LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Wendy lifted Kayla's tutu and smacked her diapered bottom several times.

"You are the baby . The sooner you accept that, the better. You know I'm going to have to report your behavior to your daddy. What do you think he's going to do?" Wendy said.

Wendy put both Kayla and Becky in the stroller and started for Build a Bear.

“Owe!l Kayla yelled not really out of pain as her diaper absorbed the blow, it was just out of embarrassment and it caught her off guard. “Not be happy probably a spanking or time-out.” She said softly.. Kayla sat in the stroller quietly as they made their way to build a bear... Maybe I should just accept I’m a baby and things will be easier.. She thought to herself.. 

Wendy parked the stroller outside Build a Bear and got Becky and Kayla out. She took their hands and led them inside.

"Look around and find what animal you want." Wendy ordered.

Becky started looking at the different stuffed animals. She stopped in front of an elephant.

"Mommy, I want that one." Becky said.

"That's a cute one. Baby girl, which one do you want?" Wendy asked.

Kayla was frustrated as Becky got to walk ahead and by herself while Wendy held her hand tightly.. “Um can I walk around on my own?” Kayla was quickly finding out in this whole thing she was truly the baby and Becky was bigger then her and that’s all there was too it! 

“Becky gets to walk without you holding her hand or right behind her why can’t I.” She whined as she looked at Becky getting further and further away.. Once they caught up a little ways Kayla could see Becky was in a hurry as she gave her a look of frustration. “Ok geez I can only go a fast as your mom!” She said angrily as she wanted her to hurry but she really couldn’t! 

"Why don't you pick out a stuffed animal for baby girl since she can't make up her mind?" Wendy told Becky.

"Okay mommy." Becky said.

Beth looked at the stuffed animals and saw a panda bear.

"How about this one, mommy?" Becky said.

"What do you think, baby girl?" Wendy asked.

“No no I can pick out my own!l” she cried as one of few decisions she could make was once again being made for her! She frowned when she saw the panda.. “I want the teddy bear.”’she said pointing at the brown bear he was cute with his eyes and his nose and he would be better then the panda bear plus and most importantly she picked it out!  

"Okay, you can have the teddy bear. You need to decide quicker or else Becky will make the decision for you." Wendy warned.

"Now let's get them stuffed and you can pick out clothes for them." Wendy said.

Wendy took them over to the lady putting stuffing into the animals, and let her do Kayla and Becky's stuffed animals. She let them put hearts in their stuffed animals.

"Okay, time to pick out clothes." Wendy said, holding Kayla's hand and leading them over to the clothes area.

“I— I was just wanting to get a better look.” She said not happy with anything as she felt herself sipping further and further into babyhood! She watched as Becky was smiling and happy and Kayla felt like crap.. She was happy that she got the teddy bear.. “ok.” Kayla looked around at the clothes she was going to make her bear as grown up as possible maybe she could pretend she was the bear... 

Wendy followed Kayla and Becky as they looked at the clothes. Becky picked out a pink dress and shoes for here elephant, along with a crown.

"Good choices, Becky! She's going to look so cute. Let's see what baby girl picks." Wendy said.

Wendy saw a onesie and tutu. 

"What about those? And look, they even have diapers that will fit your bear. Won't that be perfect?" Wendy said.

Kayla watched how Becky picked out the clothes and dressed her.. She looked at the clothes to pick out for her bear... “Wh— no I— I don’t want that!l she cried as they were determined to make her bear a baby bear including diapers! “No he’s an adult bear!l she cried as she realized how babyish she looked and was acting! 

"The bear you picked out was a baby bear, baby girl. Didn't you notice that?" Wendy asked.

Wendy picked up the onesie, tutu and the diapers and held them. 

"Alright, let's go make a birth certificate." Wendy said. "Have you thought of names for your stuffed animals?"

"Her name is Kelsey mommy." Becky said.

“I don’t want a baby bear!” as she couldn’t remember if she did but if she did it was a mistake! “I want a adult bear!l she cried as she saw Wendy take the bear and diapers with a tutu he was going to look like a baby bear she just couldn’t get away from the diapers and everything baby! 

"Well this is the bear you picked and we can't change now." Wendy said.

"I guess if you don't want to name your bear we can do it later."

Wendy printed up the certificates and then paid for everything. She handed the elephant to Becky and the bear to Kayla. Becky hugged her elephant.

"Alright, let's go home. It's almost baby girls naptime." Wendy said.

“I didn’t mean to!” She whined as she realized she was stuck with the bear and Wendy wasn’t giving her another choice.. “I’m not tired.” She cried as she couldn’t believe Wendy was serious on keeping her on a baby schedule..  On the way home she tried to think of a name for her bear and she wet her diaper knowing it would do no good telling Wendy she needed to go potty! 

When they got home Wendy got Becky our first and then Kayla. She checked Kayla's diaper.

"Let's go get baby girl changed and ready for her nap." Wendy cooed.

Wendy led Becky and Kayla into the house. Becky ran over to her potty chair and sat down on it after pulling down her panties.

"Look baby girl! In a couple of years you might be able to sit on the potty like Becky is, if you play your cards right!" Karen said.

Katie’s hated how she was always called babygirl but she didn’t want a spanking so she put up with it.  She was shocked when she saw Becky use the potty but even more shocked at what Wendy said.  “A couple years you can’t be serious!” 

"You haven't been a baby for very long, so yes, it's going to be a couple of years before you're ready to potty train." Wendy said.

Wendy took Kayla to the nursery and took her tutu off. She lifted Kayla onto the changing table and strapped her down. She strapped her down and handed Kayla her bear.

“B—but two years that means I’m going to need diapers!” She cried as she realized this was no joke and this wasn’t temporary... She laid on the changing table as Wendy began changing her.. Kayla held on to her bear for comfort.. I should’ve gone to jail she thought to herself.. Then she quickly realized being a baby was better then jail it was just a different kind of punishment.. 

"You already need diapers, baby girl. Daddy doesn't want you peeing in your crib or on the floor." Wendy said.

Wendy took off Kayla's diaper and cleaned her. She got a clean diaper out and slipped it under Kayla, then sprinkled powder on her. Wendy raised the diaper on her and got Kayla off the changing table.

"Nap time, baby girl." Wendy cooed, putting Kayla in the crib with her bear.

“B—but I won’t I don’t see why I have have to be a baby!” She whined as her diaper was pulled up tight between her legs and taped in place on each side.. Kayla cuddled her bear as she was tucked into the crib...

”is Becky taking a nap too?” Kayla still had a hard time understanding that she was the baby and Becky wasn’t a baby.. 

"You agreed to be a baby, remember? Or would you rather be in jail?" Wendy asked.

"Don't worry about Becky. She's doing what she's supposed to do." Wendy said.

She left the nursery so Kayla could nap.

"I don't think your daddy mentioned a timeline did he? You're a baby until he decides you can grow up." Wendy said.

Wendy left the nursery. About a half hour later Becky came in the nursery and started playing on the floor.