LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla didn't really wanna take a nap but she didn't wanna play baby games either.

"What about Becky isn't she taking a nap too!" she whined as the pacifier was put in her mouth.

As they got closer to the nursery Kayla decided she didn't want a nap.

"Ok ok I'll play!" she cried behind her pacifier making anything she said sound very infantile

"Don't worry about Becky. She's a big girl." Wendy said.

"Sorry, baby girl. It's too late. It's time for the little baby to take a nap." Wendy insisted.

Wendy brought Kayla into the nursery and undressed her down to her diaper before putting her in the crib.

"It's not fair I'm a big girl I'm not a baby!" she cried as Wendy undressed her and laid her down in the crib.

Soon as she leaves I'm escaping enough of this bs! She thought to herself as she watched Beth raise the crib rail clicking it in place.

I'm going to get out of here and run away.

Wendy started the mobile playing.

"I don't think so, baby. Big girls don't drink bottles and sleep in cribs, do they? Now close your eyes and go to sleep." Wendy ordered.

Wendy left the nursery, leaving the door open slightly.

"No but it's not fair!" she cried kicking her feet. After a hour or so Kayla waited and waited until she didn't hear anyone then she tried her great escape.

She got out of the crib.

Damn it what am I going to wear she looked around the nursery she tried to be as quiet as she could but each step made her diaper crinkle

I have to get out of here! She thought as she got frustrated  not finding what she needed.

Wendy went to the playroom to take care of Becky. She watched Kayla on the video baby monitor as she climbed out of the crib. She came back to the nursery and opened the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" Wendy yelled.

Kayla went through the drawers looking for anything to wear but everything was babyish. Damn it I just need regular clothes she thought to herself. crap crap crap. She said too herself getting very frustrated. Kayla jumped a mile wetting herself as she was scared as Wendt startled her and she also wet herself out ooh fear of being busted!

"Um um." She said trying to come up with a story.

"It looks to me like you were going to run away. That would be a shame. I would hate to see you spend the next 30 years in jail. Do you want that, baby girl?" Wendy asked.

"I'm going to give you two choices. One, you are going to get in your crib and take a nap like a good girl, or two, I am going to call your daddy first and then the police. Which do you want?" Wendy asked with her arms crossed.

After Kayla got in the crib Wendy got a couple pieces of rope. She tied a rope around each off Kayla's ankles and then to the bars of the crib.

"Since baby girl can't be trusted to stay in her crib, auntie Wendy is going to help her. Aren't I a good auntie?" Wendy smirked.

"No please I won't get out!" she cried she didn't know if she would try again or not but she didn't like being restrained.

"Please please you don't have to tie me up!" she yelled as she watched Wendy tie her legs.

Damn it I can't even move now! She thought realizing she was in a bad position!

"I know you won't get out, baby girl. Not until I let you out. Maybe you'll try harder to be a good baby for daddy and me." Wendy said.

"Take your nap. Maybe if you are a good girl I'll let you play outside later before your daddy comes for you." Wendy said.

"My name is Kayla!" she cried no matter how hard they tried she was determined to not let them change her name.  She tried moving but she was tied down tightly she wasn't getting up until Wendy let her up.

"Fine I'll be good please let me up!" Kayla begged and pleaded

"Please I'll be a good baby girl." She said cutely thinking that might her some brownie points.

"Yes, for now. Baby Kayla. Baby girl. Daddy's little princess. You have lots of nicknames, baby." Wendy cooed.

"Of course I'll let you up. After your nap. Hopefully by then you will have learned your lesson and never try to run again. I should have let you get out. You would have looked adorable running around showing everyone your diaper." Wendy giggled.

Wendy left the nursery, closing the door behind her.

Kayla wanted to scream as Wendy always seemed to get the best of her. She was mad as she truly treated her like a baby cooing at her and acting like she couldn't talk or if she did  that her conversation was nothing serious. She laid there worried about the image she painted for her.

"Ok no I won't run again I'll be good."

Kayla laid there for a few minutes and soon she was out.

Kayla laid there for an hour or so and about half an hour after Wendy left she had a visit from mother nature and she couldn't do anything but struggle and after awhile she gave up and flooded her diaper.  "Oh I hate this!" she yelled shaking the ropes trying to get free but it wasn't working. Fine she said giving up she tried going to sleep. I'll never try to run again. She thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Kayla was glad once she was free as Wendy untied her she blushed as Wendy checked her diaper.

"Good I'm thirsty!" she reached for the bottle

Kayla nodded her head as she drank her bottle.. She didn’t see away out as it was sinking in on her things could be a lot worse..Her mind was racing with thoughts and she began to realize they took everything from her adult life and now she was a baby and she had no clothes no money no nothing she had no where to go... 

“please I’ve learned my lesson can I please be a big girl.” She whined begging as she sat the bottle down as Wendy brought the diaper up tight between her legs.. 

"That's not up to me. You have to ask your daddy. But you haven't been behaving like he wants so I think the answer would be no." Wendy said.

Wendy finished taping on Kayla's diaper and took the bottle from her, sticking a pacifier in her mouth in it's place. She got Kayla off the changing table and set her on the floor. She patted Kayla's bottom.

"There we go. Baby's all dry. Go play." Wendy cooed.

Kayla wasn’t going to argue she had already been in enough trouble for the day and she figured when her daddy got back she might be in trouble too! 

once she was changed she crawled into the room looking for the toys.. 

“When is daddy coming to get me?” She had no idea what time it was but it seemed like it had been several hours so now she was growing impatient.. 

“what time is it?” She asked anxiously.. She was ready to go home.. Her eyes got big as she saw Becky who was wearing a t shirt and a pull up.. “Why is she wearing a pull up!” She asked angrily as she felt so small sitting there in her diaper and everyone else had underwear or a pull up but not her she was in a baby diaper and she knew she was expected to use it!  

“It’s not fair I’m bigger then her she should be wearing diapers not me!” She whined 

"It's after noon. That's all you need to worry about, baby girl, that and making your daddy happy when he comes to pick you up. How are you going to do that?" Wendy asked.

"Because Becky is a big girl now and you're just a little baby. A little baby who, if she's not careful, may not get out of diapers for a long, long time." Wendy said.