LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla was upset when she was told she wan’t going to get to pick out her clothes..”No please not a spanking please I’m sorry I’ll be good!” She cried 

“No not my diaper!l she yelled as now she knew she was getting a bare bottomed spanking.. 

“owe owe!l she cried kicking her feet 

"I'm tired of you acting like you are in charge, telling me what you will and won't wear, what you will and won't eat and whether you go out or stay in. Those are not your decisions to make. You are a baby. BABY. You do what you are told and let adults make decisions for you. Is that understood?" Wendy asked.

She continued to spank Kayla.

"Are you? Or are you sorry I'm giving you a spanking?" Wendy asked.

Wendy let Kayla up and put her diaper back on her, then the tutu.

"Maybe I should take baby girl out in just her diaper and tutu. Would she like that?" Wendy asked.

"I hope you'll be good." Wendy said.

Wendy shook her head.

"What did I just tell you? Baby's don't care what they are wearing. I'll let you wear your onesie, but you're on thin ice, baby girl." Wendy warned.

Wendy took off Kayla's tutu and put her onesie on her, then put the tutu in her.

"Let's get going." Wendy said.

She took Kayla's hand and walked downstairs with her, giving her another swat on her bottom.

Wendy stopped at the playroom where Becky was playing. 

"Let's go, baby." Wendy said.

Becky followed Wendy and Kayla out to the car. Wendy put Kayla in the car seat and buckled her in. She handed Kayla a pink rattle.

"There you go, baby girl. Play with this." Wendy said.

“Why are we going to the mall?” Kayla asked as she saw them pull into the parking lot... Kyla got out of the car and watched as Wendy set up the stroller..

”Can you call me Kayla?” She asked with a bit of annoyance in her voice as she didn’t understand why she kept calling her baby girl... 

"You'll see. No baby girl, I can't." Wendy answered.

She put Becky in the stroller and buckled her in.

"Alright, your turn. Lucky you, you get to ride in the front." Wendy said with a smile. 

Wendy took Kayla's hand and helped her in the stroller, fastening her in as well. She slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

“Please I’m Kayla!” She whined.. The baby noticed she wasn’t listening so she got into the stroller wondering what they were going to be doing.. 

“Don’t Becky get s pacifier too?” She whined as she didn’t want to be a true baby.. 

"I already weaned Becky off the pacifier during the day. She only uses it at bedtime or she's not feeling good. You're being fussy so you get a pacifier. Maybe someday you'll be weaned too, but not today." Wendy said.

"Where are we going, mommy?" Becky asked.

Wendy whispered in Becky's ear and Becky giggled and started clapping her hands.

Wendy pushed the stroller toward the mall entrance.

“If I quit being fussy can you put it up?” Kayla asked hating how it made her sound very babyish it like she was just learning how to talk..

”Hey why can’t I know!” She cried as she wanted to know what Wendy just told Becky.. 

"You're always fussy. In think it's better that you keep it in your mouth." Wendy said.

"It's a surprise." Wendy said.

Wendy entered the map and started pushing the stroller across the mall.

"Do you have your ears pierced, baby girl?" Wendy asked.

"I promised Becky she could have her ears pierced as a prize for completing her potty training. I was going to get your ears pierced too, but since they are already pierced, I'll just get you a nice set of earrings." Wendy said.

Wendy parked the stroller outside Claire's and got the girls out of the stroller. Becky clapped her hands and danced around.

Kayla was embarrassed as they talked about potty training as she was back in diapers and was pretty sure that she would have to be changed soon! She hated it and imagined Wendy saying she needs to change the baby’s diaper... Kayla was furious how this was all happening but her sore bottom reminded her to be good..

”ok.” 

Wendy took both Kayla's and Becky's hands and them them into Claire's.

"Okay honey, let's find the perfect pair of earrings for you to wear after your ears are pierced, honey. I've already got a pair in mind for baby girl." Wendy said.

"Okay mommy." Becky said. 

Becky looked around for a few minutes, and with Wendy's help picked out two pairs of earrings.

"These are going to look so cute on you. Now let's get your ears pierced " Wendy said, leading Becky and Kayla over to the area where they did the piercings.

Kayla rolled her eyes not only was she always being called baby girl but every step reminded her of diaper and with Wendy holding her hand it made her feel just like a baby girl that Wendy was always calling her.

”I really don’t need any earrings.” 

Wendy ignored Kayla as she helped Becky get in the chair. The girl cooing the piercing talked to Becky for a bit, then pierced her ears Becky whimpered but didn't cry.

Wendy picked Becky up and held her.

"Let's go find the earrings for baby girl." Wendy said.

Wendy looked around and found earrings that looked like baby rattles and a pair that were shaped like pacifiers.

"These will look adorable on you." Wendy told Kayla.

Kayla watched as Becky got her ears pierced and when she saw her yelp Kayla couldn’t help herself. 
“What a baby!” She said not even realizing what she said till it was too late. Once they were done she had no choice but to stand there watching as Wendy looked around at different earnings then she smiled and awed and Kayla knew she was in trouble! When she saw them she wanted to yell and scream but her bottom was still on fire so she stopped herself.  
“Please not those!” Was the most she could risk.  

Wendy took Kayla over to the mirror and put the earrings next to Kayla's ears.

"What do you think, Becky?" Wendy asked.

"Those are cute mommy. She would look nice in them." Becky said.

Wendy took Becky and Kayla to the cashier and paid for everything.

"I have another surprise for you, baby. We're going to Build a Bear, and you can make a stuffed animal." Wendy said.

"What about baby girl?" Becky asked.

"Don't worry. She can make one too." Wendy said.

“I don’t want them you should ask me what I think not her!” She said getting mad now talking about her but not to her! Kayla was getting angrier by the minute... Not now she thinks to herself as she fights it but then gives up and sets herself.. Kayla rolled her eyes when build a bear was brought up...

”That’s it I’m not a baby and you won’t call me that!l she snapped at Becky!