LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

James came back out twenty minutes later, coming to the playpen.

"Is baby girl ready to go to aunt Wendy's? I bet you'll have lots of fun." James said..

James picked Kayla up and patted her bottom. He checked her diaper and carried her out to the car. He put her in her car seat, then handed her the bottle she didn't finish earlier.

"Here you go baby girl. I expect you to finish that bottle before we get to aunt Wendy's house, or I'm not going to be happy. You want daddy to be happy, don't you?" James asked, smiling at Kayla.

“No.” She said glumly as she knew it really wasn’t a question.. She frowned when he checked her diaper just another reminder of her baby state and how later she would be using her diaper.. Once they got out to the car and she was buckled in..

”I said I was full.” She whined after his comment she pretty much knew if she didn’t finish that meant a spanking..

”Yes.” She said putting the nipple to her lips she began drinking.. 

James closed the car door and got in the driver's seat. He smiled and waved at Kayla in the rearview mirror and started out.

In about twenty minutes they arrived at Wendy's house. She came out to the car and got Kayla out of the car seat. She took the bottle from her, slipping a pacifier in her mouth instead. She tickled Kayla's stomach.

"Wave bye-bye to daddy, baby girl." Wendy ordered, patting Kayla's bottom.

Kayla sat there trying to get comfortable she still wasn’t used to diapers or drinking a bottle reluctantly she finished every drop.. She was glad that was done but not so happy when they pulled up to aunt Wendy’s..

Kayla frowned but did as she was told and waved bye bye.. 

Wendy led Kayla into the house. Becky was watching tv wearing a nightgown and pull up. She turned around and smiled at Kayla.

"Hi baby!" Becky said.

Wendy reached down and checked Kayla's diaper.

"Did you have breakfast at home?" Wendy asked.

Wendy patted Kayla's bottom.

"Okay, I'll let you play on your blanket for awhile." Wendy said.

Wendy took Kayla over to the pink blanket and made her sit down.

"Play with your toys, baby girl. I'm going to finish the housework and then we'll do something exciting. Becky, keep an eye on baby girl."Wendy said.

"Okay mommy." Becky said.

Wendy came back to the living room.

"Come on Becky, let's get you dressed. You better come too, baby girl." Wendy said.

Becky got up and went over to her mother. Wendy waited for Kayla to come over too.

"I can't trust you to be down here by yourself. There's too much for a baby to get into. I wouldn't be a good auntie if I let anything happen to you." Wendy insisted.

Wendy glared at Kayla, holding out her hand. 

Kayla already knew what the answer was and she could tell by the stern mommy look that Wendy wasn’t going to say it again unless she wanted a spanking the baby was learning this about her new life.. She let Wendy take her hand.. 

“What are we doing today? 

"You'll see. It's a surprise." Wendy said.

Wendy started up to Becky's bedroom. She looked back to make sure Kayla was following her. When they got to the room, Wendy undressed Becky, throwing her used pull up away, and getting a pair of toddler panties out of the dresser and put them on her.

"There's my big girl." Wendy cooed.

Kayla sat there on the floor looking around the room and watching Becky get dressed she was so jealous..

”Do you think you can talk to Jeff and tell him I’ve learned my lesson?” She wasn’t going to call him daddy..  She hoped maybe she had a chance to get out of diapers certainly since Becky was out of them she wouldn’t wanna just change My diapers! She thinks to herself she smiles thinking she might be making progress.. 

Wendy got a tee shirt out of the dresser and put it on Becky, and then a tutu.

"Who's Jeff? Are you talking about your daddy? First of all, you should never call daddy by his name. Second, his name isn't Jeff. How long did you work for him and you don't his name?" Wendy said, shaking her head.

"You haven't had time to learn anything. You're still not acting like a baby." Wendy said.

Wendy took a second tutu out of the drawer.

"Come here so auntie can get you dressed." Wendy ordered.

(Sorry I thought was his name lo)

”Acting like a baby!” She whined as she had to try to figure out how to act like a baby..

she crawled over to Wendy..

Great I’m going to wear that too! She thinks to herself as she looks at Becky then back at Wendy who has one for her! 

(I know. It's James.)

Wendy smiled as Kayla came to her. She slipped the tutu in her, the elastic waist expanding to fit Kayla.

"You two look like sisters instead of cousins. You're going to look adorable when we're out." Wendy said.

Wendy packed a diaper bag for Kayla including extra panties for Becky. She picked Becky up.

"Does baby girl want to hold my hand going downstairs, or would she rather crawl?" Wendy asked, holding out her hand.

(Ok lol)

Kayla looked at her outfit and she hated it! Then she got as white as a ghost!

”Go out no no please I—I can’t go out like this!” She yelled as she watched in horror as Wendy packed a diaper bag for her.  

“I’m not going I don’t care what you say I’m tired of this shit!” Kayla was really mad! 

Wendy sighed.

"Becky, mommy wants you to go downstairs. We'll be right there. Mommy needs to talk to baby girl." Wendy said.

Becky left the room and Wendy took off Kayla's tutu and unsnapped he onesie, pulling it off of her, leaving her in just her diaper.

"Babies don't get to pick out what they wear. Their caretakers do. I'm tired of you throwing tantrums. I'm going to give you a spanking and then get you dressed to go out." Wendy said.

Wendy picked Kayla up and took off her diaper. She sat down and laid Kayla over her lap facing down and started spanking her.