playing then Wendy came in.  She looked at Wendy carrying a bottle and a sippy cup she knew which one was for her... No arguing or no protest from her that meant NO spankings!  “Yeah.”

“Ok.” She said Wondering what was for dinner.. She was getting hungry as her bottle didn’t fill her up... Kayla went back to playing with her soft baby toys looking at Becky playing with dolls.. Oh well guess she’s a big girl and I’m truly a baby! 

Wendy left the playroom and started making dinner. She fixed chicken nuggets for Becky and good baby food for Kayla. She came back to the playroom.

"Time for dinner." Wendy announced.

Becky stood up and came over to her mother.

"Don't forget your bottle, baby girl." Wendy said.

Wendy took Kayla's hand and led her to the kitchen. Wendy put Becky in a booster seat and put Kayla in the high chair, fastening her in.

Kayla grabbed her bottle and then she let Wendy take her hand leading her to the kitchen.. She stood there as she watched Wendy get things ready.. “Don’t Becky eat in the highchair?” She asked still confused how this all works.. Once she was strapped in she could’t believe it just how far they went to make sure she was a baby! 

"Becky is ready for a booster seat now. It will be easier for me to feed you if you're in the high chair." Wendy said.

Wendy tied a bib on Kayla, then fixed Becky's food and set it in front of her with a sippy cup. Wendy got Kayla's baby food ready and sat down next to the high chair.

Kayla wasn’t happy as she was strapped into the highchair she couldn’t help but wonder how it was when she was a real baby.. “Um I can feed myself!” She whined.. She watched Becky eating her chicken nuggets and Mac n cheese and Kayla saw the spoon of baby food coming to her mouth... This is so unfair she thought as she opened her mouth.. 

Kayla kept eating the nasty baby food every time she went to say something Wendy would stick the spoon in her mouth it was almost like she was playing a game with her.. “Gross can’t I have something else!l she cried with her mouth full of baby food.. “No I don’t want either one of you feeding me I can do that on my own!” She cried kicking her feet.. 

"You can drink formula or I can get you breast milk. Then you wouldn't have to eat baby food." Wendy said.

Wendy put the spoon down and slipped the nipple of the bottle in Kayla's mouth.

“No no I’m fine!” She cried as she opened her mouth.. Wait if Becky’s off the bottle and if she has breast milk does that mean that’s the plan eventually to breast feed me! She remembered her daddy talking about it and now this!