LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"B--but I'm older then her!" she whined wanting to spit her pacifier out.

She rolled her eyes as she looked at the block Becky was trying to give her.

Kayla looked back at Wendy can I take it out please I'll be good!" she hated how Wendy was in control of her and sucking the pacifier was just a reminder.

"As I already told you, Becky is a toddler and you're just a baby. You'll always be a baby while Becky grows up to go to school." Wendy said.

"Do you want a bare bottom spanking? Now keep sucking on your pacifier and crawl over to Becky. Take the block and say thank you." Wendy ordered.

Kayla was fuming as everything was starting to be more clear and real to her she would always be a baby.

"No but I hate sucking on this!" she whined pointing at it. She was mad as it made her sound real babyish.

Taking a deep breathe she did as she was told.

"Thank you." She said taking the block.

"Well you better get used to it. It's better than sucking your thumb all the time isn't it?" Wendy asked.

Wendy smiled as Kayla took the block.

"Remember baby girl, let Becky take the lead, and do as she does. The only thing I want you doing on your own is wetting and messing your diaper. Can you do that for me?" Wendy asked.

"Yes." She said as the pacifier was definitely better then her thumb.

Kayla wasn't very happy but she was starting to understand she was a baby and not only that but even the real baby was older then her.

"Please I saw the pull ups in the baby's room can I wear them?"

"Do you want me to tell your daddy how naughty you're being? I bet he will give you a spanking." Wendy said, raising her eyebrows.

"Now tell me who is the baby? Becky, who wears pull ups sometimes and gets to use the potty, or baby girl, who pees and poops in her diaper and needs adults to change her?" Wendy asked.

Kayla quit as she didn't want a spanking. Damn all of them! She thought to herself.

"Don't remind me!" she said getting embarrassed at how Wendy was reminding her about everything and she hated thinking about pooping her diaper.

Kayla sighed taking a deep breathe.

"I am." She said softly

"That's right. I don't want to hear any more fussing, okay? Can you be a good baby for me?" Wendy asked.

Wendy came over and checked Kayla's diaper.

"Still dry." Wendy commented.

She took Kayla's hand and led her over to the playpen. She picked Kayla up and set her inside.

"There you go baby girl. Go ahead and play." Wendy said, patting Kayla on the head.

"But why can Becky stay out?" she whined as she was stuck in the playpen.

Damn she's really making sure she knows I'm the baby and Becky's older then me.

Kayla sat down sucking her pacifier and began playing with stuffed animals cause that's all she had everything was soft for baby.

"When am I leaving?" she asked after playing for twenty minutes or so

"Becky's a big girl and can play with big girl toys." Wendy explained.

"You're leaving when daddy gets here. That's not for hours. Go ahead and play and use your diaper like a little baby." Wendy said.

Wendy left the nursery, closing the baby gate so Becky stayed in the playroom.

Becky picked up a baby doll and started playing with it.

"I'm a big girl too!" she cried unaware of how babyish it sounded.

Kayla was ready to say something but Wendy left.

"That bitch!" she said to herself as she was trying to come to terms with everything.

"I'm not a stupid baby!" she said behind her pacifier kicking the playpen.

She looked over at Becky jealousy as she had something that she didn't have freedom!

Wendy started doing housework while keeping an eye on Becky and Kayla.

Becky played with a doll for awhile then started playing with a toy kitchen. She looked over at Kayla and smiled.

"Baby hungry?" She asked.

Becky giggled and played with some dishes on the play stove. She pretended to pour some food in a plastic bowl and handed it to Kayla.

"There you go, baby girl." Becky cooed, just like her mother did.

Wendy watched on the monitor and smiled.

Becky started crying when Kayla pushed the bowl away.

"Mommy!" Becky called out.

Wendy came back in the room.

"What's going on in here? Did baby girl do something?" Wendy asked.

"She won't play with me." Becky sobbed.

"Honey, she's just a baby. You can't expect her to play like a big girl." Wendy said.

Wendy reached into the playpen and picked up a rattle. She shook it in front of Kayla.

"See? Baby's are only interested in baby toys. Isn't that right, baby girl?" Wendy cooed.