LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"Sorry baby. Daddy hasn't said you could wear pull ups. Besides, those are for big girls and you're just a baby, like I said. Now be quiet and play with Becky until your daddy gets here." Wendy ordered.

"Ok." she said defeated it was so unfair as Becky was growing right before her eyes she wasn't wearing diapers anymore or drinking bottles! Kayla was so jealous as she was treated just like a baby in every way! Wendy would always talk baby talk to her it was so annoying and no matter how much she whined and cried she never got her way.

"Please talk right!" she cried one last time.

"Whatever!" Kayla said frustrated as Wendy smiled like she was enjoying tormenting her. Kayla was mad and just wanted to run.

She looked at Becky ready to say something. How dare her talk to me like that! She thought to herself.

Damn this sucks now I'm being bossed around by a little girl.

"I'm Kayla sure we can play." Not wanting to be ordered by her she made it seem like it was her choice to play.

"Becky was right in calling you baby. You will answer to that or baby girl from now on. Is that understood? And if I'm not in the room, Becky is I charge of the baby." Wendy ordered.

Becky smiled and took Kayla's hand.

"Come on baby!" Becky said.

Becky took Kayla over to the dolls. She picked one that was wearing a diaper and gave it to Kayla.

"Look baby, she's dressed like you." Becky giggled.

Kayla fumed burning up inside she swallowed and sighed before talking. "Yes." She said real fast with an attitude just like a petulant child then the parent or babysitter would tell them to try again and say it like you mean it. She couldn't believe she was putting Becky in charge of her.

"Fine whatever." She rolled her eyes as Becky took her hand leading her to the dolls.

She smiled on the inside as it least she didn't have to crawl.

Oh of course you brat! She thought to herself as her doll was indeed wearing a diaper.

"Whatever!" she said putting the stupid doll down

Wendy frowned at Kayla but let her get away with her attitude for now.

Becky frowned when Kayla put the doll down.

"You're supposed to play with the baby. Her name is Kayla. Kayla needs her diaper checked. Just like you do. Here, let me show you how to check to see if baby is wet or messy." Becky said, picking up the doll.

Becky cradled the doll in her arm and slipped her finger in the leg opening of the diaper.

"She's dry." Becky announced.

Becky turned the doll over and pulled back the waistband of the diaper in the back and peeked inside.

"She hasn't pooped either." Becky said. "See how easy that was? Now it's your turn."

Becky held the doll for Kayla to take.

Kayla blushed as this girl took control of her happily reminding her that she's a baby back in diapers.

The big baby rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She said taking the doll and checking it's diaper quickly

"She's fine." She said quickly not so confident in her condition.

Wendy watched Kayla on the monitor and smiled.

"That wasn't very good, but I guess babies need to learn how to take care of babies. They're not too smart." Becky said.

Becky took the doll back and adjusted it's diaper and pulled its dress down. She laid the baby down in a doll crib and covered it up. She turned back to Kayla.

"Since I'm taking care of you, I better check your diaper too. You don't smell stinky, but you might be wet." Becky said.

Becky slipped a finger in the leg opening of Kayla's diaper.

Kayla just sat there as Becky fixed the doll, she wanted to spank this brat for pushing her buttons. She was fuming I should run, she thought to herself but where would I go! Damn it i'm stuck this sucks! She thought frustrated as her head was running full of ideas.

"You're wh--what?" she asked shocked and embarrassed that this girl thought she was watching her.

"We' re playing you're not watching me!" she was infuriated

"Hey!" she shrieked as the girl checked her diaper

Damn it I'm wet! She thought blushing bright red as she could never get used to diaper checks!

"When mommy's not in the room, I'm in charge of you." Becky insisted.

"Babies like you are you dumb to take care of themselves. You don't even know when you pee or poop." Becky said.

"You're still dry, so lay down on the rug and suck your thumb until you fall asleep." Becky ordered.

"Yes I do!" she yelled as she was mad at the whole thing.

Kayla rolled her eyes it was time this girl learned who was in charge! In one quick motion she flipped the girl over and began spanking her.

"I'm not a baby you are!" she said as she spanked the  girl.

Kayla was built up with frustration she didn't even think about the repercussions

Becky started crying and Wendy came into the room. She got Becky away from Kayla and hugged her, then set her down. She picked up Kayla and took her diaper off.

"What do you think you were doing? No one spanks Becky but me, and I don't spank her. Let's see how you like it." Wendy said.

Wendy carried Kayla over to a chair and sat down. She put Kayla off her lap and started spanking her.

"Tell Becky you're sorry." Wendy said.

Kayla didn't know what to do or say!

"B--But wa--wait she she was making fun of me!" she yelled stuttering nervously.

"Please don't spank me!" she cried as she herd the tapes of her diaper being ripped open her bottom had the cool air hit it.

She did the best she could tensing up expecting the worst!

"Please No no!" she cried as her bottom warmed up quickly.

"I--I-- I'm sorry!" she said between tears and sobs.

"I hope you mean it. You are never to spank anyone, especially Becky." Wendy said. 

Wendy let Kayla up and put her diaper on her.

"Maybe you need another nap before your daddy gets here." Wendy said.

Wendy took Kayla's hand and walked her to the nursery. She helped Kayla into the crib and pulled up the side. 

"I hope you're a better baby tomorrow, baby girl. I don't like having to spank you." Wendy said, slipping a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

“Tomorrow you mean you’re watching me tomorrow too!” She wasn’t very happy she wasn’t she what was happening as everything was happening so fast! She laid in the crib sucking her pacifier thinking if she ran off she could get out of this big then I’ll be on the run! She shook her head at that idea as believe it or not this would be the better option, for now Kayla watched the bears dance around on the mobile and she soon was asleep.. Being a baby was really hard work she was finding out.. 

"Of course. Unless you would rather go to the daycare at daddy's work and play with the baby's there. You could have lunch in the cafeteria with daddy, sitting in a high chair with all the other workers?" Wendy said.

After Kayla had been asleep for an hour James arrived to pick her up. Wendy talked with him for awhile before taking him to the nursery. He came over to the crib and watched her sleep for a few minutes.

“No I’d rather be here!” She said making sure she knew just how much she wanted to avoid being put on public display... While she was sleeping she dreamed about what Beth told her earlier and now she was dreaming about being in the Company’s lunch room in a highchair being fed baby food... The baby tossed and turned but she never woke up as she couldn’t get out of her dream.. 

Kayla jumps and it takes her a minute to realize where she is but soon she sees the bars from the crib and the crinkle from her diaper as she sits up rubbing her eyes.. Once she sees her daddy she blushes a little as she felt embarrassed when she realized she had a bad dream.. 

“I guess I had a bad dream.” She said softly.. 

Kayla rolled her eyes knowing that’s what he would say! She’s surprised when he picked her up patting her diapered bottom she hoped he wouldn’t notice she was wet.... I just wanna get out of here just let me go please! She thinks to herself.. 

“I’m not sure.” She says as she knew she was bad but she was also good earlier.. 

For Becky she thinks to herself I’m older then her I don’t have to be good for her! She screams In her head...

”Are we leaving now?”